Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Dawn V.

Australia

22 posts

Dates &Time Zones in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi Nimo,
Yes Time zones are very confusing. There is an SFI Official Time and Date at the bottom of the pages. I use this information to help me. Here in Qld, Australia (Yes we do have different time zones here in Australia) it is 1500hrs when SFI starts the day we are currently in (until Day Light Savings change it).
Here is how I calculate set appointments.

The SFI time and Date - The hours ahead of SFI time = appointment Time + Date
eg. 1800 - 1500 = 0300 hrs or 3.00 am on the same SFI Date.

Have a great day
Dawn

25 posts

Designated Diamond Opti-Build Problem in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Delmage,

I agree with you. Opti-build is great for those who are honestly working and trying to build their business, but there is also a down side. I feel maybe there should also be a number of new psa a BTL brings to their own team each month to go into opti-build. This way you know your team leaders are honestly building their team and not just getting 3000vp to become BTL and DD.

Have a great day
Dawn

13 posts

Can't Video tutorials help new affliates understand more in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

Affiliates getting lost I agree with. I have my sponsor's greeting still on my Alerts tab. I realized the other day when I was looking at it, what a perfect spot to put the SFI leadership page, New Affiliate Intro, Launchpad and finally the TO DO LIST links through-out the Letter and explain what they are for. I do not no if it is coincidence or not 50% of my new affiliates I have got since I changed the greeting have logged in more than once and gained more than normal VP. The PSA Greeting stays on their Alerts tab (and will always be in their language) until they discard it, and that is the first page you go to when you log in.

Yes we all learn in different ways some can read and learn others can watch and learn and then there is those of us who need to do and learn. But making the first time on SFI more user friendly is what I am trying to achieve and I believe this will help increase my new psa activity also.

Dawn

13 posts

Can't Video tutorials help new affliates understand more in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi Kami,

On my computer you do not have to read, there is a program called read aloud. It is fantastic if you do not like reading. You just go onto the page you want to read start the program and it will read the page for you in your language.

Have a great day.
Dawn

7 posts

Smart Phone/Cell Phone Training in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi Robert,

I used my phone at the beginning, what I did so I could get to where I wanted in a hurry was put a SFI icon, a Genealogy icon, to my home screen so I can access my psa's or other on SFI site Quicker. I have just tried adding Lunchpad and TC which have both worked on my phone. Get the page you want on your home screen, on the top right corner of your phone there is 3 small dots click on them and you'll find "ADD TO HOME SCREEN". I am not sure if all phones are setup this way but I found it easier to work the SFI sites.

Hope this helps you.
Dawn

9 posts

BCQ status in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Hi Glenda,

My experience earlier this month using rewardicals to earn 1500 VP did not give the BCQ. I had to purchase from TC to get my BCQ back for this month.

Best of luck for your future progress.
Dawn

19 posts

Sponsor not taken Opti builder in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

6 months ago

Receiving PSA's through Opti-build should be considered as a gift and not the only way to build your team. Channel all that negative energy into positive and grow your own team. Try to communicate with your upline and send some positive comments up as-well.

Dawn

74 posts

Sponsor rating in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor

6 months ago

I agree with you Jacques.

I was Questioning the sponsor rating when I saw them earlier too. I think what members need to remember that this is a business. When a physical business burns down it affects the whole team, likewise if the sponsor receives low ratings, it will have some impact on every member of your team in some way. (Need 3 stars for Team Leader)

May be we need simple 5 quideline questions with a yes or no to fill out and be awarded a star for each yes answer????

Just my thoughts.
Dawn

8 posts

Pending Confirmation after Attaining the status of STL in Miscellaneous

7 months ago

Hi Manjula,

Yes I have the same problem, but I am guessing that the badge will go silver when we have a BTL qualify in our down line.

I guess someone will clarify this in time.

Dawn

19 posts

6 Characteristics of Successful Team leader. in Team Building

7 months ago

Great article Michael, Thank you for sharing it.