Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Kimberly W.

United States

11 posts

The value of becoming a Designated Diamond (DD) in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

21 days ago

I have to say that I am a DD and have been since I started here at SFI and I enjoy the challenge of attaining BTL each month! Time patience and persistence along with a small to moderate monthly investment!

4 posts

P.A.C.E in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Hello and good morning everyone, I hope you are all meeting and exceeding your goals for the month of November. I just wanted to drop a quick post about another category here at SFI. I have noticed that people want to earn immediately and in this world of instant everything that can be hard to tell people to have patience.

I PACE myself and always have, I am a believer that slow and steady wins the race. The word PACE to me stands for:

P-Patience & Persistence-Keep logging in daily and recruiting and working with your workers
A-Action & Attitude-Have a positive attitude and take daily action
C-Communication-Communicate with your workers often at least weekly
E-Effort-Put forth effort and do something every day no matter how small to improve your business!

The only way you can fail is to stop completely, Read the SFI Rules Of Success here: www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index

Check out the SFI Sponsor Training Section: www.sfimg.com/Training/SponsoringTraining?referrer=search

Create contests and monitor your team, create a FB group to add team members to.

I have been using WhatsApp and it is a great tool to use to keep in touch with members of your team!

Another tip add your social media profile links to e-cards and in every team mail you send and also all your phone number so that they may call you if they need to. You have to let them know that you are there to support them in any way to can. The road to success is there you just have to keep walking until you find yours and you will.

Have a great day everyone!

Kimberly Wilson

1 post

Congratulations Ore Ohimor EA in Recognition #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

2 months ago

Congratulations Ore! Great Job! EA Status Confirmed!

6 posts

Success in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

3 months ago

I once asked a very successful woman to share her secret with me. She smiled and said to me..

"I started succeeding when I started leaving small fights for small fighters.
I stopped fighting those who gossiped about me...
I stopped fighting with my in laws...
I stopped fighting for attention...
I stopped fighting to meet peoples expectation of me...
I stopped fighting for my rights with inconsiderate people..
I stopped fighting to please everyone...
I stopped fighting to prove they were wrong about me....
I left such fights for those who have nothing else to fight...

And I started fighting for
my vision,
my dreams,
my ideas and
my destiny.

The day I gave up on small fights is the day I started becoming successful & so much more content."

Some fights are not worth your time..... Choose what you fight for wisely.

Remember to check out this great list of Getting Started Resiurces: www.sfimg.com/Training/GeneralTraining

Take your time and read the Launchpad or review it: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

Explore the site and regularly check the forum.

End the month strong everyone and remember do some every day no matter how small to improve your business.

Kimberly Wilson

7 posts

Maximize Your Social Recruiting Efforts in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello everyone I hope you are both meeting and exceeding your October goals. I just wanted to drop a quick post about how the times are changing and we must change and adapt with them. Since I started with SFI about 7 months ago I have been doing so much observing and learning that I have been adapting and changing my marketing and promoting plan very frequently.

That reminds me in the ever changing world that moves so fast! that I must change with it. I found that adding WhatsApp to my social recruiting arsenal has been a great choice. The more you get your name out there the better it is for you and your SFI Business.

When I send out e cards I include my WhatsApp number and my e mail along with links to my Leadership Page and Team Forum and I always include my Facebook. WhatsApp is new to me but I am learning more about it every day.

Do not be afraid to try new things if you are only one inch ahead of the pack that is still an inch!

Read more about WhatsApp here: www.whatsapp.com/

I cannot stress enough to read and apply the SFI Rules Of Success: www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index

Apply them daily and remember to so something every day to improve your business no matter how small.

My mom used to tell me " Bring The Body And The Mind Will Follow "

Kimberly Wilson

11 posts

My Personal Plan in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello everyone I hope you are meeting and exceeding your October goals. I just wanted to share a bit of personal wisdom and trial and error experience.

When it comes to SFI just as with anything else you must have a PLAN. When I say plan I mean a true solid realistic plan that can be adapted to changes along the way. In other words a Generic Plan that is adaptable to changes.

P-Preparation

L-Learning & Listening

A-Actions-Take Daily Actions

N-Nurture & Grow on Your Strengths

When you first begin have a general idea of what you would like to achieve that is attainable and not unrealistic.

Check out THE PLAN HERE AT SFI: www.sfimg.com/the_plan

That will give you a full list of different ranks you can work toward achieving.

In this world we live in that is full of instant gratification I know it can be hard to be patient and you can feel like at times you are going nowhere, but I assure you that you are on your way.

Remember Observation + Dedication = Success

Review your Launchpad or if you are a new member go take a look at it:

sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

Take your time and Please do not rush through it, it contains all you need to know to be successful at SFI.

I wish you all the best this month!

Kimberly Wilson

7 posts

Advertising Links Not Working on Facebook in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hello Florence thank you so much for your response and I will definitely be contacting you for more information.

7 posts

Advertising Links Not Working on Facebook in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hello everyone I am hoping that the top leaders can help me out. I have a question what is the best way to use our links on Facebook? I have noticed that several of them do not work or are removed as spam later. What are some of the best marketing methods to utilize on FB?

21 posts

Hidden Words in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

The exact same thing happened to me yesterday, I thought I forgot how to spell FAMILY. It is just a bug this is the Beta version still so it is really still in the new phase. They will correct this problem.

10 posts

Grow Something Great in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

Hello everyone I hope you are both meeting and exceeding your September goals! I just wanted to drop a quick post about how not only are we Building Something Great but we are also Growing Something Great.

Before you choose a plant or tree you are going to want to learn about that tree. You will want to know what kind of care it requires so you will end up researching this particular tree you have chosen. After you have learned everything about this tree you can now go purchase it and plant it. This is the same with your SFI Business you want to learn all you can about SFI and how it works and then you will have planted the seed of success.

Next you will take care of your tree daily and work towards a fruit bearing tree and we are all working toward a fruitful and plentiful SFI Business. Daily work is involved and you must nurture both your mind and your SFI Business.

With enough persistence and dedication you can definitely achieve your goals. You have to be willing to invest the time and effort in order to build your team. Persistence and Patience will be a key factor to your success. It may take some time but in the end the payoff will be well worth the time and effort invested.

Grow Something Great!

Have a great day everyone

1 post

Congratulations Addy Natures Early BTL Qualification! in Recognition #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Way to go! Addy Natures see you at the top soon! Keep up the great work!