Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Robert T.

United States

12 posts

Promoting SFI, and making TripleClicks Sale on my website in Marketing #Marketing #TripleClicks

about 1 hour ago

Hello-

Don't forget that on your to do list you can earn a vp for having a banner on your website. A good way to earn some if you are short a few vp's.

Robert

29 posts

Happy Thanksgiving in Recognition

22 hours ago

Hello-
Here is to everyone celebrating Thanksgiving to have a Happy Thanksgiving. All of those participating in Black Friday Shopping in store be safe but don't forget about your own online stores here as well.

Robert

26 posts

Competition E365 is very difficult in Miscellaneous #E365

2 days ago

Hello-
I cannot judge if this is easy or difficult. I went through the class cash part and I log in daily do my work and earned the required number of VPs. I keep earning VP's everyday. I understand if you don't have the money to invest as I had very little when I started but once you get to EA if you have a strong down line reassignments will come down to you. You can start team building and maybe find that diamond in the rough that will put the work in with you and boost your earnings potential.
Another thing to remember this contest is not won in a day or a month this is an entire year, people are going to fall off lose interest or quit putting forth the effort it takes. Financial situations can change I plan to reinvest what I earn back into the business to keep going forward. So one slow month will not make or break you in the long term. Even if you finish 2nd or 3rd in your country rank the world will not end. You have set the pattern for earning and team building that you can carry going forward.
Keep working everyday doing your dailies build your team and look to the future!
Robert

39 posts

The best way to start a PSA Part 1 in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

3 days ago

Hello-
I wish I had the money when I joined the new member pack would have been a great kick start and within 3 days i had a majority of the VPs earned my first month. This has been an awesome experience for me and when others get on board they to will realize this. T Credits in this business should be treated like gold needed to function properly all of the time.

Can't wait to see part II

Robert

21 posts

How To Set Up Budget/Goals for SFI Business? in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

Hello Shelley-

I have a pretty good idea of what I can spend by what our household budget is. I also reinvest what I make back into what I am doing to make it better in the future.

As far as goals I tried to research what each category is and the first month I made some middle of the pack goals which I made the first time, the next month I adjusted my monthly goals based on performance of how I did and estimating continued growth. It is really hard to do all of this when you are new but I did not expect to get rich at once at once. The long term goals I chose to be comfortable with my life and estimated my long term goals and then allowed some additional time just in case.

I hope this helps!

Robert

44 posts

Negative comments about SFI in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Hello-
I to have seen the negative comments! I researched on You Tube as well, best I can say is there will always be negative comments. Research why this happened and also the good comments. Mainly this is not a get rich quick scheme it takes time there is no magic money tree to shake and have it rain money.

You have to put time and effort into everything which is what most do not want to do. They start and then quit when they don't get the results they expect. I get tired of answering when will I get paid after an affiliate is in their second day. It also irks me that on FB SFI is blocked as a scam site when there are so many true scams being posted and allowed to continue to being posted and sucker people in.

Explain this is not a get rich quick scheme it does take time to get results. They should not bother if they do not want to put in the work. You cannot do their work for them if they won't do it to help themselves!!

Robert

9 posts

Leadership page & incentives/contest in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

7 days ago

Hello everyone-

I randomly surf through every item and its contents. I ran across a section on how to be a better leader in it I was surprised that there were DO's & DONT's. I was pleasantly surprised I was following the good and avoiding the bad. There are a few extras I am trying and I am sure everyone is that way as well.

I ran across the leadership page I checked my up lines leadership page and found them to be not completed or mostly blank. I want to lead by example and am working this in reverse. I wanted to know some ideas of what everyone uses as incentives and contest. What they use to reward and encourage their team so they can see this and then pass it on as well.

The particulars items they use for contest, how often you do it. Just trying to get an idea of what to do.

Also curious what or how everyone sets up their coops or if you do.

Thanks
Robert

14 posts

Additional incentives in Getting Started

7 days ago

Hello -

There is a leadership page we are all supposed to fill out that our down line can view and refer to. That might be a good incentive for you to offer your team. Of course all of that is at your expense.

Robert

22 posts

What's Your Excuse? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor

7 days ago

Hello and complements on a great post-

Many people have excuses some are great excuses and if they spent more time applying themselves to work or work at home they would be successful. What you deal with is everyday stuff what I call life. It is tough when life gets in the way of your goal. Feed the kids or change a diaper let them sit while I work on this chapter then the distractions of getting back to your goal start in.

Bravo for overcoming it and tackling it head on!

Robert

32 posts

Do You Wish It Was As Easy As 1-2-3? - Maybe It Is in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

7 days ago

Hello Wayne-

I try to tell everyone you are going to see a lot of information and it will not all stick the first time. Everything will be there for reference and referral. First of all KEEP IT SIMPLE! and Second- HAVE FUN!

