Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Ed P.

Canada

11 posts

My Team Mail message today in Team Building #Team Building

6 days ago

Thank you Al

I will be using your team mail as it looks inspiring.

I got very lucky with this Team Mail I recently sent out, my email and chat box are blowing up from the volume of the response.

The subject line I used was: I'm here for you, anytime and always.

Hello ~FIRSTNAME~

I want you to contact me anytime you need my help to grow your SFI business. Just chat or email me about whatever is on your mind.

I am certain together we can find a viable solution in no time at all or at least narrow it down to a few best choices.

Teamwork starts with you taking advantage of your network and gaining the insights of like-minded sponsors who want nothing more than for you to thrive financially.

My job is to get your SFI business profitable as soon as possible and your job is to let me help you do just that.

It's all about what you put into creating your network that determines how well you will do like any of us, so start with me.

Your Sponsor,
Ed Poell

10 posts

Astro auctions, Tcredits entry in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

15 days ago

Congratulations Bing

Of course this endeavor of yours' was an investment but at your level, you also commonly generate 40k VP in a month. You are way out of our snack bracket, although inspirational and massively trend-setting with trailblazing new advertising campaigns. I personally am in awe of your creativity. Please share the resulting capture page with us once it has been approved.

9 posts

overuse of Chat in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

15 days ago

Maybe you need to clear your cache and cookies. It works for me when I am getting old games and videos popping up from where I left off ages before.

10 posts

Astro auctions, Tcredits entry in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

18 days ago

I've noticed as well that the winners are bidding way beyond the value of the Astro Auctions so I decided to try 10 AA with only 1 T-Credit bid and this is what I got

Daily Crown Entries: 6
GMP/ZJ Matches: 40
GMP Moves: 30
Rewardicals: 422
VP: 80
This proves that if all you are doing is bidding 1 TC daily to maintain a green streak AA is the better choice over Pricebenders Auctions unless you are lucky enough to have the winning bid with your single bid.

8 posts

Regards to Monthly Earnings in VersaPoints #PSA #VersaPoints

21 days ago

Sudhakar.B
Way to go you are part of a great team here at SFI. You definitely want to approach your sponsors on this one, make a plan with them to get assistance on speeding up the team growth that will generate your income. Remember like any business there are costs to earning, some spend time and some spend dollars. Either way, you need to grow your team to get pay. Simply get as many people as possible to join SFI on your account and watch your pay start to grow.
Once again congratulations on creating your very own business.

Ed Poell

19 posts

Astro Auctions or Pricebenders in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

21 days ago

When you are trying to maintain green streak badges and only bidding a single T-Credit anyways chances are more likely for a better return playing AAA.

15 posts

I have purchased 165 PSA and no one wants to work. in Team Building #PSA #VersaPoints

21 days ago

Welcome them with team mail and offer an award for turning their tabs green or doing launch pad courses. Just a PSA is a great prize, make the challenges easy based on about 20 minutes of work. When you check in the morning send rewards to the prize winners and send another team mail congratulating the winners with a list of the challenges. If you need more PSA's just to fulfill prizes you will be very happy to do so but you most likely won't so don't worry about giving away all your PSA's.

Good luck with your efforts

Ed Poell

13 posts

to many versa points in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

27 days ago

Dear Snezana,

Love the spirit of an active accumulative slush fund for VP overages but members with high six figures might be tempted to sit back and stop their purchases knowing their minimum VP will forever be maintained without any further purchases, (just kidding).

The minimum required VP is a needless dipstick designed for people that aren't clued in yet to what is the real goal at SFI. People with millions of VP are spending more than anyone and not in an effort to earn more VP but they are blessed with an excess discharge of surplus VP while running their business highly successfully.

Find out what they buy at the growth tab. Look at the top of the page click on enrollers names and wow they have the most of everything! And oddly enough these gods of SFI stratosphere occupy the top enroller spots pretty much every day, wow go figure.

I too have a soft spot for those juicy little T-Credits making your SFI world really fun and convenient.

My money is better spent though enrolling the snot out of my minimum requirements.

Good luck in your future.

