Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Milorad P.

Serbia

250 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sheila Johnson! in Recognition

16 hours ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Sheila Johnson!
Congratulations for the great success, perseverance, and tenacity, your valuable work and effort. I wish you a lot of success in the coming year. Wish you all the best.
Keep it up with the great work

288 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jadranka Velickovic! in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Jadranka Velickovic!
Congratulations for the great success, perseverance, and tenacity, your valuable work and effort. I wish you a lot of success in the coming year. Wish you all the best.

291 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Natasa Dimevska! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Natasa Dimevska!

14 posts

Can anyone explain to me about Co-Sponsor Commissions in Sales #CSA #Sales #Team Building

4 days ago

Dear Ratan,
I am not confused beetween commission report and tc sales report, I am confused why on tc sales report does not shows only commissions, mine, PSAs or CSAs etc and only commissions.

Thank you and best wishes

14 posts

Can anyone explain to me about Co-Sponsor Commissions in Sales #CSA #Sales #Team Building

4 days ago

Shouldn t my commission report show me just my commissions and not anything else. Mean only my earnings, not something like who or what reedem or who and what get on auctions.

My opinion is that my commission report should show only what I earn, nothing else, it is conffusing.

Thanks to all members for making it clear.

Best wishes

14 posts

4 days ago

Dear Maree,
"By memory you do not receive commissions if the member redeems with rewards etc.
There has to be spending involved. "

I didn t find explanation for that in Co-Sponsor Commissions. So what you mean when I get CSA from reward i don t get any commission from them, then what is the purpose of them

14 posts

4 days ago

Dear members,
Can anyone explain to me about Co-Sponsor Commissions.

From compensation plan - " automatically pays you your Co-Sponsor Commissions and Rewardicals for every order placed by them each month. "

On my TripleClicks Sales Report i have commissions from my two CSA, i must say that I am EA.

For example from one CSA I have commissions from TCredits - 10 pack, then I don t have commissions from TCredits - 10 pack ( maybe because one is from auction ). Then I don t have for PSAs To Go (Special Offer!) is it because is Special Offer?

And most of all first CSA bought one time TCredits - 1 and I have commissions from that one, but the other CSA bought the same thing five times - TCredits - 1 and I don t have any commissions at all, none, and on the table it does not show purchases in green but he is CSA.

The same thing happened in the previous month, I could only see it when I got my commission, it was not displayed on the table at the time, and there were purchases 6 times per 1 credit and there were no commissions!
Why and why could I not see it when i got commission, not when I look tc sales report during that month?

I thought that we have like in compensation plan says " automatically pays you your Co-Sponsor Commissions and Rewardicals for every order placed by them each month. " or there is something that I maybe missed it.

278 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Nkechi Njoku! in Recognition

4 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Nkechi Njoku!

273 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sophie Morgan! in Recognition

5 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Sophie Morgan!

254 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Daniel Waisanen! in Recognition

6 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Daniel Waisanen!

248 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Oyekunle Adesope! in Recognition

7 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Oyekunle Adesope!

13 posts

How can I have my own team in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Dear Lorraine,
now is the time for you to make your own ads, make blog or site so you could bring your new members for building a team. THIS IS IMPORTANT, BECAUSE YOU CAN HAVE MORE EARNINGS WITH THEM AND IT IS BASIC FORM FOR YOUR JOB!

For every ad you want to make YOU MUST PUT YOUR LINK; YOU CAN FIND IT ON -MY GETAWAYS-, there are numerous links for you, from job to selling products.

Here are some tips and video how to make a blog:
1. Create 2 or more facebook profiles for advertising
2. Ask to join facebook groups for online job posting ads , work from home et...
3.Create free blog on blogger www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyiGJgiJuA0
4. Post at least 10 ads( from new profiles , then you grow with 20 ads then 30 then 40 then 50 after 1 month no more than 50 ads from one profile. i have 10 profiles and i posting 50 ads from each profile a day on facebook groups
5. You can of course put your ads where ever you can not just on FB, it could be Twitter, Pinterest etc, for start try to find links where you can put free your ads.
6. Also you can make your site for this matter, there are numerous links for making sites free

When you made your blog or site for job, you only have to advertise wherever you can about the job, and interested members will apply and register!

