Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Elarbi e.

Morocco

11 posts

commissions if I develop one Of my PSA to EA every month? in Compensation #Compensation

3 hours ago

Thank you my friends all of you for these clarifications now I want you to give me your opinion about that plan I decided to make it reel.
First I will develop 5 of my PSAs to EA for one year they will attain their rank EA by purchasing pack 125 tcredits every month for a period of one year.
Secondly 5 PSAs of my 2 generation will do the same.ok
So look at this :

The estimations of earnings show us that :

Is this really or I am dreaming?
What do you say about this estimation?
My goal for 2019 is to make a big money in this year.
I will invest much money to get much and much. I will do my best to realis my dream.
I trust in SFI it is an honest company I want one thing just earn 50,000$ at the finish of the year.

11 posts

commissions if I develop one Of my PSA to EA every month? in Compensation #Compensation

10 hours ago

Hello
I red this lesson early and I want to share it with all SFI affiliates to have clarification about it :

"Can you personally develop just ONE new Executive Affiliate (EA) a week–that will maintain his or her rank of EA every month–and teach JUST TWO OTHERS to do the same? (Remember, there are DOZENS of methods to sponsor affiliates). If you can, after just one year you could be earning at least $600 a month ($7,200 a year). And after just two years, you could be earning over $1,200 a month ($14,400 a year).
Even if you can develop only ONE new EA a month and have just 10 others in your group doing the same, you can build a nice part-time income of over $200 per month after just a year.
Of course, you can earn MUCH, MUCH MORE, as the above numbers don't even include any Direct Commissions or other bonuses you can earn. And, of course, you and/or the affiliates in your group may be capable of developing many more EAs.

Now my question is : if I develop one affliliate EA every month after one year I will earn some commissions or no?
Is this still avalaible or no?

43 posts

Is it Possible to Change Sponsor? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Yes you can change your sponsor after 6 month.
But You should think before you decide to do it.
All the best.

178 posts

Free CSAs for new Astro Auction VIPs! in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Team Building

4 days ago

Thank you Christine you are awesome thank you for your advices to keep my CSAs in my genealogy, of course I will requalify to EA again by the end of the month, things are changed in SFI business and motivate us to attain our ranks,
All the best to you Chris thanks.

178 posts

Free CSAs for new Astro Auction VIPs! in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Christine
Finally I received my 100 CSAs the problem is fixed everything is allright now I am so happy with my new affiliates most of them are active .
Thank you SFI

178 posts

5 days ago

Hello Erik
We have the same case.
Hard luck if I knew that I am not eligible to the contest on the beggining I would not spend all my tcredits to win the contest.

178 posts

6 days ago

Hello Mr Gery I want to say something
The announcment of the contest of VIP AA badge was not clear. I think Mr Gery you had to set out and show it well and tell us that the contest of 100 CSAs is for affiliates whom never win the VIP AA badge. Excuse me but we have to know the conditions of winning on the announcement.
When I red tbe announcment I was not a vip AA, then I tryed to get the vip badge but sadly in the final I got nothing.
I am very sad.

178 posts

6 days ago

Hello Christine how are you?
I want to tell you that I did not receive 100 CSAs even if I got the VIP AA badge after the announcement of the contest.
The reason is : I received an Email told me that people whom eligible for this contest must never have gotten this badhe in the past. That's mean that you must have this badge for your first time.
hard luck for me but it's ok.
All the best for you Chris

178 posts

7 days ago

Of coure I will do that with pleasure.
Thank you Christine nice to meet you.

178 posts

7 days ago

Hello Christine thank you for your reply.
I wait for getting my CSAs.
All the best to you Christine.

178 posts

7 days ago

Pkease Mr Gery I was not a VIP in the current month, today 14-01-2019 I get my VIP AA badge, I wrote a support but I did not receive my 100 CSAs.
Can you fix that for me please.

178 posts

7 days ago

Thank you Mr Gery for this great news. CSAs help us to grow us business.
I want to know exactly when I receive my 100 CSAs because now I am a VIP adtro auction?

9 posts

Clarification on 100 % CV direct commission in Compensation #Compensation

10 days ago

THANK YOU ALL FOR CLARIFICATION
Hello Mr STEPHEN
NOW I am pending executive affiliate rank. if my PRMs make purchases I benefit from the new
Compensation plan or not.

9 posts

Clarification on 100 % CV direct commission in Compensation #Compensation

10 days ago

Hello everybody
Please I need clarification on new compensation plan. My question is :
If a PRM registred between 1st november to 31st janvier make a purchase I benefit from 100% direct commission and 100% of the VP on all their purchases too?

6 posts

Rewardicals أخبار جيدة بخصوص in Morocco #Rewardical

11 days ago

أهلا و سهلا أخي طارق
يمكن أن نقول أنه شكل من أشكال القمار لما نتحدث عن أسطرو أوكشنز
ومكتك تشبيهه بالرهان أو المزاد عندما نتحدث عن برايس باندرز
لأنك تقامر بالتكريدي الذي تتوفر عليه.في حسابك الشخصي تريبل كليكس
هذا التكريدي إما تشتريه أو تربحه من قرعة تي تايم
وتحاول من خلال هذا التكريدي أن تربح الرهانات والمزادات
أحسن طريقة للإستفادة من هذا الموقع هو أن تستثمر مالك فيه شرط أن تتوفر على كارط بونكير انترناسيونال كيف ذلك؟
:إليك الجواب
أرسل إلى صديقك عبر سيرتيفيكات كيفت$ 10
سيشتري صديقك منتوج معين من الموقع سترجع إليك$ 10 إلى حسابك الشخصي
ستستفيد من المنتوج أي سيعطيه لك صديقك وستعود إليك نقودك إذن لم تخسر أي شئ
تلك$ 10 التي دخلت إلى حسابك يمكنك شراء شيء آخر ترغب فيه.
اتمنى ان تعم الفائدة للجميع

2 posts

how to become EA in the first month without purchase in Morocco #Getting Started #TCredits #VersaPoints

17 days ago

Salam alikom amine cv
Khoya mn khilal tajribti lmotawadi3a bach tjib 1500 vp bla matchri cho haja o fchhar wahed s3iba chwia ila ila konti ma7dod osafi. Bhal flmatal ila rbahti les rewardicals bef mn daily grand drawing wla mn daily crown drawing wla ila konti katcharek flmazadat dial astro auction otel3at lik chi rebha dial 1000 wla 2000 RT.
LMOHIM fchhar radi teqdar tjib wahed 300 vp radi tebqa lik 1200vp hadi radi tjibha nta ochtartek nassiha diali lik
l3ab les jeux kolhom ojib fihom des points mzyanin ok ohaja tania charek fdik T-TIME dima orbah 2 tcredits yawmian, had les tcredits li radi trbah charek bihom f astro auction orbah jawaeiz zwinin (versapoints - rewardicals- daily crow entry - matches moves poker -) had astro auction howa li radi i3awnek bzaf ila kano takhminat dialk mzyanin radi trbah mzyan.
All the best sadiqi.

6 posts

encourage Moroccan merchants in localvantia in Morocco #Localvantia

19 days ago

Salut khoya hassan chof ila bghiti twelli tched larbah dialk bla carte guichet khasek tewsal 20$ ftotal dial les commissions.
Odaba rah kayna forsa mzyana bach terbah lflous mn khilal les rewardicals li katerbah. Hit momkin daba tsarefhom flous.
Ana rbaht chi dollarat taqriban 10$ ghir mn les commissions 3la les PSAs oles CSAs li 3andi fla genalogy diali.
Daba 10$ flcompte mli newsal l 20$ radi isefto lia tripleclicks mastercard diali o ay dollar rbahto kidkhel automatiquement fla carte okayelqa dakchi msaref bderham l3omla dial lblad.
Nharek mabrouk.

6 posts

20 days ago

مثال إذا كنتم تتوفرون على ما مجموعه 900 من الروارديكالز فإنه بإمكانكم تحويلها إلى نقود قيمتها 1.30 دولار
أعتقد أنه خبر رائع سيغير نظرتكم للموقع و سيشجعكم على العمل بجد لجمع أكبر قدر ممكن من الروارديكالز للحصول على مبلغ جيد من المال
أفضل طريقة لجمع الروارديكالز هي المشاركة بكثرة في أسترو اوكشنز و تكوين مجموعة كبيرة من الأعضاء في مجموعتكم لا تقل عن 100 عضو

1 post

20 days ago

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى
يبدو أن سنة 2019 ستدخل علينا بالأخبار السعيدة وبمزيد من الربح في هذا الموقع الذي بصراحة لم يكن لدي شك من الوهلة الأولى أنه رائع
الآن أخواتي إخواني يمكنكم أن تحولوا الروارديكالز إلى نقود تضاف إلى حسابكم الشخصي

6 posts

20 days ago

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى
يبدو أن سنة 2019 ستدخل علينا بالأخبار السعيدة وبمزيد من الربح في هذا الموقع الذي بصراحة لم يكن لدي شك من الوهلة الأولى أنه رائع
الآن أخواتي إخواني يمكنكم أن تحولوا الروارديكالز إلى نقود تضاف إلى حسابكم الشخصي

6 posts

21 days ago

Wafin akhy hassan cv sana sa3ida dkhel 3lik o3la ga3 lmgharba bach matmnaw.
Marhba ila khassek chi atay cha3ra dial sahra marhba radi ndir ga3 lanwa3dial atay dial sahra fsiteweb diali nchaellah li bgha chi haja marhba mli ran7et dakchi fsite radi nlou7 likom rabet hna.

6 posts

22 days ago

Hello my friends
I want to noticed that my localvantia store is made just to send you your rewardicals
Buy an item cost you 10$ and get 413 rewardicals you can redeem them as you like.
This will faciliate to advance your rank easily.
All the best for you.

6 posts

22 days ago

Hello friends:
I want to know if Moroccans want to buy products from local merchants and earn rewardicals in return?
If yes read this:
the latest statistics show that there are 9010 active affiliates, it's a good opportunity for me because i'm the owner of the unique localvantia store for now and i want to help moroccan affiliates to easily buy and earn their rewardicals .
the products that I will propose to you will be of type that you buy daily like for example food products like tea of good quality and good price.
This is my profile page in localvantia:

6 posts

Step by step system to monetize in SFI in Northern Africa #Sales #Team Building #VersaPoints

23 days ago

Hi again Omar
I forgot something very essenntial in succes in SFI it's participate on s-builder co-op.
What is s-builder co-op?
What is S-Builder?
S-Builder is our international, multi-channel advertising co-op available to all SFI affiliates, giving you the ability to accelerate your path to success by purchasing shares.

Just as a small fire produces little heat, small actions produce small results. With S-Builder, you can turn up the heat as hot as you want and propel your business forward.

By investing in S-Builder, you'll be part of a worldwide advertising campaign utilizing:

- Magazines & Newspapers
- Mobile Devices (Cellphones, iPads, etc.)
- The Internet (banner ads, blogs, pay-per-click, etc.)
- And More (media, such as TV and radio)

No Time? No Experience? No problem!

No longer is a lack of time or marketing experience a roadblock to success with SFI. With S-Builder, you can simply plug in to our global advertising co-op and within a few weeks begin receiving sign-ups (both SFI affiliates and TC members). NOTE: Your S-builder SFI Affiliate sign-ups will appear in your Genealogy report