Thinking of it as a game to earn what you can where you can.
Got to the launch pad- do the lessons, then go to your to do list finish out your setting up your account and intermediate actions, read the pages and check off the red v to get that credit. I was fairly fast about it many I have helped are as well. Then go to the daily actions, contest, drawings play the daily game of turning red to green.

Learn it, repeat it. When you sponsor new people or reassigned people take that same training repeat it to them duplicate it. Your the team leader of your own team take everything taught to you and teach them and have them repeat it.

Its a repeating adventure.
Robert

26 posts

New affiliate using an android phone in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA

9 days ago

Hello Fellow SFI'ers-

I want to thank everyone for there help I was able to talk this person through his phone issues completing the first chapter then 30 minutes later I had one of the down line members using a phone and successfully repeating this process where he did Chapter 1&2.

All of your tips were used and displayed to get this done. Hopefully all is well know and moving forward now!

Robert

26 posts

10 days ago

Hello again-
He told me it was a small LG phone.

Robert

26 posts

11 days ago

When you uploaded your photo using an android how did you go about doing this.

I recommended using a larger photo then cropping it down I had the same issue when I did mine on the computer. Any other tips on how you completed this task.

Thank you again,
Robert

26 posts

11 days ago

SO with an android phone do you just touch the rocket button to open that up and then there is a drop down menu to each chapter. I am going to assume on the data maybe he is on wi-fi mode to still access the internet. He has no laptop or computer as I did ask that.

I did find a You Tube video on doing daily task but nothing as of yet on launch pad.

Any and all advice helps.

Thank You
Robert

26 posts

11 days ago

Hello-

I have an affiliate in my down line that only has an android phone to do everything with. He has sponsored new people but is having issues with some items. I want to know if anyone has any useful pointers on this issue.

Problems so far-
Loading profile picture- has put in a support ticket on this with no reply yet.
Accessing Launch Pad- I am told there is a drop down menu, I tried it on my phone and everything was micro fine print and froze up.

He is frustrated and ready to give up. SO if there are any useful pointers to get this problem resolved.

He cannot do you tube videos as he has no data on his phone either.

Robert Taylor

14 posts

The Biz Quiz in Miscellaneous #Contests

11 days ago

Hello-

If you read the questions closely a couple of times the answer has been in the question itself.

Robert

31 posts

Playing Small doesn't serve the World in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

11 days ago

Hello-

I to wondered why someone would sign up and then quit or work for a little while and disappear. I wondered if I was the only one with sign ups that did nothing or if my team mailers got out. When I joined just October of this year I had a mountain of information come at me and I decided yes this was fun and it was interesting so I decided to keep it simple and I picked it up as I went.

I now stress to everyone that gets the same mountain of information to file it, print it store it and refer back to it some of it repeats but it is a step by step process. Do what you can as you can but keep it fun and simple!

I have seen people sign up yesterday was the first day I saw one sign up and sit. Out of the blue after a couple of weeks all of the sudden he wants to start. So I proceeded with the information and then said keep it simple and fun.

I guess in the long run only time will tell.
Robert

21 posts

TCEP share value increases in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building

12 days ago

Hello everyone-

I would be curious to see how the share price has increased over the year. Shows steady growth in the company as well as any new programs that have been started at the same time.

Robert

60 posts

Just ordered my Payoneer Master Card!! in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Leadership #Sales

12 days ago

Congratulations on your success!

I to have moved rapidly following everyone's tips from my sponsor and up line. Reading the forums and all of the reference materials, lessons that are given.

Here is to our continued success!

Robert

11 posts

utilization of gift certificates in Miscellaneous #Contests #TCredits

12 days ago

Hello-
Depending on the situation and the price t credits are always good it also boost your totals and can be used almost anywhere. Unless you see something you are wanting in your store.

Robert

16 posts

Great Grandmaster Poker in Recognition #Eager Zebra

12 days ago

That is an awesome score I think I had close to 1400. Did you make it a prime game?

Robert

9 posts

Referral link to refer new affiliates in Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor

13 days ago

Hello-
Go to your reference section scroll down it to the gateway section in there are your various referral links just copy and paste the one that works for you.

Robert

31 posts

Here is 20 essential key actions, a new Affiliate need to follow in Getting Started #CSA #PSA

13 days ago

Hello-
Excellent post! Don't forget to repeat and duplicate the entire process stress it to your down line so they can experience the same success.
Robert

12 posts

Are we to attain a certain level in SFI before been entitled to PSAs? in Getting Started #Getting Started

13 days ago

Hello-

You can recruit your own team from day one of joining through your gateway. Depending on how your up line is set up they want to see you progress before reassigning PSA's to you, once I hit EA was when I began to see PSA's reassigned to me.

Reason being you are new some start with the best of intentions and then quit. SO by the time you hit EA you have done your lessons and set up your account. You are also doing your daily activities and have experienced being in a team building environment and will be able to duplicate that with your own team.

Hope that helps
Robert