Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

12 posts

ROCKET BOX DOUBLE WINNER in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

1 hours ago

Wow, interesting! It gives those of us with limited TCredits hope that we might just have a chance. Thank you for posting!
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

36 posts

The tragedy in India. in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Yes, there is an overabundance of rain falling in many places, including the U.S.
I will pray for those affected so tragically in India. Thank you for making us aware.
Johnna Ingram

3 posts

Order glitch in Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

14 posts

How to manage inactive team members? in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

Maricar,
That's a great and very common question from young affiliates.
I used to fret over my inactive PSA's, still do some, but not as much. What I did was to put Opti build on my auto delivery so that I get a steady stream of PSA's coming in monthly. At least twice a month, sometimes weekly, I will send out a Team Mail to them with some encouraging content that I write or that I copy and paste from the awesome posts I find on the Forum. While I continue to send Team Mail to my inactive PSA's in the hopes that I will spark their interest, I concentrate most of my energy on the few active affiliates that I have, sending them e-cards congratulating them on milestones, or sending them tips according to what I am seeing on their VP ledger.
Tommie Kirkland is an excellent resource on the Forum in reference to free advertising using his Gateways. I am just getting started at that, but you can put Free Advertising or Tommie Kirkland in the Forum search box to learn from him. There are others on the Forum who teach on free advertising on social media that you could search for, and still, others who talk about their paid advertising.
Another bit of advice I would give is: check with your upline to see if they have any co-op advertising they are doing, or if they will support you in other ways to get your business up and running. I know my upline reassigned to me an experienced PSA who is a Bronze Team Leader which allowed me to achieve Silver Team Leader.
There are loads of resources here, not to mention other reading material referenced by affiliates in the Forum. See the Ask Gery Forum stream which you can find in the Forum index.
Great question and I hope I have helped a little,
Johnna Ingram

28 posts

I Copy And Paste My SFI Ads Directly From My Gmail Account... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

Tommie,
Do you post banners to any viral mailers? I'm just getting started with these types of sites and so far that's all I've been able to post. I like your idea, though, and will be putting it into action very soon.
Thank you again,
Johnna Ingram

34 posts

i need help plz in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 days ago

Oussema,
You ask an excellent question and it is good to be skeptical about many online opportunities.
I see you have read all the Launchpad lessons, that's a good place to start. Have you begun to go to your affiliate center home page and go through the red tabs and turn them green? That would be the next step. There is MUCH more training under the Training tab which is located in the black row of tabs. Those would be good to go through and put into action.
You're right, it's not a traditional business where the owner has to buy merchandise, stock shelves, sweep floors, etc., but it is a business that we have to devote several hours a week to. A little fun in business is a good thing, so play some of the Eager Zebra games and try out the Astro Auctions or Pricebenders Auctions. Your business grows through the games and auctions, too.
I hope this is an answer you are looking for.
Happy Team Leading, I bet you'll be good at it.
Johnna Ingram

23 posts

Nothing Happens Until Someone Sells Something... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Tommie,
Trying to sign up for free safelists, but so far I'm a bit overwhelmed. I'll keep trying, but I just wondered whether you could give me a couple names of sites that you have successfully used.
Thank you,
Johnna Ingram

5 posts

Favorite and most useful Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #Team Building

7 days ago

Snezana,
Honestly, my favorites are the ones I win. Since I don't have an overabundance of TCredits, I have been bidding on the TripleClicks and SFI products like the Super Clip or the Sunglasses. If I had a bigger TCredit budget, I'd go for the 125 TCredits pack.
Nice question, I hope you get many replies.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

23 posts

Nothing Happens Until Someone Sells Something... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

8 days ago

I am going to work at putting my "salesmen" to work today. I never thought that promoting my gateways would gain me sales. That's genius!
Thank you for sharing your genius!
Johnna Ingram

23 posts

8 days ago

Cap'n,
Have you ever considered taking up creative writing? Cool analogy, I can wrap my mind around that. Thank you for not keeping all your wealth of sales and advertising to yourself. Pooling our resources, encouraging each other, friendship of a sort is what I love about SFI.
Thank you again,
Johnna Ingram

16 posts

What happened with the #1177 auction (Sunday August 12th 2018) in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

8 days ago

Amila,
It's a mystery to me too. The best thing to do, if you haven't already is to put in a support ticket. I had one AA that was canceled, but I received an email telling me it was. Have you looked to see if your TCredit was returned?
I hope you get this sorted out.
Johnna Ingram

