Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Elarbi e.

Morocco

3 posts

Motivation et inspiration in Morocco #Getting Started #Leadership

20 hours ago

Hi basma
Comment vas tu bravo pour cette merveille lettre motivante et qui nous donne de l'espoir, merci bcp.
Comment ca marche le business avec SFI?
Pourqoi les affiliés marocains sont ils pas actifs comme toi ?
ils sont pas nombreux c'est rare que quelqu'un aie le courage de reflechir et partager ses idées avec les autres. C'est très grave.

10 posts

What is the benefit of being an executive affiliate every month? in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Sponsor

21 hours ago

Hi everybody,
Everyone knows the impact of inactive members who at least dont earn their daily tasks,
I think it is fair that a member earns profits after 6month or 1 year of hard working regardless of his PSAs are active or inactive.
For example if the affiliate get his executive affiliate( 6 month ) successive earn some dollars as prize. why not? I think it is fair.
You know, to avhieve executive affiliate is easy for some and hard for others. You can not achieve EA without doing purchase.
If you want to achieve executive affiliate 6 month successive it cost you 6x36.25 =217.50 $.
1year it cost you 12x36.25= 435 $
In other word i want someone estimate and tell me how much i will earn from this business after one year of working?
there is a prize for me At the end of the year or not ? And how much dollars?

10 posts

What is the benefit of being an executive affiliate every month? in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Sponsor

1 day ago

Hi my friends thank you so much all of you,
according to your answers I will adapt this following strategy is that I will wait until I build an active team of 5 PSA.
I want to invest money in SFI and get my earning at the end of month.

10 posts

1 day ago

Hi everybody,
I made a small calculation regarding the attainment of the level of execute affiliate every month.
I find that the cost is 36.25 $ each month by the purchase of a pack Tcredit 125.
so after 6 months I will pay 36.25 x 6 = $ 217.50
but I will win nothing. you will talk about tcredit and the benefits that I can have but the good success i wish is that the PSAs that I have in my genealogy reached the level of executive affiliate. it's been 2 months now they are all inactive.
I dont think so one of them achieve execute affiliate. What do you think Am I a winner or a loser?

8 posts

Create new payment method in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders

1 day ago

Hi everybody,
There's a lot of members of SFI have troubles with payment espacially those have not payoneer mastetcard, and the payment method offered by SFI are not useful for theme.
I think that SFI should make it easy and find other methods of payment like transfer money like western union or money gram, I dont know is there is an account of SFI which we can send money and purchese whatever and all what we want.

5 posts

New localvania merchant in Morocco in Morocco #Localvantia

3 days ago

Salam Mhamed,
Ramadan karim 3likom kamlin j'ai creer ce localvantia merchand pour aider tous les marocains qui veulent avheter des produits et gagner des rewadicals dont ils peuvent les transformer en versapoinrs. Si vous acheter quelque chose à 10 $ voys pouvez gagnez 138 rewadicals = 46 versapoints.
Il suffit d'entrer au site de www.localvantia .com et chercher les merchands qui existent au Maroc vous allez trouver mon localvantia merchand mon numero de tel : 0621757820
Evoyez moi 10 $ a mon ccp N 984846 et vous allez recevoir tes rewardicals.
Bon chance à tou le monde.

12 posts

How to get the uber pucks badge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

HI Jessie thanks for your reply,
- I agree with yo, we should not underestimate the importance of badges. They elevate you from one level to another and each level you win you earn RW which you change as you like ( versapoints- CSAs- PSAs - tcredits...).
- Second thing is when you advance to next level you earn entries in the month's badge bounty drawing.
- The important thing is when other affiliates visit your snapshot page they view your badges, they respected you and respect your good work.

12 posts

7 days ago

Hi Teresa,
Thank you so much for your reply.
Yes you are right,I do my best everyday in trying to get these badges, but it is difficult for me, really it is not easy to win.

Of course I have to work to get it but it remains just a chance or a stroke of luck.
Card king it is a good game which I can win a bunch of prizes ( tcredits - MRP- CSA- PSA ...) . I have not been able to win it at this moment. Do you give me some tips to win or is it a game of luck where it is difficult to predict what the next card is high or low. Maybe i should have a lot tcredits to use the PASS button.

Thank you Teresa again.

278 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Chandrakant Karve! in Recognition

7 days ago

Congratulation Mr Chandrakant you are very lucky to be a E365 champion good work

12 posts

7 days ago

Hi Franklun,
How are you? Thank you for your reply.
I agree with you badges will come, but concerning business and money i need more skills to be successful i keep learning everyday the launchpad lessons and trying to apply what I learned, I am still bigginer I need more time to anderstand how do it better and earn benefits and profits from SFI bysiness,
I believe in SFI and trust in its transparency and integrity in terms of profit making, which has given it a great echo in the world.
I want to accelerate my level of earning money but the thing that slows me down is that i have not yet my payoneer mastercard it's the key to be fast and help me to buy whatever in tripleclicks, at the moment im waiting to accumulate 20$ to have the payoneer card and then I will concentrate in business as better.
Thank you so much Frank youare awesome.

12 posts

7 days ago

Thank so much dor your reply Mr Sead.

12 posts

7 days ago

Hi everybody im a new member SFI 2 MONTHS AGO please my friends can you tell me how to get this badge. I need more badges to get the badge quest Master. It is very important to me to get it.

