Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

George B.

South Africa

11 posts

How do I recruit PRMs? in Marketing #Sales #Team Building

12 hours ago

Thanks for the suggestions, I think Nijas my have hit the nail on the head as I have been toying with the idea of a blog but not sure how to set it up. Will most certainly find out exactly how to go about it. I have no problems in recruiting PSAs but despite continuous correspondence and motivation they remain inactive. We do not have any participating vendors in South Africa so that too is out of contention. Once again, many thanks to all.

11 posts

How do I recruit PRMs? in Marketing #Sales #Team Building

13 hours ago

I have tried many of the suggested methods but just cant seem to attract PRM,s and would really appreciate any advise from those successful in recruiting them. They are crucial in these early stages for growing my VP as I really cant afford to "purchase" more than my Auto delivery at this point in time.
I have gone through the previous threads on this matter but to no avail.

18 posts

Should I do some wake-up alarm? in Team Building #Team Building

1 day ago

No matter how loud you ring the bells there are just some that will not respond till they have tried other options to make a quick buck, or that doesn't require any effort. They may return one day if they get scammed or realise they actually have to put in some effort to make it work. Till then keep on canvassing, don't lose any sleep and work with the workers

9 posts

No bid assist ? in Pricebenders

1 day ago

I absolutely love using bid assist as part of my strategy at auctions, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but fun watching who will call your bluff. The finesse is getting in at the right time :)

14 posts

You need to motivate yourself. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

5 days ago

So many times I read "oh but I get no help from my up-line" Please bear in mind these are people like you and I, some have never before been affiliated to any form of MLM, have never been in management positions, know very little about motivating etc. etc. etc. Dont look for excuses, you know why you have joined SFI.... make it work for you. My motivation was from the E365 leader board, that person joined on the same day I did, had the same training, in fact had the same everything so what was stopping me from being number 1. Unfortunately more than a month had already passed and I had some catching up to do positioned at 47. Well I went to 8th then 4th and now 2nd and he/she must know, I intend being number 1.
Do whatever you have to do, you have heard the adages of learners are earners, leaders are readers etc. ALL relevant.. equip yourself with knowledge, apply maximum effort, stay focused and be the best possible sponsor you can be ...do this and you WILL achieve and earn a substantial income with SFI.

10 posts

Rewardical can use like Tcredit in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

6 days ago

Sorry Stephan, I have to correct you. 10 Rewardicals get you 3 VP (dont want to confuse newbies who visit the Forum)

11 posts

Something to attract prospects to a posting. in Suggestion Box #Marketing #PSA

7 days ago

Hi Gery, really appreciate you taking the time to respond to my thread. Most newbies generally begin posting on facebook, fortunately, well speaking for myself we progress from there. I have taken the time to thoroughly scrutinise the marketing aids available and utelise them with great success. (but I was not able to do so during my first month... once you get through the waves the ocean is calm.) Even though Im assisting new PSAs I see them following the path I took... FREE Gateway link..lol! I will nurture them and just hold thumbs they have some kind of success and most importantly NOT lose enthusiasm or momentum. As we know, sales and earning commission is great.... but we need to build a team to be really profitable and successful in any form of MLM. Was not seeking any advice, just suggesting a little "spice" be added to the existing "recruiting" Gateway. (not the content... that part is Great) Thanks again.
Kindest regards
George.

11 posts

7 days ago

Obviously Im intellectually challenged... when I started 3 months ago I did not how to apply the memes, add the gateway, how to change the gateway when it was perceived as a threat, then how to replace the meme so that it was relevant to the "tolerated" gateway and then not to throw in the towel through pure frustration. The "newbies" are often overwhelmed, dont know where to start, dont recruit, dont market sales, dont have money to invest by purchasing their 1500VP (the reason they are here is because they are trying to find a way to end their financial turmoil) and then one wonders why so many drop out. All I was suggesting was something that was as eye catching as the millions of other posts out there, where you dont have to do double takes, where you dont have to post hundreds of times a day in the hope that someone may actually spot your pale post among the other more eye catching posts.
If I could I would retract my original posting of this subject. Still very new I was under the impression that the "Suggestions" would be seen by somebody in a position to look at it objectively and then assess the viability thereof, not comments in bold who are of the opinion that they are mightier than Thou insinuating that I am an imbecile.

11 posts

7 days ago

Yes Sead I can do it but there are many that can not. Im talking about using the Gateway links which are superb once opened, but you still have to attract a prospect to actually WANT to see more and only then will they see the content. As SFI is continually advancing I just thought it would be nice for those who dont want to re-invent the wheel but would rather go with the tried and trusted put forth by this professional company... well those were my thoughts when I first started.

11 posts

7 days ago

I think it would be of great assistance if there was something "eye catching portrayed" when posting a link with the purpose of recruiting or attracting the attention of prospects.

19 posts

Disgruntled members receiving PSA's from countries other than USA, UK, Canada or Australia. in Marketing #Marketing #PSA

9 days ago

Stephen I am from South Africa, 10th on the most active log and I was one of the "disgruntled" at getting from purchases and auctions. Marketing thereafter ONLY in the sought after "TOP 5" countries I have found that barring a handful, my hardest and most active PSAs are from the SA and the "other" countries. Yes I have only been with SFI since mid March 2018 and am only 255 on my countries log, second in my class and only a BTL but have most certainly had a change of mindset and will continue to be the best that I can be to the current 147 affiliates (and the rest that I recruit irrespective of their origin)

19 posts

Disgruntled members receiving PSA's from countries other than USA, UK, Canada or Australia. in Marketing #Marketing #PSA

9 days ago

Disgruntled members receiving PSA's (purchased or from the auctions) from countries other than USA, UK, Canada or Australia, should take a look at the leader-board and see which are most active in the top 100 countries.

