Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Keith C.

Canada

176 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

We can win Rewardicals I found out

26 posts

Step It Up September Contest Is Great For Team Growth in Team Building #Contests #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

For the E365 you only have to earn the most VPs in your class. Just stay on top!

26 posts

Step It Up September Contest Is Great For Team Growth in Team Building #Contests #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

This month we have a GREAT contest to help build ALL of our teams!
Please don't hesitate! You can find the details here:
news.sfimg.com/2018/09/12/step-it-up-september-contest-win-13000-csas/

or below.

Step-It-Up September Contest! Win 13,000 CSAs!
September 12, 2018 by admin

September is historically the time of the year when growth kicks back in…and we want to take it to the maximum this year! That’s why we’re announcing today our STEP-IT-UP SEPTEMBER contest!
The Step-It-Up September (SIUS) contest is going to award qualifiers up to 13,000 business-boosting CSAs (Co-Sponsored Affiliates)!
How? Just step up your rank! That is, attain a higher rank by the end of September than you had in August…and you’ll receive 500 CSAs. It’s that easy! But you don’t have to stop at 500.
Step up twice (e.g. from EA to STL), and you’ll receive 1000 CSAs!
Step up three times and you’ll receive 1500 CSAs!
Step up four times and you’ll receive 2000 CSAs!
Step up five times and you’ll receive 2500 CSAs!
Or, pull off the ultimate advancement (Affiliate to Diamond Team Leader), and you’ll receive a whopping 3000 CSAs!
In addition to the above, one lucky person will win a bonus grand prize of 10,000 CSAs! To be entered in this drawing, simply step up your rank. One step up gets you one entry, two steps up gets you two entries, three steps up gets your three entries, and so on.
Important Note: Should the SIUS contest exceed our best expectations and run us out of unassigned CSAs, fulfillment will be paused until additional, new CSAs can be acquired. Regardless, you will receive all CSAs qualified for.

Q: Who is eligible for the Step-It-Up September contest?
All SFI affiliates who joined SFI on or before September 12, 2018.
Q: How soon will I receive my CSAs after advancing my rank?
They’ll typically appear in your Genealogy within a few hours.
Q: How soon will I be able to earn commissions on my new CSAs?
As soon as they appear in your Genealogy, you’ll immediately be eligible to start earning Co-Sponsor Commissions.
Q: For this contest, does the month of September include the order back-dating period of the first 8 days of October?
Yes.
Q: What if I was a Silver Team Leader earlier in the year, but in August I was only an Executive Affiliate? Would I qualify if I advanced to Bronze Team Leader by the end of September?
Yes, advancing from EA in August to BTL in September would qualify you for 500 CSAs.
Q: Should I tell my team about this special promotion?
ABSOLUTELY! This is a fantastic opportunity to create excitement, growth, and momentum in your team! Do everything you can to make sure you’ve got as many team members as possible working to step up their rank by the end of the month. And make sure you’re making yourself available to provide assistance, support, and motivation. Speaking of which, you may want to consider running your own parallel contest (same advancement rules and deadline) but with your own prizes added to sweeten the pot and really get your group engaged and energized!
Q: Are the CSAs I will receive new or Second Home CSAs?
All CSAs are CSAs that have never been assigned a co-sponsor or only have 1-3 assigned co-sponsors currently.
Q: People who joined SFI in September don’t have a status for August because they hadn’t joined SFI yet. So how does that work?
For persons who joined SFI in September, we’ll consider their rank for August as Affiliate.
Q: What if I’ve already advanced my rank from August to now?
Congratulations, 500 CSAs will be appearing in your Genealogy momentarily!
Q: When will the winner of the grand prize of 10,000 CSAs be drawn and awarded?
The grand prize will be awarded on or about October 10th after commissions for September have been processed.

8 posts

Rewardicals Monthly Leaderboard in Getting Started #Getting Started #Rewardical #Sales

21 days ago

Awesome idea James! That would work out perfectly with the Millionaire's Rewardicals challenge.

21 posts

Earning Rewardicals! in Team Building #Localvantia

about 1 month ago

Here is a site that gives you information on the different ways to earn Rewardicals:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230938&referrer=search

3 posts

10 oz silver auction in North America #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

The 10 oz silver auction hasn't launched for well over a day. I saw another thread about a different auction too that's taking over a day. I think corporate should set a maximum boarding level, as in popular auctions people might just continue to bid. When you board any plane there is maximum seating capacity for each flight. SFI should instill this logic for our launches. Just a little logic I thought might be helpful.

Thank you - Keith Cross

7 posts

Experienced Marketers Suggestions in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

The S-Builder Co-op seems to attract them too.

10 posts

The Email Plan in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

I know this might be unheard of. I have been receiving a rather large percentage of new signups who enter their email incorrectly. Why doesn't SFI screen all emails at our gateway sites we advertise with. It can be done as I have received requests to put in a correct email at other websites when an error has occurred. SFI could also learn from other website signup processes if they requested the new joiners validate an email link, so as to verify this email account functions and is theirs. SFI could realize people are paying good money for their builder bundles and act as soon as possible. This has been needed for a very long time.

13 posts

Behold Zackgammon! in Suggestion Box

5 months ago

This is my second post today. This is fun!
I put in a suggestion a month or so ago about having dice games and received some good response.
Thank you!
And now I am unveiling my update for that post.
How about a backgammon game we call Zackgammon.
What do my fellow SFI affiliates think?

Catch you soon
Same post channel
Same post thread poster...

17 posts

We need to have a Catalogue! in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Hi, sorry Keith here again. After I entered this post I figured wouldn't it would be great if we could print up our own customized catalogue just by entering the Tripleclick page numbers we like. What do you guys think?

17 posts

We need to have a Catalogue! in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

5 months ago

I suggest SFI start a catalogue for printing. We could take it to work or among our friends. They could hold it in their hands and look at the items they like. This morning I saw some elephant and some cat earrings girls at work (and maybe elsewhere) could die for. I don't have a laptop though and I save on my phone, so I don't have an internet plan on it. Who else thinks this is a good idea?

1 post

Where's the Spin and Win in Bug Reports

5 months ago

Where's the link for the Spin and Win for April 10, 2018.

I went through the whole newsletter. I don't want to say how many times.

I can't for the life of me!

40 posts

$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales - Part 2 in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 months ago

Good work Leon sharing this history. I'd just love to see this ad! It sounds like a winner I could pass onto my people as well.

Thank you

4 posts

Flyer For Eager Zebra in Suggestion Box

6 months ago

I was just looking at the flyers in promotional Aids and I couldn't find one for Eager Zebra. I wanted to put some on the bulletin boards we have around.

5 posts

Dice Games are Fun! in Suggestion Box

6 months ago

You roll the dice first and then move across the board accordingly. It basically works like that. The player with the best rolls win.

5 posts

Dice Games are Fun! in Suggestion Box

7 months ago

Dice games are cool. Why not have a dice game at Eager Zebra. Snakes and Ladders or possibly backgammon. Other dice game suggestions are welcome.