Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Sulistyo H.

Indonesia

4 posts

LOst on Vacation MOde in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA

about 1 month ago

I lost all my PSAs and CSAs on my vacation mode.
I have turned it off but I found nothing

14 posts

Eid Mubarak in Recognition

4 months ago

Aamiin

May the fasting and charity of our worship be accepted by Allah SWT, the guidance and blessing of Allah be with you and your family.

Happy Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak

16 posts

NOT REALIZE HAVING A CO-SPONSOR in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Hello,
After the third month I got my EA, I was surprised when I opened my upline support team, in fact I have a Co-sponsor. But we never communicate before and give support to me whether via email or chat? Only my sponsor and my upline who often communicate via chat, mail and even Whatsapp.

When I was assigned to be a Co-sponsor, I greeted my CSA, congratulated and welcomed them to join my team, briefing them how they should act almost every night communicating via chat until they received EA status. But he/she did not do it all. Why does this happen ?
What do you think the best thing to do?

Thanks.

11 posts

Me down-grade from BTL to Affiliate in Indonesia

5 months ago

Ada tambahan satu lagi.

Nanti di hari-hari raya agama kalau kita tidak ingin kehilangan point,
kita bisa menggunakan VACATION MODE ( account - account option - vacation mode ).
sehingga kita bisa focus pada kegiatan keagamaan. Kalau sudah selesai kita klik lagi untuk ON.
Kita ambil lagi point yang kita tinggalkan pada waktu itu "FULL"
Semoga bermanfaat.
Selamat menjalankan Ibadah Puasa.

11 posts

Me down-grade from BTL to Affiliate in Indonesia

5 months ago

Hello Jamie,

Menjadi EA ataupun BTL itu masalah kecil, yang penting ibadah ramadhon anda mendapat rahmat dan barokah. Semoga anda menjadi insan yang taqwa itu yang utama . Kesempatan lain masih banyak. saya yakin anda bisa.
Permasalahan target yang harus kita dapatkan memang sulit tanpa invest penjualan. Kecuali advertisement kita run well pasti akan dapat terbantu tanpa harus membeli. Permasalahan online shopping ini yang kurang menguntungkan , kususnya untuk kawasan asia meskipun saat ini sedang booming. sayapun termasuk yang kena kesulitan dalam permasalahan ini, meski sudah mencoba lewat twitter, facebook maupun WA blog dsb. Permainan game kadang membantu kita untuk VP ataupun Tcredit di Cardking. Saya pernah dapat 54 Tcredit dan 8.
Tapi kita tetap berharap menjadi yang terbaik dan terus berjuang.
Selamat berjuang kawan2 semua semoga sukses selalu bersama kita. Aamiin.

372 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

5 months ago

Dear, Mr. Gery
I pray that you are always in good health.
After reading and understanding "New Comp Plan Improvement" is indeed a very good development. But there is one thing that still be my thoughts that is about "NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS"

It's said " All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we'll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status".

After getting 1500 can he outomatically be EA to date or waiting until the end of the month ?

Is this also reserved for BTL, STL, GTL and PTL levels with pending status up to 60% PSA as written in "SIMPLIFIED TEAM LEADER RANK QUALIFICATIONS" are fulfilled or turn to 0 VP next month ?

It's said in the first line that VersaPoints' one and only role will be to determine rank (e.g. 1500 VP = Executive Affiliate).

Does it mean we can be BTL rank and others based on the VP we earn.?
Thank you,
Regard,
Sulistyo HM

4 posts

Comment in South-Eastern Asia #Auto-Delivery #E365 #Leadership

5 months ago

Hello Yans,

Really great spirit. you have to have that spirit.
Everyone wants to succeed but we have to step well to achieve success.
A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains.
Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
we want you to prove it. Keep the spirit.

Good Luck !

14 posts

Affiliate Online Store in Sales #ECA #Marketing #Sales

5 months ago

Hello Edward,

According your friend's online store , as an SFI affiliate, can't be accepted except your friend use different mail with the online store and name of shop owner . That's all.

