Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Larry R.

United States

2 posts

Are you still going to replace the Spin the Wheel Contest in Ask Gery #Contests

8 days ago

Hi Gerry are you still going to Replace the Spin and Win contest The last I had heard about It you said that you were considering It. Thank you so much for answering my question. Your friend, Larry Roederer

70 posts

Congratulations new PTL Maree Wells in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Hi Maree congratulations You are my mentor and have helped me every step of the way Your dedication to SFI has paid off great job Platinum Team Leader. You are always available to give advice when needed. Thank you Larry Roederer

13 posts

E Card I sent to new member achieving EA first Day. in Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Maree what a great post This would be the best One hour and a half of time spent Thank you for being my sponsor and Mentor Larry

9 posts

How Much Money Did They Make Today in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi Mick you are definitely on track I,m also a Bronze team leader I believe that If I do not lead by example I can not expect my Team to sign In every day either. My message is that they should learn and earn. Thank you so much for this thread Your also correct Put In the time now and do what It takes. Then reap the rewards later. Take care Larry Roederer

27 posts

I am starting July with a bang. in Getting Started #Marketing #Rewardical #Team Building

5 months ago

Hi Maree your the best team leader in the World You are true Inspiration. Here is a question to think about? What If we could find everyday products that we all use., at an affordable price. The possibilities could and would explode sales through out our entire down line. We need to Brainstorm this Idea. Just think about It. How many of us like getting out Into traffic to shop., when we could get the item shipped right to our front door. Does anyone have connections. Because If they do they the person with the merchandise does not pay a penny unless we get them orders. Alright at least it gives us something to think about. Hope you are all well.
Thank You. Larry

8 posts

If you are new to SFI we want to make everything simple for you in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 months ago

Hi Michael thanks for the Post I had been Bronze for the last 3 months I had over 3000 VP So I guess their was another qualifier I missed and that sent me back down to Executive. I sent an e-mail to Maree Wells my sponsor to see what It was so I will not make the same mistake this month your friend Larry

8 posts

If you are new to SFI we want to make everything simple for you in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 months ago

Make It your Priority every day to click the Alert Badges Etc This only takes a small commitment your sponsor and team leaders are here to help you. set a certain time every day and make It your routine. The great deal is with SFI when you first sign up you get co-sponsors to help you off to a great start. Plus by setting aside the time you will learn and earn with SFI and you can be well on your way to to success. Thank you Larry Roederer Bronze Team Leader

5 posts

Wow. Leon and Keith are celebrating 18 years today with SFI. in Recognition #Sponsor #Team Building

5 months ago

Hi Leon and Keith great job now that is sticking with It. Congratulations Just to know that when you work towards a goal It can really pay off. Especially with SFI. Have a great day. Larry Roederer

13 posts

Maree's Tip. Genealogy post to share. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

5 months ago

Hi Maree great post I agree completely These are the steps needed to get to Executive Thank You Larry