Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

22 posts

What you can gain with 1 TCredit bid in Astro Auctions #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

2 hours ago

TSPC,
I usually bid more TCredits early in the month so that I can have a good chance of winning the auction, but I am beginning to think that your way makes more sense. Either way, no matter how much we bid, we still win on Astro Auctions! The VP won plus the VP I can "buy" with RT's has been a big boost to my maintaining STL.
Thank you for posting and thank you Gery for introducing such a FINE auction platform!
Happy Bidding,
Johnna Ingram

18 posts

Who is actually an Awesome Sponsor? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

19 hours ago

Hey Morgan,
Some of us are better at leading a team, others are better at advertising and selling. That being said, someone who has no contact with their downline, ever, should not be surprised to receive a low rating. I am happy to hear that you are an awesome leader, though.
Happy team leading,
Johnna Ingram

26 posts

Webinar attended by hundreds of our leaders in Team Building

2 days ago

Webinars seem like a great way to encourage your team. I see that all of you who attend them are of higher rank and seem to have much enthusiasm for your business. I will consider that for my team and see if any in my up line are doing them; I could certainly use the encouragement as well as the education.
Thank you for the helpful thread!
Johnna Ingram

9 posts

My First Commission Update from SFI in Compensation #Compensation

4 days ago

Congratulations Bijesh on receiving your first commissions; it's exciting, isn't it? Every time my commissions' report comes up, I can't wait to see it.
Like you, I have much to learn in the area of producing sales. I advertise primarily on Facebook, but it has yet to make me a sale. I think it's time I step up my game! Here's a Forum post that I just came across containing a suggestion that I may try. I'll share it with you in case you want to try it too. www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1526521#post-1526521
Congratulations on a job well done!
Johnna Ingram

10 posts

They said they wanted to work in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

5 days ago

Congratulations Mary!
Isn't it so refreshing to have PSA's who want to work. I have two young folks who've done the same thing. Thanks for the reminder to keep encouraging them.
Johnna Ingram

37 posts

Suggestion regarding E365 Champion contest in Ask Gery #E365

6 days ago

PA.,
If you are looking for ways to earn VP's the best way is to go to your home page and do everything on your To-Do List tab and read every piece of information that SFI has provided, from the LaunchPad lessons to the lessons under the Training tab. There is so much free information/training included on the site that you can't help but succeed.
This is your business, not your job, so there will be time and financial investments that you'll have to make over time. The only way to fail here is to quit.
Also, make contact with your Sponsor and see if he/she has advice and/or incentives available for you.

Persistence is the name of the game,
Johnna I.

37 posts

Suggestion regarding E365 Champion contest in Ask Gery #E365

6 days ago

Keshav,
Good point, but the same goes in the reverse: You could be the one adjusting your VP count to become Monthly or Class Champion. Either way, the same person would probably win, so I don't see the point in changing things.
Just my two cents.
Johnna Ingram

6 posts

Lucky day in Recognition #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

Lidija,
Wow! Nice haul! One question: Did you receive notification in the email that you had won the Pick The Bid contest? I've won a few Astro Auctions and have always received notification of such, but have never won PTB or the other contests.
Congratulations on your win!
Johnna Ingram

28 posts

I think I should stop sending Team mails n E-cards! in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

Keshav,
Been there, done that. It takes a long time to find the affiliate that will actually respond and work, but as it has already been said, persistence is the key. It may seem like a waste of time because your affiliates are not responding, but you never know, there could be one or two who are reading what you have to say and one day they'll find that responding is a good idea. They may be at a time in their lives where they can't "do SFI" right now but may have it in their minds that they will someday, and your ecards and team mail may just be the catalyst to getting them active.
Don't give up!
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

16 posts

Vacation mode..VPs went to Zero, Why? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Tanja,
I stand corrected; thank you for pointing that out. This is GREAT news for all the young affiliates. I'd better brush up on my understanding of this new rule.
Thank you again,
Johnna Ingram

9 posts

TCredit is a Miracle in Recognition #Astro Auctions #TCredits #VersaPoints

10 days ago

Milan,
Many congratulations to you! The prizes you won reflect generosity in TripleClicks and SFI Corporate.
I am happy for you,
Johnna Ingram

Много вам честитам! Награде које сте освојили одражавају великодушност у ТриплеЦлицкс и СФИ Цорпорате.
Ја сам срећан због тебе,
Johnna Ingram

16 posts

Vacation mode..VPs went to Zero, Why? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

11 days ago

This works only if the affiliate has never reached 1500VP before; if he has been EA in the past, his 1000VP will go into his total VP count only. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=200442&referrer=search
Johnna Ingram

2 posts

SFI account request for Mirjana & Igor Celic in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

14 posts

Once you have Prospects, the next question is... in Team Building #Astro Auctions #Localvantia #Team Building

13 days ago

Johnny and Christine,
Thank you so much for the insights! My father is a salesman, but I did not inherit those particular genes, so this post is invaluable to me.
If you don't mind, I will share it with my team, then begin applying it to my own business.
Thank you and God bless you,
Johnna Ingram

29 posts

Chat room in Suggestion Box

13 days ago

I really like the text idea because, as you mentioned, there are MANY texters these days, myself included and I'm in my fifties.
Wow, this is a popular subject. Loads of great suggestions!
Johnna Ingram

29 posts

Chat room in Suggestion Box

14 days ago

Jelena,
I agree with you, it would probably get those who want to work, but feel unsure of what to do more connected right away. There are ways built in already and if they don't work with so many of the new sign-ups, will a chat room? I guess there's only one way to find out.
What do you say Gery?
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

8 posts

New Affiliate How To Astro Auction Video in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Getting Started

14 days ago

Thank you, David, I did not know that. Do you know where I can find that piece of information? Do you know if it's allowed in Team Mail and/or ecards?
Thanks again,
Johnna Ingram

8 posts

New Affiliate How To Astro Auction Video in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Getting Started

16 days ago

Astro Auctions has been my favorite new innovation that Corporate has added to SFI and Triple Clicks, so I just thought I would make a video of a couple of my auctions and post a link to it, on YouTube. The video that I made shows how a launch works and how to bid on an auction. I speak rather softly, so turn up the volume, but it's fairly self-explanatory even if you can't hear it well.

(YouTube (not official SFI video) link removed per Forum policy - moderator)

Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

28 posts

New here, need guidance in Getting Started #Getting Started

16 days ago

Angela,
Welcome to the SFI family!
I'm pretty sure that you have much great guidance in basic SFI procedure, so I would like to give you some insight into what's called the Astro Auctions. I made a video (one of my first) demonstrating what happens, first when you launch an Astro Auction, then how to bid on an Astro Auction. AA's are the most fun type of auction I have tried and I am in good company because MANY other affiliates have posted in the Forum about how much they like them.

Here's the link to my video: [Removed link to video, per FORUM RULES ]

Enjoy!

Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

6 posts

Don't Waste Time On Tour Takers , Tire Kickers and Inactive... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

17 days ago

Another great thread Tommie!
When it comes to free advertising, everyone can afford it financially, but sometimes our time budget runs out. Thank you for all your great advice!
Johnna Ingram