Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Maclinear M.

Malawi

16 posts

Join Date in "RED" in Team Building #PSA

6 hours ago

I think its just a glitch with the system report it to support desk.

Regards,
Maclinear

180 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Krishna Kumar Kesarwani! in Recognition

12 hours ago

Everyday we are always expecting one affiliate who is joining the E365 Champion team.
For today we are welcomingKrishna Kumar Kesarwani to this special elite group.
Congratulation for being crowned the champion.
May the year 2019 be the year of success for you and your as whole.

Regards
Maclinear

14 posts

i suggest, if t-credit is converted to cash it will be helpful in Getting Started #Leadership #Rewardical #Sponsor

23 hours ago

Thank you for good suggestion and I love to read from you.
It is true that Tcredit has more value than rewardicals but if we want to exchange into cash, we can convert it to Rewardicals by playing paid games and bidding in Pricebenders/Astro Action. By doing this you are assured of getting atleast 10Rewardical for every Tcredit spend.

Finally you can exchange those Rewardicals earned for cash.
Regards,
Maclinear

9 posts

E365 challarge in Miscellaneous #E365

23 hours ago

Thank you Kamran T for your post.
You have just said exactly what is needed in E365 Challenger.
Step 6: Should be achieve EA status or BTL and above every month by performing daily tasks. Earning Versa points from sales and setting up auto debit auto delivery every month to retain our ranks as soon as possible.
During E365 Challenger you can start building your own team by recruiting your own PSAs.
Regards,
Maclinear

15 posts

Recognition of best answer in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

23 hours ago

I always respect your presence.
Thank you for the assurance for the continuity.
Regards,
Maclinear

222 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Nadica Djordjevic! in Recognition

1 day ago

Hello Nadica Djordjevic,
Welcome to the special group of E365 Champion.
Congratulations job well done.
You have just joined pretty benefits for one year again. Daily E365 drawing for another 365 days and win unlimited items.
May you continue to be championing your class and wish you a lot of success as you are joining your second year with SFI

Best wishes from
Maclinear Mackelly

24 posts

2 new Starter Incentives badges released! in SFI News #Contests #Team Building

1 day ago

Congratulations Sead S for the new Starter Incentives Acc badge.
Thank you Lori for the update.
Regards,
Maclinear

15 posts

1 day ago

Thank you for the reply and I have leant something new in your reply.
I did not know that the recognition of best correct answer means that the SFI president has read and approve it to be the best.

Is there any mechanism that can be put in place for this recognition of best answers while Mr President is not present?

I am not requesting that each and every question in the forum to be recognized with best answer but there are some questions that end up debating and creating many pages of discussions and at the end the author is left undecided.

Regards,
Maclinear.

15 posts

prizes in AA are only dependent on luck factor? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

1 day ago

I agree with you.
It is indeed just being lucky and nothing else.
We are getting to Mr Anup Kumar N. Who has worn in Astro Actions
7 X PTP Winner
13 X Rocketbox Winner
1X Supernova Winner
I think we should be asking to those who have ever worn these scarce badges about how did they do to win

Regards
Maclinear

7 posts

EZ GAME APPLICATIONS in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Hello Donna Leah S,
Nice to read your post and welcome to SFI family.

It depends with some games other games are good to be played on Desktop / Laptop Computer while other are good to be played on mobile phones and tablets. I prefer playing Zackjack, Card King and Grandmaster Poker in tablet and the rest of the games I use computer. In other games like HIDDEN, Brain sprint, Gold Streak and Knockout trivia it is good to use a computer because you are able to search some of the answers on internet and it is fast doing it with computer than laptop.

For poor internet connectivity for computers, you can share your mobile network to computer via system called tethering where by data cable is used to connect your mobile phone and your computer or via WiFi where by you share your mobile network via wireless wave to you computer.

Regards,
Maclinear

13 posts

E365 Champion benefits in Team Building #CSA #E365 #Team Building

2 days ago

Thank you very much Michael A. Now I see the benefits of being E365 Champion.
Regards,
Maclinear

13 posts

E365 Champion benefits in Team Building #CSA #E365 #Team Building

2 days ago

Hello Davie A,
Thank you for your post .
I was following the link you have just provided it is opening E365 Leader board.
May you put the right link that can show us benefits of being E365 Champion.
Regards,
Maclinear

15 posts

2 days ago

Hello fellow forum members, I respect your presence.

I love seeing questions being discussed and answered through this platform.
I love all forum members who used to comment to questions posted in this platform .
To my understanding there is no useless question and every question is always treated equally.

