50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

10 posts

Can you register more than one store you own at Rewardicals? in Ask Gery #ECA #Marketing #Rewardical

7 hours ago

Hello Andy-

I wondered that myself as I read through the Shopify information many open one store then use it to open another as if it is a common thing in niche marketing. Maybe keeping the categories limited then opening another for a different aspect or field. It would be interesting to hear the answers on this. Obviously, a different name but should be no difference between someone having an ECA and then a localvantia store. Have an item that could not be sold online but in the brick and mortar type store.

Will be following the answers.

Robert

9 posts

Rewardical Exchange in VersaPoints #Rewardical

1 day ago

Hello-

You can set up in your account to do the auto build where you will use your rewardicals for CSA's, PSA,s and PRM's. Once you get to a certain number the system will convert that to however you set it up. Not sure going forward if they will have badges for that but at least the option is there.

Robert

13 posts

What are some of the MAIN WARNINGS you offer your team? in Team Building #Team Building

4 days ago

Hello Jenny-

I try to add to new affiliates you are going to see a lot of information. Don't let that bother you set out to do you launch pad you will see terms that even after trying to figure them out you will run across a subject where they apply and then it starts to click. Don't get overwhelmed or frustrated to keep it fun and simple. It won't seem like work then. Take a break work in another area, play some of the free games enter the contest. It all has value!

Feel free to ask if you have any questions as a sponsor I am here to help answer your questions.

My advice I share.

Robert

7 posts

A common mistake in announcing your new ECA in Rewardical.com in Ask Gery #Marketing #Rewardical #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Hello-

I also have noticed stores we knew them by in triple clicks have changed their name in the rewardicals site. Maybe they should say formerly such and such shop until we are familiar with everything.

Robert

14 posts

Buy Now Auction Offer & Get TCredits Back - Ineligibility? in Pricebenders

5 days ago

Hello Ria-

I went through and did all of that then I unsubscribed and redid it just to see if it would make a difference. Then I made the support ticket out nothing has changed since. I guess it is not meant to be most of my issues keep happening I will just grin and bear it.

Robert

64 posts

Auto-Build Something Great! in SFI News #Rewardical #Team Building

5 days ago

Hello Gery-

Recently when you announced Zing network there were a couple of updated lessons with some of the changes now will there be more updated lessons to come out. Asking to be able to share with my team to keep everyone informed.

Robert

14 posts

Buy Now Auction Offer & Get TCredits Back - Ineligibility? in Pricebenders

5 days ago

Hello Jenny-

I raised a support ticket about not getting the emails about buy now auctions I have not gotten them for 2 months even after the support ticket issue. Up until then I got it on every auction I bid on kind have given up on that issue even with using 1 or 2 bids.

Robert

10 posts

ATTENTION - Rewardical Store Owners! in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing #Rewardical

5 days ago

Sorry to say it, but if we're trying to have great quality control, we can't just let people try to upload images for this purpose or our search results pages will look TERRIBLE. We will likely provide a way to upload a unique image down the road a bit, but the last thing we want right now is for our customers to see page after page of unprofessional logos, awful pictures, copyright-infringing images, and the like. You've already noted the quality problem; I can assure you that it would manifest itself in these image in a way that would be even more troublesome.

And, yes, we are taking steps to increase the quality in all places and will be revisiting all ECAs that have already been approved. If they don't meet the standards, they'll be removed and they will have to "fix what's broken" and reapply.

Gery-

I was thrown off by the numbers under the cart listed by the name some were like 50 and then the numbers went up. I assume had something to do with a rewardical amount.

Robert

17 posts

Here's A Sample Ad That I Send When Using Viral Mailers in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Hello Tommie-

Another great post on advertising! A lot of time and effort goes into that.

Happy Birthday as well. Enjoy your day!

Robert

18 posts

Rewardical page- Localvantia stores in ECA Program #Localvantia #Rewardical

6 days ago

1. Only sellers that have a physical place to interact with local customers can be/are in Localvantia. Meanwhile, online sellers are in Rewardical. No exceptions.

2. Confused by this statement. We've been accepting registrations for Localvantia merchants for months. If you mean you want to apply to be a Rewardical ECA, you can apply anytime you want. See our recent announcement about ECA program moving to Rewardical for the link to apply.

Gery-

How are we supposed to refer the potential stores with no referral link giving us credit for it? I was under the impression a gateway link was coming out for this. I have not seen it yet.

Robert

18 posts

6 days ago

Hello and thank you for the replies-

I noticed quite a few as blog pages as well. To me, these should be more of ECA or online not called localvantia. I also noticed many have new names which is confusing to names we knew before so with some I cannot be sure of whom I dealt with before. I was able to follow a few with no issues so I am trying to get those right in my mind for future dealings. Just like as someone mentioned about addresses or countries I looked at some contact information which did not help me so right now it is all confusing. In the future with some adjustment, I am sure things will get better or easier.

I to an waiting for the ECA listings to open up as I have some ready to apply as well which would help my area out in the future as well.

Robert

18 posts

6 days ago

Hello-

I was pointed in the right direction the other day as to where to see the number of localvantia stores. When I go through the list it now states there are 177 stores. In the list of dealers(stores) only a small portion shows up, I believe 90 some are listed. Does this mean they are approved just have not added products yet or do I need to be looking somewhere else for the rest of the stores?

In addition, I used to see in the growth chart the number of products as well as ECA's. The product number is now gone has this section been moved somewhere else and if so where?

Robert

8 posts

Trouble with facebook in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

7 days ago

Hello Kimberly-

All of the SFI links will be blocked in social media due to abuse by previous users.

Ways around this are doing a blog and then posting your blog into groups.

The other way I use and I do for my time is making a business card. Social media blocks the direct links but it cannot see a picture with your name and a joining link (one of your gateway links) as a web address. Start out with a general cad when they reply and ask for a site to join use the business card in response. That way you are not laying all of your cards on the table and allow for the moderators to block you.

Hope this helps

Robert

10 posts

More information on the TC Auto-Delivery Manager page needed? in Ask Gery #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Antony-

That information you ask for is on the item itself when you click on add it to cart. Do you not write that down when you are looking at it or make a print/screen of it?

Once everything is added up there is no need to add it as well. It would just take up more space, create more columns and crowd everything up.

Unfortunately, not everything can be added on the invoice.

Robert

12 posts

Where should I register this company: Localvantia or ECA? in ECA Program #ECA #Localvantia #Sales

10 days ago

Hi Raymond,

To clarify, ECAs are accepted...but at Rewardical now instead of TripleClicks.

As to your question...can you clarify as to what kind of products they sell or service they provide? You said automotive, but that's a VERY broad category.

If they have physical stores/outlets...you should pre-register for Localvantia.

If their sales are exclusively online, then you should refer them to the new Rewardical ECA program once the Gateway for this is ready (hopefully next week).

If they do BOTH online and offline sales, they can sign up for both Localvantia and Rewardical.

Hello Gery-

How can we sign them up to make sure we get credit for it. Seems to me they would need to sign up as a rewardicals member first or as a PRM then direct them to that sight. Am I right or wrong? Otherwise, it would be just a sign-up and the referring person would not get credit for it. Will the actual referring sites be open anytime soon? I have a lot of people waiting?

Robert

10 posts

Rewardicals Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

11 days ago

Hello Chris-

I tried searching in my area where I knew there would be none and then I searched with USA and had no results. Everyone has said many of them are overseas and unless you are traveling and check a region you would not know.

Robert

15 posts

Help: The Appropriate Marketing Strategy in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

13 days ago

Hello-

You should follow Tommy's post he hits all the free advertising and throws out helpful tips.

Marketing is different in every country and depends on what is selling. If you have local groups or countries that you can post for sale items do so there. By me using game challenges and share codes you get the PRM's and also the Wave 3 badge for 120 days. This also helps your badge quest ranking for having the badge. If you know your online shoppers recruit them in and then show them the shopping mall triple clicks site so the can search for items. As the items come in build your collections promote them to your PRM's you know. Collect on the VP's and rewardicals. Go after local stores and ECA's to recruit them and benefit for a lifetime.

Once you get the hang of a technique that works in your area you will have it all down pat. You market and brand yourself then throw the items out there for them to see and purchase. It will take time but its worth it in the end.

Robert

25 posts

Opti-Build Revisited Again in Ask Gery #Sponsor #Team Building

13 days ago

Hello Kate-

I know for my part I am going to kickstart a coop and then post to see who wants to buy in if any. Will keep it going, I don't mind spreading PSA's out as I asked before how they wanted them trained or fresh with them doing it themselves. I wish for everyone to succeed. I will keep some myself for potential team leaders some that come and go and still help whoever ask for help. My understanding of Opti-build was that of an STL leader being able to direct the program now I see I need to have the same status. I will remain signed up for opti-build that has never changed. I may be able to have a BTL this month that can sign up and even with the waiting period it will help her out as well.

