Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

John O.

Nigeria

11 posts

CSA Reward in Compensation #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

4 days ago

Faith, check the CSA Reward Audit. The first 2 lines will give useful information. Here is the link//www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/CSARewardsAudit

Hope it helps.

John

27 posts

Country Champion Prizes in Suggestion Box #E365

6 days ago

I'm of the opinion that the country champion should enjoy half the prizes the E365 champion is given including participation in the E365 daily draw. The country champion's participation may be limited to six months instead of one year.

9 posts

TCredit is a Miracle in Recognition #Astro Auctions #TCredits #VersaPoints

10 days ago

Congratulations, Milan. That was a good start.
I wish you more lucky days.

14 posts

Once you have Prospects, the next question is... in Team Building #Astro Auctions #Localvantia #Team Building

13 days ago

Beautiful!
Thanks Johnny and Christine for sharing this strategy. Many of us can now understand why our conversion rate is lower than we expected.
That will guide me in my future campaigns.

We wait with much anticipation more of such contribution from you.

John

11 posts

New month welcome address in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

13 days ago

Go ahead, I equally steal ideas from people's post.
I forgot to ask them to log in here: www.sfimg.com/path. You may want to add it.

11 posts

New month welcome address in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

13 days ago

Here below is my new month welcome address to my PSAs/CSAs, very lengthy, it has to.
As usual, I appreciate objective criticism (length is foreclosed) :

Hi all,
I want to welcome you to the new month. Last month has been very hectic indeed especially for those of you that took part in the 13,000 CSAs contest.
Congratulations to those who were able the grab at least 500 CSAs; you will soon be smiling to the bank. For others, no hope is lost for SFI is fond of regularly introducing such money-yielding programs. Be on the look-out.

In SFI, the beginning of a new month means anticipation of pay check (cheque) which is expected to start arriving from the 10th of the month. While waiting the arrival, I want to encourage all of you to start working for next month’s pay. To make it fatter than this month’s, I want to make you few suggestions: think of investing wider and deeper. By wider I mean diversifying your source of income and by deeper , increasing the number of you generation of affiliates. I’ll explain.

Here below are some of the sources of income in SFI:

Direct Commissions
For all your PRMs
• Earn 52% of CV on their purchases
• Earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases
• Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn
For all your PSAs
• Earn 20% of CV on their purchases
• Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn
For all your CSAs
• Earn 8% of CV on their purchases (for those that have 13,000 CSAs, I doff my hat!)
• Earn 1 Rewardical for every 25 they earn
Team Overrides
With SFI's powerful Team Overrides, you earn 4% on up to 12 dynamically compressed levels!
Vendor Referrals
Localvantia and Rewardical are two of the Zing Network's most exciting properties. As an SFI affiliate, you can refer vendors to Localvantia and Rewardical and turn on two more income streams. In doing so, you'll automatically earn 1 Rewardical for each 10 Rewardicals dished out by your PRVs (Personally Referred Vendors)! Because vendors may be distributing tens of thousands of Rewardicals monthly, your referral tokens can really add up!
And you know that you can exchange your Rewardicals for Bitcoin, Silver Bullion, PRMs, PSAs, CSAs, etc.

BONUS Benefits
In addition to the six major commission streams listed above, all SFI affiliates also have the opportunity to earn thousands of free TCreditsand Rewardicals annually in various SFI contests, daily & monthly drawings, Eager Zebra Games, Pricebenders and ASTRO auctions, etc.

Let’s roll our sleeves and get to work immediately for in SFI you only reap what you sow.

I wish you all a successful month of October.

John Onwubiko
Bronze Team Leader.

7 posts

OCTOBER- Nice way to start it in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

13 days ago

Congratulations! Selma.
That's one of the few games I don't play because I simply don't understand how they work; the other one is Time Machine. I know there are interesting prizes to be won playing them.

Wish you more success as you enjoy the games.

John O.

10 posts

Telegram group in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

13 days ago

Well, I must confess that I can't make anything out of the screen shot. Have you submitted the project to the management yet? When you do, make sure you accompany it with detailed explanatory note.

Good luck!

JOHN

136 posts

Congratulations Leon McKee, our new Diamond Team Leader in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

14 days ago

May I join you to congratulate him. I have always admired his person and appreciated his contributions to the Forum.

More grease to your elbow, Leon.

John

10 posts

Telegram group in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

14 days ago

It would have been more helpful if you published at least an excerpt of the document. What is your fear, that you have no right to publish it on the Forum except it is first approved by the management?

