SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

URANIE C.

Guadeloupe

E365 Runner Up

12 posts

Commissions in Sales #Leadership #Team Building

7 days ago

I personally saturate myself with a lot of psa who do not work the only one who works does not spend a dime. and the whole generation like a lot of EA but without investment. We must find a solution. It is very frustrating.

21 posts

Bid awarded for a lesser High Bid in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

I too have experienced this several times and I would like to know why.

220 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Cvetanka Nikolova! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

I am finalist "E365 runner up" of the day. yes it's been a year, and I would like to congratulate the winner Cvetanka Nikolova. Well play good job and good luck to you.

I take the opportunity to thank my sponsor my ancestors and all my team. Now you have to win E365 those who have not finished their first year yet.

6 posts

Thanks so much SFI!!! :) in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

2 months ago

Great ! I may have a chance to win.

8 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest! in Miscellaneous #Contests #CSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi Julius,

Indeed it would be good twice a year so that it retains all its credibility. If I remember correctly we lose all csa if we do not become EA. This is good and we must remind our affiliates.

28 posts

I think I should stop sending Team mails n E-cards! in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Hello perchav

It is necessary to persevere continue to send teamail they can decide to take the step, and as soon as you will have an answer concentrate on him while continuing to send e-card to the others from time to time

Good luck.

16 posts

Astro Auctions: What happened to Junior Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TCredits #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hi

That's what I thought. But I think it's useless for the moment as the winners are often the same and therefore there are many more juniors. We must wait in time and it will be more credible.

22 posts

Conversion rate for "workers" in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi George

You go in movers, you choose your best affiliate (the one who is the closest to qualify) then you offer him gift certificates that you have purchased beforehand.

GOOD LUCK

29 posts

How to quit playing in the Hidden game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Hello Susan
normally if you click continue you will resume the game or you will stop. That's what happened to me.

21 posts

I´m BTL and would Like to go STL but misses me a sponsored BTL in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello Rui Daniel,
You offer gifts to the one you see who really wants to work. You choose a unique credit by going into your genealogy and choosing a gift. Attention, if you do it must complete completely otherwise it will be useless.

13 posts

CHAMPION E365 in Miscellaneous #E365

3 months ago

I thank you all. Of course I will fight until the deadline if I get there it will be good if not too bad.

13 posts

CHAMPION E365 in Miscellaneous #E365

3 months ago

Hello colleagues SFIers
I registered, but I started much later and did not understand for the E365 ranking much later. Now I have 7000 vp of delay do you think that we can fill this gap in 41 days? If you have ideas I take.
Thank you

34 posts

I feel losing hope. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sales

3 months ago

Hello Clarisse,
Why lose hope?
Start by confirming your registration and you will see that little by little you will begin to believe it especially by learning your lessons from the launching pad and especially the games I like the challenges and by that I started and you will see that it will go from better and better and do not be afraid to contact your sponsor if you have difficulty understanding.
GOOD LUCK

6 posts

gift certificate in Miscellaneous #TCredits

3 months ago

Hello colleagues
I have some difficulties with the gift certificate I would like to send credits to one of my affiliates. I buy them through genealogy but I receive them on my account I had to make a mistake somewhere. Can you help me please? Thank you

19 posts

Astro Auction what seems to be an excessive bid in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #Getting Started #Rewardical

4 months ago

As soon as I realized the level of the auction I just bet 1 tcredit and I have already won three rocket box and lots of vp and other awards I know I will never win an auction so it does not bother me not on the contrary I recommend it to all my team.

15 posts

Getting frustrated with Brain Sprint - wrong "correct" answers in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

Hello Helen
You're absolutely right.
Enough credit does not work you can not see the question in this case I answer randomly and it's really very frustrating but I'm happy with these disappointments. I have to restart the game very often. I'm sure he'll improve.

18 posts

Rocket Box Double Winner! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

4 months ago

I am one of those who have already won with a limited bet and this twice and with a double, by placing a tcredit each time so you have your chance. I like this game even though I know I could not win the auction. And I advise everyone to join.

16 posts

become STL in Team Building

4 months ago

I understood. Thank you.

16 posts

become STL in Team Building

4 months ago

Hello dear affiliates,
I have a problem of understanding. I would like to spend STL, on my dashboard it is written that I need 1 BTL but on the plan he told me 3 BTL so which to follow? On the other hand, should the BTL be only in my team or in my descendant generation?

Thank you for your answers

5 posts

Croatia in finals!!!! in Just For Fun #Contests

5 months ago

just for Laughs.
But it's France that wins.

15 posts

The acronyms in Suggestion Box

6 months ago

Thank you I put it in my favorites so I'll have it on hand.

15 posts

The acronyms in Suggestion Box

6 months ago

Hello,
is there a page with all the acronyms?
If not it would be interesting to have it in order to find your way more easily, especially for newcomers.

21 posts

How do I get five more badges today? in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

6 months ago

Hi Mercy,
Badges will arrive at the right time. Nevertheless look at the list of badges what to do to win them and see which ones are most accessible and work with those there.
Good luck: taper: