Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Antony I.

Australia

32 posts

How I made it to GTL in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

7 hours ago

Awesome post Zhumagul.

An excellent and totally duplicable example of Team work making the Dream work.

Your words can be used by everyone that reads the forums as a road map to success. You show all that setting goals and team communications is crucial to winning.

Your attitude is very much determining your altitude in life and in SFI. Great positive mindset and consistent action is shown by your achievement.

Congratulations and well done.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

14 posts

What sort of a person are you? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

13 days ago

Let me tell you a story.

When I was young, so much younger than today, I was given a pot.
It looked a lot like a little version of one of those old style cauldrons.
It had a lid.

When I lifted the lid and peered inside I discovered to my greatest pleasure that the little pot contained those gold foil covered chocolate coins.

For me it was very exciting as I had my own pot of gold just like those pictured at the elusive end of a magical rainbow.

My cousin, who was sitting next to me, looked into the pot I was holding and then to my surprise, uttered in a disappointed voice, "its half empty"

I was puzzled by his comment because when I looked into the pot, it was half full. Definitely half full. No doubt about it.

That day, although I didn't know it at the time, i learned that there are two types of people in the world. Those that see every cup, glass, plate, pot, even opportunity, as being half empty, and those that see them, as being half full.

For the person that sees the pot as being half empty they tend to be always putting their hand out and taking what ever is in the pot and complaining that there is never enough, or that it's too hard, or any other excuse to explain their situation.

For the person that sees the pot as being half full, they tend to be always putting their hand up to volunteer to help, to lead, to assist, and always putting that little extra back into the pot. Nothing is to hard. They are goal orientated and dream motivated. These are the people that achieve and have rich plentiful lives, both physically and emotionally. They gather like minded people and they work together to achieve common goals, helping each other and building strong stable foundations.

So now I ask you.
Are you a pot half empty person, or a pot half full person?

I am looking forward to reading your responses.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

33 posts

Hidden Clues are misleading in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

21 days ago

Hello Helen,

I too must agree as a clue should align with either an antonym, a synonym, or a non cultural based association.

While some of the clues do align with standard word puzzle practices, the majority do not and this is quite frustrating. When a puzzle is hard and you either succeed or fail, it is rewarding and educating. When a puzzle misses the mark with regards to clues, then it is disheartening, and frustrating, and ultimately interest is lost.

The fact that Hidden is a new game, we should expect that there will be some necessary fine tuning of the game to better balance the clue/answer relationship.

I trust that the SFI IT team will be working hard to ensure that the game is both rewarding and challenging as it matures.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

24 posts

What is better to be BTL every month ? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

29 days ago

Hello Zeljko,
There is one more thing that I should have added to my original reply to your post.

That is:

Which ever method you choose, you should plan on teaching your choice to your personally sponsored affiliates, and encouraging them to both teach and do the same as you.

Teaching duplication and leading by example is very powerful and will bring success to yourself and your personally sponsored affiliates.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

24 posts

What is better to be BTL every month ? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

29 days ago

Hello Zeljko,

That is a very good question. One that I have asked myself many times.
After much research, I settled on the following :

S-Builder Co-op Unit #38631
TCredits - 125 pack (SFI Affiliates Only) #212474
Builder Bundle (100 TCredits + PSAs, CSAs, and more!) #556925

These are set up as Auto-Delivery for the 1st of the month.
This will ensure that you are BTL and be within reach of STL

I also set up Opti-Build at 50%

Keep Dreaming,
Keep Believing
Keep Succeeding

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

19 posts

Is yesterday's Biz Quiz answer really correct? in Ask Gery

about 1 month ago

Hello Thomas,

I too was confused as to the answer for the Biz Quiz. The logical answer as per the rewards seems to be 4 but when reading further, it turns out that the benefits chart specifies 10 as the answer.

When entering the answer, I thought it was 4 but the actual answer is 10.
I found it unclear and difficult to clearly determine the correct answer as the question fits the rewards perfectly.

Luckily there are several opportunities to enter the correct answer.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

18 posts

Opti-Builder Elite Badge error past or present? in Ask Gery #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Just an update to my previous Post.

I have been communicating with support almost daily in regards to the missing badges and unfortunately there has been no movement as yet in relation to a solution.

