SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Lidija S.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

7 posts

selling on TC for christmas in Sales #Sales

9 hours ago

It is late Dakshesh Christmas gifts to sell now in December. I did promote for selling since October, and in November sold something. Is time to be promoted gifts for " her and for him" for 14 of February. We are the same as fashion designers who in winter create collections for summer. it is my opinion.

221 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Darko Jovanovski! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations, Darko! You finished your first year in SFI as a Champion, the best in your class. Wishing you all the best in your second working year, continue to build and develop your business here.

2 posts

CONGRATULATION Jennifer Agnew in Recognition #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Congratulations Jennifer Agnew on the confirmations of your EA, executive affiliates rank

8 posts

Developing a Business Plan in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

Developing a Business Plan in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

6 posts

Why does not show the real link of my collection products in Sales #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra

9 days ago

Hello Jelena, I face it the same problem before about 10 days and also my PSA has the same problem when we promote, advertise on Facebook, but in Pinterest is okay with the link. I checked out and some links which I and my team promoted were ok, but some leads on Tripleclicks site, not to the product which we promote.

23 posts

Expert Reports in Getting Started #Getting Started

10 days ago

I do agree with you Mr. Rendy. Thanks for the great motivation, your post are always full of meaning.

27 posts

What is stopping you? in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

10 days ago

TIME its maybe only a word for them, for me time is money and since I joined SFI I realized that no one can buy time, even someone who has a lot of money, so even person full of money never waste time. Maybe before SFI, I wasn't aware of time, wasting time, not using it in the right way for the right purpose. I need my " time " and I use it in the right way to have the benefit. Ivana you have right about all and continue to use your time the way suits you, dont wonder your self about people who waste their time in SFI doing nothing to develop their business, to learn to be internet marketers.

23 posts

Expert Reports in Getting Started #Getting Started

10 days ago

I did not know that I'm starting a business when I started working in SFI. But every day I worked, learned, and I realized that I'm working for myself. Until now, I think did not have a huge mistake in building my business. I hope that I will build the parachute before I jump from the plane, I hope that I will not fall and break my self. My brain only works for success, failure word I erased in my brain. I know that won't be easy, will have sometimes stormes but I do hope will continue to "walk" through stormes to the sunlight. I like to read FORUM, and I read every day a few times, I learn from here and I like your posts Mr.Randy. Thanks, Mr, Randy

27 posts

10 days ago

Those people who log on their SFI online office and do daily tasks and play games didn't accept still seriously that actually, they should build their own business, to make to grow up, to develop it. They deep down themselves, dont believe in this job which they " work", many of them do this for fun, same as in Facebook, feel happy when getting some prize like TC, RW. They are not aware that SFI is very serious and real online job/business and we all here work, same as other work in factories, hospitals, etc. Many find excuses because are not ready to be serious or some are lazy to work, to sit in their chair, to advertise, to promote, to read and learn to be internet marketers, to earn money working on the internet. Nor all are for internet marketers same as not all can be doctors, singers, football players. We who are aware that we really work here to make money will always find a way to succeed, other will always have excuses not to work. That's the way it is. We should continue to build our teams/organizations with our working associates, and to continue to do our main job, advertising.

27 posts

10 days ago

I have many PSAs from that store since I was a beginner and always can purchase if I want, maybe are not available in a time when the store has not enough sign-ups. To me happened that once but next try after a while was okay.

