Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

8 posts

Clarification on Rewardical matches ( unlimited) in My earnings in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

25 days ago

You can fimd the answer even in the compensation plan notes.
For every 10PSA rewardical you earn 1,for every 25CSA rewardicals you earn 1.Then for every 1Tcredit you spend at eager zebra games,you earn 10rewardicals and in the case of AA even more than that!!so its very clear.thanks

18 posts

Why the Zebra?? in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra #Getting Started

25 days ago

Looking at things in that way,we could have one of the fastest running animals like the "cheetah" for example,since SFI is the fastest growing online business!!also just a thought...

18 posts

Why the Zebra?? in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra #Getting Started

25 days ago

Hi,i've always wanted to know why the Zebra is like the mascot of tripleclicks!,as it says eager zebra games.Why the zebra?is there anything peculiar to this animal that SFI affiliates have to learn about or any thing of the form?,or its just a random choice?.
Ehy not "eager lion games",or "eager elephant games",or even "eager dinosaur games" just for fun??
I will like to get some points of views on this issue!thanks

15 posts

Newsletter Spin & Win Contest, VP vs. Rewardicals in Ask Gery #Contests #Rewardical #VersaPoints

25 days ago

Hi,personally it could be a good idea because it will help some affiliates,but concretely i prefer ani think vps are more helpful than the rewardicals in a spin and win.There are too many ways and locations to earn rewardicals(daily crown,daily grand,biz quiz,etc)and for free.So i don't see the importance of having another free giving rewardicals again...Most people need Vps to maintain their ranks especially newbies,so the spin and win Vps concretely is tge best.thanks

8 posts

Name of the 2nd bidder in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

26 days ago

Yeah this is a good remark i also made upon bidding at Astro,you could have put this post in the suggestion box,so that a solution could be found.Well even though the name of the second highest bidder does not really help us,its still good perhaps to have a complete list of top 20 bidders.thanks

5 posts

Scoreboard in Team Building

26 days ago

Hi,it already shows most information you need concerning your psa,csa and so on.Also shows the rewardical matches and earnings accounts,if you need to know more regarding each PSAor CSA,go to the movers tab,there you get all individual information...hope i've answered your question!!,the fact is that most od the required information is already there,just look at the right place.thanks

6 posts

Badge Colors & Rankings in Suggestion Box

26 days ago

Hi,girl during olympic games we give out medals in order of prestige,gold has its natural colour,just as silver and bronze,its not some one who colours them,so stop looking at colours.Its scientifical the way they are manufactured,and the complexity of the manufacturing has the prestige associated to it.We fuck whether its business or so because science is a dilemma,further more the rank is clearly written on it so there is no need for colour change...thanks

9 posts

Payoner mastercard in Miscellaneous

27 days ago

Hi,all the necessary information concerning the payoneer master card is found in this link,and the different ways you can get jssued it!!
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19055&referrer=search
Thanks...

10 posts

Which game Eager Zebra on TripleClicks brings the most TCredits? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

27 days ago

This is a good question,me i think it is time machine contests that brings the most Tcredits,with the minimum number of losses,may be followed by card king when you draw the Kings Ransom...infact this is from my own experience...thanks

8 posts

How to answer to downline when they ask what are this all about? in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Sponsor #Team Building

27 days ago

Hi,if they are so eager to learn what it is all about,send them to the launch pad lessons,and tell them to take time and read carefully.Also make to them clear the fact that there is no "get rich quick"...
Thanks

15 posts

Getting frustrated with Brain Sprint - wrong "correct" answers in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

27 days ago

Hi Helen,i used to face that proem of so called '"wrong" answers,but after a torough research on the question answer,i realised that i was the one who actually had the wrong answer.I am sure that if you check out well you will realise that you are the one faultybrainsprint questions have correct answers,its true the answers some times seem to resemble the correct ones but if you check well you will realise your self.So you are the one the problem.!!!
Concerning the review of questions,it could be a good idea to review all the questions you answered at the end of each game,but if you remember the question,check your self for the answers to ascertain that they gave the correct xanswer.goodluck

9 posts

Forum moderators in Suggestion Box #Contests #Getting Started

27 days ago

Sorry to disapprove you but they are not always right,they banned me from something which is false and they latter realised it,but i still want to contact them to clearify the situation so that in the future it doesn't repeat
itself...

9 posts

Forum moderators in Suggestion Box #Contests #Getting Started

27 days ago

Hi,i will like to know if it can be possible to contact the moderators in case they reject one of your posts...sometimes this is simply due to a misunderstanding and if you could send them a message they may understand and approve your post,especially when you really need help...Error is human,and they are not always right in their actions,so i think such a perspectibe should be envisaged.thanks...

12 posts

Are You Aware That You're The #1 Salesperson For Your Business? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

27 days ago

Its my signature,my full name is "Nouta Ngounou Albert Einstein"

8 posts

Fueling & boarding. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

28 days ago

Hi,i don't see the need for a bid limit because all bids are always welcomed at Astro,no one is rejected,everyone is awaiting on board for the flight.During fueling,its the time to place the maximum bids,and when boarding starts it means the flight is about to go,so you should hurry!!goodluck

9 posts

Goodbye, Time Machine Badge! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

28 days ago

Really??,i need to go and verify that!!,why is it so?may be because the new contest has started,and i have not yet entered my prediction for the new contest,hope the date line has not yet reached!!
Sent by Albert Einstein

11 posts

Securing versa points!! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #VersaPoints

28 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

12 posts

Are You Aware That You're The #1 Salesperson For Your Business? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

28 days ago

Hi Tommie,always wondered why you have an pic instead of your trye face.
Any way thanks much for the advise,sales are good,also team building,but for the mean time me i focus on team building.thanks again
Sent by Albert Einstein

10 posts

What do I need to do to be winning the Biz Quiz? in Miscellaneous

29 days ago

You need to increase your entwries daily by doing several actions,you can get up to a maximum of 12enteries per dag,look at your launchpad lessons.About the bizquiz,its a random drawing,when you are lucky you will win it!,it,i once won it...
Sent by Albert Einstein

17 posts

MY PRIZES ! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

29 days ago

Thats good,keep moving foward!!
Sent by Albert Einstein

27 posts

SPECIAL FLASH DEAL to grow your team! in SFI News #CSA #Team Building

29 days ago

Good offer Mr Gery,those that have cash should sieze the opportunity before it expires!!
Sent by Albert Einstein

13 posts

can we use gift certificate instead of t-credits for AA gateway? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

29 days ago

I don't totally agree with you!,it clearly says we will be providing 1Tcredit to each of our new PRM the gate way generates.Not that we shall spendxour lives giving tbem Tcredits so that they can bid,because if that was the case,it will be a great loss...
Sent by Albert Einstein

13 posts

can we use gift certificate instead of t-credits for AA gateway? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

29 days ago

Yeah,they register and can place a bid with their purchased Tcrdits!!,thats a new good new prospect for the PRMs at tripleclicks!!i am very eager to start referring members using that gateway,sincerly it should come as soon as possible...
Sent by Albert Einstein

7 posts

TripleClicks in Sales #Auto-Delivery #E365 #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hi,to complete your purchase you need to add the product to your cart,then view it and enter the correct information they are asking,then you shall choose your payment method and your purchase will be completed,the product will be delivered as soon as possible!!
Sent by Albert Einstein

19 posts

Payment of compensations. in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Its quit easy to understand,all you need is found here www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan?referrer=search
Sent by Albert Einstein