Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

E365 Champion

6 posts

Chasing the next shiny object in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 hours ago

Hello and nice post-

Even the new members they see that money doesn't come in the first click and they push on to come back and then do it half way and leave again!

When things were not going great development wise for me I looked internally. I started looking at badges where could I upgrade help myself for the future. I picked four to work on and keep pushing forward. How could I climb up in the VP ranks each month could I still better myself from within to show myself as a leader.

That part has gone fine and well so far but I am still wanting to build those lines. Trying to get communication going and how to get feedback. A gentleman posted today he did not want PSA's he wanted CSA's up until five months ago I had no luck with CSA's now I wish for more as they carry me. They asked for help even though they had been here longer than me and higher in rank. Then I learned something from them! I gained new insights and strategies to help push me to an E365 Championship this past weekend!

Robert

8 posts

It would be great to be able to bookmark sections of our training in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Hello-

You can also bookmark topics here in the forum just by clicking it in the bookmarks it falls to your index of items just like the Ask SC questions you can bookmark finding them there or any of the tips given daily leads back to the original forum posting and you can bookmark that forum listing.

Your reference and launchpad lessons never go away so the links will be there as well as the rules of success and other recommended items in the Black reference bar you will find many of those items listed 2-3 times for easy reference. If putting together a word processing documents you can copy and paste and reference where it came from.

If you look in the TC store there were 3 books written by Gery Carson that they were moving to reduce stock at one time free just pay the postage many items could be in there as well. Not sure if it is still listed many good items to look .

I tell everyone that wants to learn it is all there it never goes away!

Robert

15 posts

Where is my RW? in Getting Started #E365 #Rewardical

2 days ago

Interesting thoughts on your E365 total having the most points each month in total doesn't make you a monthly champion if you have the most VP's earned that month is what makes you the champion and those are all awarded on the 10th of the month or that payday.
If you have 5000 VP on the first month and earn 4000 on the second month and you are still having the total with 9000 is fine. But if that second person has 4000 in her 1st month and you two are the top two yes the 1st month you win is said person has 4500 to your 4000 2nd month she wins by having the most VP's earned in the second month even though you still 8500.
It is a month to month contest and it is a year long contest if you feel it is not right instead of complaining here you need to make a support ticket for them to look at Monday when the offices are reopened. They will give you the reply you need we won't have access to any of it.

Good Luck
Robert

75 posts

New Astro Auction High Bid feature in SFI News #Astro Auctions

3 days ago

Hello Gery-

I don't want to start an argument here yes I did join to make money learn the OB program and advance my rank, in almost a year I am stuck no amount of efforts has helped. I have no real idea of how many are bidding in the auction I see 20 names and that doesn't tell me anything. DO I need 500 credits to win 100 and a badge seems excessive but the 2-minute thing is cool until it starts repeating over and over as I don't want to wait an hour to watch something move a dime. I have many things to do and that doesn't hit me as a good measure of time. Maybe some good clarifications and samples a few I have figured out many nowhere close to but to tell me to keep rebidding is a slap in the face finally I got the screen to close and I assume it went through auction wise just happened at a wrong time for me when one went through fine earlier in the morning.

Robert

22 posts

Diagonal Alert Banner in Astro Auctions

3 days ago

I too and stumped are we supposed to keep rebidding. I like most changes but this one I am not sure about. What happens if we don't rebid do we just go back to playing PB auctions if this is going to be a regular thing. I wanted to do more to keep the VIP and try the AutoBid feature but to fight this too!

Now what?

Robert Taylor

75 posts

New Astro Auction High Bid feature in SFI News #Astro Auctions

3 days ago

Hello-

I am pretty agreeable with the changes that SFI is implementing but in my 2nd auction of the day, I am automatically told I am outbid kind of like raining on a sunny day. Now wait I already figure to win a prize we have to load up on 500 credits to win 100 but now it is just a plain insult. What do we do seems like a discouragement to the Astro Auctions? It is hard enough to get PRM people or at least for me then get them to buy now it will be hey you like auctions come on over you will get outbid right away so think small then the PB takes an hour to raise a dime do we need a happy middle ground.

