Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Volker D.

Germany

21 posts

How can one make 3,000 VPs a week? in VersaPoints #Leadership #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Hi Joshua,
The solution to your problem is found every time you log in to SFI and click on the rocket icon. So you get directly to the LaunchPad and in the lessons you will find the solution, you just have to read and learn .....
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
By buying / selling TC products you can also earn a lot VP.
www.sfimg.com/Redirect?l=/

I wish you success

9 posts

So, What's Your Excuse That Holds You Back??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 months ago

Hello Bruce,
and thank you for this kick in the butt!
I will become more active immediately ....
Whistle what others think ..... it's about my future !!!

Greetings Volker

15 posts

People from Germany here? in Western Europe #Getting Started #Team Building

4 months ago

Super!!! Vielen lieben Dank!!!

15 posts

4 months ago

Hallo Enorita.
danke für deine "Meldung" , schön dich kennen zu lernen!

Grüße Volker

15 posts

4 months ago

Hallo Ulrich,
schön dich kennen zu lernen. Ich lebe in Saarbrücken, bin aber ganz in deiner Nähe geboren, nämlich in Sulingen, Landkreis Diepholz :)
Du hast ja schon richtig Gas gegeben hier bei SFI. Vielleicht kannst du mir ein paar Tipps geben!? Mein Motto ist zwar eher " in der Ruhe liegt die Kraft ", aber beim Geldverdienen darfs auch etwas schneller gehen :).

Gruß Volker

15 posts

How to create a Blog or Website? in Marketing #Marketing #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Many thanks to all who helped me so fast and well. That helps me in any case!

15 posts

How to create a Blog or Website? in Marketing #Marketing #TripleClicks

5 months ago

I'm still a bloody beginner in our field and need jump start.
I do not have a website or a blog and honestly I have no idea how to do it .....
I do not necessarily mean the technical, but rather the topics for a website or blog.
If someone could help me on the jumps I would be very grateful !!!

Thank's

15 posts

5 months ago

Thank you for this great Tipp

15 posts

5 months ago

Hello Esther, thanks for your feedback! How can I connect with people, or how can I find them without having to search the whole forum?

15 posts

5 months ago

Hello, I'm looking for people from Germany, maybe even from Saarbrücken? It's easier to talk in his mother tongue ...

18 posts

Need assistance Getting Started with SFI! in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 months ago

Hello, Situmi!
I've only been a member of this amazing company since March 23, 2018, and I've earned nearly 500 VP. I'm still overwhelmed and confused by the amount of information and the incredible support.
My recommendation to you is: start working on the LESSONS in the LaunchPad and take care of the TO DO list, so you definitely deserve your first VP and you learn a lot!
On the first day I clicked far too many links and was even more confused at the end: sweat_smile: that's why I advise you .... go slowly, always step by step and stay on the ball. I also understand more than 4 days ago

I'm really excited and with consistent commitment and a little serenity we will succeed here. I'm absolutely sure with this!!!
Only together we are strong !!!