Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

John O.

Nigeria

74 posts

Are You Making This "HUGE MISTAKE" In Promoting SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Hmm! For hours I've been listening (or rather reading) in utter amazement and discomfort all the comments on this simple thread. Couldn't understand all the invectives, name calling and sneering remarks.

When I joined SFI newly, most of my submissions to the Forum were censured and disallowed for being toxic. I don't know if time has changed or the moderators have been so busy to notice what transpires at the Forum. I think it's time we redefine what the Forum should be. I find it distasteful at times.

29 posts

Less Than One Dollar in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

Dear Mr Navanithe G.,
I once felt the same way you're feeling now especially a month after the inception of the new plan when my earnings dropped to zero.
But then I sat down and studied it, thought hard on it and discovered a big earning potential inherent in the new compensation plan. I then decided to strive to build a great team of active members; I prepared my mind that it may take me years to achieve. After all, before SFI I had been in other programs where I spent much more money without getting anything out of it. There's this one in High Tickect Marketing (HTM), the signing fee is $49 and the first level entry fee is $2,500 ... the 4th is $10,000. In addition to that, there's monthly fee of about $50. I was in that system for more than one year, spent a lot on traffic that was not converting and thus making me no money.

Now to your own case. The question you will ask yourself is 'is there any better option out there'? For those of us who have wandered far and wide, the answer is, not sure. So the the better option is to task yourself and make it work for you, after all, many others in SFI have demonstrated that it is possible. For me, I'm prepared to labour for years to make it happen.

Thanks.

37 posts

New Diamond Team Leader in Recognition

20 days ago

A little surprised to see Gery C. Diamond Leader, didn't know you're also an affiliate. But then you deserve more than DTL.
Congratulation, great man with great mind.

8 posts

Regards to Monthly Earnings in VersaPoints #PSA #VersaPoints

21 days ago

Mr Sudharka,
Maintaining EA every month will ensure you get monthly rewards from the company namely:
- up to 20 CSAs;
- up to 20 Tcredits;
- up to 100 Rewardicals, etc

These are tools to grow your business. There are many streams of income in SFI and the most important is duplication. The CSAs you receive and the ones you can acquire through Tcredits and Rewardicals not to mention the PSAs and PRMs you plan buying (I suppose) are sure ways of building a lucrative business. So go ahead and invest massively not only your money but also your very self.

Goodluck

44 posts

At 49 Wins Now In AA, What Shall I Start Doing? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Marketing

23 days ago

Since there is no gateway for AA yet, it will be pointless creating a banner for it. Where would you be driving traffic to? You should rather consider designing a gateway do AA.

5 posts

Still on AA. Have you... in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

23 days ago

Have ever asked yourself what happens if the AA spacecraft crashes on launch or on its journey to the 0rbit? (Mind you in this sphere the probability is not zero). What becomes of or bids? Will it be refunded, forfeited or freezed until another AA spacecraft is prepared and launched? I’m curious to know forI’ve searched all the documentations on AA and seen nothing on this possible scenario. If you’ve seen any please let me know.

Thanks

7 posts

Astro auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

23 days ago

Yes it will work. I regularly have this problem - even today. When it does happen, I shift from PC to tablet and to smart phone and surely one of them willingly does the job.
I suppose the problem is with internet connection. I use metered connection and I think those who use WIFI do not encounter this problem. Am I right?

99 posts

I Became STL in 4 days! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

24 days ago

I don't know if I'm dreaming but I have to pinch myself thrice to believe this. Has such a feat been achieved before now?

However, I want to congratulate you Chuks, it's simply marvelous. continue this way and you'll be the next DTL.

4 posts

Astro Auction Result sheet. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

25 days ago

It denotes the winning bid, i.e. the winner won with 386 Tcredits bid. He may have bidded more than that but the person who came second made a bid of 385 Tcredit.

22 posts

Questions & Answers , Astro Auction in Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

I waited in vain to get an answer to his last but important question: which is the value of PTB, the 100 Tcredits of the highest bidder and winner or the 51 Tcredits of the bidder that came second?
Let's be clear on that.

37 posts

ASTRO Will Not Allow Me To Play! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

about 1 month ago

Amen. Our Lord's prayer. Our Father...

11 posts

How long does it take to receive the PSAs to GO? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Pas clair. Tu peux pas fois ecrire end francais, il y'en beaucoup qui comprennent la langue.

41 posts

BTL = 2000 VP ! in Suggestion Box #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

To the point. I've been trying to achieve BTL through more of selling and less of buying but the selling has proved an uphill task. Maybe this is because the products are not as attractive? I don't know! At any rate we need to see more marketable products on the list.

8 posts

Trouble placing bid in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Yes, I have had the same problem. I use chrome, it worked the first day with 1 TC but when I tried to repeat the same thing the following day, it refused to take the bid even after many attempts. I had to increase the number of TC for it to accept the bid.

13 posts

Payment proof question in Team Building #Marketing #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Carla, to summarize all the great advise you've received, tell her that
1. such proof makes no sense as you can easily falsify the figures;
2. earnings depend on individual's effort and input;
3. the longevity of the company alone testifies to it's profitability;
4. the spread of its membership attest to its global acceptance (you can include a link to members from her country);
5. last but not the least, it doesn't cost her anything to test-drive the program since registration is free.

Add other arguments that I haven't captured.

Goodluck and congratulations.

14 posts

I won nothing, but the badge!! in Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Asro Auction is another thing altogether, a world of it's own, wonderful! with just 1Tcredit, I won : 1 Daily Crown entry; 13 RW; 10 VP and 5 Matches for Zackjack and Poker games. Unbelievable! I haven't seen anything comparable. Bravo Mr Gery, you're a genius.

4 posts

New improvements suggestion in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #PSA

about 1 month ago

Good idea because many of them are sitting on the fence and this will compel them to make the right choice. I agree totally.

75 posts

Smart Start gets bigger, better...smarter! in SFI News #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you Sir.
Of course I'm not quitting. I had earlier thought of slowing down but now I'm going to accelerate.

75 posts

Smart Start gets bigger, better...smarter! in SFI News #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

That's simply GREAT, Mr Gery! I know that's just the icing on the cake.
I feel like cancelling my present membership and registering anew. What are the pros and cons guys?

9 posts

My best place ever! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Marketing #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Manuel. I share your joy and excitement. More grease to your elbow.

11 posts

An important reassignment tool missing. in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

It’s always important to understand the intent of a post. There are some questions you need to read beyond the letters to really grasp the motive behind it. You see, the mistakes some parents make, much to their chagrin, is not asking themselves ‘why is my child asking me this question’. You take it at its face value until you read his suicide note.

My post is meant to wake us, the leaders, up. If we can succeed going it solo, why is the leadership of SFI emphasizing team work and awesome leadership?

11 posts

An important reassignment tool missing. in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I have seen PSA and CSA reassignment tools which are very crucial in effective team building.
In my opinion an important tool should be introduced if it doesn’t exist already … Sponsor reassignment tool. This will give the PSAs and CSAs whose sponsors are not ‘awesome’, the possibility to reassign themselves to another sponsor. How about that!

17 posts

I am confused. in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Sir Franklin,
I heard you said confused, step back. Wouldn't you rather be happy that things are going that way? You're a team leader, if your downliners are doing well, it is all benefits to you, especially with the new comp plan. I thought you wanted to say that you had earlier contemplated quitting but the new trend you have observed has made you change your mind .

Please Sir, you have all the reasons in the world to stay and reap the benefit of your effort.

16 posts

I think I should stop playing Eager Zebra Games.. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Congratulations Mariji.
I admire your enthusiasm and winning streak. Yes, that's one of the great things about SFI; it knows how to combine business with fun. Please don't stop playing. Lol.
More grease to your elbow