Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Ed P.

Canada

E365 Champion

68 posts

Why deceit? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

Hello Morgan,

Unfortunately, there is a lot of people signing up who have no intentions towards actually participating so they use unverified phony emails. I have not determined the exact reason for this practice but I am leaning towards the general lack of quality of the recruits you can buy as an indicator of the level of ethics utilized when acquiring such sign-ups. Seeing we are willing to buy these PSA of such low quality we are partially to blame for their existence, whether these people are paid to join or are trading free services for a sign-up is not the issue the fact we keep on buying them is the real problem. I suggest you vote with your wallet and only pay for goods that represent a profitable return on your investment. Maybe we can force the providers of these services to actually give us our money worth if we stop buying garbage PSA.

Ed P.

12 posts

Rewardical in Getting Started

18 days ago

Hello Prashant,

Here's a little evaluation of the Rewardical.

3000 R-C = $5.00 gift certificate
3 R-C = 1 V.P. = $0.005
1 T-C = 77 R-C = $0.13
1CSA= 225 R-C = $ 0.375
1PSA= 688 R-C = $1.15
1PRM= 990 R-C = $1.64

Ed P.

6 posts

numeral in Miscellaneous

18 days ago

Hello Oleksandr,

Sorry Oleksandr but your math is falling shy of the mark. Versa Points actually have no value.
Let's see now and try again with numbers that work.

3000 R-C = $5.00 gift certificate
3 R-C = 1 V.P. = $0.05
1 T-C = 77 R-C = $0.13
1CSA= 225 R-C = $ 0.375
1PSA= 688 R-C = $1.15
1PRM= 990 R-C = $1.64

Ed P.

8 posts

Your ideas about the recent win limit on Pricebender Auctions in Pricebenders #Compensation #Pricebenders #Team Building

22 days ago

Hello Kaddour,

It is a great help to spread out the advantages gained from winning pricebenders auctions to as many members as possible. It would be too easy for a few select individuals to take advantage of the prizes simply by overwhelming the winners' boards should there be no win limits.

Ed P

19 posts

Help!!! How to stop the heater? in Team Building #Compensation #Team Building

27 days ago

Hello Zeljana,

Put your critics through to your capture page offering full disclosure by being on your emailing list. Let the naysayers become part of your coveted inner circle and examine your integrity up close. Hey you might even get a sale, all kidding aside putting all your cards on the table shuts most people up.

Ed P

8 posts

Two questions about Astro auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hello Slobodan,

The auctions you are exempt from will still allow a single TC bid, in fact when you do click them to bid they come up as a single bid already in place.

Ed P.

13 posts

Who needs SFI the most? ... Everyone! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Wow Kaddour,

Totally awesome inspirational letters you are sending to your team! They have a feeling of a mother ingraining the urgency to understand the meaning of life to her fledglings. You might want to revisit your date refrences along with an update as well to your standing links, it seems you have a far greater stamina than your providers of inspiration.

Ed P.

13 posts

Who needs SFI the most? ... Everyone! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanx for the thumbs up Benahmed,

That is quite a starter letter to your newbies!
Not to be critical but don't you want to save some surprises for the second/third... date?
In my books, you have enough material here for 23 letters.
If you break it down you can contact your newbies every day for their first 3 weeks.
They will know you better than their best friend after that much correspondence.

Ed P.

13 posts

about 1 month ago

Hey, there this is something I sent my team to give them a little understanding about online income opportunities.

The local news is full of despair as yet another company town bears the death knell of a plant closure. People are clutching straws begging the parent company to not kill the little burg they created almost 100 years ago, they're offering hourly wage and benefits concessions in an effort to thwart the inevitable head office verdict.

It seems everywhere one looks nowadays you see rising unemployment and more people are just settling for minimum wage part-time work to make ends meet as the big powerhouses of the 20th century keep closing the doors to the factories they dominated the economy with such a short time ago.

Young graduates are forced to take internships without pay to compete with classmates for future positions that may or may not come to be, they continue to live as students with their parents and doing part-time work for some spending cash. These young people may have graduated but the economy isn't allowing them to grow up and become self-sufficient.

