Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Kimberly W.

United States

7 posts

Truth or Dare in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

Hello everyone I hope you are meeting and exceeding your August goals! I just wanted to drop a quick post this morning about a method that I have utilized to get my head back in the game. I did take a small hiatus because I was just getting run down and burned out. I was not working as effectively and efficiently as I had been when I first started. I just had to take a step back and rethink everything and just reapproach my leadership role.

The truth or dare method I utilize is I tell myself the truth about my financial situation and where I wish to be in the future and then I dare myself to forge forward in my SFI Business. I dare myself to just get in there and recruit and promote. I set goals for myself and I will do whatever it takes to reach them.

Tell yourself the truth and then dare to dream!

Have a great day everyone!

3 posts

TEE in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

22 days ago

Hello everyone I hope you have met and exceeded your July goals. I just wanted to write a quick post about a term I created. Every time I get down or feel like I am spinning my wheels I think of the word "TEE" to me this means Time, Effort, Energy. These are the things I need to utilize in SFI to succeed! I must set aside the Time daily to work SFI and I need to put forth the Effort and Finally I must exert the Energy to do all of these tasks. Once I have harnessed all three of these I am ready to sit down and get to work.

I seem to use mental motivation as one of my main focuses when it comes to SFI. You must be willing to put in the work and many hours of it. Through trial and error I have learned so much when it comes to making money with SFI. You first must walk before you fall and then you must keep getting back up until you fall no more!

I tell myself every morning it is time to "TEE" off! then off I go working on Building Something Great!

Determination and the will to succeed are both very powerful tools!

Have a great day everyone!

Kimberly W

7 posts

With Dedication comes Duplication in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello everyone I hope you are all meeting your goals for July. I just wanted to post about how important persistence and dedication are when it comes to team building. I remember what my mom used to say when I was impatient " Kim Rome was not built in a day " I find myself telling my kids the same thing. Team building is such an essential part of being a top earner here at SFI. I am working with my workers on a daily basis and I always answer all questions as quickly as possible.

I am definitely not one to procrastinate but I do at times. Through the process of dedication and determination you can build duplication. Work with your workers and check in with them weekly and if you see them online ask them if you can offer any assistance. I am trying to duplicate myself throughout my team and working closely with my workers is definitely one way to keep on building and having the drive to succeed.

Do something every day to improve your business no matter how small and I make sure I follow the SFI Rules of Success which can be found here:

www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index

There are so many resources and tools available to us here at SFI, Use everything available leaving nothing to chance and no stone unturned. Keep forging forward and eventually you will achieve your dreams.

Kimberly W.

9 posts

Find Your Groove in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello everyone I hope you are having a productive day and meeting your July goals. I have been feeling like I have just lost my groove lately. I think it possibly could be I am just burned out, but I am not giving up I never will. I just wanted to let everyone know that you will have your days when you just feel exhausted and frustrated. When those days come around and they do and will I just take a few steps back and put everything back into perspective. I have to keep my eyes on the prize so to speak.

Lately my groove has been far from groovy, I am experiencing a certain lack of motivation but I am getting back on track. Lack of focus can really hinder ones ability to move forward. Today I am going to work on gaining my focus again and get back on track. I just wanted to let everyone know that we all have periods when we tend to lose our focus. Bring the body and the mind will follow.

Kimberly W

6 posts

A Process Like Making Cheese in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello everyone I hope you are meeting and exceeding your goals for July. Team Building is so important here at SFI because you can harness the power of both leveraged and residual income. The types of income that keep giving even if you are working very little or none. You must put in the time and effort to build your team and once it takes off trust me it will take off! Work with your workers answer any and all questions as quickly as possible. Use the T credits you get free every month as a prize for a recruiting contest! Get your team motivated and moving by setting up a contest on your Leadership Page, there are so many things you can do to motivate your team. Be there when they need you and if you cannot find the answer then you find the person who does know the answer.

Every PSA is a potential money maker for you, treat them as such. They are both important and invaluable because they chose to join under you and now you must show them how it is done. Study marketing techniques often, there are thousands of others trying to recruit as well, like I have said at my local market there are 30 brands of cheese slices and it just depends on who can market their cheese the best. Team building is a process like making cheese, it takes the right ingredients and the right marketing and packaging.

Kimberly Wilson

18 posts

Patience & Persistence in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello everyone and I hope you are having a great day! When I first started on this journey a little over 3 months ago I never thought I was capable of what I have accomplished. Through patience and persistence I have managed to keep building my team. Investing what I can when I can and doing the best with the resources I have available to me. Utilizing free advertising and working non-stop with my workers and answering any and all questions as quickly as possible and posting blog articles and forum articles, and reading anything and everything I can get my hands on I hope I am on my way to being a top team leader here at SFI.

I told myself I will not stop until I am at the top, I have had people tell me oh that is a waste of time! I tell them well it is my time to waste right? This is a legitimate opportunity for those that are willing to invest the " Sweat Equity " to make it happen and I am putting a lot of that in right now. I read everything all the SFI News, Forum, Articles Online, Books, and more. This is a great opportunity and meeting others from all over has been great! Just keep your mind on the task at hand and set reachable and realistic goals for yourself, we are all capable of reaching the top!

Just remember don't stop until you get to the top!

Kimberly W.

6 posts

Plant, Grow & Nurture The Seeds Of Success in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello everyone I hope you are having a prosperous day! I have been truly working hard for 3 months and through following the SFI Rules Of Success and Patience and Determination my team is starting to come into focus. I utilized FREE advertising and just kept recruiting. Every time rejection occurred I thought " Some will, Some won't, So what, Someone's waiting, NEXT! I work with my workers every day and check SFI several times throughout the day, I post on my private forum and I post on my blog several times per week if not every day, I also update my FB Page every day as well. I review Launchpad Lessons and take notes and I also work on marketing campaigns for the next day.

Make sure you give recognition to your best team members, use every resource available the stream, your leadership page and your private team forum and reach out to your PSA through chat as well and send them a Congratulations E-Card. Let them know you recognize their hard work and that you are truly there to help and assist them in any way you can. Set a number of ads you want to place per day and meet that and goal and exceed it!

I also daily do a search on free marketing and observe successful campaigns and see what they are doing and put my own twist on it. Make lists and take notes and read, read, and read some more.

Have a wonderful day everyone and promote, promote, & promote some more!

Kimberly Wilson