Sometimes we meet great questions that need corporate to intervene by recognizing the best answer.
We are all satisfied after seeing recognition of the best answer by the corporate in some of the questions posted in this platform. We also miss the recognition of the best answer in some great question here.

I am suggesting that the corporate should continue to recognize the best answer because in some questions we miss this hence discussing and ending up with no answer to the author.

Regards,
Maclinear.

204 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Rafal Stepien! in Recognition

2 days ago

Dear Rafal Stepien,
I want to congratulate you for being crowned E365 Champion for the class of January 21st, 2018.
Hard work always pays back.
Welcome to special group of Champions as you will be joining your fellow Champions.
I wish you a lot of success as your second year with SFI.

Best wishes from
Maclinear

24 posts

Why is Top Enroller Badge not awarded to non Team Leaders in Miscellaneous #Team Building

3 days ago

Thank you for the best explanatory answer.
This is what I was looking for.
Other member will benefit too from this.
Apologies for jumping into conclusions hence I have withdrawn my statement of being biased.

Regards,
Maclinear

17 posts

My new achievements yesterday! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 days ago

This is awaresome Selma.
Congratulations you were the master in vocabulary in HIDDEN game yesterday.
Wish you all the best as you extend your game streak.
Regards,
Maclinear.

24 posts

Why is Top Enroller Badge not awarded to non Team Leaders in Miscellaneous #Team Building

3 days ago

Why is this badge being so biased?
Everybody can recruit new members and should be recognized for the best work achieved.
It is sad that this bad is recognizing only Team Leaders.
Let me start another thread by submitting a suggestion on this badge.
Regards,
Maclinear

4 posts

Almost done King's Ransom in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

Today I was playing Card King game in a free mode and I drew three Kings in a row and I don't know what was going to happen If would have drawn the last King in a row.

As Zackpot for King's Ransom continue to grow and as of today during the time I was playing it was 925 Tcredits.

Let me know this Lucy person who will win this Zackpot so that can be congratulated abundantly.

Regards,
Maclinear.

24 posts

3 days ago

Hello Forum members,
I want to understand Top Enroller Badge by definition

According to badge description Affiliates and Executive Affiliates can not have this badge although they are among the top ten enrollers.
In short I can say this badge is designated for BTL, STL, GTL, PTL and DTL.
You may correct me if it is not like that.

Regards
Maclinear.

186 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jose Bernabeu Soler! in Recognition

3 days ago

Hello Jose Bernabeu Soles,
Congratulations for this special achievement in your life.
This comes once after 365 days for joining SFI business and being the one with most Versa Points.
Continue being the best as you are beginning your second year with your SFI business

Best wishes from
Mavlinear

24 posts

Top Enrollers in Team Building #Contests #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

This is exactly the definition for the top enroller badge. If he got the badge but not among the top ten then it should be glitch.
If I may ask who are these Team Leaders as explained on badge description? Is it referring to BTL, STL, GTL, PTL, and GTL?

Regards,
Maclinear

14 posts

Internet services shutdown countrywide in Miscellaneous #Leadership

3 days ago

Thank you for your sooner response but I have a follow up question from your response.
When to communicate with support team?
After restoration of internet connection or before shutdown of internet?

Best regards,
Maclinear

45 posts

Is it Possible to Change Sponsor? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

I totally agree with you Stephen D.
That is the best solution for her to maintain her current team.
I was also reassigned just few minutes after joining SFI.
The sponsor I am having today is my second one.
There were no issues but I was just assigned to new sponsor.
Regards,
Maclinear

14 posts

Internet services shutdown countrywide in Miscellaneous #Leadership

4 days ago

Few days ago I posted a question about what can happen to our daily VP and game Streak if SFI page is down and no one is able to access the page for almost a day?

This was the reply from Mr Gery
We'd simply give everyone a pass on streaks. You're our partners after all, and we work with our partners, not against them!

What about if a certain country has shutdown internet services countrywide making it difficult for affiliates of the concerned country to access SFI page.
Will the above reply from Mr Gery be applied in such situation?
I have asked this question regarding to the recent shutdown of internet services country wide in DRC and Zimbabwe. Were affiliates of these countries assisted since it wasn't their fault?

Best regards,
Maclinear

209 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Delvin Bolden! in Recognition

4 days ago

Hello Delvin Bolden,

Congratulations for joining the group of champions.
You are really the champion for your class of January 19th, 2018.
May you continue to work extra harder as you continue to be championing your class and you team as whole.
Congrats once again.
Regards,
Maclinear