Here is one of my sites for job for examle surda528.wixsite.com/englishmpnetwork

Best regards

5 posts

Where are my VP and milestone shares for month may in Suggestion Box #PSA

7 days ago

Month April

Month May

What happend with VP and milestone shares

5 posts

Where are my VP and milestone shares for month may in Suggestion Box #PSA

7 days ago

Can someone explain to me where are my VP and milestone shares for month may.
It should be bigger commisions than previous month!
What happend?

Here is table for month April comissions

Here is table for month May comissions

You can see the difference!
I was from the first month EA, then second and next BTL

253 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Edward Miraflor! in Recognition

8 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Edward Miraflor!
Keep it up with the good work

242 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mark York! in Recognition

9 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Mark York!

1 post

My CSA becomes BTL in Recognition #CSA #Team Building

10 days ago

Congratulatins to my CSA Tom Delamar who becomes BTL now!
You deserved with your perseverance and work!
You are progressing from month to month.
Just keep on doing it, I wish you a lot of luck in your future work.
Best wishes

10 posts

Cestitam Prvi Godisnjicu rada u SFI Katarini Zecevic! in Serbia #Leadership #Team Building

10 days ago

Draga Katarina,
čestitam Vam Prvu Godišnjicu rada u kompaniji.
Želim još mnogo ovakvih godišnjica, a vidim da će biti!
Želim Vam sve najlepše i puno sreće u radu.

260 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Carla Mcgregor! in Recognition

10 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Carla Mcgregor!

14 posts

Congratulations on your BQ rising star in Recognition #PSA

11 days ago

Lorraine N. congratulations on your BQ rising star!
Keep up the great work!
Best wishes

10 posts

Some Websites of SFI Can Not Be Reached in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

It happened earlier, and while I participated in the auction, I'm not sure what it was, they might have been working on the site.
Do not worry, everything will be fine and you will be able to proceed quickly where you stopped.
Best wishes

271 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Deborah Swival! in Recognition

11 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Deborah Swival!

65 posts

Suggestions for my two problems in Suggestion Box #PSA

11 days ago

First I would like to apologize to Mr. Gery, the company and other members if I have contributed to something bad. I just made my own opinion and I'm not saying I'm right. And of course I am very grateful for providing a chance for people to build their own bussines with the help of a professional tool you provide.

I thank all the members who participated and explained how these issues can be solved.

I asked this questions that were quite relevant to new members and sent them to a forum to clarify them from more experienced members.

Now you have seen their side of the story, because there is a problem with them about these issues and members simply run away.

I'm just a beginner in this and I try to write what I understand, some more experienced members could add or explain more.

FIRST- Should we must always invest in EA status

- You do not have to invest if you do not want, no one makes you do it, it all depends on you!

- To get to the status you have more options:

- Build your team of affiliates from whom you will have both earnings and points, this is the first thing you should do because everything depends on them, if you have more members working and earning better for you!

- Collecting Versa points (the first two months, the first month, you are offered the highest points and you have the greatest chance in the second month, because you can switch points from the first month(with new compensation plan this will be an automatic switching points ) , of course by doing daily and weekly tasks, playing games, collecting badges, playing at auctions from which you can get rewardical tokens that you can later replace for many things ( TCredits,PSA,PRM,BITCOINS, PRESTIGE DOMAINS,SILVER BULLIONS ), and especially for the Versa points! 1500 VP are 4500 Rewardicals

- You will have the hardest time when comes third month, because you start from zero VP, like your PSAs and CSAs too.
Daily tasks can be obtained by 10 VP, and add 13 more points for weekly, on all this add per day 1 point for playing games and 1 point on the auctions ( for this you need tcredits that you can change for rewardicals, buy or get it from status ). Which means if you work properly you can collect weekly 97 VP, 388 VP per month( also depends how many days are in the month ) which are not sufficient for the EA status.

To achieve the EA status you need more 1112 VP, you can get more points in the following way:
- If your PSA becomes EA,BTL,STL,GTL, you get at least 100 VP per PSA
- If you have more than 500VP you can rate your sponsor and your co-sponsor you will get 10 VP
- If you invest a minimum ( examle) $19,09( with auto delivery ) for the purchase of TCredits, you will get 694 VP and 22 rewardicals, I personally bought TCredits - 125 pack (SFI Affiliates Only with auto delivery ) for $36,25 and you will get 1500 VP, 32 rewardicals and 125 TCredits and automaticly get your EA status!

- You can always mix buying and collecting VP

- You can get investment money by selling products with a TripleCliks that you naturally advertise with your blog or site. I can not help you here because I have a problem to sell something at all!

Although I post advertisements for sale wherever I can, examples of FB, tvitter, pinterest, craiglist, alibaba, kiiji chanada, advertising in our country etc, I set up a group sale and individual, in four months, I did not manage to sell absolutely nothing, even though I have interested people in buying it! I even tried to sell products from the country of ECA in their country! And NOTHING!

You have to know that I have been buying various items online from other countries for 15 years, and I have been selling for more than ten years in our country, so I know something about that market!
I think there are more problems there. You must first know which country is buying most of the country over the internet, where to advertise in terms of sales, compare prices with other prices on sales sites, how much time you need to get the thing you bought, what are the things that you are selling at all, whether it's worth etc
I did not personally meet TripleCliks on the internet, because there are a lot of verified sites for sale, the AMAZON case, one should think about it, but each product has a buyer!

Regarding this first part, I may have missed something because I am writing at two in the morning, so I ask more experienced members who have something to add, do it freely. I say again I am just a beginner and I have many more to learn!

Second - if I paid my CSA why I lose it every time I lose my status and I can get it back only if I confirm the EA status

I do not have much to add here and I continue to hold my opinion, you do not have to agree with me!

I bought more CSA ( not at auctions) as if I had bought any thing, of which I only have one who works and while buying and earning a profit from him.

My opinion is that such a CSA and certainly there is not a tenth because I have only one worth of sixty, I have to pay again, because I lose it, and I can only return it if I confirm the EA status, I do not count on the return of those I received as a reward! My opinion is if I buy something, then it's my property.

I have to add something on the story of the CSA, as a status award I got 20 CSAs of which one works, the two are expelled from the SFI, and the rest is not doing anything. Most of them are from 2016 year and do not do anything from 2016, 2017 year.

I know that they are difficult to find, but they need to be from this year and from the month of May; for the two who have been thrown out, I can not count on them at all, and most of them.

So I ask what's going on with it?

In the end, I hope that the new compensation plan will bring us better tomorrow!

Best wishes

238 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Subrata Saha! in Recognition

12 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Subrata Saha!

65 posts

Suggestions for my two problems in Suggestion Box #PSA

13 days ago

Dear Igor,
I agree in everthing you said. You can see that nobody specifically answered me to answer these two questions, only few of them. Nobody specifically explains to me whether it can be done the way I wrote it or not, examples of how!
I want to be answered by members who are only six months in the SFI, to hear what they have to say, whether they have any problems or everything is perfect and have great earnings.
I repeat this I'm not just asking myself but other members, I feel bad that I wrote it at all, even some claim that I have a bad attitude and some admit that this is a problem. Is there anything wrong with what I ask and what I gave my hand to the team for that matter. I have the feeling that people have felt insulted! I just made a suggestion that I did not say that I was right and that I would hang myself if it was not the way I said it, dear god.
I did not mean to anyone and nothing bad I just asked for a direct answer!
You have to understand that everything you have said from selling products, advertising, buying, BTL status, reading the compensation plan, old and new etc., I have already done everything and I am currently the first in the list E365, this is not so much about me, but about my team and other members who constantly ask this questions and I answered exactly like you did and members are still not satisfied with that!
I do not care about myself, I will manage because I always have a plan B, in the end, no one here makes me do this, and I can even leave it when I want to, but I will not, I will continue to work!
I was raised to always be there to help if I can, so I do it in this case.
So please give the right answers to new members, whether there is a no-investment method to get to EA status and whether there is a way to keep the purchased CSA, when I think purchased I do not mean on auctions, but the product that is on offer.
Thank you
Best wishes to all