Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

John O.

Nigeria

20 posts

Eager Zebra, Master Elite points in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

5 hours ago

Thanks for your reply. I am now more enlightened. I appreciate your effort to bring clarity to the issue at hand.

Best regards!

20 posts

Eager Zebra, Master Elite points in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

22 hours ago

The issue she's reporting also happens within the month, and at times within the week. I am having the same experience,. I needed just about 400 points to achieve my target. But the more I try to get closer to the required points, the farther the goal post is shifted. I have been trying to understand this phenomenon.

All the explanation given so are not totally satisfactory to me.

John

30 posts

Still confused with the whole thing. in Nigeria

1 day ago

Gideon,
Please take a few moment to read this interesting Forum post by Gliceria P. It was a reply to her PSA's concern:

Hi, Vinh,

Let me share with you my very own experience when I joined in Nov. 29, 2011. I took one look at it and was instantly lost. Then I had to go overseas for a family emergency, stayed there 4 month and after six months when I decided to check my new SFI business. It was still there, waiting but still very confusing, no messages from my sponsor who was also new and perhaps did not know what to do herself. Not even a peep from my co-sponsor either.

So what to do? I decided to take action, clicking all the links I saw and really had no clue what I was looking for. Then I glanced down at the Old LaunchPad, which was on the front page underneath the TO-D- list and to this day I can swear that it's the one thing that saved my sanity!.And my SFI Business! Here it is:

"IMPORTANT NOTES: (This was shown on the right hand column of the page and can easily be overlooked especially if one is very frustrated.)

1. Clicking links contained in LaunchPad lessons will, in many cases, take you to pages in the SFI Affiliate Center. The Affiliate Center can be overwhelming for new members. If at any time you're feeling overwhelmed, just click the button with the rocket on it--located at the top of the Affiliate Center--to return here to LaunchPad. Stay focused on your LaunchPad lessons until you're ready to move on. But rest assured—all that stuff that looks overwhelming right now—is really just awesome tools and resources. Over time, everything will begin to make sense and you will be delighted that you have so many powerful tools to build your business with.

2. Do NOT try to learn everything about SFI in a few days or weeks. One of the main reasons SFI is so successful is because it has real substance—with more than 30 years behind it and literally tens of millions of dollars invested into building its system and infrastructure. Yes, you're now part of a REAL business that you can earn a very large income with, but it will take time to fully absorb everything. And that's alright, because anything worthwhile in life takes time. So relax and take your time. Learn a little bit every day. Soon, making money with SFI will become second nature for you. Getting started and taking daily action is the key."

Need I say more? These "IMPORTANT NOTES" are repeated all throughout the NEW LAUNCHPAD, when you're in between lessons, and if still feeling skeptical, the IMPORTANT NOTES are there on the bottom page to give reassurance and guidance that no other sponsors no matter how awesome can ever do

Hope that helps

John Onwubiko

4 posts

Almost done King's Ransom in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

You were very close to winning the Zackpot if you had played with Tcredit. But unfortunately, nearly cannot kill a bird. However, that holds a promise to you. Continue playing, one day your narration will be different, highly exuberant.

Good luck!

John O.

127 posts

Powerful new Starter Incentives program is here! in SFI News #Team Building

6 days ago

Thanks Gery for the great idea roundly executed.
But please, explaining what Rewardicals is and its advantages, in my view, is highly recommended. Unless they understand correctly the weighty value of RW, it Will be like giving gold to pigs

18 posts

What does a brand new PSA see when they join? in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

7 days ago

Thanks Slavoljub for that question. I must confess that I was even at loss regarding the first page they see. I thought Smart Start was still part of split-testing Mr Gery talked about.
In fact, knowing what they see is critical for your follow-up. Now I can adequately relate with my new sign-ups.

That shows no question is stupid and no one should hesitate to pour his/her mind on the Forum.

John O.

24 posts

Please spanish-speaking people help us. in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

Funny enough! Igbo is my native language. I hope Google is able to help you learn it. You're very courageous and dogged, apparently. Congratulations.

Thanks for your contribution in solving my problem.

John Onwubiko.

24 posts

Please spanish-speaking people help us. in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

My problem is that I don't even know where Google translator is buried in SFI .
I've never had need to translate anything.

24 posts

11 days ago

My new PSA keeps writing me in Spanish despite instructing her to use Google to translate anything from SFI she doesn't understand for I myself don't speak Spanish.
Could someone translate and answer this question for us?
Nesesicito saber luego de otener la ganancia como me la.depositaran si no tengo tarjeta aun.podria ser por weste union o caribe express?

How can I direct her to Spanish Forum?

Thanks for your assistance

John

8 posts

Understanding Marketing concepts: in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

15 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

17 posts

My birthday!!Einstein... in Recognition #Marketing #Rewardical #TripleClicks

15 days ago

Yes Nouta. The future holds great potential for you. Just continue believing in yourself and SFI.

Happy birthday and success in your business.

15 posts

Great news in Getting Started #TripleClicks

15 days ago

Congratulations, Vladimir. I'm happy for you. More grease to your elbow.

11 posts

Best Free Classified Ads Posting Sites in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

15 days ago

Thanks very much, that's altruistic of you

20 posts

I Think I Outfoxed The Foxes! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

15 days ago

Congratulations, Kelly. This the beginning of good things to come playing HIDDEN. Get two white Fox in a game and win a whopping 250 Rewardicals; 1, 2, or 3 Silver Fox to earn 1, 2 or 3 Rewardicals respectively.
That's why I love playing the game.
Keep playing and winning.

29 posts

Why NOT No.44? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

15 days ago

This discussion is interesting in many ways. First, I must say that the struggles of residents in your country as you portrayed it is typical and reflect the reality of life in many countries, including my country, Nigeria.

One thing is certain, there are thousands, if not millions of individuals who make comfortable and honest living out of their activities in the net. It's also true that practically none of them started making huge sums from day one or even year one. They constructed their business overtime, some on full time basis and others as a cursory activity or something in between for many others.

The idea of residual and leveraged income as proposed by SFI is to gradually liberate people from the grind of daily hours of pursuits where in most cases they end up in a hand-to- mouth existence (working just to pay bills and food): and for others to prepare for a comfortable retirement.

Taking part in SFI doesn't suppose you will get rich overnight or you abandon your main activity. SFI is packaged in such a way that you can be successful even by giving it a few hours of your time daily. We must view this venture as a longtime investment towards which we must put in the necessary time and resources instead of expecting instant dividend.

With this in view, it will be difficult to be discouraged ( or discourage others) .midway or succumb to miserabilism.

To our success!
Humbly submitted.

John.

68 posts

Why deceit? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

16 days ago

Thank you Sir for the clarification.

68 posts

16 days ago

In double confirmation, the recruiter sends an email to the address provided by the prospect asking him to confirm his email address.

68 posts

17 days ago

It's easy to verify through double confirmation.
Unfortunately, most recruiters don't want to use that option simply because they want quantity, not quality.

7 posts

Merry Christmas in Recognition

29 days ago

I join you to wish all of us merry Christmas.

6 posts

RECEIVED! in Recognition #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

3 months ago

The 7" Tablet phone won in AA and shipped to Nigeria on the 5th of November was received in excellent condition on the 8th of November - 3 days after.
Chapeau! SFI/DHL.

7 posts

November... a great month it is! in Eager Zebra #Astro Auctions #Leadership

3 months ago

November is decidedly going to be a great month for me and for you too if you claim it. Just imagine, after winning a 7" Tablet phone at the beginning of the month, I'm now being named as one of the winners of Hidden T-shirts for finishing within the top ten in October.

Remain tuned as more wow news keep pouring in for me.

15 posts

It is Important SFI Considers These. in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Marketing #PSA

3 months ago

Let me wade into the discussion. I quite understand where Ephraim is coming from. You see, the best way to succeed in business is to find a niche. SFI is a niche and should remain so. If it starts doing as everyone else, it will die like many Internet businesses.
It should retain its business model and improve on it.
That's my take.

12 posts

My first AA win is... Wow! in Recognition #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Luck has finally come my way in the Astro Auctions. Today I'm the winner of the best prize available, to wit: AA #2210

I love 2210, it's lucky number.

John O.

7 posts

Beware!!!You Need To Be Talking Less Than Your Prospects!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 months ago

Thanks Mr Harper for the words of wisdom you distill on a regular basis.
Even the bible says we should be fast to listen and slow to speak.

Well done!

John O.

7 posts

You have lost to ... in Tiebreaker #1 Suggestion! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

My own thoughts is that the third tiebreaker be replaced with a ballot/draw among those who scaled the first two conditions. This way the bidding process will complete faster. It actually takes a hell of time to come to boarding stage because those who thought that the first two conditions are favorable to them but are not among the first bidders, will be reluctant to bid. If they know that their chances of winning is not compromised in way, they'll be willing to bid at any stage of the process and the auction will complete in hours, not days. This is particularly pertinent to junior auctions.

My take!