Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

2 posts

Badge quest sorted! in Miscellaneous #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

12 hours ago

Hi all,i'd like to thank Mr Gery for the new changes he put forward about 2 hours ago for the new badge quest issue.Now even if you are not strong at SFI badges, you can still move forward by playing the games and vice versa...no one no more has an excuse of not moving ahead.Simply chose where you are better at,and go on for it!!

But I will also suggest that,there should be a distinction with the two types of badge quest if it not already done...

Good luck to all!! great work Mr Gery, you are the best!!

22 posts

Never Judge An Auction By The Cost Of An Item in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #Team Building

12 hours ago

Hi man,congrats.Keep the bard work,its when you don't even hope to win that a good news surprises you.I too once won a 12000 supernova.I was very surprised becauze i was not waiting that!!!

14 posts

Problems with hidden? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

Hi,thanks for this point of view,me too i use to have this problem and i thought it was just an error of the sytem!!now i'm a bit more enlightened on that!

62 posts

Haven't yet tried Astro Auctions?  Now you can...FREE! in SFI News #Astro Auctions

8 days ago

Awesome Gerry,this will surely encourage the newbies to palrticipate in Astro auctions more often.Great??👍👍👍

13 posts

You are GOOD if you have money in Sales

10 days ago

Hi,since i've been in SFI,i realised SFI always put whats needed to succeed to all one.You need then to be wise about how to manage your biz because your the director of it,your success too!!
As the saying says "succees like successful company...'',thats our vision...
But you need to invest by putting in much efforts and finance if possible depending on you!!

14 posts

Why do I need to bid 17 times this week? in Astro Auctions

13 days ago

Hi,i think thats surely the issue!!

9 posts

Is RECA a better option on purchases against Tripleclicks ECA?  in Sales #ECA #Rewardical #Sales

19 days ago

Hi,yeah i think its that,he said it himself!!
Thanks

18 posts

AA Junior (50) in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

20 days ago

Hi,the statement is very clear,the auction is limited to those that have that exact number in their accounts.Gery said it,its very clear!!

8 posts

How do you start making in hours in Getting Started #Getting Started

23 days ago

Hi,first tell them in this biz you need time,persistence plus hard work.Nothing happens here overnight even with hard work.Tell them there is nothing as get rich quick!,we do it gradually and but eventually we shall get there.Earning just for some hours after joining is an ideal way of speaking,that may happen in dreams but its not reality.Even to find those PRMS that will make purchases for you to earn 52% of CV will not just take hours.so take care.
Advise your new PSA to charge his/her batteries because the way is not going to be easy,and will be exciting,dedication to work is good.
But also they should know that,nothing ventured nothing gained...

11 posts

My Personal Plan in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

23 days ago

Hi i agree with you.great statement!!

40 posts

Discouraged PSAs!!! in Marketing #Contests #TCredits #Team Building

23 days ago

Man are you like saying that there are no online biz more profitable than SFI,and in a lesser time?
If no,i am sure you will like to join such online biz,right?you came in SFI primarily to raise your income isn't it?If you tell me nl,i will say you are a liar...
Based on this,you can understand that people are searching for online jobs daily where they willwork,and do something credible!!,try to understand that...

40 posts

23 days ago

Hi,i don't deny what you say.Just that,,there are also many that have made more than 5years but aren't realy satisfied as they want financially.But they don't opt out because they hope future shall reward them enough for all these years of hardwork.See things on a global view and not just you,or your team.We are in a biz here!!me i just one every one to get the credibility of the SFI because me i like SFI so much,but others don't share my enthausiam especially the new ones
Thanks...

