Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Antony I.

Australia

27 posts

Rose 87; College Student in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

I was really touched by your post.
Never a truer word has been written.

Live each day to the fullest and best of your abilities, for we know not what tomorrow brings.
Be positive in everything you do and with everyone you meet, for you know not whose shoulders may one day be there for you.
Be ambitious and respectful, caring and thoughtful and all those that share the same philosophy will gravitate to you, and together you can soar to great heights.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

4 posts

Powerful ways to get your affiliates to become EAs in Team Building

10 days ago

I agree with you Manuel.

Once I had studied the Launchpad lessons, and learned all I could from them, I realized that the Diamond Plan was the Gospel for building a successful business.

I followed all the steps in the plan and setup an auto delivery for the Builder Bundle. That gave me EA and T-Credits and began building my PSA's.

As soon as I could I set up Opti-Build, Second Home CSA's, and joined a Co-Op to improve my sponsoring and through that I worked my way through BTL and now I am actively working on my STL status.

Every one of my PSA's are guided through the same steps that I follow. Some understand and begin to follow the Plan. That is when the business gets exciting.

I was thrilled when I first achieved BTL and became a Designated Diamond. From that moment on, my business took off, and because I followed the Plan, my achievements are totally duplicable and proven. No guesswork.

I teach the exact same Plan that I follow, and it is great when the PSA's that follow the advice begin to see their own success.

The more active I am in my business, the faster it grows. I follow the Plan as it was taught to me and I teach the Plan as I have been taught.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

8 posts

New Category for Badges? in Suggestion Box #Contests

12 days ago

Hello Zhumagul,

Your suggestion for a new forum category based on badges is a fantastic idea.

Great insight and thought shown by your question.

I am very pleased by the recent addition of the green border (new badge won/earned) and red border (badge lost) that has made tracking badge changes easier, and if the categories in the forum are extended to include a new category as per your suggestion, then the whole badge experience and interaction will be greatly enhanced.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

7 posts

Filtering Genealogy for PSA's with confirmed registrations? in Ask Gery #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

12 days ago

Hello Gery and the SFI community,

My question, though it may be simple in wording will have a profound and positive effect on my PSA's if an answer/solution as simple as the question is available.

How do I filter my Genealogy to obtain a list of PSA's that have confirmed their registrations?

In order to better support my PSA's with appropriate Team Mail messages, I need to be able to filter my genealogy so that I have a generated list of all my PSA's that have confirmed their registration. I have tried every combination of filter rule that I could think of without success, so now I reach out to you for help.

I believe that all Team Leaders will find great Team Building benefit in being able to filter their PSA's in this way

Conversely, the reverse filter would also be highly desirable.

I am looking forward to reading your replies and furthering this question through discussion.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

10 posts

Improvement to SFI Calendar and Scheduled Chat process. in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

25 days ago

Hello SFi'ers

Thank you for all your words of encouragement and great ideas.

Further to my original post.

I recently had three chat sessions booked by PSA's and they appeared on my Alerts page which was great, except that the time shown on the Alert was different to the time shown in the Email notification I received. There was no common point of time reference.

This just added to the dilemma of trying to figure out which time I am meant to be online for the Chat session. So I tried all three times, that of SFI, that of the PSA's and my time zone. I fear that the PSA's were equally confused by this as we didn't connect to chat.

I feel that there needs to be a major overhaul of the time zone management processes as a matter of urgency.

I do not want any ones new PSA's to feel that their Sponsor doesn't care about them simply because of gross confusions over time zones.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

10 posts

Improvement to SFI Calendar and Scheduled Chat process. in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

26 days ago

Hello SFI'ers
As our businesses grow and we find ourselves with multiple requests for scheduled chats, it dawned upon me that there may be a simple way to make this tool significantly more user friendly and effective. It is this idea that I now put to everyone and seek your opinions on.

When a member, particularly a new member schedules a Chat Session, there is one major factor that both the new member and the recipient of the Chat Request (Sponsor / Team Leader / Upline) have to deal with. That is - TIME ZONES.

SFI is a truly global business and as a result of this, members, both upline and downline, and new, are frequently in different time zones, and SFI itself has its own time zone that we all try to co-ordinate things through.
So the there is a chance that anyone may have to contend with working across three different time zones for a scheduled chat session. This can lead to regrettable misinterpretations of when the actual chat session is scheduled for.

What I would like to see, is a member manageable calendar that is set to their own local time zone. The calendar should have the ability for members to block out dates and times so that Chat sessions cannot be scheduled for those times. The member should also be able to add reminders (To-Do tasks and other items) to assist them in the running of their SFI business.
Any member wishing to schedule a chat session should be able to see their own calendar, and both the time zones of SFI and the member they are wishing to schedule the chat with. If the time which the scheduling member wishes to book is blocked out, or not available due to another session already having been booked with the member at that time, the scheduling member can instantly see and choose another time. Having the time zone times displayed at the time of scheduling will really help with times that work for all members and will ensure the availability of both for the requested chat session.

I am looking forward to reading your comments and further suggestions on this. Lets discuss this fully.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

57 posts

How To Become BTL in your first month in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #PSA

29 days ago

Hello Jagunmolu,
I am very eager to know how exactly you accomplished this amazing feat.
Perhaps, you have a Co-Op advertising program that is particularly effective?
If so, could I please join your Co-Op

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

12 posts

Vendors Should Disclose Where Are They Getting These PSAs in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello Gomer,

You raise a good point.

I believe potential new PSA's should be required to verify their registration before being handed to their Sponsor. This would naturally filter out any non validated registrations.

The registration process could be halted until the potential new member has verified their account by clicking on the link contained within the SFI generated welcome email.

Once the potential new PSA has verified their account, the registration process can continue and the new PSA assigned to the Sponsor.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

5 posts

New CSA Notificatons in Getting Started #CSA #Getting Started #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hello Thomas,

This is a very important question and this is the reason that I believe receiving New CSA notifications is so important.

Just like when we receive a new PSA notification, we contact the PSA, introduce ourselves and offer guidance and encouragement along their journey to building a successful SFI business. These contacts with new members are often the difference between them not doing anything and beginning to build something great.

While our role is less with a new CSA as their sponsor should take the lead, the contact and offer of support can be crucial in bringing belief to the new CSA.

I recently had a CSA assigned to me that had been a member since 2014. Through my contact with them they decided not to give up and quit. I have given the CSA a few suggestions and a little guidance and encouragement and they have now qualified as an EA.

I did not receive notification of the CSA being assigned to me and only made contact to them via chat.

I feel that I could be much more effective in supporting my new CSA's if I receive notification of them joining my team.

That being said, I again think that you have raised a very important issue and we should all receive notification whenever a CSA is assigned to us.

Well done on raising this very important question.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

57 posts

How To Become BTL in your first month in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hello, Jagunmolu,

I am very interested to hear your story on how you were able to become STL in such a short time.
Would you please share your wisdom.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia
antony.interlandi@gmail.com

1 post

7 Mindset guides leading to success in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

The 7 Mindset Guides Leading to Success that I follow.

1. "Stop worrying about running out of money and focus on how to make more," Siebold.

2. "Self made millionaires had at least three streams of income that they created prior to making their first million dollars." Thomas Corley

3. "No one ever strikes it rich and lives their dreams without huge expectations." Siebold

4. "I have," "I create" and "I choose." Sincero

5. "On average, financially successful people invest 20 percent of their household income each year. wealth isn't measured by the amount made each year, but by how it's saved and invested over time," Ramit Sethi

6. "World class earners learn early on that becoming a millionaire isn't easy and the need for comfort can be devastating. They learn to be comfortable while operating in a state of ongoing uncertainty." Siebold

7. "You have every right to be rich if you're willing to create massive value for others," Siebold

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

13 posts

How do I get Down line Forum Post Notifications in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello,
I have members in my down line that create and submit forum posts.
I would like to read and acknowledge their posts when they submit them.
How do I set thing up so that I receive a notification each time one of my down line submits a post to the forums?

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

22 posts

The $180 Success Plan in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #PSA

3 months ago

Hello Ray,

I never wonder why something hasn't been done. I only ever wonder when it will be done.

Always work within your budget and stay focused on the path to success.

Kind regards,
Antony

22 posts

3 months ago

Hello Jim,

You are right. I have deliberately left off the potential income from CSA's and CV.
I wanted to focus on a very simple straightforward path to success that is easy to understand and duplicable at every level.

Kind regards,
Antony

22 posts

3 months ago

Hello Rockey,

The key to success is to follow the system that works for you and teach that system to those that you sponsor.
The $180 Success Plan is one path option for success. There are many.
The important thing is to stay focused and keep sponsoring and teaching. Lead by example and you will find that others will follow.

Never exceed your personal budget. Find a level of the plan that you are comfortable with and promote that plan to your team.

Follow the steps to success and you will succeed.

Kind regards,
Antony.

22 posts

3 months ago

Hello Elizabeth,
I agree with you. There are many paths on the road to success. It is important to stay focused and actively strive towards your goals. It is a wise person that stays within their budget while excitement drives them towards the success they desire.

Kind regards,
Antony

22 posts

3 months ago

Hello Ratan,

The reason I recommended the packs is so that it maximizes the PSA/CSA sponsoring and VP to place you in a position of being within easy reach of becoming a Gold Team Leader. As we know, not everyone sees the big picture so in order to have the best opportunity of finding 5 that adopt the plan, it is important to sponsor as many as is possible. And if more than 5 PSA's adopt the plan and teach the plan successfully, well the income could potentially be much more.

You can indeed do the plan for $125. That will Make you a Bronze Team Leader with VP that is within reach of Silver.

Kind regards,
Antony.

22 posts

3 months ago

This is the $180 Success Plan:

First, I have to ask a question: Would you spend $180 per month if that potentially guaranteed you an income of $20,000 per month?

I'm not going to beat about the bush. If you want success, don't wait for it to be handed to you because that will never happen. Go out and grasp success with both hands. Commit to winning and you will succeed.

This plan presumes that you have completed your Profile, Uploaded your Photo, Confirmed your Email/Registration and Set up Opti-Build at a minimum of 50%

This is what each and every one should do.
Step 1
1 x S-Builder Co-op Unit #38631 on Autodelivery
1 x TCredits - 125 pack (SFI Affiliates Only) #212474 on Autodelivery
2 x Builder Bundle (100 TCredits + PSAs, CSAs, and more!) #556925 on Autodelivery
Set the Autodelivery date to the 1st of the month so that you are a qualified Bronze Team Leader (BTL) from the beginning of the month and are ready to become a Silver Team Leader (STL)
Join a Co-Op Advertising program. (I can recommend an excellent co-op)

Step 2
Teach this to all of the Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSA's) that you have.

Step 3
Promote and Grow your SFI business

If all the member's of your Team follow these minimum steps every month, the potential monthly benefit that you will get from the TripleClicks Executive Pool is .

Gen 1 - 5 BTL matching VP 15,000
Gen 2 - 25 BTL matching VP 75,000
Gen 3 - 125 BTL matching VP 375,000
Gen 4 - 625 BTL matching VP 1,875,000
Gen 5 - 3125 BTL matching VP 9,375,000
Gen 6 - 15625 BTL matching VP 46,875,000

Total matching VP/ share in TCEP= 58,590,000
Multiply it with the current (March) value of TCEP= $0.0003664
Your potential monthly income will be $ 21,467.38

Thanks to Melvin Vibar for putting together the potential income Table that I have included here.

So, I ask the question again: Would you spend $180 per month if that potentially guaranteed you an income of $20,000 per month?

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

13 posts

How can we get or buy Silver Bullion ??? in Miscellaneous #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

I would like to see Australia added to the list of Countries that Silver Bullion can be shipped to.
Are there any plans to Add Australia to the list?

3 posts

How big is your 'WHY'? in Inspiration/Testimonials

4 months ago

That is a very good question Andrea.
The size of my WHY is as big as my desire to achieve my dream.
You know your WHY is big when life's hurdles don't matter any more.

Dream Big, Believe Big, You will Succeed Big.
There ain't nothing going to stop you reaching for the top.

Regards,
Antony.

2 posts

Dreams your reality in Inspiration/Testimonials

4 months ago

That is so very true.

We Dream, We Believe, We Create, We Succeed.

Always Dream big.

8 posts

When is a PSA officially a PSA ? in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA

4 months ago

When is a PSA officially a PSA ?

That is a question I have been asking myself ever since I joined and to date I have not been able to properly determine the decision line.