15 posts

How to motivate your members to become a team leader? in Team Building #Team Building

2 months ago

Google Transate:
Dear Jelenko D. This is a very difficult question. Everyone has to understand that every business goes first with investments and only then can expect revenue. It's hard to screw someone into the head who has never worked in the business world, and even if it's skeptical about the business. However, it should be explained that neither wheat will give birth if we do not invest in seed, we plant it, we process it only when it ripens, then we can harvest and draw the money we invested and even then we can earn. All in all, the point is that it takes time to achieve the desired goal of the stool we set for ourselves. It is necessary to have a competitive spirit, because in this business there is an overflow. We need to find a wire that motivates them.
Lots of greetings.

16 posts

Do you think SFI company is change my and my family life with in economical growth? in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Ermias

SFI is a platform for you to develop your very own business with, so when you ask will it help me economically what you really are asking is if your business is worthy of your efforts to grow it to the point of your expectations. Remember this is all about you and what are you willing to offer to help your self and your business to grow.

Are you willing to learn all that SFI is willing to teach you? Will you do what is needed to grow your business to be the answer to your financial needs? Are your expectations realistic enough so you can persevere through all the time and effort necessary to achieve your goals? These are the questions only you can answer because this is your very own business and you are the one and only creator of it and your destiny.

I wish you good luck and godspeed with your efforts and your determination shall see you through to your goals.

16 posts

Keeping in touch with E365 class members. in Suggestion Box #E365 #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Rexford
My hometown had an arena named Rexford.

Establishing A2A contacts with each is about the only way to achieve that great idea of maintaining camaraderie amongst one's classmates. If you go to the leaderboards and look up your classmates on your class rank tab you could establish an A2A link with the top 200 but you might find most will be inactive, even after the first few days. Maybe if you ask Gery he might make it a standard feature if he feels it could be a useful tool to motivate newbies.

18 posts

Viral marketing in Marketing #Marketing

3 months ago

Temel
I wanna hold your hand! Not really but the Beatles of 1964 is a good example of an early analog viral campaign. By the time they had played on Ed Sullivan, Beatlemania was a household word that drew 72 million viewers to the show from 23 million households in North America. Not a bad way to kick off the "British Invasion" of the mid-sixties and the subsequent mega millions of dollars earned in the music industry.

My point is the marketplace on the Internet is a bit jaded to the concept of viral campaigns and to truly pull one off in this day and age there has to be a global sense of urgency behind the advertisement being that one might miss out on a life-altering necessity should you not react and share the opportunity with your friends and loved ones immediately if not sooner. So pull up a leprechaun pot of gold to sit on while the unicorn steaks get ready and have a drink from the fountain of youth while we discuss unleashing our viral SFI ads on the world wide web.

17 posts

There's No Magic or Special Tricks to get people to Join... in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #PSA

3 months ago

Tommie

Thanx again for reminding us newbies about the reality of SFI recruitment. I was all adither myself with dismay concerning my key code 0 prospects being duds out of the gate and thought my ads were inadequate or somehow lacking motivation to our new SFI members. I now realize it's not me it's them, "talk about bringing a horse to water". You have made it plainly clear it isn't the quality of our advertisements creating working members it's the quantity that we generate that gives us our working downline that respects their own SFI business. I am just so anxious to reward a working PSA or CSA that I have lost focus on the balance of SFI being a numbers game and with an approximate 1% working rate, I guess I am due for a few winners soon.

7 posts

Working the advertising and getting new PSA's in Team Building #Team Building

3 months ago

Rukhsana

I just joined some groups that are about Internet income and how to work at home and posted Marketing aids text ads.

7 posts

3 months ago

Well Ken I guess I need more data to form any real opinion as my efforts have less than 10 results. Lol

7 posts

3 months ago

Lately, I have been advertising SFI and getting some new PSA's which is all wonderful and quite uplifting except that they just sign up and then just disappear. They won't respond in any way to team mail. I know many team leaders are doing very well this way and I am hoping someone might enlighten me as to what they are doing to ensure the activity of these new recruits. Is there an adjustment to the SFI marketing aids that people are using to gather better prospects?

29 posts

when i play brain sprint game, I'm facing a problem. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Udari

If you turn your phone/tablet sideways then the screen will be at default settings meaning you won't have a timer in the words. The letters will be smaller though and there may be some interference from your fingers on the sides of the full screen.

