Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
George B.

South Africa

61 posts

Does it make financial cents (sense) in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

11 hours ago

Andy you have heard the song also sung by Engelbert Humpedink as well as Roger Whittaker.." IF".. is for children building daydreams.. I believe Im a little too old to be considered a "children" and also tired of my friends and family calling me "Alice"...lol!
BTW, qualifying as EA without AD is actually a walk in the park... I only have a 1500 VP AD, and that for the past couple of months already so no, that would not be a problem and would actually have a couple thousand spare VP, but if you dont spend money, or sell something you do NOT qualify as BTL.... And believe me, Iv tried marketing products... living in a country other than US or Canada puts a damper on the delivery aspect.. so its a no go unless it was something like TC (I see it was mentioned by MR GC that AA will be released soon... but I wouldnt know where to actually market that product.

61 posts

Does it make financial cents (sense) in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

13 hours ago

Tommie you have just ruined a friendship.... hahaha, joking. I had already made my mind up, was going to sleep on it and then make my final decision in the morning.
I have reached a crossroad and had to decide;- I am willing to give up all I have slogged for to this point, so do I just sit back and wait, feeling like an ass because I know that is NOT how it works (but maybe "someone" will come to life and capture my interest again) OR do I opt out totally and come back in 6 months time... fresh start, fresh ideas, fresh strategy and approach the business with the same passion and excitement that I had on 18th March 2018. (That is if I do not get tied up in a new venture, which I obviously need in order to survive)
Now you go and muddle my thinking, but with a very valid post and a different way of looking at my predicament.
You have been around the block a couple of times so I will take note of your suggestion, whether it changes the way I feel in the morning... well I will just have to see... but thank you very much for your input.
Good luck and best wishes for the future.
I just want to thank the Awesome people I have had assistance from and the support from a very knowledgeable Forum.
(may not be back later, if I so decide, will push the button and depart quietly)

61 posts

15 hours ago

Pardon my ignorance Maree.. what is the big O?

61 posts

17 hours ago

James I agree 100% with you and Gomer.. I most certainly wont be wanting anymore "caught fish" as you rightfully put it as only the fisherman knows what "bait" was used for the catch. What I have not worked for, but Slogged for has borne zero return so cutting my losses will in reality be losing "Nothing" and therefore neither here nor there... I am of the opinion that it is time to start from scratch and write off what has been done as "school fees"

61 posts

18 hours ago

Herbert Im already putting in 16 to 20 hours a day... every day.. invested ALL the capital I had available and mustered up all the positivity that I could and filtered it DOWN to the entire team... please tell me HOW MUCH MORE am I expected to do in order to achieve anything?

61 posts

18 hours ago

Thank you very much Parameswaran, I really appreciate your response to my question, no babble and direct.
I have decided to give myself time, only putting in time and effort (albeit only an hour or so a day) without investing I will be like the vast majority that expect everything for FREE! Till someone comes along that actually realises there is no choice... you HAVE to invest time and money in your business.
But I also have no choice but to find an alternative source of income till "this" actually materialises and comes to fruition.
All the best to you sir, and once again.. thank you.
Ps. I have no problem relinquishing any/all CSAs or forfeit the opportunity of receiving more in the hope there MAY be some activity.

61 posts

18 hours ago

Yes, I too am "sorry!" What exactly are these "benefits" that you are referring to?, surely not the "free" CSAs, (that would be a joke) in all honesty you are the one that will benefit from my AD being part of my "up-line" But fail to see how that benefits me.

Sorry!

61 posts

19 hours ago

Hi Daniel, thank you for your response and I will therefore have the coutesy to answer your questions.
Anybody that thinks about making money FAST should rather take a lottery ticket than trying to build a lucrative and sustainable business... yes, I have only been affiliated for 5 months but should I have to just keep on going in the "hope" that I achieve DTL in 18 years or so, in the "hope" of at least breaking even withing the next couple of years... if thats what is required, well then its like a hound chasing its own tail... even though it keeps you busy, not very clever.
I really dont give a hoot what my "up-line" do or dont do and the reason why I went into depth learning any applying what is required to make a success of this business, leading by example and hoping to duplicate that mentality DOWN!! So no, I DONT vent my frustrations DOWN and try keeping them motivated at any given time... BUT that makes me feel like a liar, a cheat... they need to make money, earn an income... should I be truthful and tell them its NOT going to happen for a LONG time irrespective of their efforts and/or investment in their business...??!
I have no intention of quitting or I would have opted out already but what I have realised is I have to have multiple streams of income. I have no fear of hard work, I do have a fear of poverty and thats the path Im on here.
My question was... Do I really need to Invest cash, or can I wait for the opportunity to present itself before I invest again!

61 posts

20 hours ago

Thank you Joe, if by free promotions you are referring to using gateways as well as marketing aids and methods then yes... EXTENSIVE use and promo's if not then please, let me know, this is something I may have overlooked. I have been up the line, one by one, all the way up to the DTL, and no.. nothing... All the knowledge gained has been self sought and/or provided by the very knowledgeable members of this Forum... hence my request for advise again.

61 posts

20 hours ago

Im sorry Chiedozie You lost me, why should I make sure I remain EA every month.. and what "golden moment" would I benefit from? .... if/when this "golden moment" does eventually arrive would I not be able to place a order for 1500VP and instantaneously achieve EA status anyway?? I thank you for responding but I dont want any vague answers, I need info that I can make a financial decision on.

61 posts

21 hours ago

I have over 5000VP, hundreds of affiliates, 42 PRM's (purchased) participate in the opti-build, purchase PSA's from up-line co-op, communicate regularly with PSAs and CSAs, have a couple of EAs and didn't make $0.01
Should I still keep my Auto delivery or should I just wait till I EVENTUALLY, miraculously attain affiliates that invest in their business and PRMs that eventually start purchasing?
The only ones benefiting are my up-line (who do nothing to warrant any form of compensation from my efforts)
Investing $ every month (not even taking the many MANY hours into consideration) for ZERO return just doesnt make financial sense.... or am I missing something here?
I would really appreciate guidance from those that have :- Been there, done that and have turned a profit on investment.
TIA

8 posts

Validation of Email Address Before an Account can be opened in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

1 day ago

I have a couple of hundred affiliates James and was fortunate not to have any with email address issues, that was till I recently participated in a UPLINE co-op... now I have had 6 in a row. With about 30 still to be delivered Im not sure what that tally will grow to. It may just depend on how they are recruited but really dont think it is the "norm" If they are REALLY interested they will correct addy or NOT get their commissions... more than enough reason for them to eventually comply..... :)

12 posts

Impact people! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

We all have our ups and downs Eduardo but yes, take our problems and concerns UPLINE and keep on motivating and encouraging DOWN-LINE!

48 posts

Long Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 days ago

Not being derogatory at all Gery, SFI has invest much more than most realise and when I say you want your pound of flesh Im simply saying you at least have to break even.. Im sure you dont run a soup kitchen here and as long as the business is lucrative we will ALL benefit... you are far to tense sir... Takers eat well and givers sleep well... and quite frankly you most certainly dont look obese.. pardon me for the misconception, I am of the opinion that SFI is one of the best... if not THE best.

48 posts

Long Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 days ago

Not only google pixel... a few others as well... SFI want their pound of flesh but you would think there SHOULD be a time limit... PSAs are already TWO DAYS IN WAITING!!!... and still waiting some more :(

12 posts

How often can one transfer TCredits to his downline? in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #TCredits #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Linda, I believe the maximum number is 10 that can be transferred, however Im not sure if that would be a total amount or if it could be proportional till that amount is reached. The link I have to this does not specify, but I too would like to know.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18184&referrer=search

34 posts

Re-Business For Cash in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

3 days ago

Yes Kuan I have to agree.. we have been rewarded for our efforts and support, it would only be fair to be able to exchange our "EARNED" RT for cash.

13 posts

YCD in astro auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

I have to agree with you Dakshesh, and many of those products are available to bid on at PB auctions... so many rimes Im chasing and hoping to catch the Super Nova but just have to hope for a "roll-over" where I am NOT ELIGIBLE for participation.

27 posts

How much time do you spend while doing SFI? in Miscellaneous #Team Building #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Sadly I have to say a... spending 16 - 20 hrs a day including recruiting :( 3 hours sleep is good... 4 hours is a bonus.

7 posts

My SFI 7 Day Repeat Success Plan (Did I reinvent the wheel?) in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

7 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

74 posts

Are You Making This "HUGE MISTAKE" In Promoting SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

Tommy I also said that sometimes saying nothing is the best response but as you have called on me personally :-
What worked 20 years ago may not work today, take for example the "postcard" for a free TC...please, who still uses snail mail?
You have not progressed and therefore neither has your organisation because they are being dominated by you... if you had even ONE GTL in your 1st generation you would at least move on to PTL.
If our first DTL is comparing himself to you, then yes, he is doing well... otherwise Im afraid to say.... NOT... he is boasting about when he will achieve a no 1 power rank, well to my mind Abraham Heyles who has only been with SFI for 3 years and on 1.3 M VP is the TRUE Power Ranker.
It may be time to step back and take a serious look at what you are propagating and ask yourself... how are these "Youngsters" in SFI progressing so fast?! Do not obnoxiously insult anyone who asks a question here on the forum as you did to me.. (DID you NOT read my post was your slurr, as if I give a hoot about what you said)
I will not entertain any further challenges to my opinion, even if directed at me personally... Move on ... or enjoy the next 16 years as a GTL.

74 posts

Are You Making This "HUGE MISTAKE" In Promoting SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

David and Andrew, all I can say is BRAVO... I really dont have to add anything as you two have echo'd the sentiments of MANY a affiliate. I have noticed that being here forever makes those believe they are the alpha and the omega... 18 years to become DTL, 16 years and still a GTL... I know I would not gloat about that, but please lets not continue the debate here at the Forum, there are many "Newbies" taking note and we dont want to instill this culture... rather use Team mail (A2a is still down) and have a discussion and hear each other out.
Best wishes of prosperity to all, and keep in mind, sometimes no answer is the wisest and best answer. :)

14 posts

Making the difference ! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

A group of retired people when interview and asked if they had any regrets, and what was it the regretted most... the VAST majority replied it was not anything they did... but the things they did NOT do. What most people dont realise is that if they start working at age 20 and plan to retire age 60... having a J.O.B (that is something that keeps them Just Over Broke) then they will have only 480 paychecks to "live" and put away enough to retire comfortably. Retirement is not a matter of age... its a matter of affordability.

38 posts

Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

11 days ago

I believe that once AA is in full swing and being introduced to the global public, such items will be available to bid on. I think the waters are still being tested at the moment Stewart and why goods mainly pertinent to affiliates are being auctioned.

17 posts

Why NOT Buy The Highest SFI Rank That You Can Afford? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

12 days ago

Yes Tommie, this I have to agree with.. the Investment to BTL pays for itself. A share of CSAs of about 36 already justifies the investment, plus free TC ... well worth it. The workers will eventually be found with the free adds.. dont waste money buying PSAs, rather invest capital wisely and recruit.