Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Antony I.

Australia

E365 Runner Up

15 posts

The Secrets to Earning a BIG income with SFI in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Hello Fellow SFI'ers

I believe that the secret to earning a big income with SFI is to simply do the following;

Switch your buying to Tripleclicks wherever possible
Set up an Auto Delivery for either 125 T-Credits or Builder Bundle
Set up an Auto Delivery for S-Builder Co-Op
Enable Opti Build at 50%
Build a big and continually growing network (PSA's and Generations deep)
Contribute to the Forum
Teach your PSA's to do the same as you are doing.

Please note - Never spend more than you can afford.

If there are any other steps that you feel should be included, please post them here so everyone can benefit.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

23 posts

Lost EZ Green Streak Badge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits

10 days ago

Hello Carla,

That has happened to me too.

The best thing you can do is to contact support. Give them all the details and let support sort it out.

In the mean time, don't get too worried about the EZ Green Streak badge. simply focus on the important tasks of building your business.

Follow the advice of your upline, setup an autodelivery for either 125 TCredits or the Builder Bundle if you can, look for things to buy on Tripleclicks, promote SFI using your gateways, and teach your PSA's to do the same as you do.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

31 posts

Happy New Year in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

21 days ago

Hello Fellow SFI'ers

I am wishing each and every one of you the Happiest of New Years.
Have a great celebration and welcome in the new year with all your hopes, dreams, and ambitions before you and achievable in 2019

May you and all your family have a happy and prosperous 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

12 posts

We are advised to do this all the time. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

21 days ago

Congratulations to everyone who posted a reply to this forum post.

You are all leaders and Winners.

In writing my original post, I hoped to draw attention to the few simple steps that are easy to teach, and duplicate.
The more members of your team that follow the suggestion of the simple three steps here, the faster your downline with grow and prosper.

Remember, that there is so much more that can be done. I think that as the three steps become habit, you can introduce further actions and recommendations to accelerate the growth for your PSA's.

But, above all, keep it simple. Lead by example. Be positive. Support your PSA's and CSA's. Teach them the simple steps to success.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

12 posts

We are advised to do this all the time. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

22 days ago

We are advised to do this all the time, but how many of us actually do what we are advised?

In order to earn an income with SFI I suggest that you do at least three primary things.
1. Set up an Autodelivery for either the Builder bundle or 125 TCredits.
2. Log into SFI every day without fail and turn ALL your tabs Green.
2. Teach your team to do the same as you do.

I personally prefer the Builder Bundle as it gives you TCredits, PSA's, CSA's and more.

This is just a suggested minimum that you should consider in order to start to generate an income.
There are many other options and actions that may be better suited to you, so while there is no set path, this is merely one simple and easily duplicable set of three actions.

Of course there is so much more you could be doing!
Chat with your Sponsor and Upline for the best advice on how to grow your business and generate an income.

Are you doing what you have been advised to do?
What else could you be doing in order to build your team and create an income for yourself?

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

8 posts

We are Told this all the time! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

23 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

24 posts

To earn money is important to invest? in Marketing #Marketing

25 days ago

Hello Roalba,

Great question,

Simply put, you should do and teach the following. (Duplication is the key to earning an income with SFI)

Firstly,
Set up an Autodelivery for the Builder Bundle ( 100 TCredits + PSAs, CSAs, and more! www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=556925 )

Secondly.
Build your team - The larger the team that duplicates what you do, the larger your income will be.
Use the marketing aids ( www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter ) and your gateways ( www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList ) to advertise SFI on free Banner Exchange Websites.

Remember you will need to teach your team to do the same as you do.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi.

9 posts

Set a daily reminder on your phone in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Fellow SFI'ers

With the festive season in full swing, it is easy to forget to do your daily tasks on SFI.

To help you remember,

Put a daily reminder in you phone to ensure that you do all your daily SFI tasks.

Have a very merry Christmas

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

9 posts

Lack of winning Daily Grand, Daaily Crown etc this month. in Miscellaneous #Contests #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hello Cindy,

With the Daily Grand, Crown & Biz Quiz, from my experience, there are times when the wins seem to be very regular and other times when not much is won. The system works on a random draw so sometimes you can be lucky or very lucky, and other times when luck seems to go on holidays.

One thing I do know, is that the more active you are on the SFI network, the more likely you are to be lucky.

Make sure you turn all your tabs green every day. Set up an auto delivery for either a 125 TCredit pack or the Builder Bundle.

Promote SFI and focus on building your team. As your business grows, your chances to win will increase and so will your luck in being chosen a winner.

Have a chat to your sponsor, and contact all your upline.

I wish you a very merry Christmas and festive season.

Kind regards
Antony Interlandi

22 posts

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the Festive Season in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you to all for your awesome Christmas wishes.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

22 posts

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the Festive Season in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the Festive Season

To Everyone Everywhere,

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the Best of Wishes for the Festive Season.

My gift to each and every one of you is a little Christmas Cheer that has been handed down through generations of my family. With all my wishes, please enjoy.

Kind regards,
And a Merry Christmas to you all,
Antony Interlandi.

8 posts

Improvement to Tripleclicks Shipment Tracking Information in Suggestion Box #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello Christine

I think you may have a point here.

Perhaps the supplier is so eager to have appeared to complete the order by shipping the items that they simply process the paperwork, but the item isn't actually shipped until much later.

It should be a requirement that the shipping notification can only be sent once the shipment has actually left the supplier and has a valid tracking number associated with the actual freight company.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

59 posts

SFI as Social Media? in Ask Gery #Leadership #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Great suggestion Peter,

Add to that, a messaging system and you have the kernel of something very special through which Team Leaders can actively work with their PSA's as well as leveraging it as a great recruiting tool

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

8 posts

Improvement to Tripleclicks Shipment Tracking Information in Suggestion Box #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello Robert & Tall,

Yes, the tracking number is a link, it is in a different color. When I click on the tracking number, it opens in a new tab but the result is simply a google search that returns no results.

Tripleclicks has a field "Shipped via:" but it is empty in every shipping notification I have ever received. I feel that it should be mandatory to be filled in by the supplier of the product, ie. cannot send a shipping notification until the "shipping via" and "Tracking number" fields are properly completed.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

8 posts

about 1 month ago

I have a suggestion for improving the Tripleclicks order tracking information.

Currently, this is the notification that is sent when an order is shipped. I have changed the items and removed names so as not to promote anything in particular. I also removed the customer care link as that is not relevant.

----
Hello <Name>,

The following <ECA / Tripleclicks Direct> item(s), purchased at TripleClicks.com have now been shipped.

Order ID: <Number>
(1) Product 1, Shipped via: Estimated Delivery Time:23-47 Days, Tracking number: 12345678
(1) Product 2, Shipped via: Estimated Delivery Time:20-41 Days Processing Time:7 Days, Tracking number: 12345678
(1) Product 3, Shipped via: Estimated Delivery Time:23-47 Days, Tracking number: 12345678

If you have any questions, please visit our Customer Care page at:

----

As you can see, the items have the product, estimated delivery time, and a tracking number. What is missing is the name of the shipping company/ postal service, country of dispatch, etc. The tracking number does have a link that is an internet search on the tracking number but it doesn't find anything.

The suggestion, and what I feel is very important, is:
Can the shipping company / postal service name, country of dispatch, be included as mandatory with this notification as without this, it is impossible to track the shipment?

Kind regards
Antony Interlandi

11 posts

Message alert in Suggestion Box #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hello Sonja,

I have been thinking further about your suggestion, and perhaps, rather than having an email alert to an SFI msg, it might be possible for SFI to develop a messaging app for desktop and mobile devices that would allow push notifications whenever a message is sent to you. The app could also be extended to include Teammail. This solution is certainly possible for the SFI IT department to do and would definitely improve the flow of communications for members.

The App would, by its very nature, be a great marketing tool for helping attract new personally sponsored affiliates through our network of friends and family.

Perhaps the SFI IT team could look at this?

I hope this is more in line with your idea for improving the communication between members in your original suggestion.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

11 posts

Message alert in Suggestion Box #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hello Sonja,

Whenever I receive a msg on Chat, my computer sounds a charm but I have to be logged in in order to receive the msg notification.

I do not think that it is possible to receive a sound notification from the SFI system if you are not logged in.

If you keep your phone with you and keep logged in to SFI using your phone, then you should probably receive notification of a msg as soon as it arrives.

I do have to say again that you have to be logged in to SFI on either your phone or your computer in order to receive msg notifications.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi.

11 posts

My scoreboard in Marketing #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello Winny,

2,425 PSA VP is the VP generated by your Personally sponsored affiliates (+10.4%) is the percentage increase over the day before

TOTAL VP is the sum of the PSA, NSA, CSA VP and the percentage displayed is the increase over the day before.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

3 posts

Suggestion for a small tweak to Brain Sprint in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello SFi'ers

Ever since Brain Sprint was launched, I have played it consistently.

Each time the game ends, I am left with a little frustration.

I think it would be very good if, when the Brain Sprint game ends, either through a wrong answer being entered or successfully reaching the end of the game, a summary of your performance in the game was displayed, Time elapsed, number of questions answered correctly, etc.

What are your thoughts on the above suggestion?

I am looking forward to reading your responses.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

7 posts

Suggestion for a Tweak to the Stream Post in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Gery,

Thanks for the heads up.

I know I am not a part of the Instant Gratification Generation but,
Do you think that you could give a little insight or hint as to what might be coming?

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

10 posts

2x "Den Master" in a single game! in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello Fellow SFI'ers

Just a quick note.

Please read the original post carefully before posting a reply

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

2 posts

Have you ever watched an Eagle soaring high in the sky? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Have you ever watched an Eagle soaring high in the sky?

Its graceful movements as it glides effortlessly in lazy circles, riding the thermals, rising higher and higher. You can see the power in its wings, its grace and poise, its confidence in its mastery of its domain.

That Eagle, soaring so high, keeps its eyes open, looking for opportunity way down on the ground. The air is cool up where the Eagle soars. Its clean, uncluttered, quiet, serene, up where the Eagle soars. The Eagle has an awesome top down view of the world.

That Eagle sees an opportunity, and down it swoops, eyes focused, mind set, it plans and sets its strategies to achieve it goal. The Eagle is not afraid to leave its high position, and get down low to where the opportunity lies.

That Eagle does not let the opportunity just slip away. Its very survival relies on the fact that it has to achieve its goal. The Eagle does not have any choice, it must seize every opportunity that comes its way. The Eagle commits totally, to every opportunity. It grasps that opportunity with both its claws and hangs on to it. The Eagle does whatever it takes in order to turn that opportunity into success.

Do you approach the opportunities before you with the same attitude and commitment that the Eagle does?
Where do you think you might be if you totally committed to the opportunity before you and did whatever it takes to succeed?

Kind regards
Antony Interlandi

10 posts

2x "Den Master" in a single game! in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello Fadel,

I think that is a great idea.

Current recognition for playing Hidden is limited to achieving each only once in a single game as far as I understand and have experienced myself.

I think that it would be great to extend the recognition to include achieving each recognition multiple times in a game. Perhaps the badges could reflect this with the addition of a series of stars depending on the number of times each recognition is achieved in a single game.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

7 posts

You Have A Chance To Do What You Love! Ready??? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hello Bruce,

I do not like the feeling that I might have let myself down by sitting idly by as I watch an opportunity slide on by.
Worse is the feeling that I might have inadvertently let down my friends and colleagues by my inaction.

I personally make sure that those I know have the same opportunities that I do. I actively seek them out and show them the opportunity to the best of my ability.

Some of my friends and colleagues see the opportunity, some do not.

I encourage those that see the opportunity to duplicate what I have done with their friends and colleagues.

I endeavour to take full advantage of the opportunity before me and I encourage everyone I meet to do the same.

The reason that I do this is twofold. I have a passion to travel the world with my beautiful woman, and I could not live with the thoughts of regret of opportunities missed.

My passions do give me the energy to forge ahead despite any adversity that life may bring.

Thank you Bruce for posting. You do inspire thought.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

7 posts

Suggestion for a Tweak to the Stream Post in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Fellow SFI'ers

Had a thought regarding the Stream Posts.

I think that it would be great if Stream Posts created by an affiliate were visible to at least their Sponsor, and perhaps to more generations above as recognition of an affiliates stream post by their sponsor and upline could be very powerful motivationally.

It would also give the upline an insight on the thoughts and activities of the affiliate that submits a stream post. This insight could allow the upline to convey valuable support and information to that affiliate.

What do you think on this suggestion?

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi