Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Elarbi e.

Morocco

87 posts

What's the best way to challenge my team members? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

Hello Emina
In my opinion the best way to challenge my team members is to motivate, communicate and share with them every infomations wich can help them to succed in SFI. ISHOULD show them the way to work.
Concerning motivation I think is the best way because you can make them be more active. For me for example I motivate them by sending 10 tcredits for ech one of my team members who become EA.

17 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest in Ask Gery #CSA

14 days ago

I want to anderstand
You mean that if I get 1500 vp before 8th of octobre I will get my 500 CSAs?
Pkease tell me.

9 posts

Payoner mastercard in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hello Grace
I think our friends did not anderstood your question. You question is great but I don't know if this possibility can be available. The thing is available now is you must wait accumulate 19,95$ then you will receive your payoneer card.
Good luck Grace.

13 posts

Top Enrollers and top opti-builders in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Tanja
thank you very much for your reply you are awesome.

13 posts

about 1 month ago

It is my first experience on SFIPPA program I dont know will I get something here or no.
do you have an experience with it ? did you earn commissions from it?

13 posts

about 1 month ago

Hello Ivana,
thank you for your reply.
yes I know that program and I have two affiliates on this program. the best thing they are active and now they are qualifyed to EA status. the rules of the SFIPPA gives you up 10$ per registred sign up.
do you think Will I earn in this case some commissions?

13 posts

about 1 month ago

thank you all but i want to know if there is a commission if you enroll some new PSAs?

13 posts

about 1 month ago

hello SFI affiliate
I want to know how can my name be lited here in these list?
please can somebody explain to step by step how doing this?
finally did I get commissions if my name is listed here?
thank you so much .

220 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Klaus Schmirl! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations Mr Klaus you are lucky to be champion is SFI businesd it's an honor.
this show to me that everybody work hard and do what he should do with exellence he would be a champion.
good working Klaus and I wish you all the best.

8 posts

participating in the PPA Program in Compensation #Compensation

3 months ago

Hello Tanja
thank you for your reply,
I found that few people are interested in PPA program knowing that PPA is a program that gives us the opportunity to earn more than $ 10 for each sign up.
for example I am in the SFI since March I have not earn commissions until now I think if I decided to start having 10 active sign up on PPA program at least for now I would have commissions in my account.
the special thing here in the PPA program is
an additional $8 bonus on any of your sign-ups that achieve the rank of Team Leader within 90 days of signing up.
I will focus on PPA program next months. it is Something profitable.

8 posts

3 months ago

Hello Daniela
oh yeh I know that if you reffered an affiliate by usi g the PPA gateway you will not be his sponsor, but you should know that you can earn a bounty up to 10 $ per sign up.
I think it is a special thing, and im very excited to earn this bounty i have now 2 affiliates on PPA Program. I hope earn commissions from them maybe 20 $ or less.

8 posts

3 months ago

Hello my friends
today I want to discuss with you about PPA program.
is there anyone who was lucky to be paid by participating in PPA (PAID PER ACTION), I currently have two affiliates registered in the month of July who are active and who earn their versapoints every day.
I wonder do I will earn commissions if they continue to be active and do their actions until the end of September?
share your experience with me and please can you explain to me these conditions of winning :
• If your average is within 5% of the non-PPA company average (plus or minus), you will earn $1.50 per sign-up.
• If your average is outside of 5% but within 20% of the non-PPA company average (plus or minus), you will earn $.50 per sign-up.
• If your average is outside of 20% of the non-PPA company average (plus or minus), no bounty or bonus will be paid.
Thank you very much.

11 posts

can I use my friend's credit card ? in Sales #Sales

3 months ago

Thank you Oluwatoyin
thank you for your reply nice to meet you.

11 posts

3 months ago

thank you Marijana thank you Tanja for your reply it's helpful for me
you are awesome always i find answers for my questions from you big respect from me Tanja.

11 posts

3 months ago

hello everybody
I do not have a credit card at the moment,
  Can I use my friend's credit card or my parent's credit card to make a purchase on tripleclicks?
I think that is sufficient that the informations of the card are correct and validated.
I ask this question because there no ECA or localpay in morroco.
is there anyone used his friend's credit card to buy something in tripleclicks?

20 posts

what can I buy with 10 tcredits? in Sales #Sales

3 months ago

Hello Snezana I will invest them on astro auctions.
Tanja gaves me a great suggestion and I will bid on 10 astro auction using 1 tcredit for each.

20 posts

3 months ago

Hi Mr Rallabandi
thank you so much sir your reply was helpful for me thank you for these informations. you are an awsome sponsor.
after reading all these suggestions I think that I have a chance to win 1000 RT Why not try. I will bid on 10 astro auctions.

20 posts

3 months ago

Hello Tanja
Thank you very much
After reading all these suggestions I decide to invest my 10 tcredit on bidding in astro auctions
but you said use them in TEN auctions...putting just 1 TCredit ok well do you mean I bid on 10 astro auctions in one time or one by one? please Tanja can you explain to me that ?

20 posts

3 months ago

Hello Anna thank you for your reply
I think you suggestion is very good, well if I bid on 10 auctions how many rewardicals can I earn?
of course 100 rewardicals are guaranted. do you think I can earn more if I try to do that? im not good in prediction of prices hhhhh.

20 posts

3 months ago

hello Mr stephen how are you ?
oh yeh im looking for increasing my versapoints this month to become a BTL
Iknow that the best way is to buy 125 tcredit pack. but I want to spend my 10 tcredits
10 x 10 rewardicals = 100 rewardicals = 33 vetsapoints.
im looking for something better to do with these 10 tcredits.
thank you stephen good luck

20 posts

3 months ago

hello my friends
please Iwant you give me suggestions for what can I buy with 10 tcredits? and where to do my purchase ( TC DIRECT Tripleclicks store OR ECAs)?
Thank you Im waitting for your answers and suggestions.

5 posts

SFI c'est vrai in Morocco

3 months ago

hello Mr kamili how are you BTL ? wow i wish become a BTL very soon bit I need a credit card ( mastercard) to biy something in tripleclicks store . good work my friend and congrats.
please tell me my friend: the benefits chart of the new compensation plan there is no commissions for the matching versapoints of the dowline under you?
I know that the new compensation plan gives for qualification to EA and TL :
rewardicals + CSAs

5 posts

SFI c'est vrai in Morocco

3 months ago

salut El hassane
oui c'est vrai SFI est très simple et facile à comprendre, félicitation mon amis tu es un EA maintenant, as tu beneficié des trois bonus de qualification ?comment ca marche avec tes CSA sont ils actifs?
bon courage El hassane et bonne chance. enjoy with SFI.

18 posts

How much I earn if my PSA become an EA? in Team Building #Compensation

3 months ago

oui mohammed c'est ca mon objectif ce mois inchaellah ,je vais atteindre EA 1500 vp par les actions. si je veux devenir BTL je dois acheter un pack Tcredit 125 ce moi ci plus les trois ratings star par mes PSAs actifs.
tu peux mohamed me dire comment as tu fais pour devenir BTL durant 3 mois seulement.

18 posts

How much I earn if my PSA become an EA? in Team Building #Compensation

3 months ago

Hi tanja thank you very much for these informations
I hope ho build a team which purchase product from tripleclicks because really I want to Taste the taste of winning.