40 posts

23 days ago

Hi all,hope you're fine this sunday.
I have always been a hard worker in SFI,since the first day i joined,i never made 1day without log in in SFI to complete my work tasks.Today i have less time to play those eager zebra games,and i have to live the misfortune of my hard work aquired badges,and my ranks drop slowly!!its not my fault i can't do otherwise,hope SFJ does something over that!.But thats not my main concern for this forum thread.
I have along the way lost many PSAs,very eager to work.But the SFI conditions,seemed too long for them to make a profitable income and even uncertain.I understand them.!they opted out and prefer other online biz that was more renumerated in lesser time than SFI.
Now,when an affiliate gets into SFI,as his sponsor the first question he would ask you is,HOW MUCH HAVE YOU MADE SO FAR??,is this biz profitable??what are the rules??
You all agree with me tbat,it sometimes sounds funny when you tell,REAL BiZ men,that they have to play games like kids(sorry for the expression),in tandem with sponsoring new affiliates and teach them how to do same,waiting hopefully they make Tcredit pack purchase,for you to earn 8%of CV.,as major monthly income,and the chain continues.
I am not saying its bad,just that this discourages many PSAs and they opt out,.
For online sellers,some are sometimes reluctant to get into SFI bsut i think most of them get satisfied after joining the RECA program.So atleast there,my PSAs get it awesome...
Now,how do us Sponsors manage such a situation.I thinm,some thing needs to be done some how or what??
Thanks...

9 posts

where has T-TIME gone to??? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

26 days ago

Hi all,is it that i'm crazy but since the format of the eager zebra page was changed some days ago,i can no more enter T-time contest.I use my smart phone,so i don't know if it has an inconvenience.May be i missed an important piece of information that the contest was removed?
If no,how do you guys do?

5 posts

Knokaut Trivia...timer! in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

26 days ago

Hi,me personally i don't see any inconvenience with the timer or the KOT game.It is written the time lapse before a next game starts,the winner is clearly shown,and the timer is clearly visible.Its a nice game.Have a good day!!

26 posts

165,790,631 Rewardicals Issued but How as an RECA can I Benefit? in Sales #ECA #Rewardical #Sales

27 days ago

Hi,once you have rewardicals in your account.Login to rewardicals.com and redeem them at your convenience.The choice of your redemption depends pn you,usually you will emphasise on what you have less or lack.
Usually Vps to maintain your rank or Tcredits or bitcoin
How ever i will not advise you to redeem your rewardicals for PSAs because it comes expensive.You can easily purchase PSA packs to go that comes along with some sales Vp and rewardicals.Its more substantial!
Hope i helped a bit!

10 posts

The New Look EZ games in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

28 days ago

Hi,thanks.When i got there i thought T time was being temoved from eager zebra.But with this piece of information.i will look that again
Guten tag!

25 posts

E365 Daily Drawing Winner! in Recognition #Contests #E365

about 1 month ago

Hi,awesome.Always keep pushing foward.Thats great.Me too i win this prize frequently on E365drawings.you can now redeem those rewardicals at your convenience!!

15 posts

Hidden vocabulary in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hallo David,guten morgen.
Actually thats the objective of the game,to learn more and improove our English language.You know no one is perfect,practice so makes perfect.Best regards

11 posts

I won card king in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations to you,keep moving foward,great work!!
Never gove up...

10 posts

They said they wanted to work in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi,i appreciate your action to help your PSA,but i also think you should not just dump all your years of hard work into her hands.She is still new and has to get acquainted to the system,she still has much to learn.I have had of such PSAs which earned so much in a few days but today are not even responding to my e-cards again.I don't want to offend you but all i mean is that "confidence is earned",she has to prove she is able and really willing to work and not just say it verbally.
Wish you good luck and much success...

9 posts

Hidden clues could be pictures! in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello People!

I just had a thought today as I was playing the Hidden game as usual. What if some of the Hidden game clues were actually daily life "pictures", related to the word to be guessed?

I think it could be more funny and exciting to play the game and will help many that are still learning English Language

What do you guys think of this?

Thank you very much!

11 posts

Hidden game suggestion in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

You are very right,me too i accindentally clicked on that butoon several times.I was angrt the game ended.They should set it like zackjack or grandmaster poker and ask if you are sure you really want to end the game.
Thanks,hope that idea will be taken into consideration

13 posts

Finally I could earn my Fox Speed badge! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi,i see you are from German.And me i am learning Deutsch.I know learning a new language is cumbersome.For example my German is very limited even though i try to learn more most often.
Ich sprechen ein bischen deustch,

6 posts

Hidden Game the answer is Naruto? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Ther is morning.Twhats just your point of view,mamy things could have inspired the creator of the game.Only hm actually knows.Me too i like Naruto Shippuden and i have watched all the episodes many times...But personally i don't really see that that