Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Antony I.

Australia

22 posts

The $180 Success Plan in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #PSA

14 days ago

Hello Ray,

I never wonder why something hasn't been done. I only ever wonder when it will be done.

Always work within your budget and stay focused on the path to success.

Kind regards,
Antony

22 posts

14 days ago

Hello Jim,

You are right. I have deliberately left off the potential income from CSA's and CV.
I wanted to focus on a very simple straightforward path to success that is easy to understand and duplicable at every level.

Kind regards,
Antony

22 posts

14 days ago

Hello Rockey,

The key to success is to follow the system that works for you and teach that system to those that you sponsor.
The $180 Success Plan is one path option for success. There are many.
The important thing is to stay focused and keep sponsoring and teaching. Lead by example and you will find that others will follow.

Never exceed your personal budget. Find a level of the plan that you are comfortable with and promote that plan to your team.

Follow the steps to success and you will succeed.

Kind regards,
Antony.

22 posts

14 days ago

Hello Elizabeth,
I agree with you. There are many paths on the road to success. It is important to stay focused and actively strive towards your goals. It is a wise person that stays within their budget while excitement drives them towards the success they desire.

Kind regards,
Antony

22 posts

15 days ago

Hello Ratan,

The reason I recommended the packs is so that it maximizes the PSA/CSA sponsoring and VP to place you in a position of being within easy reach of becoming a Gold Team Leader. As we know, not everyone sees the big picture so in order to have the best opportunity of finding 5 that adopt the plan, it is important to sponsor as many as is possible. And if more than 5 PSA's adopt the plan and teach the plan successfully, well the income could potentially be much more.

You can indeed do the plan for $125. That will Make you a Bronze Team Leader with VP that is within reach of Silver.

Kind regards,
Antony.

22 posts

15 days ago

This is the $180 Success Plan:

First, I have to ask a question: Would you spend $180 per month if that potentially guaranteed you an income of $20,000 per month?

I'm not going to beat about the bush. If you want success, don't wait for it to be handed to you because that will never happen. Go out and grasp success with both hands. Commit to winning and you will succeed.

This plan presumes that you have completed your Profile, Uploaded your Photo, Confirmed your Email/Registration and Set up Opti-Build at a minimum of 50%

This is what each and every one should do.
Step 1
1 x S-Builder Co-op Unit #38631 on Autodelivery
1 x TCredits - 125 pack (SFI Affiliates Only) #212474 on Autodelivery
2 x Builder Bundle (100 TCredits + PSAs, CSAs, and more!) #556925 on Autodelivery
Set the Autodelivery date to the 1st of the month so that you are a qualified Bronze Team Leader (BTL) from the beginning of the month and are ready to become a Silver Team Leader (STL)
Join a Co-Op Advertising program. (I can recommend an excellent co-op)

Step 2
Teach this to all of the Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSA's) that you have.

Step 3
Promote and Grow your SFI business

If all the member's of your Team follow these minimum steps every month, the potential monthly benefit that you will get from the TripleClicks Executive Pool is .

Gen 1 - 5 BTL matching VP 15,000
Gen 2 - 25 BTL matching VP 75,000
Gen 3 - 125 BTL matching VP 375,000
Gen 4 - 625 BTL matching VP 1,875,000
Gen 5 - 3125 BTL matching VP 9,375,000
Gen 6 - 15625 BTL matching VP 46,875,000

Total matching VP/ share in TCEP= 58,590,000
Multiply it with the current (March) value of TCEP= $0.0003664
Your potential monthly income will be $ 21,467.38

Thanks to Melvin Vibar for putting together the potential income Table that I have included here.

So, I ask the question again: Would you spend $180 per month if that potentially guaranteed you an income of $20,000 per month?

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Cairns-Australia

13 posts

How can we get or buy Silver Bullion ??? in Miscellaneous #Sales #TripleClicks

20 days ago

I would like to see Australia added to the list of Countries that Silver Bullion can be shipped to.
Are there any plans to Add Australia to the list?

3 posts

How big is your 'WHY'? in Inspiration/Testimonials

26 days ago

That is a very good question Andrea.
The size of my WHY is as big as my desire to achieve my dream.
You know your WHY is big when life's hurdles don't matter any more.

Dream Big, Believe Big, You will Succeed Big.
There ain't nothing going to stop you reaching for the top.

Regards,
Antony.

2 posts

Dreams your reality in Inspiration/Testimonials

29 days ago

That is so very true.

We Dream, We Believe, We Create, We Succeed.

Always Dream big.

8 posts

When is a PSA officially a PSA ? in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA

about 1 month ago

When is a PSA officially a PSA ?

