Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Ahmed Shamis S.

Maldives

3 posts

Advertising is Key to grow our Business! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

34 minutes ago

Hi Sampath

I agree with you.The key to making big money in SFI is through team building and making sales.I already know that it will not be easy at first to start making sales.We must learn and understand how to apply the knowledge that we receive to get started.

3 posts

Catalyst badge in Sales #Auto-Delivery #PSA #Sales

about 1 hour ago

This will be a great motivation for all affiliates.Earning this badge will also indicate that you have an active team who is willing to work hard πŸ‘

Regards Shamis

3 posts

Message alert in Suggestion Box #Getting Started

1 hours ago

Hi Sonja

I think we already do have sound alert if an affiliate sends a message through chat if you are logged in.If you are not logged in you will not hear it.

3 posts

3 Daily Draw Wins in a Single Day in Recognition #Contests #Rewardical

1 hours ago

Congratulations Bijesh πŸ‘ thats great

100 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Nico Grobler ! in Recognition

1 hours ago

Congratulations E365 champion Nico Grobler you have done amazing work to achieve this award πŸ‘ Never look back and continue your hard work towards success πŸ‘ Sucess is only available for hard workers .Good Luck

6 posts

Are You Too Late????? in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 hours ago

Start as soon as you can without any delay.Now will always be the perfect time to start.Later will never come.If we arrange to start later we then forget it.

6 posts

Badges For Accomplshments!!! in Marketing #Marketing

4 hours ago

Hi Bruce

Thanks for another great post
True we must all celebrate for every success we get and describe how we achieved it to others so then others can duplicate what we have done and they too will become successful.

14 posts

Super Nova Win in Recognition #Astro Auctions

19 hours ago

Wow thats great news πŸ‘ Keep it up πŸ‘

15 posts

How do I transfer VersaPoints? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

20 hours ago

Hi Noah

If you have achieved the rank of EA 1500VP previous month then current month VP starts at zero.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240&referrer=search - Ways to earn VP for free πŸ‘

23 posts

How To Reply To An E-Mail Or Post That Upsets You!!! in Marketing #Marketing

21 hours ago

Hi Bruce

True we cannot respond to any type of post or email that directly effects our feelings in a negative way without getting prepared for a solid answer .We must learn very well how to control our feelings when faced with situations like this as well.

33 posts

Do You Miss Spin&Win ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

22 hours ago

The spin and win contest was interesting for me but it did not help me so much as it was giving most of the time 5VP.Some times if you are very lucky you get great prizes playing card king πŸ‘

8 posts

goodbye csas in Getting Started

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

15 posts

Where is the promised replacement of Spin & Win ? in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

We just need to have some patience until we get there

200 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dave Ehrlinger! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations E365 champion Dave Ehrlinger you have done great work to achieve this award🌟🌟.Never look back and continue your work towards success πŸ‘ success is only available for those who work towards achieving it.

10 posts

Double Win in Recognition #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Well done

13 posts

Advertising Tips! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

1 day ago

Thanks Elizabeta for this great tip

18 posts

i cant continue like this in Getting Started

2 days ago

Hi Garaga

Start working very hard this month and try to become EA again.When your sponsor see's your performance improving he might think of unblocking you again.You also need to upload a picture so then your team members will have a feeling that you are a real person.

Hope to see you as a team leader like us in the future
GoodLuck πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ

35 posts

Bored Stiff in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

True you should try to keep doing what you have started to do already.You might end up becoming very lucky and your PSA might decide to become a TL πŸ‘ helping you reach STL πŸ‘

Regards Shamis

12 posts

Need assistance. in Getting Started

3 days ago

Hi Diolanie

Welcome to SFI and to the Forum

Review your Launchpad lessons to get an understanding of how to work here.You can also check out stream posts and forum posts for help as well.We have good sponsor so he can help you two.

15 posts

Card King Champion! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Team Building

3 days ago

Congratulations Bosah thats great

27 posts

What is stopping you? in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Ivana

I agree with you there are lots of prospects on the internet that we can refer to SFI everyday.Many new members who join here still thinks that they can earn here without doing any work.We should always be searching for new places for placing ads and if we have money we should also invest for buying PSAs.

50 posts

How much and what kind of information do we send to the team? in Marketing #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Andjelija

We must provide our team members with valuable information that is needed for them.Not just any type of information that we have with us.We must also keep in mind that we cannot provide any information to them if they have no motivation to listen to us.They must also be ready to learn and understand the type of information that you are willing to provide for them.

223 posts

How do I convince my team members that investing in their SFI business is smart? in Team Building #Leadership

6 days ago

Hi Nishat

First we must keep in mind that no one can force them or push them to do something against their will to do it.We cannot expect them to just start investing into their business without us explaining or showing them the importance of doing it.So we must always keep in touch with our team members and show them the right path to follow so then they will listen to us and do what we tell them to do.

21 posts

I was amazingly surprised...! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

Thats great Fadel i also never won the supernova before.Keep up with your good work.