I'll save you effort.. 1> India 2> Nigeria 3> Philippines then US and thereafter many, MANY others before the "other mentioned".

They may not have wealth, but because of this, they know how to work and apply continuous effort.

Support them like any other PSA and you very well may just find your diamonds where you least expect.

8 posts

Can one resell life time Prestige Domain after winning it at TripleClicks? in Sales #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

10 days ago

I most certainly would not want to sell it, I believe it gives you a more professional look iro you business, What I was wondering is if I had to win another one, could I give it to one of my PSA's that cant afford to purchase one!

1 post

Much Appreciated. in Recognition

11 days ago

Affiliates, Team Leaders, Sponsors etc. all get a pat on the back for their achievements and successes... BUT.. and Im certain that many will have no option but to agree with me... without the Awesome Support team we would struggle to attain these achievements. Feverishly working in the background, dealing with impatient requests waiting for IMMEDIATE assistance, guiding "newbies" (like myself) are working harder than any sponsor. With great appreciation, I just want to say :- Well done and THANK YOU!

8 posts

Confusion in VersaPoints #PSA #VersaPoints

12 days ago

Thank you for the clarification as well as the links to rectify the situation.... Im new to SFI but so I will learn and continue to try being a Awesome sponsor.. I will get this info out immediately. Much appreciated.

8 posts

Confusion in VersaPoints #PSA #VersaPoints

12 days ago

The new compensation plan states that VP accrued will automatically be transferred if the member has not attained the initial 1500VP for EA status. Support informs alert will appear and has to be claimed manually. I have new PSA's that are very distressed as theirs were not transferred nor is there any alert allowing the transfer... I am of the opinion it is only a glitch with the "changeover" Hope I am correct and that PSA's are not going to forfeit their VP. Can this please be confirmed or clarified.

131 posts

What's a good strategy to attain Team Leader status every month? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

12 days ago

Sofija I have progressed by consistently recruiting affiliates and promoting products. The operative word being CONSISTENTLY. You have to be seen 7, 8 or 9 times and more to build a kind of trust or respectability before some people will actually look at what you have to offer. This in turn builds momentum which will escalate monthly and allow you to maintain leadership status. We all know that we cannot predict or guarantee the type of person we recruit so its a numbers game... never think you have enough as there is still the re-allocation to consider as well. Work closely with the "workers" and be the best sponsor you can be to the entire team, communicating continuously with consistency. In a nutshell what Im advocating is "Get into the habit of being consistent" It works for me so I wish you all the best ! (I have also only been here for 3 months and its just my opinion, and it works for me, but am sure you will receive answers from really experienced members that support the forum)

22 posts

I want to apologize for all to see. in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

13 days ago

I think many of us have had similar feelings Lance but that exact "feeling" is what prompted me to be an AWESOME sponsor and I continuously prompt my "down-line" to communicate and interact with me. The training is exceptional and if taking the time to really take advantage of it, well then we should be able to proceed with little or no "help" from our sponsors or up-line. Truth is, we become impatient, want to be spoon fed and I suppose are at times unrealistic with our expectations. I too am one of those hot headed types, but I have conditioned myself to sit back and engage my mind before putting my mouth into gear ...LOL!
This is a long term process where the more we learn, the more we earn, and sometimes you have to walk alone.
That said, congratulations on being big enough to realise your folly and apologising... you most certainly are on the right road.

367 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

16 days ago

This is absolutely Awesome, being VERY new to SFI I am most impressed by the fact that New PSA's will not pack up because they only had one month reprieve on their VP. Even after 2 1/2 months here Im still trying to figure out "exactly how" and where to look. Trying to build AND learn has now become MUCH easier... Thank you for this innovation... Love SFI even more now than ever :)

13 posts

Prestige Domain in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

16 days ago

I am now the proud owner of a Prestige Domain.. it doesn't come in a box with an instruction manual (I have set it up, easy enough) but haven't a clue of how to use it to max potential... quite honestly I don't even know where to find it now that its installed.... HELP...lol!

17 posts

Going advertising broke is the best thing that happen to me... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

17 days ago

I have to agree with Tommie K, should you attain your PSA's via the TC store, paid adds or free adds.. they are all the same... you never know what you are going to get. Rather take cash you would have spent and purchase TCredits... you never know your luck at the auctions...lol!!

13 posts

Which way do I go? in Getting Started #VersaPoints

17 days ago

Thanks for your input Brenda, I also think the JMT Gateway is the way to go but dare not post it on fb... turns RED with warnings which in actual fact is rubbish, and sad. I took note of what the other seasoned intellectuals had to offer, proceeded to the auction and duly won the bid on a domain for $0.74 so obvious choice was to maintain my BTL. Now the reason Im responding to your comment is (and the question is an open one to all the intellectuals here) I have to link the domain to a Gateway and would really like to use JMT...... with what I have stated above, should I steer clear and rather use the "Free" Gateway?

22 posts

I don't have money to invest in SFI program, is there a way to earn with SFI without invest 1 dollar? in Getting Started

18 days ago

No mention made here of using your rewardicals... can be used to purchase TC which in turn can be used at the auctions (watch carefully before bidding)
Make use of your Gateway links, VERY effective for recruiting and promoting on free sites.
I also do not have money to invest just yet (only joined SFI mid March this year) So yes, what I lack in capital.. I more than make up with Effort.
Yes it would be nice and easier to progress faster if I had cash available... BUT...It IS possible Khalid.