Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Kimberly W.

United States

5 posts

So Much FREE Advertising!!! in Team Building

1 day ago

Hello everyone I hope you are all meeting your June goals. Since I began here at SFI I have found that there are so many free marketing tools available as well as marketing platforms for us to use. Facebook is a great way to recruit because you can keep in touch with potential team members and current team members. Pinterest is also a great resource to utilize because it is easy to upload your photo and then you just type in your description and link it to your SFI landing page!

I like to keep that personal touch so I talk to people on a daily basis and have gained a few recruits from just talking to people, you can purchase cards for your SFI business and then leave a few wherever you go! You can also ask some of your local businesses if you can place some cards on their counter or even print a flyer and ask if you can hang it in the shop window, leave your phone number and potential prospects can contact you.

Grocery shopping? leave a few cards throughout the store, I have seen many people do this and I have found many of these while shopping, you can also leave a few at your doctors office or anywhere!

You can post so many FREE ads, there is such an abundance of FREE advertising available!

Recruit on and Promote everyone!

7 posts

How to win over your prospects in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

10 days ago

Hello everyone I just wanted to drop a quick post this morning about team building and how to win over your potential prospects I recruit on FB as well as many other sites. The main reason I recruit on FB is that I can connect and check in on my prospects as well as checking in with my team members. I also utilize the tools made available by SFI but utilizing FB allows me to check in with my prospects or team members at any time. FB can be very beneficial when it comes to team building. People that gave a bad e mail can still be contacted through FB.

Have a great day everyone!

Kimberly Wilson

15 posts

Forums For Affiliates From Different Countries in Getting Started

29 days ago

Hello everyone and I hope you are having a prosperous day! I had a question are there different forums for different countries for my affiliates? I have one that speaks Arabic and one that speaks Bangladeshi? The communication barriers seem to be my only issue. I guide them through using the translating tool but they need a little more assistance at times than I can give due to the potential language barrier. Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

12 posts

Building Your Dream Team in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello everyone I hope you are all having a prosperous day. When I first started here at SFI the sponsoring was one thing that I was just so afraid of. I almost did not keep going because I thought I would not be good at it at all but it turns out that with focus and determination you really can start to build your dream team. I just really truly followed the SFI Rules of Success to the letter, I did everything that it stated to do and it WORKED! I have PSA's that leave and then they come back and tell me that they came back because I am such a good sponsor! I am currently working with 6 PSA's right now that came back because they could not find a sponsor like me!

I could not believe my ears! I just followed the rules and turned into the kind of sponsor I would want to have. I read the forums and observed for awhile and then I read the Rules of Success and that was it for me, I told myself I was not going to fail because I did nothing and turns out that building my dream team might not be so difficult after all.

5 posts

Top Leaders in Team Building #Leadership

about 1 month ago

What steps should you take to be a top team leader at SFI?

10 posts

Different Levels Of Activity in Team Building #CSA #Getting Started #PSA

about 1 month ago

What level of sponsor activity should we use when working with CSA'S?

16 posts

Invest in your investment in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello everyone I hope you are all having a prospersous day today. I have some PSA's that are active and have really been doing a lot of work to show me how serious they are about SFI so I decided that I would start issuing them gift certificates to use on the site. It is a win win if they use it then great but if not that gift certificate amount comes right back to me so this is definitely a win win for everyone involved. I feel that by investing in my team I am helping my team grow and I am showing my team that I am serious about helping them succeed. You have to build up a level of trust with your PSA's. You cannot expect them to sign up and be active immediately some are but most are not. They need guidance and coaching to advance in SFI. I am going to be giving out the Gift Certificates and I really hope it helps motivate them and they can truly see the potential that SFI has in the long term. I feel that by investing in my team I am investing in my own future. You really go get out of SFI what you put into it.

Kimberly Wilson