Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Benson B.

Uganda

E365 Champion

7 posts

Display of days (time) remaining on win-limited auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #TCredits

13 days ago

Hello affiliates, I have an idea!
I suggest the days remaining to bid again on the win-limit auctions be shown. For example, if I won a 100 Tcredits pack with a win limit of 15 days, a timer should show me the progressive reduced number of days (and hours) remaining when I'd be able to participate again. This is aimed at truly knowing and re-planning when to bid so as we don't miss out on the great prizes associated with auctions. I hope you understand my point of view.
Your say...

191 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Benson Bekinga! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Thank you Gery, my upline more especially my sponsor- Mary, my team, fellow affiliates and the entire SFI community. Attaining this E365 championship hasn't been an easy contest!
Keep the congrats coming in. I love them!
Regards to all.

30 posts

Wrong Biz Quiz Question in Miscellaneous #CSA #Getting Started #Sponsor

2 months ago

The right answer was meant to be 50 CSAs, not the wrong (needed) answer of 100! I entered 50 twice (wrong both times) and on realising I only had one entry left, I decided to contact my upline who helped accordingly.

19 posts

Getting T credit by sending post card. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #TCredits

2 months ago

I included my SFI ID#, name and country. All typed, not handwritten to avoid bad handwriting.

19 posts

Getting T credit by sending post card. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #TCredits

2 months ago

Sent a postcard from Uganda to that address but never got the TCredit. I wonder if it never reached. The cost of sending it depends on your location, urgency, and the postage company typically $1 to $4.
That benefits most the affiliates who are close to TripleClicks HQ and can deliver the card in person or by any other cheaper means daily.

511 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mary Bird! in Recognition

2 months ago

That's my sponsor! Proud of you.

6 posts

Astro Action: is this error or my bad luck in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Getting Started

2 months ago

Chances are, the entry 333 was entered by more than one person (you and others), and the other individual submitted his bid earlier before you. It's a first come first served.
Next time, enter as soon as you can.

7 posts

Tis the Season of Rewardicals - Black Friday Alert in Marketing #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Will we have a Black Friday on TripleClicks.com?

5 posts

Astro Auctions - Tcredits Subscription in Ask Gery

2 months ago

One of the Booster Club Qualified (BCQ) status is having 1,500 sales or purchases VP in the current and previous months, or 3,000 sales VP in one month.
I realize the TCredits Subscription -- 125 TCredits pack for 3 months (includes 4,500 Sales VersaPoints!) upon winning it in the Astro Auctions guarantees 1,500 sales VP!
Why can't these VP contribute to BCQ status?

17 posts

No tcredits received for EA qualifications in Getting Started #Compensation #Leadership #TCredits

2 months ago

When do I get paid?

Commissions are processed on or around the 10th of each month for the previous month's earnings (for example, January's commissions are paid out in February). Also, a report is typically posted to your account on the 10th of each month (or the closest following business day, if the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday).

Mailed checks are sent out by first-class U.S. mail on the15th of each month (or the closest following business day, if the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday). If you've chosen to be paid by ACH direct deposit, Paypal, or TripleClicks MasterCard from Payoneer, your commissions will typically be transferred to your account between the 15th and 20th of the month, and the amount reflected in your account within two to four business days of the funds transfer date.

Hello Enorita, kindly exercise patience. The monthly SFI commissions are processed and paid out on, or about the 10th day of the month (working week days). At any moment when the 10th day reaches on a weekend, the payments are pushed to the next day(s).
I have a feeling they will pay possibly today 12th, or latest tomorrow. Cheers!

24 posts

Knockout Trivia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Thanks for bringing this up. I thought it was the Internet connectivity. The KOTrivia was (is) not automatically refreshing and I have (had) to keep reloading. So stressing.

14 posts

Payoneer Mastercard in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started

3 months ago

The TripleClicks MasterCard from Payoneer opens up an array of exciting financial benefits for SFI affiliates:
• No need to wait days or weeks for your commission checks to arrive by postal mail! Instead, get your SFI commissions paid directly to your card, then convert to cash instantly at any ATM machine displaying the MasterCard acceptance mark.

• Use your card to pay bills, to order SFI products at TripleClicks.com, or use your card anywhere else online or offline that accepts MasterCard debit cards!