Tring to figure out pull a bid give up I was planning on maintaining the VP and working on the Auto Bid part but if this is going to happen every time I bid I won't.

Robert Taylor

11 posts

Hidden game suggestion in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

Hello-

I have a suggestion for the Hidden game and wanted some feedback. I have had some good games and ended up having the game over clicked when trying to advance to the next word. Is it possible to move the buttons or add a box asking are you sure you want to end this game. So if the end game ends up being clicked by accident we can cancel that part and continue the game?

Robert

19 posts

RECA Unwanted charges in Sales #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

10 days ago

Hello and just one additional comment on this-

If this is a secured website he is on I would be more than slightly miffed that someone a store owner had the audacity to plaster my name for everyone to see dates and amounts of purchases. It looks like a lawsuit lining up for me as if I did do business with you my next actions is to copy this link and call a lawyer.

My opinion you have harped on this before the first time which was part of why you left!

Robert Taylor

5 posts

Listen To Your Team-Mates & Also Disgruntled Customers!!! in Marketing #Marketing

23 days ago

Hello-

I wish I had that issue I send messages and team mails out all the time along with congratulation cards and with the exception of the same three or four all I get is silence in return.

It is very frustrating then an upline person sends out one about making money and the messages come from them so and so replied about making money and planting the magic money tree but don't want to put in the work to get there.

Robert

73 posts

Hidden is too difficult! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

24 days ago

Hello-

I have hit a couple long words on a second line and clues that are completely outrageous like one last night wood I guessed lumber changes to ladder come on then it was a fireman. But the longer ones and to get it with one letter is way out there. At least they changed the answer box to make it easier for first time guessing so that is a positive step!

Robert

9 posts

Need local language communicator from India in Miscellaneous #CSA #E365 #VersaPoints

25 days ago

Hello-

You can also use Google translator located at translate.google.com

It is also located in the lower right of your screens and in the launch pad you can change to any language for them to understand and translate the wordings. You may have to jump screens and copy and paste to change and translate the meanings then reply back to communicate but it can be done.

Robert

180 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

26 days ago

Hello Gery-

I just tried the game took some trial and error on my 5th attempt I completed the game all the way through. I just had to clear the line when I went to guess and enter the words I wanted to guess and it all worked for me.

Looks like it will be a hit might have to expand my game time on EZ for the badges, LOL!

Robert

180 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

26 days ago

Hello Tanja-

It took me a little bit to figure it out when you click guess and everything comes up in blue clear the line then type the word in and click to guess.

Robert

10 posts

Uber Picks NFL Issue in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

26 days ago

Thanks for the replies, however, Gery answered my question already. I could not get it to save anyway. I have entered in other contest early to avoid the reminders and figure as long as I have been lucky in three I would try one I know nothing about and never hear about at all. We will see what ignorance of the sport leading to guess happens, LOL!

Robert

9 posts

Points. How many points have badge quest master. Hello in Getting Started

26 days ago

Hello Oleksandr-

Everything you need to know about the Badge Quest Bounty is right here at www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=222445&referrer=search

To get to the top two levels it is not about the number of badges but points earned on the badges and their upgrades.

Robert Taylor

18 posts

HOW DO I PROFITABLY INVEST A LARGE SUM OF MONEY INTO SFI? in Miscellaneous

27 days ago

Hello Mohammed-

Invest in yourself! Make your business work for you no need to sink that high of an amount you can spread it out. T Credits, advertising long-term to recruit new members, Builder bundles and coop packs to build your team. If you buy PSA's buy wisely and spread everything out. I would recruit your own PRM's as they may work better.

You can reassign new PSA's trying to get everyone to invest hopefully they get the idea and do the same thing!

