Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Kimberly W.

United States

6 posts

Advertising Links Not Working on Facebook in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

1 hours ago

Hello Florence thank you so much for your response and I will definitely be contacting you for more information.

6 posts

Advertising Links Not Working on Facebook in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

3 hours ago

Hello everyone I am hoping that the top leaders can help me out. I have a question what is the best way to use our links on Facebook? I have noticed that several of them do not work or are removed as spam later. What are some of the best marketing methods to utilize on FB?

21 posts

Hidden Words in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

23 days ago

The exact same thing happened to me yesterday, I thought I forgot how to spell FAMILY. It is just a bug this is the Beta version still so it is really still in the new phase. They will correct this problem.

10 posts

Grow Something Great in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

29 days ago

Hello everyone I hope you are both meeting and exceeding your September goals! I just wanted to drop a quick post about how not only are we Building Something Great but we are also Growing Something Great.

Before you choose a plant or tree you are going to want to learn about that tree. You will want to know what kind of care it requires so you will end up researching this particular tree you have chosen. After you have learned everything about this tree you can now go purchase it and plant it. This is the same with your SFI Business you want to learn all you can about SFI and how it works and then you will have planted the seed of success.

Next you will take care of your tree daily and work towards a fruit bearing tree and we are all working toward a fruitful and plentiful SFI Business. Daily work is involved and you must nurture both your mind and your SFI Business.

With enough persistence and dedication you can definitely achieve your goals. You have to be willing to invest the time and effort in order to build your team. Persistence and Patience will be a key factor to your success. It may take some time but in the end the payoff will be well worth the time and effort invested.

Grow Something Great!

Have a great day everyone

1 post

Congratulations Addy Natures Early BTL Qualification! in Recognition #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Way to go! Addy Natures see you at the top soon! Keep up the great work!

4 posts

Observation+Dedication+Perspiration=SUCCESS in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello everyone I hope you are meeting and exceeding your September goals. I just wanted to drop a quick post this morning about beginning and continuing in SFI. When you think about it as we grew up we watched the adults around us and observed everything. Then we started to get older and find our passions in life and we put most if not all of our dedication towards achieving goals. After we watched and found our passions then we began to work towards them.

SFI is no different you start out by observing and then you make your own plan of action to attain your goals and dreams.
My personal formula has always been Observation + Dedication + Perspiration= SUCCESS

Observation- Watch others around you observe and take notes
Dedication- Set aside a certain amount of time daily to complete your Daily SFI Tasks
Perspiration-Recruit & Promote, Work with your WORKERS! READ!

Ask questions in the forum there are top leaders that are willing to share their valuable insight with you! USE IT!
that is so valuable advice from experience is truly invaluable.

Remember to take your time when you begin and to never stop learning! There is always something to learn and observe those that are successful here at SFI. Create your own marketing campaigns and most importantly Observe what others do! The more you read the better you can lead!

Have a great day everyone!

Kimberly Wilson

7 posts

Truth or Dare in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Hello everyone I hope you are meeting and exceeding your August goals! I just wanted to drop a quick post this morning about a method that I have utilized to get my head back in the game. I did take a small hiatus because I was just getting run down and burned out. I was not working as effectively and efficiently as I had been when I first started. I just had to take a step back and rethink everything and just reapproach my leadership role.

The truth or dare method I utilize is I tell myself the truth about my financial situation and where I wish to be in the future and then I dare myself to forge forward in my SFI Business. I dare myself to just get in there and recruit and promote. I set goals for myself and I will do whatever it takes to reach them.

Tell yourself the truth and then dare to dream!

Have a great day everyone!