• Check your balance and more online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• Reload your card with a transfer from your bank account, a Visa, a Mastercard, or cash.

• Your TripleClicks MasterCard from Payoneer is a powerful recruiting tool, too. Pull out your card and explain how your friends can become SFI affiliates, too, and get money from their own card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from sales all over the world! An easy and professional way to do this is to give them your X-Card #1.

• The TripleClicks MasterCard also faciliates our new, "quick pay" commission program. Later this year, you'll be able to get your sales commissions paid to you weekly!

HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR CARD:

Simply choose "TripleClicks MasterCard" as your Commission Payment Option HERE. Once you have accumulated $20 in commissions, you will be notified via an alert in the SFI Affiliate Center that you are now eligible and can order your card. Then, simply return to this page and select the "Click HERE to order your Cash Card" link that will appear on this page, and order your card directly through Payoneer. Once your card is activated, we will automatically deposit your commissions with the next month's commission run, minus a one-time fee of $9.95 for U.S. affiliates and $19.95 for those outside the U.S. for the cost of processing your card.

In other wards, you must first reach $20.00 in commissions in order for you to get the Payoneer Mastercard.

119 posts

Team Leader rank qualifications simplified in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

3 months ago

Of what significance will the PSA ratings be then? I see the ratings no longer hold value.

4 posts

Backdating Issues in Sales #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Chances are you haven't tried it out during these first 8 days of the month. You could have tried past that time. Luckily you still have a few hours to qualify for back dating otherwise you won't be able to advance your rank for the month which will render you forfeit all your CSAs.
Use the remaining precious hours precisely.

64 posts

How much and what kind of information do we send to the team? in Marketing #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Learning from the great responses from the members. So helpful! Thanks for that good question.

119 posts

Team Leader rank qualifications simplified in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

3 months ago

And I can gladly see the PSA rating put on hold in the next few months together with the 10 VP. SFI is of recent changing things drastically.
I hope for the better.

13 posts

WE NEED TO KNOW THE ECA IN OUR REGION in Eastern Africa #ECA

3 months ago

Hello, go to LocalPay, and enter your country. You'll be able to see the ECAs selling Tcurrency, and ability to pay to SFI through them. Luckily in Kenya, you have more ECAs.
Open them individually, click on contact us and strike a deal. You could pay through Mobile Money, or any other option mutually agreed on.

15 posts

Badge Quest Rankings in Miscellaneous #Contests

3 months ago

Great! Looking forward to seeing you in the top 200 of which I see you there in the near future because of of your courage, hard-work and determination. All the best.

5 posts

Searching with SFI ID in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Hey, it's very possible as long as you know their unique SFI ID#. In your browser, copy and paste www.sfimg.com/snapshot?sfiid=XXXXXXXX, replace Xs with their ID#.
You will then be able to see a few details of them such as who their sponsor is, join and last login dates, their registered email (only if they are in your downline) and their badges.

8 posts

green only genealogy in Team Building #Leadership

3 months ago

I suggest you go to Gift Certificate, filter out Logins in the past 10 days and click Buy now on the corresponding affiliate. Give it a try.

11 posts

About Junior Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

The three rules still hold
1. The bidder with the highest number of Tcredits entered.
2. The bidder with the highest number of Tcredits earmarked for Constellation prizes.
3. The oldest winner.
So in any way they enter similar highest number of Tcredits, and they earmark the same Tcredits for constellation prizes, they won't be the oldest the same time.
I hope that helps.

4 posts

Versa Points for Astro auction in VersaPoints #Astro Auctions #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Turning the PB AA tab green for a day earns you 1 VP (action VP). You only get 1 VP no matter how many AAs or any other PB auction entered. But you could get unlimited prizes in the AA prizes as an addition.
Regards.

8 posts

How to setup my Auto Delivery in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery

3 months ago

You should first consider getting an acceptable mode of payment with SFI/ TripleClicks. Get a Payoneer MasterCard and set auto-delivery with it. Other options such as PayPal and Bitcoin are underway.
All the best!

30 posts

Blocked from mailings in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

True, for clarity and correctness.

30 posts

Blocked from mailings in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Perhaps you used a wrong parameter of - first name- instead of ~FIRSTNAME~. That surely inserts the affiliate's name automatically.