I think you should let us see the project you are working on; it behoves on the MOD to allow or disallow it.

We can't objectively appraise it at this juncture. There is a proverb that says 'the word in your mouth, that you have not yet spoken, could not be said to be offensive'.

That's my take on it.

28 posts

At the end of the month in Team Building

14 days ago

Congratulations Mirjana.
That's beautiful result. I could imagine the amount of hard work behind such spectacular output.

I wish I had a leader like you I would have made at least STL this month. I struggled alone, did all that is possible but to no avail. I really envy those who have leaders like you.

Keep it up.

John

3 posts

new video for new psa in Getting Started #Astro Auctions

17 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

18 posts

Trouble with Team building in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

19 days ago

I salute you Mr Vladimir for your achievement. You're really the type of PSA/CSA everyone would like to have.
Cogratulations!

John O.

6 posts

Same Winner in Consecutive Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

22 days ago

Very likely he used AUTO-PILOT where you enter a bid for an item once. Unless you change the bid, the computer will always use it whenever the item comes up.
For example your bid for 400 Tcredits is 467. Whenever 400 Tcredits comes up, the computer will bid 467 until you change it to another figure.

15 posts

Smart Start help in Getting Started

25 days ago

This is the best link to send them to: www.sfimg.com/path

16 posts

Bank account to bank account transfers NZ to Nigeria in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

26 days ago

Well Gilbert, some raised issue of SFI rules and regulations which have to be taken into consideration. If you cross-check and you wouldn't be running foul of the rules, the options available are many.
- You can use Western Union;
- You can use MoneyGram;
- Paypal;
- The person can open a dollar domiciliary account;
- He can get A Dollar ATM card from his bank.

Be wise.

18 posts

HOW DO I PROFITABLY INVEST A LARGE SUM OF MONEY INTO SFI? in Miscellaneous

26 days ago

If you have such amount of money to invest (which I presume is a small percentage of your weath) I wonder what you are doing here. Many of us in SFI are rather aiming at creating a residual income stream of few hundred/thousands of dollars a month.

I will advise you to invest the money in a productive sector in Nigeria. Agriculture will be a good candidate. This will create employment for our teeming youth, curb antisocial behavior among them and reduce the number of people who risk their lives in their attempt to travel outside the country in quest of greener pastures..

That's my contribution.

24 posts

13000 CSA's in Suggestion Box #Team Building

26 days ago

Yes, great idea; but it is would equally desirable to create BADGES for successful affiliates.
Thanks.

19 posts

Spin and Win in Suggestion Box #Contests #TCredits #VersaPoints

27 days ago

Noted. Thanks Mohammed.

19 posts

27 days ago

Well, I've heard you all, you stated respected opinions. I just said loudly what many think deep down in their heart.
The fact remains that many read the newsletter because of the spin and win, moreso as many of those news just restate the Alert and forum posts.
As for the VP, nobody is saying it is no longer valuable but that it's no longer what it used to be, nuance!

Humbly submitted.

2 posts

Hope never disappoints. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Team Building

27 days ago

Inspirational.

Thomas Edison gave the world electric light, microphones, storage batteries, sound films, phonographs, and a thousand other inventions. Here are the principles he lived by:

(1) Work to obtain all the knowledge you can about what you want to achieve.

(2) Fix your mind on your purpose. Persist! Seek! The trouble with most people is they quit before they start.

(3) Keep searching, no matter how many times you meet with disappointment.

(4) Refuse to be influenced by the fact that someone else tried the same thing and failed.

(5) Stay ‘sold’ on the idea that somewhere a solution to the problem exists, and you’ll find it.

Culled from THE WORD FOR TODAY of 17, Sept. 2018

19 posts

27 days ago

I didn't know of the latest Spin and Win contest until I received the news alert just now. I am not bothered anyway because I have never won more than 5 VP.

May I suggest we replace VP with Tcredits now that VP has lost its status of alpha and omega?
This will ensure members seriously look for and carefully read all SFI newsletters.

By the way it seems to me I saw something like SFI newsletter in my mail few days ago but I forgot to pay serious attention to it. Autant pour moi!

7 posts

X Ledger in Sales #CSA #PSA #Sales

about 1 month ago

It's true we can ascertain that from our mail box but I'm afraid this is not practical. Suppose you have many orders/wins in a month and the delivery spreads through many weeks, to track them will necessitate having a booklet and possibly employing a personal assistant to to that.

The best thing is to have a ledger for that purpose; the task is best done by computer. That's my submission.