15 posts

Sretna druga godisnjica!!! in Southern Europe

10 days ago

Sretna godisnjica rada Karlo Zelim Vam jos mnogo radnih, uspesnih godina u nas SFI Divnoj ponosnoj sestri zelm da bude jos mnogo godina sretna i ponosna na svoga brata undefined Sestrinska ljubav i podrska su bezgranicna i bezkrajno velika Sve najbolje Karlo i Karolina

33 posts

5 years in SFI in Inspiration/Testimonials

11 days ago

Happy Anniversary Sanja, wishing you many more working years with SFI Thanks for your online webinars where I have learned many little things, many important things

5 posts

What is your "New years resolutions" Zingers? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

12 days ago

I feel same as you Ria, I am devoted to SFI, I am addicted to SFI, since my first day when joined SFI. I am in love with my SFI business and something same as Zlatan mentioned like SFI is under my skin. SFI is like a drug to me. I am focused only on December for now, not yet about new year resolution, because my " new year resolution " I made in 5 of October when finished my first year in SFI and started my second year in SFI. About SFI my new year I count since 5 of October and then started my new year. Good luck to you and to all Zingers

14 posts

Are you plan for this badge in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

18 days ago

Hi Skumar. Always I confirm my EA and BTL 1th day each month, so now I am glad that for that I will earn even a badge. Good luck. Best regards.

183 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Suzana Karapanceva! in Recognition

26 days ago

Congratulations, Suzana for achieving the title of SFI E365 Champion. Enjoy this wonderful moments. I wish you all the best in your future about developing your SFI business.

185 posts

6-month comp plan review and adjustments in SFI News #Compensation #Team Building

27 days ago

Thank you very much, Mr. Gery. This made me very happy, cheerful. I always know that you will take care for us. I love my SFI since the first day I joined, and I only want SFI to be the best always. You are simply THE BEST. Big respect for you Mr. Gery.

63 posts

Reflection and proposal in Suggestion Box

29 days ago

I really do believe that Mr. Gery will do something great for all of us to improve our earnings. I love SFI with my whole heart, I never ever was involved with some other online job, I invest work, time, care, love and money in my SFI business every day since my first day when joined SFI, and I always have a big hope that all will be good and we will be satisfy and happy developing our business here. I know that Mr. Gery always tries to make us satisfy and I know he will continue to do the same. His words written here about something new, some big developments, made me calm and cheerful.

30 posts

Check out the new, updated NGRQ Gateway! in SFI News #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I like more this new updated image of our gateway NGRQ than previous. I started using it since yesterday and I am actually delighted with both updated gateways, new Rewardical Gateway, and new Update No-Get-Rich-Quick Gateway. Thanks a lot. Good luck to all.

54 posts

New Rewardical Gateway is here! in SFI News #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

about 1 month ago

It is a very beautiful gateway, with modern design, very inviting, wonderful colors, positive vibes, looks really amazing and I just love it, for me is kinda a love on the first side. Good luck to all

136 posts

New bigger, better Badge Quest! in SFI News #Contests

about 1 month ago

I have now 4 goblets after separating SFI badges and TC badges and became " Current SFI Badge Quest level " GRAND MASTER. these changes made me on a higher level. Seems VP, which I always have many, helped me to go higher. Need to work more on my TC badges, means on the games. I am more concentrated on recruiting new affiliates, building the team, but maybe is worth to do more about games, at least for a rest, for relaxation. Little Bit I feel confused because is not like was yesterday my BADGES tab, but I accept the new challenge and sure I go for it. Thanks, Mr. Gery. Good lick to all of us

210 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jenőné Hódi! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Jenőné Hódi for being the best in your class, the new E 365 CHAMPION, a new member of this elite group. Wishing you all the best.

27 posts

Jak tim - sigurna zarada in Southern Europe #Sponsor #TCredits #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Sve ste dobro opisali Sretene. Ako lider, sponzor ne odrzava svoj liderski status kako moze ocekivati da ga prate njegovi saradnici. Ja nikome u timu recima ne kazem. vec samo potvrdim liderski status odmah na pocetku I oni uvek proveravaju mene I isto urade I oni I njihovi timovi. Ako sponzor ne radi da bi odrzao status , moze se lako dogoditi da mu se tim raspadne. Pozdrav 🍀

65 posts

Haven't yet tried Astro Auctions?  Now you can...FREE! in SFI News #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Thanks a lot, Mr. Gery. I am sure my team members who didn't feel the beauty of Astro Auction yet, will be delighted to participate in AA.