New parents with fat mortgages are too often sending a wage earner overseas to generate the income needed to keep a household afloat leaving young children with a sense that single-parent homes are a normal way to be brought up in this day and age.

The established middle class are becoming landlords to their children while babysitting their grandchildren who live in a newly renovated part of their home that once was mortgage free. They too are living with the fears of this changing economy when they should be feathering their retirement nest egg.

Then there are those that are only a few years shy of retirement receiving news that the job they had relied on for so many years is going to be gone well before they planned to retire. They are left to selling their assets far sooner then they had ever dreamed and to look for new manners of employment in such a competitive market.

These modern times seem very bleak on the employment front especially for the mature workers who are not competitive in the marketplace due to physical and educational shortcomings that have left them as less desirable employees for the part-time minimum wage jobs that are available.

The issue isn't that there is too little work today it's just that the economy has shifted to a new form of work available. Most people don't see it because they were never trained in the field to even know of its existence. Today the new gold rush is the internet.

SFI is over 20 years old and cannot get enough people to join the business online they offer to anyone who would care to take advantage of what is being offered. There is no end to online work and it can never be overpopulated, that sounds to anyone that would listen like a new career waiting for them.

It's up to us at SFI to shine the beacon of employment hope to seek out the disenfranchised workers and let them know it's time they became the boss of their own business that can be grown and utilized by every member of their family that needs a hand up in these desperate times.

Ed P.

9 posts

Are Your Limitations Imaginary ?- Absolutely!!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Excellent post Bruce!

Too many are doomed to listening to naysayers and losing all their creative momentum. So you go and give that Thanksgiving table a run for mastery.

Ed P.

2 posts

Adding RECA Products to Astro & Other platforms in Ask Gery #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Rewardical

2 months ago

Hello James,

My guess is that you would have to accept T-credits as payment for your goods you put into astro auctions and simmilarly with pricebenders as well, as that is the majority form of remuneration currently in exchange for these auctions for the most part for earning potential. You might want to advertise in the t-time lottery to gain more exposure to your products with the t-credits you would earn from the auctions.

Ed P

15 posts

It is Important SFI Considers These. in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Marketing #PSA

2 months ago

Hello Ephraim,

You have a valid point concerning diversification and about keeping new members interested and profitable. Too many at SFI just say have patience and all will work out when we need to actually help the system along and make the returns faster and more substantial. The current trend with SFI is making the returns even lower on the numbers of recruits being brought in and their value should they even try to participate.

Should SFI get back to paid participation that is feeding the MLM system, most definitely and it would show immediate profits to new members who would see increasing income with every new member they sponsor into the system. More members would achieve higher ranks faster by recruiting more free members who could generate income for free by doing surveys and questionnaires.

Ed P

11 posts

Not easy to start a new thread! in Suggestion Box #Getting Started

2 months ago

Hello Damian,

Now that you know the secret handshake you can post away at your heart's content. Some of us never get how it's done and can only reply. That's how you get a cross topic mention like I am controlling the teams I pick in uber picks because they always lose.

Ed P.

12 posts

How you can use free Rewardicals to build up your team! in Team Building

3 months ago

Hello Michael,

Well done recognizing the Rewardical value for team building and as a monetary value towards VP accumulation as sales volume. You have become our Rewardical superstar converting your free prize points into actual commision creating currency.

Ed P

19 posts

Buy and Sell Marijuana Stocks(Share) like a pro. in Ask Gery #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello Raymond,

SFI operates on an international level so any sort of financial investment platform would have to be considered legitimate on a worldwide scale and thus the short answer would most likely be no. Marijuana investment vehicles might cause issues to be involved with contraband product financing where current members may be residing and thereby creating an illegal situation for them even being members of SFI regardless of their own involvement with the investment portfolio.

Ed P

13 posts

How to use my rewardicals in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Hello Muhammad,

I have found the T-Credits most useful as I use them to acquire discount PSA's at Price Benders, there is where you get the biggest bang for your Rewardicals. I bid on PSA packs and more T-Credits keeping my downline growing at a fraction of the costs of buying outright or redeeming Rewardicals for PSA or PRM's. Try it out and I am certain when you see your downline growing at a minimal cost you will become a huge fan following Price Bender Auctions too!

