Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Slavoljub V.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

8 posts

Record of published ads in Suggestion Box #Marketing

1 day ago

Hello, Anna Loredana O.

Thank you very much.
Best regards

8 posts

1 day ago

Hello, Saša D.

Interesting Thinking in SFI. Certainly, quality is important but it is known that quality comes from the quantity as much as you know it will be easier to find the leader. Lider, one who will understand and accept the principle of work.
However, the issue of the record of advertisements remains. There is great confusion in me.
Best regards

25 posts

100,000,000 in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Nice greetings Mr. Scott L.

I would say 01 August 2018 at 11 am.
Best regards.

8 posts

2 days ago

Thank you very much Cheryl K.
Good idea to try.
Best regards.

8 posts

3 days ago

How do you record the websites where you posted ads?

1 ..www.
2 ...www..
3 ...www....
etc.

17 posts

Opet nagada ? in Southern Europe #E365

4 days ago

greeting
Here is a joker sometimes (often!)
All the best I want for you.

7 posts

Can a reminder for the T-Time contest be set? in Suggestion Box #Contests #TCredits

8 days ago

Can a reminder for the T-Time contest be set?

Of course if the site is open and other jobs are being done I forget to go into the competition (other jobs are kept in focus).
Uniquely participated but should be remembered! 2TCreita are very significant.
I think it would be interesting to have this reminder?
Best regards.

26 posts

1th in E365 in Getting Started #E365

9 days ago

Congratulations to Snezana,
I hope you will quickly get the E365 winner for the month.
It may be a small problem in the program until the application of SFI changes is completed.

Zoran V. gave me a nice link for me. Congratulations for success.

Best regards.

56 posts

Why do you lose all VP at the end of the month when you get status? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Hi Mr. Birula
If the transfer VP from last month was not made until today 11.07.2018. contact the Support Team or your UPline Sponsor.
Best regards

6 posts

Earnings and novelty in Sales #Team Building #TripleClicks

10 days ago

Dear Snježana,

Reading the new rules has begun. I think it is simplified for new AF members to understand what they are doing and to get some money right now. This is important for keeping track of jobs as well as routing to work. Later, when he starts reading and learning more comprehensively, he can work and enter more senior positions. Of course, the greater the number of AF members, the greater the ability to find a member who will have the ability to reach leadership positions and increase Team revenue.

Best regards.

140 posts

Lets Go Fishing For PSAs Using Only FREE Advertising! in Marketing

10 days ago

Hi, Tommie K.
Thank you very much .

I'll be glad to use this sentence!
I have to throw more hooks to catch more "fish" or larger fish.

Have a great day!

75 posts

Smart Start gets bigger, better...smarter! in SFI News #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

11 days ago

New time, new approach.
("Keep It Simple" as Tommie K. said)
"I will increase my knowledge of the human race, myself, and the goods I sell, and so my sales will be multiplied. I will practice, fine-tune and adapt the words I pronounce to sell my commodities, because this is the foundation on which I will build my success and never will to forget that many people have gained great wealth and success after only one but worthwhile shopping habit. I will also continually strive to improve my manners and virtues, they are the magnet that attracts all the time "quotation from Mr. Og Mandino.

All the best Mr. Gery

15 posts

TCredits in Eager Zebra #TCredits

11 days ago

Nice, Ana Z.
Only three days in the SFI and they started to receive prizes. There will be many more rewards for a happy, beautiful Ana.
I want you a lot of work success.
Have a nice day.

21 posts

My business is "CLOSED" . in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Getting Started

12 days ago

Hello Mr. Melvin M.
He pulled me the title * My job is "closed" * that you gave your theme. I thought so. Mr. Melvin is leaving SFI? The man whose comments I am very happy to read. Lucky I made a mistake!
But Mr Melvin again with this title showed that he is an excellent marketing master - how to draw attention!
Thank you very much.
Best regards

37 posts

Limiting auto bids in the auctions in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

13 days ago

Thank you very much, Mr Al
I often watched, participated a bit and took part in what is happening at auction. It is a surprising car auction because it has no purpose to engage with bidders who have a large number of TCredits.

I support the idea of limiting the number of TCredits that can be used in auctions.
Have a nice day.

37 posts

How to motivate our EA2 affiliates to become Bronze Team Leaders? in Team Building #Team Building

14 days ago

Mr. Nebojsa N.
Thank you very much for the link you set. A very positive example of beautiful ideas.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=232503
The forum is great. Many things happened in the long run, but some ideas will remain valuable for a long time. There is a bit of a problem - a lot to read.
Best regards.

13 posts

Somebody works just for money in Miscellaneous

15 days ago

Confidence, understanding and perseverance are part of love. When you see the way to the goal, although it was a tough path, it would be easier to master it in a team that has that quality.
"Only" needs to build such a Team!
Congratulations to for your 6th year with SFI.
Best regards.

36 posts

Independence Day in Miscellaneous

15 days ago

Congratulations to the Independence Day (4 July) to all Americans
especially to all my friends.

All the best.

34 posts

The Foundation of your SFI Business in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

16 days ago

Thank you Mr. Scott L. for a wonderful post.

I think SFI is a strong enough house and can overcome any obstacle in its work. Any move can be interpreted and interpreted differently. We all learn every day, especially I think about EA or AF members and there may be wrong interpretations, although the instructions are very good. In SFI, the tips and warnings we get from friends, team administrators and Forum Guru are very valuable.

Best regards
Tempus Omnia Revelat. (time all reveals)

253 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Donna Janse! in Recognition

16 days ago

Congratulations, Donna! E365 winner
You are an example to work! We need to strive to achieve your status. I wish you a lot of success in further work.
Best regards

221 posts

Bing Obaldo goes Diamond! in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

18 days ago

Congratulations to Mr. Bing Obaldo,

Diamond Team Leader.
Your Diamond Team All Congratulations to work under your leadership. You have chosen the right team members.
Best regards.

4 posts

Winner in Bosnia And Herzegovina #Rewardical

18 days ago

Congratulations Smajić A. for winning 50 RW points.
Biz Qviz issues prompt us to read some things and get acquainted with the work of SFI companies and the awards are very good and worth the effort to make the right answer.
Take advantage of the RW points.
Have a great day!

56 posts

Why do you lose all VP at the end of the month when you get status? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

18 days ago

Thanks to the nice friends for the answers.
The forum is a great thing. It is clear that this method computes the company's work and that the VP does not lose because the total VP counts for the E365, "Power Rank" etc ...
Still, the question remains if I earn 2999 VP as EA at the end of the month I will be back to zero. The difference from 1499 VP goes for other purposes! And again from zero to achieve EA status (of course none of us will allow it but the possibility exists). I'm thinking of EA status.
If PSA and CSA do not work or do not sell anything, the solution is to start:

www.tripleclicks.com/18647398/detail?item=212474

Have a great day!

56 posts

19 days ago

Question about Vp.

In the forum I did not find the answer to the question:
Why do you lose all VP at the end of the month when you get status?
I think it would be right if you got more points than you needed for status (eg For EA 1500), for example, 2000, so that the remaining VP would be deducted from the total VPs collected next month. So the difference is lost, returned to zero. This difference can be a significant amount and a boost for next month's performance.

Best regards.

15 posts

Why is the TCredits - 125 pack the most popular package? in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #TCredits #Team Building

19 days ago

Thank you very much Sanja,
You are a true professional. You have been fond of remembering the product advertisements and in our forum. This is a really great product for working in SFI as well as advancing to BTL, STL etc and the price just:

Just BAM 60.90 with Auto-Delivery

Nice regards.