6 posts

E 365 drawing win in Recognition #E365 #Rewardical

5 months ago

Congratulation

I just got 25

85 posts

Smart Start update in SFI News #Getting Started #Team Building

6 months ago

Smart start update is more clear and measurable than the previous one I think.
When I told the Affiliates to see if there is a countdown time of 48 hours smart start in their account,
My PSAs asked "What do I do about smart start?". They did not see it and they said "do I have to wait 48 hours?".
They were confused and I was too. in this case, they've got more than 150 VPs.
Was it wrong what I have said because I also couldn't see it.
How can we control their count time to give motivation and support ?
I hope this will make clearer way for newbie
Thank you.

156 posts

Please pray for my husband in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

May the Lord immediately remove the disease of David and soon be given healing. Eternal healing. And the family that cares for David may continue to be given strength, health and fortitude. This is a test that must be endured with patience and patience. Always smiled Caroline.

26 posts

WOW! Special Offer in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

Super Strength

234 posts

Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start! in SFI News #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 months ago

This is an extraordinary and special gifts for the new Affiliates. Really a profitable boost for newbie, junior and senior. I would like to immediately see the difference of affiliates development before and after the launch of SMART START. I have great respect for this program. Thank you very much Mr. Gery.

117 posts

My First Mate is now in peace in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

May lord bless and comfort you and your family during this grief.
Please accept my sincere condolences

7 posts

Time Machine - In it to Win it in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

6 months ago

Hello Kevin,

Of course you can win it if your prediction is right. You can search for movie 'Rampage' at All time box office movie. Observe the movement and calculate what rank is on 29 April. Check out the current rating:
www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/

Good luck

292 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Samuel Erikson! in Recognition

6 months ago

Dear Samuel Erikson,

5 posts

The lost badge in Getting Started

6 months ago

The previous day I had 25 badges . Not more than 24 hours, As a champion on Knockout Trivia, I earned 1 badge. It should have been 26 to date but the facts are only 24 badges. What has happened ? Why can this be ?

15 posts

SEO you, Free plug-in for life. in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

6 months ago

Halo Sangoh,
Thank you so much. you have opened our mind and added our insight.
I'll try it. Hopefully useful for us

Best regard

15 posts

won: 500 Rewardicals in Recognition #Eager Zebra

7 months ago

Dear Kamalpreet,

Congratulation !

You can redeem it as you wish.

best regard

321 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ricardo Catamora! in Recognition

7 months ago

You have done your best
Congratulation

2 posts

Inspiration/encouragement in Inspiration/Testimonials #CSA #E365

7 months ago

Every successful person must have a motto. Motto to motivate in reaching dreams become reality. why don't we? .
What dreams will we apply as the principle of life to success?
such as :

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. (Albert Einstein)

Success is from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. (Winston Churchill)

Opportunities do not happen. You create them. (Chris Grosser)

Hopefully give enlightenment
warm regard,

4 posts

help to follow SFI on twitter in Getting Started

7 months ago

Hi David,
Look at this

Just click the tweet bird
Have a nice day

15 posts

Champ Of The Day in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Team Building #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Hi Victor,

You suggest something good to encourage our knowledge and togetherness in this business.
But should the person who reads and answers gets a badge?
There are many Tcredit and VP to be reckoned with in marketing.
I'm afraid the main task of marketing will be forgotten.
I believe this program is made with accurate consideration.
Let's do what we have to do.

Warm regards,
Sulistyo HM

161 posts

Please discontinue that $250 Class Cash Promotion! in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Team Building

7 months ago

Everyone expects something to be achieved in his life where one of them is a bonus of earning $ 250 so they will try hard to achieve it especially in marketing business.
But if they just want to get something instantly then leave it, it's like pickpockets who want to get things up quickly and spend it and they'll try to get it again in the same way.
It's not a good behavior, but that is the World '
Some are good and some are bad.
We do what we have to do.

Warm regards,

Sulistyo HM

12 posts

Term of VP acquisition within a month as a new affiliate in Getting Started #Compensation #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Dear Gerry,

I signed in on March 7, 2018. Is the level to get 1500 VP counted from the start date I joined until the 7th of the next month or the end of the month where I started joining?

If counted the end of the month when joining, what about affiliates who join on the date after the 25th of the month?
Can they get a pre-defined VP?
Is this fair?

thank you
Sulistyo HM