Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Milorad P.

Serbia

205 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kris Varma ! in Recognition

22 hours ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Kris Varma !
Congratulations for the great success, perseverance, and tenacity, your valuable work and effort. I wish you a lot of success in the coming year. Wish you all the best.
Keep it up with the great work!

177 posts

What are some of the ways your sponsor helps you and which one do you value the most? in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Dear David C.,
I can tell you that I am most grateful for the sponsor I have.

Most of all because it's worth, dedicated to the job, and most of all because it's always there when you need it.

I do not think I would be in the SFI without him.

Whenever I needed help she was with me, whether it was a sending me new members, gift certificates and many more.

Best wishes

443 posts

What keeps you motivated to keep moving forward at SFI? in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Dear Davic C.,

For now thing that motivates me to keep on moving forward in SFI is my team, together with CSAs.

I believe in my team, so they keep me motivated and of course if we work hard, we can earn a nice sum of money!

And the best of all, you can work from home, whenever possible, next to other activities.

Everyone has some motivation in business, just need to find the right motivation and success is guaranteed.

Best of luck in your future work!

424 posts

What is the most important thing you've learned as an SFI affiliate...that ALL affiliates should know? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

1 day ago

Dear Zarmish K.,
for me, I am six months working with SFI and I can tell first thing is patience.

You have to be patient and industrious here in SFI.

You must know that there are falls and raises, but you need to get up and work more, then your success is guaranteed.

Just do not let those falls in your business grieve, then get your head up and work harder!

Best of luck in your future work.

189 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion JOSEPH KANDANKERIL OOMMEN! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations E365 Champion JOSEPH KANDANKERIL OOMMEN!
Congratulations for the great success, perseverance, and tenacity, your valuable work and effort. I wish you a lot of success in the coming year. Wish you all the best.

264 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Stephen Fuller! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Stephen Fuller!

233 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Paulette Walters! in Recognition

4 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Paulette Walters!

222 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jean Renouard! in Recognition

5 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Jean Renouard!

200 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sue Berry! in Recognition

6 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Sue Berry!

221 posts

How do I convince my team members that investing in their SFI business is smart? in Team Building #Leadership

7 days ago

Dear Nishat,
I think that you don t need to convince anybody to invest, they should know better that everybody invest in their jobs if they want to move up in bussines!

For example: if you open store with car parts, first you must invest to buy parts, you must invest in store to look like you selling parts for cars, etc. Then at the end you got nice store with great parts for car which you can put in ads and your bussines can start!

I can tell you that i invest every month to move up and I can see I'm progressing nicely, I tell my members to do the same if they want to succseed faster, but I am not telling them they must to do that, it is only and ONLY up to them, no one makes them do it.

Thats the point, a member who understands it will do it, without conviction.

511 posts

What attracted you to start building a business with SFI? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

7 days ago

Dear John,
I was looking for second income because my pay isn t enough for living.

I find ad for SFI and register to see what a kind a job is it.

I can tell you, that I am working for six months now and I am pleased with job.

Because there are numerous ways to earn on SFI and you must be patient and working if you want to succeed, no problem for me.

I am not still satisfied with my work, because I know I can do it better, so while time passes I am getin in to it.

It will be great just to keep on working like this.

560 posts

If you could give ONE tip to a new PSA, what would it be and why? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

7 days ago

Dear Stephen J.
first off all i would give them few tips not just one.

First let them know more about SFI to see are they are interested in this kind of work, if they are interested then you brake ice with that.

Try to give them a tip how they can earn with SFI, because there are numerous ways to earn here, so they can choose or work on all fields.

I have two golden tips for them, first is to know what SFI is and how it works, second is, if they could be good workers, to try to retain EA status for start.

308 posts

What makes you successful as a Co-Sponsor? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

7 days ago

Dear Nkechi,
If you want to be successful as a Co-sponsor you should do everything like you do as sponsor.

Always be in contact with them as much as possible, send them E-cards if they move up in bussines, or when they have birthday and off course try to be for them when they have problems and when there s no their sponsor to help them.

Just be in contact with them us much us you can and succes is guaranteed, just think that CSAs can make you earnings too!

Best wishes

144 posts

What's a good strategy to attain Team Leader status every month? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

7 days ago

Dear Sofija,
this is certainly a great question and of course you need good strategy for moving up.

First try to retain your EA status every month for start, you can get rewards such as CSAs who could bring you earnings!

Every month for becoming EA you can get for EA status 10 CSAs, for BTL ( bronze team leader ), you can get 12 CSAs and you can participate in second home CSA which can bring you up to 36 CSAs, imagine that.

Of course you can always buy certain products from Triple Clicks which can you bring enough Versa points for certain status, you could check on buy Triple Clicks and see what is that they offer, there are numerous products with certain price and how much you can get Versa points.

Also you should make your personal blog or site for SFI job, which can bring you new yours members PSAs, who could bring you earnings too!

And off course contact your sponsor and upline to see with you about some strategy for you moving up!

I wish you best of luck in your future work and I hope to see you as one of Team leaders!

217 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion njuguna Karobia ! in Recognition

7 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion njuguna Karobia !

235 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Clement Eke Atusiuba! in Recognition

8 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Clement Eke Atusiuba!

212 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Neville Ranasuriya! in Recognition

9 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Neville Ranasuriya!

254 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Emilija Andonska! in Recognition

10 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Emilija Andonska!

9 posts

prvi put EA status in Serbia

11 days ago

Aleksandra, čestitam na EA statusu!
Svaka čast!
Samo nastavi tako.
Želim ti sve najbolje u daljem radu!

222 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Heila Du Preez! in Recognition

11 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Heila Du Preez!

202 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Lawrence Adekunle Alfred! in Recognition

12 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Lawrence Adekunle Alfred!

234 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kamaljitsingh Saini! in Recognition

13 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Kamaljitsingh Saini!

220 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Joseph Siaki! in Recognition

14 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Joseph Siaki!

221 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ambili T S! in Recognition

15 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Ambili T S!

3 posts

Congratulations on EA status in Recognition #PSA

16 days ago

Happiness chizobam Okorie, my PSA is now EA!
Congratulations!
Great job!
I am proud of you!
Best wishes