8 posts

Helping others! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

Eduardo,
Thank you for this excellent post.
I think this aspect of SFI that you spoke of is what keeps me coming back. All the other online "opportunities" that I tried seemed to leave the affiliates high and dry, having to fend for themselves. It was frustrating, but I have not had that experience at SFI. If I have a question I go first to the Launchpad, then my Sponsor, then to the Forum, and finally to Support. There never seems to be a relevant SFI question that I cannot find the answer to.
I agree with you, this is a great blessing!
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

18 posts

I Go For Quantity And Quality When Posting Free Ads! in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

10 days ago

My main source of free advertising has been Facebook online or home-based job, business pages. I have had a few sign ups from that, but as you say, I am not casting my net wide enough. As life settles back down for me and my family, I will begin to cast further.
Thank you for your excellent post.
Johnna Ingram

18 posts

I Go For Quantity And Quality When Posting Free Ads! in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

11 days ago

James,
So if I understand you correctly, you're asking where to post ads to get the quality affiliates. I'm not sure there's an answer to that question. If I am wrong, someone please correct me. I think Tommie is saying that if you post a large number of ads per day, or quantity, you are more likely to reach a few more quality affiliates.
My problem is that I have other things that require my attention, so placing a large quantity of ads is difficult for me, but working on it.
Thanks, Tommie for another stellar post!
Thanks, James for a well-worded question.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

P.S. If I had read all the way down to the bottom of the page, I would have seen that James came to this conclusion without my help.

21 posts

My PSA are being recruited as SFI job opportunity in Team Building #PSA

11 days ago

Andy,
You have hit the nail on the head, AGAIN! I want to be totally rid of the JOB mentality and, as time marches on, I am making progress in that department.
It's not the "Job" ads that are the problem here, it's the mindset of the individuals responding to these ads. If they're ready to "take the plunge," "get their feet wet," "go for broke" in the entrepreneur world, then they will respond positively. If not, give them space and time, they'll either get it or they won't. That being said, any new sign-ups that you get, a few, even if they thought they were applying for a job, will come around with some encouragement.
Thank you for the excellent question.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

5 posts

Who Is Your Team Mate 2.0? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

13 days ago

Kingsley,
I love this post! So very well worded, and the story is very inspiring. Thomas Edison and Henry Ford had it right: encourage another, be thankful for the encouragement you receive. We're all on the "same boat" in this life; what's the point in being jealous of another's success or jubilant in light of another's hardship? They had it right!!!
Thank you for posting this and I encourage you to share more like it.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

12 posts

Work in the World of Technology! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

14 days ago

I agree, SFI is unique, at least so far as my experience takes me. I have investigated dozens, perhaps 100 online work from home opportunities and SFI has more variety, more free education, more stability, more freedom to work as we are gifted to work. No pigeon holes here!
I was never very good at geography in school, but having PSA's from other countries has caused me to want to find out where these places are. I now know where the Philippines are located, and Bhutan. I feel so privileged to be able to work with people from places I'd only just heard of on the news.
Thank you to Gery and all your staff for this ingenious platform. I look forward to a long and prosperous tenure here.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

19 posts

My Journey with SFI in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Compensation #Rewardical

15 days ago

Bupathy,
Congratulations on two years with SFI. I am just working on my first coming up in December.
I get the distinct impression that Gery Carson enjoys his work, he seems to have fun introducing new innovations to the SFI platform. I am VERY pleased and thankful that I was led to SFI where I get to do business with only the financial investment that I can afford. I also enjoy to varied ways Gery has made for us to earn.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

10 posts

How to leverage Localvantia to achieve EA every month in Getting Started #Getting Started #Localvantia #Marketing

17 days ago

Mostagaosul,
If you are trying to set up Auto Delivery on TripleClicks.com, here is an article I found under the REFERENCE tab: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18047
If this is not what you are asking, maybe I misunderstood, you can go to the SUPPORT tab and click Contact Us. You can then send in a Support Ticket. Another suggestion would be to contact your Upline.
I hope this helps,
Johnna Ingram

10 posts

How to leverage Localvantia to achieve EA every month in Getting Started #Getting Started #Localvantia #Marketing

18 days ago

Wow Cameron, you have definitely earned your Forum Guru badge! I have been thinking about registering local businesses with Localvantia for several months, but haven't gotten to it. Your post makes it all clear as crystal. Now is the time to get busy because, that I am aware of, there are no business in my area registered with Localvantia.
Thank you for the boost!
Johnna Ingram