Will get it in place some for this month with PSA and begin the coop starting in March.

Robert

19 posts

About New TripleClicks Seller License in ECA Program #ECA #Localvantia #Rewardical

13 days ago

Hello Johnny and Christine-

In the new ECA announcement- news.sfimg.com/2018/01/31/eca-program-moving-to-rewardical-com/

Under the questions and Answer section, it says- Q: What about the license that some ECAs had to purchase?
If you’ve purchased a license in the last 24 months, submit a ticket about receiving credit.

You are also more than welcome to switch over to the new program the article tells you how and recommends 3 sites you can use. I have heard some using others but you need a selling platform to process all of this for you.

I hope this helps.

Robert

15 posts

Help: The Appropriate Marketing Strategy in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

13 days ago

Hello-

If you look at the marketing aids that is one that needs a lot of attention there are the t cards I believe discontinued and a lot of references to online garage sales and unwanted items. That too is done away with as well.

I do a lot of recruiting with the triple clicks gateway, game challenges to get PRM's. I also use the silver bullion bar gateway on my facebook timeline and fan page. I will promote an individual item out of a collection, the TC item of the week and use the share and win code on items on my timeline and fan page. I get a lot of hits with them no purchases but when people start sharing the post I gain more of a following. I also keep promoting the page to get more following the link and am messing with a blog promoting the items.

Robert

12 posts

New PSA's needing to reset password in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA

13 days ago

Hello Jairo-

I did as Gery suggested and made a support ticket. They resent a welcome letter to her email address. Not really what was needed but as a password reset option. I passed on the information now we will see if they get it. I do often wonder about the email we use as I rarely get upline team letters and I keep getting repeated sponsor welcome messages even after 5 months. I make out support tickets on these issues and seem to get the standard reply just to have it happen again and again.

I don't mind helping my team members out by creating support tickets somehow we should be able to go in one time and fix an error then have a temporary password sent out after the problem is fixed. Some are obvious errors and it would save a lot of time and effort.

Maybe someone will see this and take the ball and run with it.

Robert

Hi Robert!
The message i posted above is from support.
If you copy it and save it, the link will appear properly.
Because as I've seen here the first link is not appear for what it was.
I always use it to send on my PSAs every time they forgot their password.
And their problem will fix in just a minute.
And in the case that they forgot their e-mail that they used before and their ID#, go to your SFI inbox. (Send message)
There you can find easily their name. Click it and you will see their ID and email on their snapshot.

Hope this helps!
Just ask again regarding on this if you are not yet satisfied.
I'm willing to help!
All the best for you!
Ria

Thanks, Ria!

I will need to await her reply in the morning to see if any of this worked. She was online in the morning when I did all of this has been offline since. Maybe tomorrow will have the news I want to hear.

Robert

25 posts

13 days ago

Hello-

The last 3 post pretty well sums it up my team is new. No DD under me although one could be close this month my understanding was the ones above me override the system now I am hearing I have to be to receive them. I am not selfish here I realize as a team you rely on your team win lose or draw to advance. I plan on reassigning down to others. I have asked if they want them started with some training or brand new I leave it up to them. I am fully aware I will need to create a coop to force things to move along and continue to mine for the diamonds in the rough.

I am thinking of my team here and not just one.

Robert

12 posts

New PSA's needing to reset password in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA

13 days ago

Hello Jairo-

I did as Gery suggested and made a support ticket. They resent a welcome letter to her email address. Not really what was needed but as a password reset option. I passed on the information now we will see if they get it. I do often wonder about the email we use as I rarely get upline team letters and I keep getting repeated sponsor welcome messages even after 5 months. I make out support tickets on these issues and seem to get the standard reply just to have it happen again and again.

I don't mind helping my team members out by creating support tickets somehow we should be able to go in one time and fix an error then have a temporary password sent out after the problem is fixed. Some are obvious errors and it would save a lot of time and effort.

Maybe someone will see this and take the ball and run with it.

Robert

9 posts

Your daily streak not yet extended in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

13 days ago

It is part of how you get your green streak or badge. When I make my prime 10 in each of the Poker and ZackJack. I always refresh the screen to make sure it shows a green streak or shows consecutive days. This way I know everything is good and can continue on.

Robert

25 posts

13 days ago

Tanja gave the correct answer (even if it was buried) ; "If you hold the minimum rank of STL (Silver Team Leader) you may participate in Opti-Build by opting in with either 50% or 100% participation (opt in above)."

Hello-

Tanja was able to see my upline as well. Which is what made me ask how she was able to view that part.

Robert