Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Anastasiya K.

Ukraine

6 posts

Статус отпуск, подскажите in Eastern Europe

2 months ago

Игорь, спасибо!
Понимаю, что таковы правила. Только я не отдыхать еду, а работать и теряю при этом все наработанное, Абсурд, конечно. К тому же еще и минусуется.

6 posts

Статус отпуск, подскажите in Eastern Europe

2 months ago

Всем привет русскоязычным!
Подскажите, пожалуйста, если я устанавливаю статус отпуска, что я потеряю?
Мой смартфон не тянет такие сайты, а другого интернета там не будет, то есть отпуск установить я буду вынуждена. Потеряю ли я непрерывку в значках и своих СSA, если они не назначенные, а выигранные?

12 posts

A General Link for Promoting and Selling from Triple Clicks! in Sales

3 months ago

Hi, Mihai,
On the attached screen you can see the menu item in your personal account where you can find all your links and sample links including TC

85 posts

T-time game to be change to rewardical game in Suggestion Box

3 months ago

Dear, Chinelo
Your proposal, duaia, will not cause support among members of the SFI.
There is no need to change what is good in itself.
If someone needs to get additional Rewardical, they can just put Tcredit in games and get even more than what you are offered.

10 posts

What Is Mobile Marketing? in Marketing #Marketing

3 months ago

Dear, Temel P.
I want to propose to consider this point somewhat outdated - a young audience prefers pictures, not texts, even more so, in the mobile version.
Yes, and people who are more adults would prefer to see once - this is the question of speech.
And of course I want to say thank you for your informative posts.

7 posts

Offer on the game Brain Sprint in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

Today I once again went through the whole game and got a badge that disappears in the morning. These are the conditions.
It will not be as offensive as after the first one disappeared. I was very difficult to get it, I overcame the incorrect translation, I started studying English, I tortured the search engine and the translator, I dropped out on 12 questions. Passed, and in the morning he disappeared. I think I got a prize, but I do not think so.
I think that I'm not alone from non-English speakers.
In this regard, the proposal. - Assign icon for first pass. give it to everyone who has ever walked and not taken. Next, the competition and points, and time and let it be the same badges that were, and the very first victory, let it be.

8 posts

What to do with the reassigned? in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces -this is Google's answer. That is, these people are registered with non-existent addresses. There are simply no addresses. What to do with them?

8 posts

What to do with the reassigned? in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

Good day to all!
I was reassigned PSA. When trying to communicate with them, it turned out that several invalid e-mail addresses. What to do about it?

99 posts

Asking for your prayers! in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Dear Zhumagul!
I sympathize with your grief. It's scary for the mother if her children are sick.
Not only SFI - we are all in the world one big family!
I and my family wish your son a speedy recovery and we pray for him!

33 posts

Spelling in Marketing

4 months ago

I agree with you, but only partially. When you write in your own language, spelling is important. But only SFI a multinational team has gathered, which reads and writes on the site through an interpreter, as I am now.
And as it were, I did not write correctly in Russian, through an interpreter you will read a real nightmare.
And people, if they are interested, will follow you, and I think you will be forgiven for spelling

12 posts

Good morning in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Team Building #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Oduola!
The best method of persuasion is a personal example!
If you have achieved success - you will be drawn for yourself, you do not even need to persuade!
If for someone your example is not convincing, then it is possible that a person simply had negative experience in other companies and it is necessary to find out in which aspects. Only after that show him the positive aspects of working in the SFI/

32 posts

It's A Simple Plan To Follow in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 months ago

Dear Scott! Your plan is really simple as all ingenious. and is designed so that it is understandable and accessible even without translation. Perfectly can be clear to the newcomer, which I am. I will definitely use it for myself, and in the future for my team.

