Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
George B.

South Africa

9 posts

What is a2a and how to access a2a? in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

One reply from support said it would be operational soon, another ticket stated it was NOT going to be available and if it was only down for maintenance it would state such (which it does) All of this some months ago. It would therefore seem that affiliates are not allowed to communicate privately, but have to go through the forum, so dont waste precious time thinking that it will soon, or if ever be available. ( I personally believe it would be a Great asset communicating within our region and finding what works/relevant and what doesnt... especially for those not fortunate enough to be in US, Canada, UK etc.)

75 posts

New Astro Auction High Bid feature in SFI News #Astro Auctions

3 days ago

Feedback is essential when something new is being experimented with and the ONLY reason why I am submitting my opinion. ( I obviously have the choice of participating in AA or NOT)
Whats the point of a "blind" bid if you know what the reserve is?
Very disappointing that AA has to lose its uniqueness and is there now only for the select few. The prizes on offer have also become "less" value. "Daily Crowns" are now a dime a dozen, Moves for Poker are ABUNDANT, RT rarely exceed 13 and you can get 10RT per TC anyway if you use it on games or PB and unless you are prepared to drop a packet of "TIPS" for the pilot have virtually no chance of winning PTB (maybe the first "Tie Breaker" should be on Earliest bid and NOT on "Tips")
As stated earlier, this is only my opinion and will obviously not be favorably accepted/entertained by the select benefiting by the "Up-Grade"

7 posts

We get PSAs in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

I agree 100% with you Ed, I have pleaded that the suppliers be audited and see what "bait" is being used. I now refuse to buy "caught fish"... especially at the price... quite shamefull actually. Recruit your own PSAs, YOU know what bait you are using to attract them..lol!!
All the best to everyone.

5 posts

Harness the Power at your fingertips. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Team Building

5 days ago

Thank you Michelle, the New Comp plan had me wondering exactly what was in it for the "newbie" and how do I "convince" someone coming into the business now!?
What I have come to realise is " to them the business is as clear as mud...lol!" and baby steps with loads of patience is required... Those that take off and do a couple of hundred VP in their first 2 or 3 days just STOP.. they dont know what or why they are doing anything... we have to get them to start on the "to do's" get into the habit of logging in daily... then take them to the training and all the other Awesome stuff SFI has to offer... but its going to have to be a process.
BTW... I heard that the only reason why Rome wasnt built in a day is because a woman was not in charge.... hahaha!!

5 posts

Harness the Power at your fingertips. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Marjan, more and more people are turning to online income as opposed to physically having to travel. I have noticed more satellite offices for those that are actually employed and have a "J>O>B" with scype meetings of a few mangers "simultaneously" being the norm.
With SFI we have the advantage that they are tried, tested and most certainly above board. Yes, money has to be spent, but it doesnt have to be out of pocket, just plough back profits from earnings till you make enough to support your needs and collect an income.
By the way, Im very pleased to see the face of the man who puts pressure on me IRO E365 Challenge... keep up the good work and we will motivate each other until we succeed :)

5 posts

6 days ago

I am an advocate of the power of positivity and while doing a bit of reading, came upon this passage. It made it quite clear to me why so many (probably the majority) "newbies" are stagnant. They just do not realise exactly what they have at their fingertips... if they did, they should be FLYING! I too am guilty of this and will be following my own advise!

Harness the power that is at your fingertips. We are in the greatest shift of power, wealth, and resources that has ever occurred. Our most profound danger is the thinking that prevents the solutions from showing up in our lives.

My mission now is, with the aid of team mail, show them step by step and in small quantities Exactly what they have at their fingertips. (like eating an Ox.. you have to take one bite at a time or you will choke (be overwhelmed in this instance)

“Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.”

37 posts

Suggestion regarding E365 Champion contest in Ask Gery #E365

7 days ago

I have NO support from my up-line... E365 has been my motivation and inspiration ... if Im doing way better than the rest of my class, I know Im on the right track. I definitely do not try to "pip" my competition with 1VP, if they wanna catch me they will have to put in some serious effort and if they do, well then they deserve to get ahead. Keep the system as it is Gery.. I love a open deck :)

21 posts

How to convince new PSAs in Team Building #Compensation #Getting Started #PSA

9 days ago

I want to thank all the wonderful members that have taken the time and made the effort to throw me a life-line here.
I was really depressed and it just felt as though everyone was burying their heads in the sand and oblivious to what is happening in the "real" world.
For the record, when I said "convince" it was more a matter of how to get prospects/PSAs to "understand" what SFI has to offer and how to encourage participation.
I have bookmarked a number of the replies received, will re-structure my "game-plan" and adapt my goals accordingly
Once again, a MASSIVE thank you and all the very best to your future business.

21 posts

9 days ago

I hear you Ed, I would have absolutely no problem with that except (and this question will always arise) what do I say if they ask if Im making money(not how much because that has nothing to do with them) Do I lie to them, do I tell them they have to INVEST and hope for a return... do I have to sink so low? Im sorry but when I see people who are desperate to earn some money, are willing to put in EFFORT ... well there is absolutely no way that Im going to suggest they get involved. On the other hand, if I were in the Northern suburbs where money is not a issue and they buy their way anyway, that would be different, but they tend not be be a "nice" kinda person and wouldnt want to invite them anyway.

21 posts

9 days ago

Jessie I am not blaming SFI for anything here, I too have for months now put in 18 to 20 hours a day and all for naught, I really dont expect anyone that Im able to recruit to follow suit. I posed the question because I must be doing something wrong and you cant be doing the same thing over and over and expect different results.
I do not duck and dive and will not lie to anyone joining my team so presently can NOT with any conviction tell anyone that what they put in (effort or cash) will yield a similar return.
You are 100% correct that everything required to succeed is here and available which may also be a little overwhelming for a newbie and may be a trifle intimidating as well as not having any knowledge and or the simplicity of commerce utelising the "tools" provided... but the fact of the matter is that the vast majority of "newbies" need to earn an income, and in as short a period as possible. Unlike someone that has plenty of cash and decided to open a "Brick and Mortar" store.

21 posts

9 days ago

Okay, I see you have been with SFI all of 6 days now, so please tell me.
What are you doing? Why are you doing it? Do you hope to be compensated for what you are doing? And by when do you expect to be receiving compensation?
Armed with answers to the above I may just be able to pass this on to any new recruits.
TIA

21 posts

9 days ago

Hi Bruce, Im not sure if you have responded to the correct post (May have copied and posted to the wrong thread) as this bears absolutely no relevance to my question.
And you too, be blessed.

21 posts

9 days ago

Thank you Sophia, I seem to be missing something here, please tell me exactly what the benefits are for "newbies" Im a newbie have a AD for 1500PV have 43 PRM's without any activity, almost 500 affiliates, havent managed to sell a single item using all the gateways available (with appropriate banners and been "shut down" more often than not as FB sees my postings as SPAM) and have made ZERO in the last 6 months!
You say I should tailor my communication appropriately, so should I let them know what Im experiencing or should I be fabricating (hearsay is not fact) what the benefits may be some day (if they are lucky)
TIA

21 posts

9 days ago

Thank you Jay... let them take a look and make up their own minds without having to let them know that if they dont comply ... they wont earn ... well at least till they find someone who will duplicate.
Much appreciated.

21 posts

9 days ago

I read :- people like to follow the leader, keep on looking till you find your diamond, some will some wont or work with the workers... what I want to know is, how do we try and "convince" any newbie that they have to either be a great marketer or build a team with depth, invest for a couple of years before receiving any compensation as there are real benefits IRO the new comp plan, but mustnt expect any returns on their investment of time, money or both till they have built a team with depth! I really dont know how to get this across and would appreciate any suggestions.

7 posts

My VPs did not give me any commission in Compensation #Compensation #VersaPoints

9 days ago

The new comp plan only benefits those that have an established team with depth.. it has absolutely no benefit for us newbies or those joining now.. and probably the reason why there is stagnation to this degree.
Let us just hope this is realised... SOON!!

19 posts

My sponsorship ended up for another sponsor in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

10 days ago

This makes me wonder how many of the affiliates Im trying to recruit have been "given" to someone else as I havent had a sign-up for ages and do hundreds of postings each week?!

36 posts

Spin & Win dicontinued in Miscellaneous #Contests #Team Building #VersaPoints

15 days ago

Hi Anna, I am of the opinion it is because of the "culture" that SFI has created where everything is supposed to be FREE, and you also have to compensate them (handsomely) to even just read the news letters... but yes, I hope that whatever they come up with will return either VP or rewardicals.
I see you are also a "newbie" so all the best for the future.

36 posts

16 days ago

I agree with you Sampath, SFI has our best interest at heart and try to subtly "coerce" affiliates into paying attention to pertinent matters/topics and then rewarding them/us for what we should be doing anyway. The sad part about that is that those moving forward payed attention and took advantage of the rewards.... but those that are stagnant never even bothered. I too was guilty in sending out Team Mail with a bold SPIN & WIN in the subject box in an attempt to capture the attention of the dormant affiliates... to no avail!
Im sure that Corporate have seen this and will be presenting something that will "fire-up" the interest of the dormant affiliates.

36 posts

17 days ago

Thank you.. my point exactly Tanja.

36 posts

17 days ago

100% correct, SFI ALWAYS does/do things with purpose even though some people cant see the reason for this (not sure if its lack of interest or intelligence) and the news letters are not there just to publish "something" Affiliates should really take cognisance of ANY notices from SFI... readers are leaders!
Sure, there are many ways for everyone to earn VP and as was with Spin & Win, its there for a purpose.
Anyway, I just hope that whatever SFI come up with as a replacement gets the affiliates to sit up and take note.
Best wishes for the future.

36 posts

17 days ago

This does not surprise me at all, Affiliates are not reading mail sent by SFI, I tried to get some interest and hoped that my team would take part and take notice of all the other "GOOD STUFF" included ... sadly my team mail has as yet NOT been approved and sent... and I have never won more than 5VP at any given time. So many affiliates yet only around 29000VP won??? Something is Wrong!!
The "NEW THING" coming could therefore only be an improvement as I know SFI always tries to be on top of the game... lets hope that affiliates take notice and take advantage of the "new" concept and get their teams going!

22 posts

Conversion rate for "workers" in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

18 days ago

Rebecca and Teresa I notice that the three of us are still considered "newbies" and should be patient... would be nice to recruit a few PSAs with our enthusiasm and drive though.
My main priority now is to recruit, recruit and then recruit some more... hahaha!! We will eventually find those "rare" workers.
My best wishes to all that persevere.

22 posts

19 days ago

Thank you everyone for your comments, I have to state that my post was not "moaning" one but a wake up call as I mentioned. I have previously tried sending GC and RT packs but to no avail.. they just waited to be spoon fed with the next "freebies" I wont throw good money after bad, will recruit new PSAs and will rather take my chances of winning PSAs and CSAs at the PB auctions. I will only work with WORKERS.. if they show enthusiasm and commitment I will be 100% behind them.. guaranteed!

22 posts

19 days ago

Muyiwa I dont want to burst your bubble or have you detract from YOUR plan of action, they are ALL much of a muchness, I only have a few "locals" and focused on EU from the start... no my friend, they may have advantages but are all "much of a muchness"
All the best for your future as well.