Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Saša S.

Serbia

57 posts

Forum Guru in Getting Started #Getting Started

7 days ago

You are everyone right and I agree with all of you.I'm aware of everything. Thank you

57 posts

7 days ago

And you will dear Herbert. I'm an affiliate only 16 days and I've already succeeded. I wish you all the best

57 posts

7 days ago

thank you all for nice words. all the best!

57 posts

7 days ago

Thank you all for your good words. I'll try to do the best I can. All the best!

57 posts

7 days ago

Good morning everyone! My morning starts great because I got a bagde Forum Guru. I did not expect this for the reason that I have not learned much about the forum yet, but for a great reason I devote myself to this. I wanted to share this with you, I'm very happy. Thank the board of the forum. Best regards!

20 posts

Eager zebra uber-picks in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

9 days ago

I wanted to ask if I could join a league that already exists?

20 posts

9 days ago

Thank you for help me, dear Zoran V
Best regards!

22 posts

Amazing SFI! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #VersaPoints

9 days ago

You are absolutely right. Thank you Thierry, best regards

20 posts

9 days ago

How can I join some leage? And can I play in leage without tc credit? any information about this is useful to me, thanks!

22 posts

9 days ago

Thank you Robiul L.

22 posts

9 days ago

Thank you all my new friends! Best regards!

22 posts

9 days ago

Me too mr Mark R. Thank you

22 posts

9 days ago

Thank you so much Marilin C. ?

4 posts

Forum Guru in Recognition #Leadership

9 days ago

Congratulations! Best regards!

22 posts

9 days ago

Exactly Krishnendu M. You are absolutely right.

22 posts

9 days ago

Thank you my dear friend Sead Š. ?

22 posts

9 days ago

I just want to tell people who are in doubt or people who in SFI see money only, that this is above all a fun business, interesting and, above all, easy even without investment.

It takes only a little effort, but first you need to learn this job and become interesting, you will love it.

I want to thank gentleman Gery Carson for creating this perfect program. I'm so happy because I discover SFI.

4 posts

Banners and shares in Getting Started #Marketing #TripleClicks #W3

14 days ago

How can I know when somebody joins sfi or orders stuff on triplecliks over my link? And what I got from it?

20 posts

Some questions in Team Building #E365 #PSA #Team Building

16 days ago

First, I want to thank you all on your answers, you are really help me so much. So nice and good people is here, i'm so glad about that. Again, thank you! I will write when I get those badges and vp for level two. Best regards

20 posts

Some questions in Team Building #E365 #PSA #Team Building

16 days ago

Hi there! I want to share with you that I'm an affilliate 7 days and I have 21 badge. I think thats great, but I'm still short 500 VP and 9 badges for next level. Do you have any idea how it's easier? I want to ask you one question more - when can i start building my team, how it works and I hope that you will share with me which are your metods to ceep somebody active in SFI and how motified them? I hope you understand me. All the best for my SFI friends ?

10 posts

I didn't get vp after liking SFi and Triplecliks on Facebook in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

16 days ago

Think I will must to contact support team for help, I try all other solutions. The same problem I have with the avatar on Triplecliks. I hope thay will help me about that too. Thank you all. All the best ?

10 posts

I didn't get vp after liking SFi and Triplecliks on Facebook in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

17 days ago

Why I didn't get my versa points for liking this pages on facebook? I read all comments on Forum about this theme and try all but without success. Is there somebody whi can help me? Only that tips stay on my getting started actions. Thank you all. Best regards!

21 posts

1500vp in first month without purchase in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

20 days ago

Thank you very much! I'm having a bad time with this forum, but i'll learn. And don't worry about the letter 'š' ?

21 posts

1500vp in first month without purchase in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

20 days ago

Hello everyone!
I'm new and I want to ask something. How much VP did you earn at your first month in SFI? Is that possible, to earn 1500 VP in first month without buying stuffs and TC credits? Thanks to everyone. Best regards!