I even contacted support as soon as another glitch occurred in which an action wasn't recognized by the system. I saw that it wasn't recognized and repeated the process from another page and that time the action was recognized.

My careful due diligence avoided losing a badge but all i received from support this time in response was the following:

"And yet when I look at your account, the tab is green.
Once again...there is NOT a glitch. I honestly don't know how to make you understand this.
The tab is green. It's not always going to turn green immediately. Sometimes it can take a few minutes.
There is not a problem. Let's move on."

So I continue.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

5 posts

Accessing Affiliate Snapshot from Chat Window in Suggestion Box #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Fellow SFI'ers

As I handle an ever increasing number of chat requests from affiliates, I have found that I need to continually access Genealogy, search for the affiliate by Surname, and then bring up their Snapshot, just so that I can work with them intelligently and from an informed position.

I feel that it would be very beneficial to be able to access the affiliates Snapshot from the Chat window. Perhaps clicking on their photo, or photo placeholder if the affiliate hasn't uploaded their photo as yet, and have the Snapshot pop up so that I can check things like their activity, etc.

I am keen to know every ones thoughts and opinions on this, and how useful you think this feature might be.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

10 posts

EZ Peak and Off-Peak Hours in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello Martin.

There are indeed times where network congestion can make navigating a page less responsive.
This occurs when many users attempt to access the page or site at the same time and the total network traffic in bandwidth demands gets close to or even exceeds the available bandwidth of the site.

When this occurs, it is possible that you could experience what is called network lag. Which from a user point of view, is when a page becomes unresponsive, or takes a long time to load, or even says that the pages is unavailable.

If you experience any or all of these then the solution could be as simple as changing the times that you access the pages where the lag occurs.

Network traffic and congestion is dictated by the number of simultaneous users and that can be greatly influenced by time zones.

Hope this explanation sheds some light on network lag.

Kind regards
Antony

18 posts

Opti-Builder Elite Badge error past or present? in Ask Gery #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Stephen,

I feel for your loss and understand your confusion.

I too recently lost badges that i had qualified for, and after repeated communications with Support, i am no closer to resolving the issue.

My badge losses occurred last week and although i have now requalified, i have mysteriously lost my streak of now 212 days. Also the badges were lost two days apart, yet the requalifying count has them at the same level. Further to this mystery, was the green streak badge requalifying bar, which was also out of sync with everything.

I believe that perhaps a glitch did occur and believe that support will eventually sort out the issue and correct the discrepancies.

Maybe, the recent upgrades to the system may have inadvertently caused the glitch.

Kind regards
Antony.

11 posts

No Versa Points for weekly Team Mails? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

It is interesting that you raise this issue Arun.

I too have experienced some issues in relation to the system not crediting me for actions completed, and consequently badges lost.

I noticed this yesterday and reported it to support.

As yet I have not received a reply from support so can add no further light on this issue as yet.

Kind regards,

Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

2 posts

When the Going Gets Tough in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

It is often said that when the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

When times are tough and we are J.O.B. (Just Over Broke) bound, we lose sight of the future and hunker down to trade our valuable hours for meager dollars. Our heads bow and we no longer look at the blue sky. Our eyes dull and we focus on getting by.

But this is the very time when we should strive to break free.

Don't let anybody steal your dream.

The seeds you plant today will be your wealth harvest of tomorrow.

What exactly does that mean?
The efforts you put in to building your team, to supporting your personally sponsored affiliates, to being consistent and true to your own vision will benefit you in the future.

It is always difficult to maintain sight of the horizon when the mountainous swells of everyday life threaten to swamp your dream ship.

Imagine for a moment, if you will, that you started your SFI journey 5 years ago and did everything that was required of you. You built your business and now, five years later, the seeds you planted and nurtured all through this time have matured into a most amazing and bountiful harvest that keeps on growing. Those waves that once threatened to swamp your dream ship have subsided to tiny ripples, the sun is shining, the fields are greener where you stand and you are filled with the sheer joy of the freedom that you have built for yourself.

Now, back to today. Where do you want to be in five years? Struggling to stay afloat or standing firm on your Dream Ship?

The decision is yours, and it is a decision that has to be made every day.

Success doesn't come on a whim. Success comes to those who are prepared to build it.

I would love to hear about your Dream Ship and where you started your journey from.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

9 posts

New Uber-Pick games in Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

It's great that there are new Uber-Picks games.

as I am in Australia, it would be fantastic if Uber-Picks would include the Australian Football League (AFL) as one of the seasonal sports.

As the AFL is nearing its Finals for this year, it might be nice to be able to Uber-Pick the finals games as a trial.

Kind regards
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

27 posts

Rose 87; College Student in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

I was really touched by your post.
Never a truer word has been written.

Live each day to the fullest and best of your abilities, for we know not what tomorrow brings.
Be positive in everything you do and with everyone you meet, for you know not whose shoulders may one day be there for you.
Be ambitious and respectful, caring and thoughtful and all those that share the same philosophy will gravitate to you, and together you can soar to great heights.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

4 posts

Powerful ways to get your affiliates to become EAs in Team Building

2 months ago

I agree with you Manuel.

Once I had studied the Launchpad lessons, and learned all I could from them, I realized that the Diamond Plan was the Gospel for building a successful business.

I followed all the steps in the plan and setup an auto delivery for the Builder Bundle. That gave me EA and T-Credits and began building my PSA's.

As soon as I could I set up Opti-Build, Second Home CSA's, and joined a Co-Op to improve my sponsoring and through that I worked my way through BTL and now I am actively working on my STL status.

Every one of my PSA's are guided through the same steps that I follow. Some understand and begin to follow the Plan. That is when the business gets exciting.

I was thrilled when I first achieved BTL and became a Designated Diamond. From that moment on, my business took off, and because I followed the Plan, my achievements are totally duplicable and proven. No guesswork.

I teach the exact same Plan that I follow, and it is great when the PSA's that follow the advice begin to see their own success.

The more active I am in my business, the faster it grows. I follow the Plan as it was taught to me and I teach the Plan as I have been taught.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

8 posts

New Category for Badges? in Suggestion Box #Contests

2 months ago

Hello Zhumagul,

Your suggestion for a new forum category based on badges is a fantastic idea.

Great insight and thought shown by your question.

I am very pleased by the recent addition of the green border (new badge won/earned) and red border (badge lost) that has made tracking badge changes easier, and if the categories in the forum are extended to include a new category as per your suggestion, then the whole badge experience and interaction will be greatly enhanced.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

7 posts

Filtering Genealogy for PSA's with confirmed registrations? in Ask Gery #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Hello Gery and the SFI community,

My question, though it may be simple in wording will have a profound and positive effect on my PSA's if an answer/solution as simple as the question is available.

How do I filter my Genealogy to obtain a list of PSA's that have confirmed their registrations?

In order to better support my PSA's with appropriate Team Mail messages, I need to be able to filter my genealogy so that I have a generated list of all my PSA's that have confirmed their registration. I have tried every combination of filter rule that I could think of without success, so now I reach out to you for help.

I believe that all Team Leaders will find great Team Building benefit in being able to filter their PSA's in this way

Conversely, the reverse filter would also be highly desirable.

I am looking forward to reading your replies and furthering this question through discussion.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

10 posts

Improvement to SFI Calendar and Scheduled Chat process. in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello SFi'ers

Thank you for all your words of encouragement and great ideas.

Further to my original post.

I recently had three chat sessions booked by PSA's and they appeared on my Alerts page which was great, except that the time shown on the Alert was different to the time shown in the Email notification I received. There was no common point of time reference.

This just added to the dilemma of trying to figure out which time I am meant to be online for the Chat session. So I tried all three times, that of SFI, that of the PSA's and my time zone. I fear that the PSA's were equally confused by this as we didn't connect to chat.

I feel that there needs to be a major overhaul of the time zone management processes as a matter of urgency.

I do not want any ones new PSA's to feel that their Sponsor doesn't care about them simply because of gross confusions over time zones.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

10 posts

Improvement to SFI Calendar and Scheduled Chat process. in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello SFI'ers
As our businesses grow and we find ourselves with multiple requests for scheduled chats, it dawned upon me that there may be a simple way to make this tool significantly more user friendly and effective. It is this idea that I now put to everyone and seek your opinions on.

When a member, particularly a new member schedules a Chat Session, there is one major factor that both the new member and the recipient of the Chat Request (Sponsor / Team Leader / Upline) have to deal with. That is - TIME ZONES.