337 posts

What are some new ways to motivate your PSAs? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

Hello Emmanuel S.
I think there a lot of ways to motivate our PSAs :
Advice them to learn launchpad lessons and apply what they have learned. We can show them How to promote their business ( building team, selling product, Reassigning PSAs to add to their genealogy it's an important thing .
Also we can Giving them Some TCredits to play eagrzebra games and bid in pricebenders auctions.
Giving them some Gift Certificates
and most important thing is contact them and answer to tbeir questions.
An other way to motivate our PSAs is the contest tool you can set up all kinds of contests for your team to motivate them and provide specific, actionable goals. You set the specifications for each of your contests, including starting and ending dates, who is eligible to enter, qualifications to win, winning restrictions, and, of course, the prizes. Create contests using the Rewards/Incentives tab on your Leadership Page.
All the best to everybody

27 posts

Unable to earn VP for PSA mailer in VersaPoints #PSA #Sponsor #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Of course Elarbi, this is logical, and might well be the cause of the problem. I question whether having a PSA (or a possibly-temporary CSA ) is factually a condition of qualification to either 1.) use the PSA (or CSA) Mailer or 2.) to receive the 10-VP.

One or both qualifications might still be possible, since we normally receive a copy of our own TeamMails.
---------------------

Open Question to Readers:
Have any Affiliates or EAs received the 10-VP while not having any PSA/CSA?

Curious

Stephen,
in our Team, the usual help from a sponsor to his/her new PSAs is just that:
to re-assign a few PSAs and CSAs to enable them to send the weekly Team mail.

Now, every LOGIC would say that if you DO NOT have ANY PSA, you can't
send the PSA Mailer.
At least, that's the way I see it.

Hi Stephen hi Tanja
all of us agree that the affiliate shoud have a PSA in his genealogy if he want to receive the 10 vp. It's a condition.
In this case the affiliate needs a help from him sponsor/co sponsor to re-assign him a few PSAs /CSAs to enable them to send the weekly Team-mail( then he get the 10 vp).

259 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ahmet pişkin ! in Recognition

9 days ago

Congratulation Mr Ahmet good work you deserve this title, thanks to your excellent work throughout the year.

27 posts

9 days ago

Hello Michael
You can use PSA Mailer as an affiliate to earn 10 versapoint for the action.
I did not ask you : do you have PSAs in your genealogy?
Of course if you have no one you will get nothing.

27 posts

9 days ago

Hello Michael
You can use PSA Mailer as an affiliate. But the group mailing you must have 1500 vp (EA level)
When you send email by PSA Mailer, you will receive a confirmation email before getting the VP.
If you did not received your VP, then contact www.sfimg.com/support
All the best for everybody.

12 posts

Inactive CSAs in Getting Started #CSA

10 days ago

Hello ASHOK
Every affiliate in SFI have the same case like you. I have some Inactive PSAs and CSAs me too in my genealogy. You can't make someone actif if he did not want to be.
Just keep sending your team E-mail to them and earn 10 versapoints every week , that's your benefit.

271 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Joy Emele! in Recognition

10 days ago

Congratulations joy, it is an honor to be an E365 champion. Super
Well done

13 posts

New localvantia merchant in Morocco in Sales #Localvantia

10 days ago

Thank you so much you are cute jessie. Thank everybody who congratulated me.

Earn the basic badge and 200 Badge Quest points with just 10 approved pre-registrations. Can you please explain to me what is mean? Or how can I earn the basic badge?
Thank you all friends

Pre-register 9 more merchants to get the basic badge. Take a photo of their storefront, make out the form to pre-register, and make sure you have an address with a street number so it can be tracked on Google maps. Good luck.

Oh what a wonderful explanation to how get the basic badge of localvantia thank you very much Jessie.

13 posts

10 days ago

Hi dear Wayne,
Thank you for this information, trust me before I start writting my thread i was hesitated to put my localvantia link.
I did not know did advertising my localvantia site is allowed or not.
Thank you again. I accepted this with a warm welcome.

13 posts

10 days ago

Thank you so much you are cute jessie. Thank everybody who congratulated me.

Earn the basic badge and 200 Badge Quest points with just 10 approved pre-registrations. Can you please explain to me what is mean? Or how can I earn the basic badge?
Thank you all friends

5 posts

New localvania merchant in Morocco in Morocco #Localvantia

11 days ago

Hi everybody
As today's members discussed the subject of registration in localvantia I want to take the opportunity to announce the first localvantia merchant in Morocco and this will have a good impact for the benefit of the members of Morocco who are credited today Morocco ranks 19th internationally and the 1 in Africa as an active member of SFI.
Welcome to my friends from Morocco and outside in my private localvantia merchant :
www.localvantia.com/Search/?search=&latitude=&longitude=&save_coords=0&location=Morocco

I wish this to be the beginning of SFI's success for me
This may be good for members of Morocco who are interested in buying and getting rewardocals and redeem them to versapoints.
Welcome to everybody.
best regards

13 posts

11 days ago

Hi everybody
As today's members discussed the subject of registration in localvantia I want to take the opportunity to announce the first localvantia merchant in Morocco and this will have a good impact for the benefit of the members of Morocco who are credited today Morocco ranks 19th internationally and the 1 in Africa as an active member of SFI.
Welcome to my friends from Morocco and outside in my private localvantia merchant.

I wish this to be the beginning of SFI's success for me
This may be good for members of Morocco who are interested in buying and getting rewardocals and redeem them to versapoints.
Welcome to everybody.
best regards

[Removed link to localvantia merchant, per Forum Rules & Tips]

14 posts

Understanding pricebinder auction in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #Sales #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Me too haven't notice that since I joined SFI but what I know is that per each Tcredit you use you get 10 Rewardical token each.
It's the first time Uknew that thanks friends for all these informatins.
Because of these changes happened in pricebenders auction , now we have to just spending 1 tcredit and earn 10 rewardicals and redeem them to 3 versapoints.