Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
George B.

South Africa

20 posts

Places you can promote for free! in Marketing #Compensation #Marketing #Team Building

2 hours ago

Thank you very much... this is REALLY helpful information.

16 posts

Join Date in "RED" in Team Building #PSA

13 hours ago

I have a PSA that enrolled on 27th December 2018, she logs in everyday and earns her VP, yet her "Join Date" remains "RED"
Does anyone have an Idea why this is?
As she is one of my most active "movers" I want to make sure she does not just disappear for some or other non-compliance.

15 posts

prizes in AA are only dependent on luck factor? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

I have participated in 1937 AA to date, even bid on the real cheapies in the hope of getting a quantum badge or the supernova, but not to be... it HAS to happen sometime though!
Will just have to keep on trying (LOTS of moves and clues that I dont use... but will keep on going)

14 posts

Platinum Team Leaders Stream Post. in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

I have to agree... takes a while to build such a following, but as you say.. it is FREE and well worth the effort.
Thanks for the reminder.

14 posts

Go Forward in Marketing #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

3 days ago

100% correct Randy.. stagnation is a KILLER!
You have to keep moving, as long as it's Forward!
All the very best to you and yours.

24 posts

Why is Top Enroller Badge not awarded to non Team Leaders in Miscellaneous #Team Building

3 days ago

I do not see how this would assist AFF & EA in attaining TL Ranks as 1500VP from sales/purchases is a requirement that in all probability is a greater hindrance than the lack of a badge.
Any Affiliate having the 1500VP from sales/purchases will in all probability have the required 3 PSAs which would qualify them for TL status once achieving 3000VP and more anyway... This I believe is the aim and what makes a TL... not just some badge.

7 posts

A Goal And A Plan Are As Close As Twins! Agree? in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 days ago

You have most certainly hit the nail on the head Bruce... and likewise, a goal without a plan of how to get there would just be a wish... as you rightfully stated.. TWINS!

21 posts

All In. Go All The Way. in Getting Started #Compensation #Contests #Getting Started

10 days ago

I fully agree with you George... go BIG or go home... dont do anything half heartedly... if its worth doing... do it properly... and this is REALLY worth doing!

17 posts

Just keep going in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

Serious acid burns (2nd degree.. not open burns) from drain cleaner application. But even this does not prevent me from looking after the team and assisting them in their plight to succeed. It WILL pay off in the long run!!
No matter what... you have to keep on chuggin...lol!!

1 post

Not Enough Time!? in Inspiration/Testimonials

15 days ago

It just seems wrong after being logged in for between 18 and 20 hours a day, to limiting myself to an hour a day!
Believe it or not, Im still getting everything done. Excepting for "marketing and recruiting time" more than an hour is REALLY not required... unless you like playing games of course...hahaha!
There is absolutely no excuse of "not enough time" to build a lucrative business with SFI.

22 posts

Did you catch that - New T-Credit and Rewardicals Values added in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits

19 days ago

Awesome progress and innovation... but that is what we have come to expect from SFI!!

27 posts

Awesome times ahead. in Recognition

22 days ago

It is 2019 in South Africa... Happy new year to all SFI'ers... let us make this the most AWESOME year EVER!!

16 posts

Mental Fatigue? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

I have NO intention of opting out.
I will be back in the new year.
Have a Awesome festive season everyone.

16 posts

about 1 month ago

Thanks Randy, if I had any Idea (and you say there is a multitude out there) of how to market and recruit between 1am and 8am "local time, not SFI time" I would have an extra 7 hours relaxation time.
If you would be kind enough to elaborate I would really appreciate it.

16 posts

about 1 month ago

For 8 months straight I have been able to dedicate 18 to 20 hours a day to SFI. I am now struggling to dedicate an hour a day. Even though I get 2000RT being a Grand Master am even having difficulty playing more than one game a day.
Am I heading in the same direction as the others that give up or is it just mental fatigue?
Im wondering how many others get to a point where they just need a break, and if they do, do they ever come back?
I really get the "Bigger Picture"... the heart is willing, but the head just refuses to cooperate.

42 posts

Loss of CSAs again? in Team Building #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I received 42 of the 72 expected, maybe the others expired before they were shipped? (well that was the response I received from support last month on CSAs that never arrived) Remember the "lots" were probably already allocated before the weekend and were only dispatched/released on Monday.

44 posts

Wrong Answer to Hidden Clues in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

I absolutely LOVE the challenge of outfoxing those shrewd/cunning foxes.
The clues are meant to LEAD or even MISLEAD us... and would be boring and not worth the badges if it was just straight forward/cut and dried stuff... hahaha!
To take on the challenge, you have to be shrewder than the foxes are.. Enjoy!!

35 posts

Bored Stiff in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

BTL first week of the month, recruiting and promoting products, no PSAs who actually WANT to get going and earn a sizeable income or build a team... really heartbreaking!
But will keep on going, may just stumble on that elusive Diamond.
Who knows, may just be the next recruit...hahaha!!
Never give up as you never know what may just be around the corner :)

23 posts

Opinion Please in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

As an orphan (I have no upline to assist me) I turned to my adopted family (Forum) and once again received tremendous assistance .. I therefore thank all of you... absolute stars!
The spaces and paragraphs did not portray as written in word prior to my copy and paste but is divided for ease and clarity for the "reader"
I Purposely left out links as I didnt want to duplicate what had already been sent to them via SFI .... no overwhelm or "hammering". Lead them in gently then within 48 hours send them a e-card to prompt conversation.
I do like Tommie K's set-up and will also add that to vary my options and test the A/B
Thank you everybody and best wishes to all of you.

23 posts

about 1 month ago

I Like this Tommie... short and to the point... will add it to may arsenal.

23 posts

about 1 month ago

Thanks Ria, I have taken note and made the alterations.
And all the best to you as well.

23 posts

about 1 month ago

Thanks Eduard but as Gery has stated there is more than enough sent via SFI to get them started... keeping it simple and just hope they will at least respond.... will then take it from there.

23 posts

about 1 month ago

I intend taking advantage of the Anniversary of the PSA promotion but will be acquiring much more than the minimum quota. Based on Sir GC's notification I have altered my initial welcome e-mail and would like your honest opinion (all criticism will be construed as POSITIVE) Is it okay or are there changes needed.
This is it and TIA.

Hello, I trust you are well and ready to learn how to earn a substantial income.
Welcome to the most successful Affiliation program in the world. SFI has reached and helped millions of people around the globe in the past 20 years and are continuously growing which means they must be doing something right 
All the training, marketing aids, banners, coaching, support and so much more is at your fingertips and it is all absolutely free.
This is all about Team effort, and as you are now part of my team, I will do everything in my power to make sure ... and help you succeed.
I am your Sponsor/Coach and I only succeed if you succeed so I am ALWAYS available to assist and please note, no question is silly… If there is anything I can help you with… just ask!

George Botha
(Bronze Team Leader)

"is this enough?"

8 posts

New badge on number og CSAs ! in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

So what happens now... do you keep the badge to maintain your points... or do you re-assign CSAs and lose your points. I know I would rather share CSAs with my team and hopefully motivate them than wanting to maintain the badge.