So

I would like to propose that an applying person only officially becomes a PSA when they have confirmed their registration by clicking the confirmation link in the welcome email.

My reasoning behind this is that a lot of people fill out their details but never confirm their email address so,
when we as sponsors welcome them, we have to email them directly to an unconfirmed email address, This takes communications outside the SFI system and opens it up to potential problems.
Team Mail messages don't get sent to unconfirmed email addresses, so really restricts the flow of information and potentially limits the view of SFI to the newly applying person.
A member application is only officially complete when the applying member has confirmed their details.

I believe that when a new person applies to become a member of SFI, their application and status of PSA (Aff) is only confirmed once they have confirmed their details by clicking the link in the welcome email.

Until that moment has occurred, the person cannot be considered a PSA and should not be recorded as such.

I would like to see every ones views and opinions on this.

Kind regards,
Antony.

2 posts

How many lives do we touch? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Today for the first time I really looked at my Genealogy.

What I noticed was how many different countries my affiliates (both PSA and CSA) are in. So I decided to tally up just how many lives SFI has positively touched, and this is just the affiliates in my network. The number was truly surprising and all this has happened in only three months.

Then I decided to grab a map of the Earth and place a single pin in each country where I have either a PSA or a CSA. The result gave me a excited chills the full length of my spine. My little network was truly Global in reach.

Each and every one of those pins represent people who have a desire to build something great and they chose to join SFI for their opportunity to rise above.

It is really humbling to see how far and wide the business grows, and that it all starts with a desire to do something different in order to change things for the better.

Here is my map.

58 Countries in 90 days.

Have you looked to see how far and wide your business has grown?
Have you considered all the lives that have been positively touched by their interaction with you and SFI

I would love to hear how far you have reached across the globe

Kind regards,
Antony.

2 posts

In Blind Faith in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

When I joined SFI, I joined with a desire to change my lifestyle.
I had no knowledge, and no understanding.
I read and re-read the Launchpad Lessons
I completed my profile
I began to follow the steps that SFI told me would lead to success.
I listened to my Sponsor, and my Co-Sponsor, and my Upline.
I followed their advice.
I asked questions, I kept reading and re-reading the lessons and forum posts
I did everything that I was told would bring success
Opti Build, Auto-delivery, Co-Op, and more
Slowly my business built, exactly as the lessons and advice told me it would.
I started in blind faith and now I believe
Follow the steps and you too will succeed.

10 posts

Time Zones, Team Building, and Scheduling Chats in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

5 months ago

Time Zones can be a real challenge if you are not aware of them.
Recently, I had a new member schedule a chat session with me.
The alert came up and told me what time the chat was scheduled for and at first I thought, OK, 4pm, I will log on before that time and be ready to help the new member.

Then it dawned on me that the time scheduled may not be my local time (which is what I thought it was at first). The dilemma I was presented with was this:

Was the time stated, my local time, or was it the local time of the member scheduling the chat session, or was it the time at SFI HQ. So now I have three time zones to contend with. Which time zone is correct? I don't want to miss the scheduled chat session because I didn't get the time right.

I then looked into the situation and found that the system uses SFI local time as the system time so:
The time that the scheduled chat was to take place was 4pm SFI time (The SFI time is located at the very bottom of each page).
My time zone is UTC + 10 (Replace this with your Time Zone)
SFI time zone is UTC - 5
My PSA's time zone is UTC +1 (Replace this with your PSA's Time Zone)

So there are three elements to consider when scheduling or keeping a scheduled chat session.
These are:
The time zone of the PSA
The SFI time zone
My time zone

So with the upcoming scheduled chat session being set for 4pm SFI time, I had to calculate what time it was in my time zone.

To do this I convert SFI time to UTC (4pm SFI -5 = 11am UTC)
Then I convert UTC to my time zone (11am UTC +10 = 9pm local time)
Out of interest I also work out the time where my PSA is (11am UTC + 1 = 12noon PSA time zone)
Be aware that the date may change depending on the difference between the time zones.

It would be great is scheduled events were posted displaying the local time for the event but currently the system only displays SFI time (UTC -5)

I hope this post is of use to you when you have scheduled chat sessions pending.

Kind regards,
Antony.