That is a question I have been asking myself ever since I joined and to date I have not been able to properly determine the decision line.

So

I would like to propose that an applying person only officially becomes a PSA when they have confirmed their registration by clicking the confirmation link in the welcome email.

My reasoning behind this is that a lot of people fill out their details but never confirm their email address so,
when we as sponsors welcome them, we have to email them directly to an unconfirmed email address, This takes communications outside the SFI system and opens it up to potential problems.
Team Mail messages don't get sent to unconfirmed email addresses, so really restricts the flow of information and potentially limits the view of SFI to the newly applying person.
A member application is only officially complete when the applying member has confirmed their details.

I believe that when a new person applies to become a member of SFI, their application and status of PSA (Aff) is only confirmed once they have confirmed their details by clicking the link in the welcome email.

Until that moment has occurred, the person cannot be considered a PSA and should not be recorded as such.

I would like to see every ones views and opinions on this.

Kind regards,
Antony.

2 posts

How many lives do we touch? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Today for the first time I really looked at my Genealogy.

What I noticed was how many different countries my affiliates (both PSA and CSA) are in. So I decided to tally up just how many lives SFI has positively touched, and this is just the affiliates in my network. The number was truly surprising and all this has happened in only three months.

Then I decided to grab a map of the Earth and place a single pin in each country where I have either a PSA or a CSA. The result gave me a excited chills the full length of my spine. My little network was truly Global in reach.

Each and every one of those pins represent people who have a desire to build something great and they chose to join SFI for their opportunity to rise above.

It is really humbling to see how far and wide the business grows, and that it all starts with a desire to do something different in order to change things for the better.

Here is my map.

58 Countries in 90 days.

Have you looked to see how far and wide your business has grown?
Have you considered all the lives that have been positively touched by their interaction with you and SFI

I would love to hear how far you have reached across the globe

Kind regards,
Antony.

2 posts

In Blind Faith in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

When I joined SFI, I joined with a desire to change my lifestyle.
I had no knowledge, and no understanding.
I read and re-read the Launchpad Lessons
I completed my profile
I began to follow the steps that SFI told me would lead to success.
I listened to my Sponsor, and my Co-Sponsor, and my Upline.
I followed their advice.
I asked questions, I kept reading and re-reading the lessons and forum posts
I did everything that I was told would bring success
Opti Build, Auto-delivery, Co-Op, and more
Slowly my business built, exactly as the lessons and advice told me it would.
I started in blind faith and now I believe
Follow the steps and you too will succeed.

10 posts

Time Zones, Team Building, and Scheduling Chats in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Time Zones can be a real challenge if you are not aware of them.
Recently, I had a new member schedule a chat session with me.
The alert came up and told me what time the chat was scheduled for and at first I thought, OK, 4pm, I will log on before that time and be ready to help the new member.

Then it dawned on me that the time scheduled may not be my local time (which is what I thought it was at first). The dilemma I was presented with was this:

Was the time stated, my local time, or was it the local time of the member scheduling the chat session, or was it the time at SFI HQ. So now I have three time zones to contend with. Which time zone is correct? I don't want to miss the scheduled chat session because I didn't get the time right.

I then looked into the situation and found that the system uses SFI local time as the system time so:
The time that the scheduled chat was to take place was 4pm SFI time (The SFI time is located at the very bottom of each page).
My time zone is UTC + 10 (Replace this with your Time Zone)
SFI time zone is UTC - 5
My PSA's time zone is UTC +1 (Replace this with your PSA's Time Zone)

So there are three elements to consider when scheduling or keeping a scheduled chat session.
These are:
The time zone of the PSA
The SFI time zone
My time zone

So with the upcoming scheduled chat session being set for 4pm SFI time, I had to calculate what time it was in my time zone.

To do this I convert SFI time to UTC (4pm SFI -5 = 11am UTC)
Then I convert UTC to my time zone (11am UTC +10 = 9pm local time)
Out of interest I also work out the time where my PSA is (11am UTC + 1 = 12noon PSA time zone)
Be aware that the date may change depending on the difference between the time zones.

It would be great is scheduled events were posted displaying the local time for the event but currently the system only displays SFI time (UTC -5)

I hope this post is of use to you when you have scheduled chat sessions pending.

Kind regards,
Antony.

17 posts

The Rewardicals Tab Needs a little tweaking in Ask Gery #Rewardical

3 months ago

Yes, I understood the same - that on the left we have stores referred in local area of the referrer, and that on the right side we have Rewardical ECAs. If I'm wrong I stay corrected regards.

I think as a member and as a consumer, being able to see the Rewardical/ECA stores that are actually local to the member viewing the tab would not only be very powerful to the member in transfer buying, but would be a huge benefit in growing their business, not just in sales but also, and critically, in assisting in gaining local PSA's. the flow on effect will also greatly benefit the store.

Best regards
Antony

17 posts

The Rewardicals Tab Needs a little tweaking in Ask Gery #Rewardical

3 months ago

Hello Gery,

Every day I look at the Rewardicals Tab.

Every day I see a list of local stores in the left column

Only thing is, they are not local to me.

Can we have a filter added so that we can select the Country and the State of the Local Stores we want displayed?

Looking forward to the response

Best regards,
Antony.

10 posts

More information on the TC Auto-Delivery Manager page needed? in Ask Gery #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

3 months ago

I agree with you Robert in that the information exists on the individual product page. Where I disagree is in the extra steps you have suggested. These steps can introduce mistakes and it is easy to lose notes over time.

There is plenty of unused space on the Auto-Delivery Manager page so I feel that adding some extra columns wouldn't clutter up the page. I do feel that the extra information would make it easier to see at a glance the full value to your business of your auto deliveries.

Regards
Antony

10 posts

More information on the TC Auto-Delivery Manager page needed? in Ask Gery #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

3 months ago

thanks for the how to Francis, but that wasn't the reason for the post.
The intent was to make the important information on the products on the Auto-Delivery Manager page directly visible without having to go to another page for each product.

Regards
Antony

10 posts

3 months ago

Hello Gery,

I originally posted this in the Suggestion Box forum but the feedback I received suggested that I should post it here.

I was looking at the TC Auto-Delivery Manager page when I realized that the information presented, while good, wasn't quite enough for me to calculate where things were at with my Auto Deliveries.

Would it be possible to add the following information to that page?
VP for each Auto-Delivery item
TCredits for each Auto-Delivery item if applicable
MRP for each Auto-Delivery item if applicable

With each column totaled at the bottom in the same manner that the Auto-Delivery values are totaled.

I believe that this additional information on this page would help immensely.

In order to get to the information on any product on the Auto-Delivery manager page requires you to click on the product which either takes you to that page and away from the Auto-Delivery manager or opens in another tab, either way, if you have multiple Auto-Deliveries set up you have to manually go to each item and add up each of the values I mentioned.

As the Auto-Delivery manager already has a table with the item and value on it with a total for the values if there are multiple Auto-Deliveries set up I thought it would make sense to add the extra data (VP, Tcredits, MRP) to the table to simplify the viewing of the information, with this simple enhancement you will be able to see at a glance all the relevant information relating to the standing orders.

I felt that this would help anyone trying to work out where they stand especially if they are reaching for a goal.

I am looking forward to reading all the feedback.

Regards,
Antony

6 posts

More information on the TC Auto-Delivery Manager page needed? in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

3 months ago

While I agree with everything in the replies, in order to get to the information on the product requires you to click on the product which either takes you to that page and away from the Auto-Delivery manager or opens in another tab, either way, if you have multiple Auto-Deliveries set up you have to manually go to each item and add up each of the values I mentioned.

As the Auto-Delivery manager already has a table with the item and value on it with a total for the values if there are multiple Auto-Deliveries set up I thought it would make sense to add the extra data to the table to simplify the retrieval of the information, and you will be able to see at a glance all the relevant information relating to the standing orders.

I felt that this would help anyone trying to work out where they stand especially if they are reaching for a goal.

118 posts

What's a good strategy to attain Team Leader status every month? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

I have thought about your question at some length because it is the same question I repeatedly ask myself.

I then boiled it down to the essentials.

1. Setup an auto delivery for the Builder Bundle
2. Setup an auto delivery for 125 Tcredits
3. Sponsor 5 to keep the dream alive ( you can purchase 3+1 PSA twice a month - even set this up with auto delivery)
4. Teach each and every PSA to do the same as you.

That is it

With this, you will build something great.

Cheers

19 posts

This is the first FREE advertising method that I used online. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #PSA

3 months ago

Hello Tommy,

Great post.

Would it be possible for you to post a link to the traffic exchange as search engines are coming up blank?

Cheers.

6 posts

More information on the TC Auto-Delivery Manager page needed? in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hello,

I was looking at the TC Auto-Delivery Manager page when I realized that the information presented, while good, wasn't quite enough for me to calculate where things were at with my Auto Deliveries.

Would it be possible to add the following information to that page?
VP for each Auto-Delivery item
TCredits for each Auto-Delivery item if applicable
MRP for each Auto-Delivery item if applicable

With each column totaled at the bottom in the same manner that the Auto-Delivery values are totaled.

I believe that this additional information on this page would help immensely.

I am looking forward to reading every ones opinion.

Regards,
Antony