Good luck and enjoy your gameplay.
Ed Poell

12 posts

This is what I’m thinking when I use FREE advertising... in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Tommie

Your freegan advertising is indeed the monumental inspiration for those who have too little already to be investing what they don't have into growing a business. I commend you for showing the way to those less fortunate but still more than willing to trade time for a business opportunity. I recommend we start a grassroots movement towards showing all the free resources available for those who might need even more assistance with getting even computers, internet and other basics for running an SFI business. It may help with signups if we can extend such information to those who are needy for such council.

I can remember a period in my all too recent past where I was unable to afford an internet connection. Those were woeful times that I attended any wifi hotspot that was available libraries, coffee shops, fast food restaurants and any city public systems including unemployment centers and transit terminals. I was too poor to even consider a transit pass so every venue had to be within bicycling or walking distance.

I was keeping in touch through messaging services as I had no phone and reading about the gang back home on facebook as well as applying for jobs and getting current news as a cable service was also out of the question. Now the thought crossed my mind to beg a cup of internet from one of my neighbors but that is a slippery slope that turns you into a pariah quite quickly as it soon becomes too easy to ask for more items, seemingly small but they add up quick. Sugar, some bread or an extension cord of electricity, it happened to me from a prior residence where I played good samaritan.

My point is a discussion should be held on the solutions to these poverty based inconveniences so everyone can overcome their current shortcomings and build their SFI business to greatness despite the degree of financial illness they might be burdened with currently. Pull it together as a team and make everyone a winner at SFI!

10 posts

How To Do the Mission Impossible? in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

I can remember a period in my all too recent past where I was unable to afford an internet connection. Those were woeful times that I attended any wifi hotspot that was available libraries, coffee shops, fast food restaurants and any city public systems including unemployment centers and transit terminals. I was too poor to even consider a transit pass so every venue had to be within bicycling or walking distance.

I was keeping in touch through messaging services as I had no phone and reading about the gang back home on facebook as well as applying for jobs and getting current news as a cable service was also out of the question. Now the thought crossed my mind to beg a cup of internet from one of my neighbors but that is a slippery slope that turns you into a pariah quite quickly as it soon becomes too easy to ask for more items, seemingly small but they add up quick. Sugar, some bread or an extension cord of electricity, it happened to me from a prior residence where I played good samaritan.

My point is a discussion should be held on the solutions to these poverty based inconveniences so everyone can overcome their current shortcomings and build their SFI business to greatness despite the degree of financial illness they might be burdened with currently. Pull it together as a team and make everyone a winner at SFI!

5 posts

Forum or Stream in Getting Started

3 months ago

Hello Nijaz
Stream is in house directly to your team so it is great for in team announcements and great motivating quotes you want others to be inspired by reading. The forum is a great resource to find out new trends in SFI be it marketing or people you have followed gaining new insights or levels of achievement. The forum is also a great resource when you have hunted down every avenue at your disposal to still be perplexed about an issue concerning SFI, just pop your queries onto the Forum and minutes later some wonderfully generous team leader will give you an accurate response helping you move on with your issue.

12 posts

Can I reach new rank or increase rank redeeming Rewaricals? in Getting Started #Compensation #Rewardical #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello Raymond

Congratulations on gathering such an impressive cache of Rewardicals it is easily done to convert them to the amount needed to up your rank as long as you have met all the qualifications.
Minimum 3,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
Minimum (5) PSAs
Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings)
So just convert the Rewardicals to the needed 1500 more and you will be a BTL so in advance I wish to offer additional congratulations on your new level at SFI.

14 posts

Biz Quiz Badge ranking in Suggestion Box

3 months ago

Al Martens

Just click on the badge and this will come up.

Earn this badge by getting the right answer for the daily Biz Quiz. The badge expires in 48 hours if you don't answer another Biz Quiz correctly within that time. However, just answer another Biz Quiz correctly to get the badge back for at least another 48 hours. One correct answer gets you a basic badge, 30 correct answers get a bronze trim added, 90 right answers gets you a silver trim, and 200 correct Biz Quiz answers earn you the gold trim. NOTE: Your letter grade (e.g. B+) is displayed on the badge only if your grade is "B" or above.

17 posts

What about K-Pop? in Suggestion Box #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Zarriel

You might have something hear. We could use a multi-station radio player for the background on SFI it could be financed by the ECA doing advertisements of their products and SFI could announce new platforms and bulletins.

9 posts

Moderator deleted thread in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)