Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Gabriela H.

Macedonia

2 posts

A big congrats for all your nice improvement dear Gabriela H in Recognition #Contests #Leadership #Rewardical

4 months ago

Hello dear Kader
Good day hope all is fine, it's always nice to read from you
First of all, I wish the perfect health for you& your family
And many success for your business & hope your team will do same as you
Regards
Gabriela

18 posts

Should I do some wake-up alarm? in Team Building #Team Building

4 months ago

Hello all of you dear friends
I want to take this opportunity to say congrats to everyone because you're always supporting me
I wish a lot of success & improvements in your business
Regards
Gabriela H.

18 posts

4 months ago

thanks, dear BEN AHMED K
Like always your so supportive, and fol with helpful advice.
Regards
Gabriela

18 posts

4 months ago

Dear Zoran!
Your so right, like you say some will some won't.Thanks
Regards
Gabriela

18 posts

4 months ago

Thanks, dear Dušica J. I do send them messages and in the chat in Sfi and I hope someone wakes up. Thanks
Regards
Gabriela

18 posts

4 months ago

Thanks, Dear Maree W ! I do work with the workers' but somehow I would like to have a magic bell, I appreciate your advice and I do in practice, linked also in Xenzuu, Google plus and other sites.
Regards
Gabriela

18 posts

4 months ago

Hello all friends!
I wish you to have a nice weekend
And ask for the good suggestions from your experience.
Should I do some wake-up alarm? Because my affiliates are sleeping
So the winter is gone, a long time ago spring goes, it's summer but some of my affiliates still sleep
what would be your suggestions how do I wake up them.
Regards
Gabriela

273 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sophie Morgan! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations Sophie Morgan

6 posts

Get fun & let more member come ! in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

4 months ago

Hello all friends & Zing network family
Good day hope all is fine & your business is going well
While I was playing games today an idea across my mind & it sound very very nice

The point is that what if we'll have rooms for the games where we can play tournament with different members same as Billiard, bowling & chess
Because depending my experience in billiard when we play we need to have the taken to change the stick & to increase our win power
So I would like to see similar rooms in our games especially for the Poker & Knockout Trivia
Regards
Gabriella H

15 posts

The new compensation plan motivation tools!? in Team Building

4 months ago

Hello our best friend Tommie
First of all, I would like to congrats you on your best work & being always a productive GTL in our Forum
Always you're sharing with us useful ideas & options to build our business especially your leads in the free advertisement
I already read your recent post where you give us names of the free platforms to promote our business
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=125216&pg=1
Big thanks
Gabriela H

15 posts

4 months ago

Hello my friend Ann G
Thanks for the nice reply I appreciate it a lot
Honestly, I'm doing almost the same hope our efforts will give us the fruits
I'm pretty sure that all the hard work we do is very powerful & in our benefits
Regards
Gabriela H

15 posts

4 months ago

Thanks to all of you for the advice given it's very helpful, I do my best like you say to work with workers, but we should first motivate them & keep in touch with them. And the point is that for some of them they can't find the chat really it's from my experience.

15 posts

4 months ago

But what I want to ask here, is what's the most powerful points we can use to convince newcomers to keep working & to enable them to earn more by doing their activities & build a nice team together?
All your replys are welcome
Regards
Gabriela H

2 posts

Happy memorila day ! in Recognition

5 months ago

Hello Mr.Gery hello all the support team hello all of you dear friends & Zing family
I'm very happy for you all the US citizens for the nice federal holiday in the United States
Hope big succes & happyness to all of you
Hope big success & happiness to all of you
Regards
Gabriella

4 posts

Play for fun and grow same as sun ! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

5 months ago

Hello dear friends & second Zing business family
I'm very happy & always proud to be part of this business
What I want to say this message is a small part of my business in our TC games
Really it's very nice to participate in the games & play everyday
So that we can earn more nice Badges & be more positioned in the Badge Quest contest
Personally, I'm always getting more free Rewardicals from the games ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
So my advice for all of you is to keep playing because it's one of the best ways to reach the EA status as soon as possible especially using the Rewardicals exchange ledger to get more VPs & get more TCredits
But one of the most important improvement I would like to see is to have more interesting & funny games same as 8 Balls billiard, Bingo, puzzles & more funny games. Also, it could be nicer if we'll have the opportunity to play together with different players at the same time because lack of the time zone we can't play with our friends or our team members.Because when the members get fun they'll like the business & spend more time in SFI/TC then they will have the need to use TCredits to increase the chances of winning the contest what will boost our business & executive pool for all of us, and one of the nice interesting things is to make videos on how to play the games properly included in the eager zebra blog. 🌞🔆🌞

8 posts

Suggestion to improve our business! in Suggestion Box

5 months ago

Hello Nijaz,
thanks for the reply of course I would like to play with you or with other members
that's why I asked in the suggestion to make it social & accessible to all the members who want fan
thanks again for you nice words

8 posts

5 months ago

I know and I have created a league, but we are all in different time zones, to play out of the league and at any time is much better, lighter games are needed for some people ..I thank you for the advice!

8 posts

5 months ago

Hello dear Mr.Gery
Good day, hope all is in order, With all my respect for you and for the hall SFI company
First of all, I wish you good health first and foremost! and I wish more success & improvement
What I want to say is that I recently joined SFI, April 27, more precisely.
I'm lucky to be in one of the good SFI team. As a new member here, of course, and I'm still learning and learning as they said: " readers are leaders ".
Honestly, I always do my best to give a hundred percent to my students, although as I said, I still have a lot to learn.
Also, I want to say that it could be better if you make for us some social games where we can play with our team member for instance or with other peoples: let say 8 balls billiards, Bingo, puzzles or other popular games.
Also, I suggest having more video tutorials for the business in our launchpad or in SFI pages also because many have no time to read, a video for each lesson is my suggestion.
From my heart, I congratulate you, hopefully, we will start playing together our favorite games, discussing our game our activities in SFI certainly with those who are beginners! Thank you!

Regards
Gabriela

15 posts

I need help with these two badges in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

6 months ago

Dixie B. posted:
Vasant D. posted:
Where can I buy matches to burn cards .

Hi Mr Vasant,
I'm not sure how to send a screenshot through the forum but you have the option to buy matches directly under the "Play Now" button.