Ed P

6 posts

Start with the basics and end up with a business (SFI) in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

3 months ago

Hello Horace,

Thank you for pointing out what valuable information is included in the training supplied to us for free here at SFI. It is so very inspiring to be hearing of how the fundamentals of your SFI training have you still here with us after more than 6 years. For those of us still trying to create depth in our downline, it is heartening to hear from an accomplished veteran like yourself that there definitely is light at the end of the tunnel!

Ed P

4 posts

Discount in Junior AA. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hello PHANIBHUSAN,

Although it isn't much of a discount the limit keeps the big dogs out of the auction and it gives those of us that generally have less than 100 T-Credits a chance at an Astro Auction. With that being the case a greater value item like 2 S-Builder would be better as an incentive to participate.

Ed P

6 posts

Is that a robot? in Team Building #Marketing

3 months ago

Hello Salim

In keeping with recognizing we are real people, there is an element of professionalism when you display your picture people can relate to a picture of the person on their team. The picture is the first thing you recognize going forward when people get awarded or mentioned for their accomplishments and that familiarity gives people a sense of community when they recognize someone they have dealt with being mentioned or awarded.

Ed P

4 posts

How I market SFI. in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello Maree,

Thank you for sharing that great tip on social media advertising. I know it is tough to use those sites and not get caught up in all the shiny new stuff they offer. One is always drawn towards the biggest bang going on at the time but we have to remember that they are new and will probably be gone soon whereas SFI is proven and in long-standing providing what they promise.

Ed P

25 posts

E365 Daily Drawing Winner! in Recognition #Contests #E365

3 months ago

Hello Biljana,

Way to go congratulations! E365 daily drawings are well worth qualifying for regularly so stay ahead of your class and gain the benefits through your dominance of the competition. Gain the top of your class ranking and gain even more prizes, it also makes it easier to gain the years' competition champion win if you are staying at the top all year long.

Ed P

28 posts

September Commission- where to from here? in Compensation #Compensation

3 months ago

Hello Gliceria,

That's the spirit! Your go get 'em plucky attitude has been an infectious toxic mix that has kept me going many times now and I wish it could be bottled and given to everyone at SFI! You rock lady! Keep the faith and see you on the winning side.

Ed P

7 posts

We get PSAs in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Hello Сергей,

That just makes "too much" sense, you see the problem is you get sign-ups as they occur and the majority of the sign-ups are from Asian and African countries so you purchase 100 PSA'S for delivery at 10 AM your time and you end up with nobody from the same background as you because they only represent a small fraction of the actual sign-ups at any given time. Now one would think it would all even out over time and Asians would get Asians and Africans would get Africans but the majority of the active members buying the PSA's are Europeans and Americans and the mostly inactive new members are what you are buying. The people who are signing up have no understanding of how SFI works and they are chasing a lie that quick riches are only a membership away because this is the advertisement that is used to lure them into signing up using their own languages. How else is it that we get new PSA's and the very first Google translated question we receive from our new member is "where do I get my SFI money?" To me, that screams of misdirection and all that is created by our demand to buy new PSA. Buy your advertising for recruiting PSA from sources that are offered in your own Slavic languages that will be the only way to break the cycle because too much money is being made selling bogus members currently.

Ed P

11 posts

Hidden game suggestion in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Hello Robert,

I see you and I share a passion for the game hidden and a pet peeve about it too. Unfortunately for us web designers are notorious for crowding key areas of play with multiple choices all one on top of another, it's to speed up gameplay as it would be far too arduous to move a mouse all the way over to the other end of the screen to make a different decision. Like Gery said this game is in its beta stage and suggestions like yours are very much needed to enhance the future of Hidden's final design.

Ed P

19 posts

When to reassign affiliates for doing nothing in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello Barry,

Congratulations on becoming a silver team leader in your first month. Further congratulations for sponsoring a bronze team leader at the same time period. I have always put inactive members into my active PSA line so they can have working access to a team of their own that they can work within their genealogy and hopefully move into active status. Continued great luck to you and your team!

Ed P