Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

John O.

Nigeria

7 posts

Problem with zackjack in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Very certainly it has to do with your internet connectivity. I experience it quite often myself and what I do is wait until the connection improves.

14 posts

Installing banner on my personal blog in Getting Started #Marketing

1 day ago

I'll advise you choose a smaller banner. When it happened to me, I chose the smallest, in form of button and it worked.

10 posts

Can one delete his post? in Miscellaneous #Team Building

5 days ago

Is it possible for one to delete or atleast amend a post/thread he submitted to the Forum? It is not often that I have the convenience to first compose my post in a word processor, copy and paste before submitting. I usually write directly from my phone and it does happen that I feel unsatisfied with the write up on rereading it and would want to make some corrections or delete it outrightly.

39 posts

I join yesterday, I need help to get VP in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Funny! I have one Muhammed Kashif Kashif but from Parkistan who joined my team on the 6th of June. After reading one launch pad lesson, he logged out and has not logged in ever since in spite of my many mails to ginger him to action.

I don't want to believe it is the same person.

41 posts

Will my June paycheck go up or down with the new comp plan? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

Thank you Andy for throwing more light on this subject matter that many like me haven't yet fully understood. Now I know which direction to focus my efforts and resources. Very grateful.

29 posts

New PSA's assigned by SFI in Ask Gery

11 days ago

I totally agree and resonate with you. Few days ago I made a complaint here of few individuals among the PSAs I bought who daily and faithfully log in without doing anything (it's continuing till date). And none of them ever skipped a day, the famous 7 always work in a coordinated manner like a robot. The funny thing is that some will try to explain this phenomenon by lack of quality follow-up. Why would I use my hard earned money to buy them and after be lackadaisical about it? Or, as you rightly asked, why would one sign up and not do anything? The whole experience has put me off, discouraged me from ever buying PSA. Something must be done about it and urgently too.

5 posts

Where is my communication with them stored in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #Team Building

12 days ago

Well I mean communication outside team mails. I often send them personalised mail and for those I don't receive a copy.

5 posts

Where is my communication with them stored in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #Team Building

13 days ago

Is there a possibility of accessing the mails and E-Cards I sent to individual PSAs/CSAs. I don't keep tab on the number and recipients of mails I send out. So I want a situation where I can know, for each person, the content and date of my communication with them inorder not to repeat the same letter. I am so lazy that I often write one letter and send it to more than one person. Overtime I'l'll forget who received which version of mail.

9 posts

Very very strange in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

13 days ago

Well, I think we leave it at that. The only plausible explanation is given by Mrs Tanja K. Otherwise how can you come to terms with the fact that out of 13 PSAs I received, 7 will, without fail, log in daily for 7 days running now. There was never a day less or more than 7 logged in yet they don't live in the same house nor community; in fact they are from different countries.
To say that they are at loss as to where to start, hmm to me it sounds risible for the program is very well done that one scarcely need help to at least start. I started from scratch to where I am now without any help.

I've taken some snapshots and sent to Support. They contacted the ECA that delivered the PSAs and all they did was try to exonerate themselves by blaming me the sponsor for not doing the right thing at the right time. The management can testify that I sent them icebreaker within a reasonable lapse of time. Furthermore, I've sent them series of group mail and few personal ones especially following the advise of some Forum contributors. Still the phenomenon continues, even today and I am sure the trend will continue through tomorrow.

I don't want to dwell eternally on the issue; I just want to make this clarification and then put a final full stop to it.

11 posts

Bidding in Pricebenders #Getting Started #Pricebenders #TCredits

19 days ago

You can possibly arrange privately with fellow SFIier to buy from you at a discount. That's a possibility but it's not official.

10 posts

Hit tracking insufficiency in Marketing #Marketing #TripleClicks

19 days ago

Thank you very much. You really understood what I am looking for. I'll check them out.

10 posts

19 days ago

Sorry, I am particularly concerned with selling Tripleclick products and not necessarily recruiting. The unique click stat is very important so that if say you have 20 hits, you should be able to know if they come from 20 people or from one person. That helps you to adjust your campaign.

20 posts

Why are there no tcredits in 30-40 quantity size. in Suggestion Box #TCredits

19 days ago

I agree with you. Sometimes I'd want to buy 30/35 units . Combining the existing ones doesn't make economic sense. For example, 10 units costs $5.90 and 20 units costs 9.80. Buying 2 packs of 10 costs $11.80 which is more than the price of a pack of 20 units. You may argue that one gains in VP but that's not what I'm looking for. So we really need something in-between.

10 posts

19 days ago

The hit tracking tool gives skeletal information. I have read answer to a request to include date and time. They are afraid of overtasking the system but can we at least include unique click so as to be sure how many people are really interested in the offer? Another desirable stat is country.

31 posts

Before I send it in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #PSA

20 days ago

OK I can see with you. You know because all in my genealogy give English as their language I always assume they all have a good grasp of the language. Thanks for your contribution, I appreciate.

31 posts

21 days ago

The 8 million-strong members are supporting, each in his/her capacity. It doesn't have to be direct. The management does what it's suppose to do and even the Forum contributors are equally supporting in their own way. As for the golden egg, that's what , I believe, majority of people are looking for in the net.

25 posts

Auto Send/Auto Compose in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

21 days ago

This is called Auto Responder which we can set up individually if you know the technicalities. However, it does not dispense you of the need to be present to attend to their questions some which may even arise from your mail and icebreaker.

24 posts

48 Hours ticking clock in Getting Started

21 days ago

I agree with you. 48 hrs is too short, maybe 7 days would be OK. You see the documentation is too voluminous for an average person to comprehend fully in few days. The mere sight of it scare many. That was my reaction. It took me several days to come back and decided to spare few minutes to read them. I suggest we lengthen the grace period.

31 posts

22 days ago

I have close to 100 PSAs/CSAs, all inactive. I’ve sent them series of mails (personal/group) all to no avail. I intend to send them another one tomorrow. Before I send it, please help me vet it (and deeply too, without reticence). I valued your input last time. Thanks. (I too I’m learning!). Here is it:

It is undeniable that everyone aspires to have a residual income that will sustain the family throughout their days on this planet. That explains the presence of millions of people in the net searching for the proverbial ‘hen that lays the golden egg’. And because there are thousands of proposals before them, many are not able to recognize such ‘hen’ even when it is right beside them. In our country we say that such a person is struggling to go looking for something at the top of skyscraper whereas it’s just there on the ground floor, waiting for him just to bend down and pick.

This is the situation of many opportunity seekers who happen to come across SFI. They show a passing interest and then run away. If only they knew that they are holding at the tip of their finger the very thing they have been wasting their precious time and money looking for. Maybe it doesn’t look like a free and ready launch that you just sit down and start eating. The very fact that there is a lot to read and digest scares the hell out of them not knowing that therein lies the secrets of success of their lives.

You, who also are privileged to know SFI should put an end to your search, throw away your scepticism, roll your sleeves and start building your business. My humble self and the whole SFI community (of over 8 million people from all over the world) are there to help you achieve your goal while Sfi is providing the tools, training, guidance, in fact, everything you need to succeed. The earlier you start, the better for you.

Hope you join us soonest as we work to build a formidable team of successful and happy people.

To our success.

John Onwubiko.

15 posts

Are we giving too many CSA's away with the new Smart Start plan? in Team Building

22 days ago

Shortage or no shortage, 2 times last week I won CSAs via Card King and received them instantly. So...!

20 posts

Purchase & Review in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

22 days ago

Don't worry, you will get the invitation to review. The 2 weeks is minimum and it's at the discretion of the management. Besides you need to have enough time to use whatever it is you bought before you can give a meaningful review. The message will come to your email and in-box so there's no way you can miss it. So relax.

16 posts

Have you logged into your SFI account today? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

26 days ago

Very interesting. Hope you permit me to copy it and send to my team.

4 posts

Marketing Tactics in Marketing

27 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)