Robert Taylor

24 posts

Builder Bundle (Auto-Delivery)...!? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #CSA #PSA

27 days ago

Hello-

As Snead had said your CSA's come right away and through the course of the month the PSA's arrive. Look at the builder bundle package under read more there is a special key code for them as they appear so you know where they came from.

Robert Taylor

6 posts

Let's Give Our Personalities A Tune-Up - Are You In? in Marketing #Marketing

27 days ago

Hello Bruce-

I always enjoy reading your post and have gotten used to looking for them. I over the years have modified or improved my traits. I always try to lead by example and sometimes you have to challenge others to step up and do more even to a point of correcting management on errors or omissions. Many times in a tiered management system the boss tell the assistants what he wants to be done the assistant tells department managers what he wants to be done and so on down to the floor. Funny thing each time the command or instruction is changed and more or less is like a dozen farm fresh eggs but by the time it goes to the floor the eggs are broken and scrambled and everyone is in doubt or they do it their way and then the big boss glares all day as he lectures you on not doing what he asks. It is always confusing forcing everyone to take different responsibilities or fade away as the true personalities come out in these discussions.

Human nature is always a funny thing and the rewards and punishments sometimes don't fit the people but it is how we react and learn in these situations. I feel over the years I have gained a lot of useful knowledge and applied it but I always feel like there is more to do and more to offer. I guess I will be hanging around putting all the pieces together to complete the puzzle.

Robert

27 posts

Which Tab Is More Excited? in Miscellaneous

27 days ago

Hello Navanithe-

I always look forward to the Alerts tab and news then run across everything in order paying attention to the movers, growth and scoreboard tabs. Once I get to the Win It tab I enter my contest but also look for the daily winners on my team to send out congratulations cards. The last thing I do is the EZ tabs kind of a way to unwind and finish the day.

Now that I am in my final month of E365 and working on upgrades to my badge quest bounties I look a lot at possible upgrades and where I stand to check it out one final time to see what has changed.

This is a business that I really feel I have grown a lot with but I know there is more to do and improve at to keep growing as well.

Robert

24 posts

What is better to be BTL every month ? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

27 days ago

Hello Zeljko-

I think either way is good but it depends on your situation. If you are recruiting with no issues I would go for the 125 TCredits. If you are trying to build a team slowly as you go then I would do the builder bundle. We don't have any idea of your situation and only you know what you need for your situation.

Weight your situation out and decide which is best for you!

Robert

10 posts

27 days ago

Hello Gery-

If this week is not done for the NFL portion will we automatically get reminders to play or just plan on automatically doing the picks again before the end of the week?

Robert

10 posts

MaxZing-out our VP-Benefits? in VersaPoints #Contests #VersaPoints

28 days ago

Hello-

My thoughts on this no one take time to read emails sent anymore. Or they don't whitelist the email addresses so everything goes to the junk folder. Due to the short turn around time when it shows up in the news alerts they all miss it which is their faults. I read everything as it comes and sorts through what I want to read. Once I see spin and win I do it. I never get higher than 10 VP's mainly 5 VP's but every bit helps.

Robert

10 posts

28 days ago

Hello-

I have a question or issue with the Uber Picks NFL version. I went to enter predictions for the upcoming week and it showed a game was canceled already and I went ahead making my predictions. Clicked on save normally I get an email reply and nothing happened. I repeated the process as I get my reminders on Sunday and do them right away but this one has never shown up. Is there an issue with this or do I assume it is entered and move on.

Robert

220 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ronald Erskine! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Ron & Debby! A great accomplishment no matter what. Can't wait to see what is next.

Robert

38 posts

Bronze leader 6 months, how to move up to Silver Team Leader? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Elizabeta-

I am starting my 11th month with SFI and from my 2nd month on to now I have been stuck at BTL. I have all the requirements needed except for the BTL about the time I get there a Team Leader Quits or falls off somewhere. I have one line going but no one near that mark yet while I see everyone go flying by I guess it will happen sometime. When I don't know!

Robert