12 posts

What type of blog can I purchase for promotion? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

4 months ago

Dear, Herbert. If you have never had your blog or website, then I advise you to start with Blogger. It's completely free. It's enough to have an account in Google. Here you can publish your articles and banners, both for building a team, and for promoting products. The main rule is regular publications, and Google simply forgets about you and does not publish it in the search.
This is the easiest way for someone who does not already have a website. Moreover, you can get blogs with different themes. Let's say you want to promote electronics, create a blog with this subject and insert links to the article in the articles.

156 posts

Please pray for my husband in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Honey, Caroline! I express my support to you and wish you a speedy recovery to your husband. May God give you strength, courage and patience in these difficult days for you!

29 posts

Brain Sprint too hard for non Americans in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

To some extent, you are right. while I believe that Brain Sprint this game is more for erudition, and an erudite can be lived in any part of the world. Here I would say that it is the most difficult not English-speaking, because as a result of incorrect translation one can not understand the question or the answer at all. I stumbled on the 12th question precisely because of the lack of knowledge of English and the lack of a good translation

46 posts

How to convince my spouse that SFI is a REAL opportunity to earn money? in Getting Started

4 months ago

know for myself that convincing someone if a person is convinced of the opposite is difficult. Especially when it comes to earning on the Internet. Only your success can be convincing, but for now you can ask not to interfere with your desires

8 posts

Imagine you Win this price ... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

Yes you are right. Time is the greatest value in our life. You can make up for lost money, but in vain the lost time is irreplaceable. including the time spent on regret that you missed it, or something did not. It is very important today and now to say that you love!
Thank you for reminding me of this.

424 posts

What is the most important thing you've learned as an SFI affiliate...that ALL affiliates should know? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

4 months ago

While I only 3 weeks as a member of the SFI at the same time I saw a lot of opportunities that the center provides for development and training and it's completely free.
Learn and try different marketing tools to find what works best for you.
And if you do not have money yet, invest your time. Success will not come immediately, but it will definitely come.

13 posts

Zackjack game becomes more easier ! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

Hello to all game lovers!
The author, of course, is right, - the ability to count and the knowledge of combinations of cards increases the chance of winning. although, Ms. Fortune does not attract this. I, for example, had a combination: the beginning - three jacks, and the next - one after another three aces.
The result is a victory of 6 cards and a very rare badge.

8 posts

Key Code Tracking. How to use? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

Perhaps you misunderstood my question because of incorrect translation. The link you submitted was read by me before I asked the question. My question is technical. How to execute in a banner and where to store your codes? In any case, thanks for the answer.

8 posts

Key Code Tracking. How to use? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

Respectful of the conversions on my referee colleagues! There was a question on the analytics of the transitions on my links:
1 Is there a personal notebook on the site where you could store a list of codes that you attach with links?
2.If I copy the banner code, do I need to pre-insert the tracking code into it?

58 posts

I Don't Play Games in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

I play almost all the games and have already got a lot of badges. I'm sorry that I did not start playing with them from the first day. I do not think that this is addiction. Because the desire to win in the intellectual games made me start learning English. I fly in them because of incorrect translation or because a lot of things are not translated at all. Plus, I'm developing.

4 posts

GRANDMASTER POKER in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

Hello, Dumitru
Do you play this game? It's all the same here. You just need to press the button daily or weekly games and play. Only, if you enter through an interpreter, you may have a problem - the games will not be recorded - I thus missed my best games in the daily (translation included). As soon as I turned it off everything fell into place.
I will be happy if

193 posts

What are the MAIN problems you face growing your business on Social Media? in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

5 months ago

Hello Orsine! Thank you for asking. Personally, I was faced with the problem that in the correspondence in social media to potential partners it is difficult to explain the structure of SFI. And I myself have not completely figured it out yet. Even made a video about how to start, but it turned out to be a long one. Now I have to delete it. Truth only after I come up with a new one. I'll also make a blog as a padding, where I'll explain step by step. In SFI, I'm still 2 weeks, and your question is useful because people write how they decided these questions for themselves and you can try different ways.

49 posts

Happy Birthday Gery! in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

5 months ago

I join the congratulations of Mick! Happy Birthday Gery !!!