Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

16 posts

Problem with Astro auctions(smart phone) in Pricebenders #Astro Auctions #Contests

4 hours ago

thats not the problem,look yourself,its impossible for me with my smartphone!!!

16 posts

Problem with Astro auctions(smart phone) in Pricebenders #Astro Auctions #Contests

5 hours ago

this is where it sucks,when i click continue nothing happens!!!

16 posts

5 hours ago

this where it sucks,when i click bid nothing happens!!!

16 posts

6 hours ago

Hi all,i was having a big problem and even up till now;its not possible to place a bid in astro auctions when using your smart phone!!i have been struggling twards that until yesterday,the corporate told me change browser,today when i used my laptop computer,i could place a bid with no problem!!that means there is problem with the system vis a vis android phones.I please ask the coporate that it should be revised!!!
Anyone can also try placing a bid using his smart phone and he will confirm what i am saying...hope it shall be taken into consideration!
Sent by Albert Einstein

27 posts

How to enter Astro auctions in Pricebenders #Astro Auctions #Contests

10 hours ago

hi Gery i saw the problem.when i use my laptop,i can place a bid,but with my phone its impossible,that means the problem is with the system,please can you verify or reprogram the system!!!!!
sent by Albert Einstein...

27 posts

1 day ago

Of course i have some,but its impossible for me to enter any astro auction,may be its because i am using a smartphone rather than a computer!!

27 posts

1 day ago

So sad nothing is giving!!!😑😑😑😑

27 posts

1 day ago

Those two arrows don't appear on my smart phone!!

27 posts

1 day ago

I've tried what your saying several times but nothing happens,i'm tired of this issue!!!sad no one can help me...

27 posts

1 day ago

Hi all,i have a problem!,since Astro auctions have been launched i am trying every day to enter withoit success.each time i click on an auction i wish to bid,they say enter your bid and click continue,when i click continue nothing happens!!sad ...
what does it mean?how are you guys doign to participate with no problem!help please!!!!
Sent by Albert Einstein...

6 posts

Placing bid in Astoria Auction in Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Hi,me too i have thesame problem and your method is not working for me!!what's the minimum number of Tcredits you can use in Astro auctio s?3?

7 posts

How much do we have to wait? in Compensation #Compensation

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

4 posts

In SFI It's all about the people in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

6 days ago

*i mean there is no forum for lazies!!!,thanks(ooops)

4 posts

In SFI It's all about the people in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi Iselie,
There is truth in what you are saying,but i don't totally agree that SFI is 100% the sponsor,some people searched for online jobs through the internet and fell on SFI,no one told them about,they are then ready to work extremely hard to achieve what they need.
For most cases people just get to SFI,login a few days and leave!,for me those are people that are lazy and have no fixed objectives,they are not ready to suffer and brainstorm in challenges...
As the saging goes"if you are unwilling to start...no body can force you,but if you are determined to work no body can stop you"
Its all a question of perspectives,thats how the world is,there will always be more lazies than hard workers,and in this business there is forum for lazies....
best regards
Sent by Albert Einstein

5 posts

Badge Quest Bounty in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

7 days ago

Hi sfi'ers,everymonth the badge quest drawing select 40lucky affiliates that would share a total of atleast 100,000rewardicals;this is awesome,but i think it could be better if many more people can have part of this share(of course been qualified for!),.There are many affiliates who qualify each month for the badge quest bounty but only a very few are selected to receive this gift.
Some people get to BQ master without ever haven taken a part of this share,while some are ery lucky to win it all the time they qualify!!
I think if the coporate could increase the number of people drawn from 40 to even 60,it will help many,after all the goal is to help affiliates in building a good team by so doing...
This is my opinion,best regards

25 posts

How can I be successful in SFI without TCredits? in Getting Started #Sales #TCredits #Team Building

10 days ago

Hi Charles,how do you get PSAs since you have no Tcredits to bid/or cash to buy??good question
First you can start by sponsoring your family members,freinds,mates...etc by letting them about SFI,using your gate way links,this way,if they are eager to learn and build a strong and profitable business you will be earning matching rewardicals for every 10they obtain(1 for every 10rewardidals),...you can redeem the latter for Tcredits,Vps and so on,i advise you to look foward on becoming an EA,because you get many advantages...
goodluck!
sent by Albert Einstein

20 posts

Prestige domain in Getting Started #Getting Started #Rewardical

11 days ago

Also,when you redeem rewardicals for tripleclicks gift certificates,do you have a time limit to expire all the amount you get?further when you purchase with this gift,do you earn vps?

20 posts

Prestige domain in Getting Started #Getting Started #Rewardical

11 days ago

Hi zingers,please i will like to know clearly what is a LCPD(Life Custom Prestige Domain),because i am a bit confused with miscellaneous definitions,also if you purchase it for 3000rewardical do you get Vps??
Thanks
sent by Albert Einstein

12 posts

SFI id number in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA

17 days ago

Hi all, I have made some type of remark and i will like to know if its correct!i want to know if it is possible for someone who joined SFI in 2018 to have an id number which starts with 19,because i was awarded some PSAs and their id numbers begin with 19,is it possible?help.

10 posts

Inactive PSAs in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #TripleClicks

18 days ago

Thanks all,i will keep trying to contact them and persist,but if things don't move i will leave them and bid new PSAs at tripleclicks,life is foward!!

10 posts

Inactive PSAs in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #TripleClicks

18 days ago

Hi all,i recently won an auction of some PSAs at Pricebenders auction and my order was delivered normally,but i have realized that none of those my PSAs have ever logged in,even when I send team support messages at the genealogy,they don't reply,what does this mean? Please help! What should I do?

3 posts

How I can earn the ECA Badge? in Miscellaneous #ECA #Getting Started

23 days ago

Hi all, please I have worries on how I can earn the ECA Badge. I love badge...
help please...thanks
sent by Albert Einstein

10 posts

Uber-picks in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Getting Started #TripleClicks

24 days ago

Hi all,i appreciate there is a new game as Gerry promised to us,perhaps a game of chance thats a bit the inconvenience...
My worry is that how can the game be launched a few hours ago and there is already a leaderboard with ranks of points,?if i don't mistake i think i saw a leader board of it,or am i wrong?please help...

7 posts

Problem with zackjack in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

27 days ago

Hello guys,i was just playing zackjack and i don't know if i clicked an icon by mistake,now i can no more end the game not designate it as prime,any one can help?,thanks
sent by Albert Einstein

10 posts

No bid assist ? in Pricebenders

28 days ago

Hi,it all depends on how you see things,there are people that cannot stay althrough the auction to be bidding,especially for auctions that last for a long time usually hours,in that case the person that has more Tcredits can use bid assist to help him win,but what you need to know is that,on auctions that usually last for long,be sure to have many Tcredits so as to engage in the high competition....