SFI is a truly global business and as a result of this, members, both upline and downline, and new, are frequently in different time zones, and SFI itself has its own time zone that we all try to co-ordinate things through.
So the there is a chance that anyone may have to contend with working across three different time zones for a scheduled chat session. This can lead to regrettable misinterpretations of when the actual chat session is scheduled for.

What I would like to see, is a member manageable calendar that is set to their own local time zone. The calendar should have the ability for members to block out dates and times so that Chat sessions cannot be scheduled for those times. The member should also be able to add reminders (To-Do tasks and other items) to assist them in the running of their SFI business.
Any member wishing to schedule a chat session should be able to see their own calendar, and both the time zones of SFI and the member they are wishing to schedule the chat with. If the time which the scheduling member wishes to book is blocked out, or not available due to another session already having been booked with the member at that time, the scheduling member can instantly see and choose another time. Having the time zone times displayed at the time of scheduling will really help with times that work for all members and will ensure the availability of both for the requested chat session.

I am looking forward to reading your comments and further suggestions on this. Lets discuss this fully.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

57 posts

How To Become BTL in your first month in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #PSA

3 months ago

Hello Jagunmolu,
I am very eager to know how exactly you accomplished this amazing feat.
Perhaps, you have a Co-Op advertising program that is particularly effective?
If so, could I please join your Co-Op

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

12 posts

Vendors Should Disclose Where Are They Getting These PSAs in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hello Gomer,

You raise a good point.

I believe potential new PSA's should be required to verify their registration before being handed to their Sponsor. This would naturally filter out any non validated registrations.

The registration process could be halted until the potential new member has verified their account by clicking on the link contained within the SFI generated welcome email.

Once the potential new PSA has verified their account, the registration process can continue and the new PSA assigned to the Sponsor.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

5 posts

New CSA Notificatons in Getting Started #CSA #Getting Started #Sponsor

3 months ago

Hello Thomas,

This is a very important question and this is the reason that I believe receiving New CSA notifications is so important.

Just like when we receive a new PSA notification, we contact the PSA, introduce ourselves and offer guidance and encouragement along their journey to building a successful SFI business. These contacts with new members are often the difference between them not doing anything and beginning to build something great.

While our role is less with a new CSA as their sponsor should take the lead, the contact and offer of support can be crucial in bringing belief to the new CSA.

I recently had a CSA assigned to me that had been a member since 2014. Through my contact with them they decided not to give up and quit. I have given the CSA a few suggestions and a little guidance and encouragement and they have now qualified as an EA.

I did not receive notification of the CSA being assigned to me and only made contact to them via chat.

I feel that I could be much more effective in supporting my new CSA's if I receive notification of them joining my team.

That being said, I again think that you have raised a very important issue and we should all receive notification whenever a CSA is assigned to us.

Well done on raising this very important question.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

57 posts

How To Become BTL in your first month in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #PSA

3 months ago

Hello, Jagunmolu,

I am very interested to hear your story on how you were able to become STL in such a short time.
Would you please share your wisdom.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia
antony.interlandi@gmail.com

1 post

7 Mindset guides leading to success in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

The 7 Mindset Guides Leading to Success that I follow.

1. "Stop worrying about running out of money and focus on how to make more," Siebold.

2. "Self made millionaires had at least three streams of income that they created prior to making their first million dollars." Thomas Corley

3. "No one ever strikes it rich and lives their dreams without huge expectations." Siebold

4. "I have," "I create" and "I choose." Sincero

5. "On average, financially successful people invest 20 percent of their household income each year. wealth isn't measured by the amount made each year, but by how it's saved and invested over time," Ramit Sethi

6. "World class earners learn early on that becoming a millionaire isn't easy and the need for comfort can be devastating. They learn to be comfortable while operating in a state of ongoing uncertainty." Siebold

7. "You have every right to be rich if you're willing to create massive value for others," Siebold

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

13 posts

How do I get Down line Forum Post Notifications in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

5 months ago

Hello,
I have members in my down line that create and submit forum posts.
I would like to read and acknowledge their posts when they submit them.
How do I set thing up so that I receive a notification each time one of my down line submits a post to the forums?

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia