Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Bijan Kanti P.

Bangladesh

8 posts

My scoreboard in Marketing #VersaPoints

10 hours ago

winny, your PSAs have generated 2,425 VPs so far. But your CSAs couldn't generate any VP (0 VP) as of today. No VPs have been generated by your 2-12 generations.

33 posts

Do You Miss Spin&Win ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

11 hours ago

VP Spin & Win contest (newsletter) and Spin & Win contest (Card King) are quite different. Former has been discontinued. Later is available. The former was FREE & anybody could win 5 VPs VERY easily by answering 2/3 simple questions. I won 10 VPs once. On the other hand, the later is not FREE. You have to spend 1 TCredit. When you buy something by spending money (TCredit), how can it be fun? It's real fun when you gain something by means of efforts. Anyway, I always play 2 free games (CK). So far I have won 2 times without using TCredit & peeks. Many times consecutive 3 cards appeared including three K, K, K. But I did not use TCredit.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

12 posts

Knockout Trivia game: What's the matter? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

17 hours ago

Thank you Tanja & others. But tell me is there any CREDIT to win a game with any help (TCredits)? I'm 84 times runner-up in Knockout Trivia game in more than 5 months. I could win all if I bought TCredits. Isn't it. But competition is competition. Play all Eager Zebra games FREE and prove how big/great player you are.
Thanks once again.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

12 posts

Knockout Trivia game: What's the matter? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

18 hours ago

I noticed today (December 10, 2018) in one of three free games of Knockout Trivia like this:
After 4th Round:
Knocked out 12 Still standing 4
After 5th Round:
Knocked out 9 Still standing 7
How can it be? To speak the truth, this is not first. This type of unusual event is happening almost everyday. In previous days, I had doubt, but I was not sure. Today I have caught red handed. My question is: in what method does SFI/TripleClicks determine the correct/wrong answer--manual or computer program? A computer program (error free) can't do such wrong. On the other hand, it's not possible to determine the correct/wrong manually of any online game. But according to symptom, it seems the correct/wrong is determined manually. I assume this specific glitch/error is the result of a faulty server.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

11 posts

Help me concerning an introduction of myself about SFI in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Emem, you DON'T have to change anything. To recruit PSAs, go to My Genealogy (Downline), click on the MARKETING tab (at top of the page), click on the My Gateways. All gateways will open. Look at the LINKS of all gateways. Your SFI ID is added as default. Readymade! You just copy link of 'FREE gateway' or 'JMT' gateway & paste for recruting new persons. If anybody signs up, he/she will be your PSA.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

5 posts

Hidden game-clue balance. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

SUJOY, after spending all 30 free clues in a game, your banked clues will be displayed on the screen. If you have 15 or 20 banked clues, 10 banked clues will show at first stage. When you spend these 10 banked clues, then remaining 5 or 10 banked clues will appear on the screen. I think this process is very good.
Except 30 free clues per game a player gets extra many many free clues from Red fox. A player can get 40-50 free clues in total from a single game. This is more than enough. Then what is the NEED of buying clues? I differ with you about buying. But if you say about selling, I agree with you. Selling our banked clues for TCredits. If we can sell our banked clues, then it will be a great great achievement.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

12 posts

Need assistance. in Getting Started

3 days ago

Diolanie, if you want to earn you have to work. Remember no pain, no gain. Complete LaunchPad lessons. Review Daily Actions Tabs DAILY. You will learn many things. Play Eager Zebra games Daily. Collect free TCredits from T-Time. Use free TCredits in auction. All these works will actually prepare you for earning. After learning you will be able to weave/make a web/net like a spider to catch your prey (PSAs).
Bijan Kanti Pandit

19 posts

Is there a SECRET AGENDA here ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 days ago

Sanjeev, it's easier to win an AA when high bid is displayed. If any bidder bids at the last moment of boarding after seeing high bid TCredits number, he/she will definitely win that item. But when no high bid, it becomes a lottery. SFI has introduced HIGH BID astro auction just to attract more bidders.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

18 posts

my explanation on my suggestion in Suggestion Box #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Aremu, your suggestion is not logical. If a person suddenly becomes unconscious in front of you, what will you do at that situation? You have to sprinkle water on his/her eyes. Our job in SFI is to continue the act of sprinkling of water on inactive PSAs/CSAs until they wake up.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

23 posts

Expert Reports in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 days ago

Randy, I may be wrong. But my question is: how is it possible to jump from an airplane without a parachute? How is it possible to build/make a parachute in midair? Few people will want to jump even with a parachute. And if you jump from an airplane without a parachute, you will not bounce. There is zero possibility of bouncing. What will actually happen you know well.
To start a business relevent experience is prerequisite, NOT money. Here is the formula of a business:
Business = Relevant Experience + Money. This is the basic formula. Experience is like a parachute. If you have a parachute while jumping from an airplane, you have less risk. Less risk of dying. Similarly, if you invest in any business without relevant experience/knowledge, there is high possibility of losing all money.
Bijan Kanti Pandit
P.S. : I'm not a man of commerce.

35 posts

What is missing on our site that other similar sites offer in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

Bijesh, I agree with you. I have visited many many sites. I am member of many sites. But SFI is awesome! All features of SFI are excellent. But the reality is SFI has failed to prove its excellence to people. New strategy is needed. Because there are thousands of network business organizations. Without innovative, realistic ideas; it's not possible to proceed in today's competitive world.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

35 posts

What is missing on our site that other similar sites offer in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

mary, thank you for your post. Many affiliates want to spend money for promotion of their business. But they can't spend because of 2 reasons: i) they can't understand how to advertise, where to advertise. Many threads on advertisement/marketing are posted regularly on Forum page & Tips page. But these threads are NOT clear. Difficult to understand. Step-by-step procedures are needed.
ii) all transactions are done in foreign currencies mainly in dollar. But majority affiliates especially affiliates of third world countries DO NOT have international master card.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

8 posts

T-Credits in Getting Started #TCredits

7 days ago

Javed, you have already got answer. But your question proves that you do not read LaunchPad, Daily Actions Tabs & newsletters regularly. Firstly you should read LaunchPad thoroughly. Secondly you should read Daily Actions Tabs DAILY not only just clicking on the tabs to get VPs. You will get valuable information especially from Stream & Tips tabs. You will also get important information from SFI newsletters. Be self-reliant.
Good luck.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

11 posts

Hidden CLUES problem in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

Milos, sometimes I face this type of problem. But another problem I face frequently. The problem is: I guessed one word correctly. But message appears something like "oops! you have guessed wrongly." But no deduction of points. As I was over sure, I repeated. But same message appeared. So, computer compelled me to spend 1 clue. I did for better understanding. Instantly points were added. That means my guess was correct.
We can't say simply a glitch when a problem frequently occurs. A computer-related problem frequently occurs due to either faulty computer program (game) or faulty server.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

6 posts

E365/country champion in Compensation #E365

7 days ago

Salim, you are correct. An E365 champion or runner-up cannot hold 2 titles. The country champion will be his/her fellow countryman/countrywoman who is next in the class in rank. But to be a country champion minimum 5000 VPs are needed. This is the condition.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

9 posts

I repeated the feat again in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Team Building

8 days ago

BOSAH, congratulations for your great success! You have won 30 TCredits from Card King. Huge share of the Zackpot! Your score must be within 3,500-4,000. I had won Card King 2 times and got 6 & 4 TCredits (3,265 & 3,045) respectively.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

13 posts

Do Rewardicals expire in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

8 days ago

NO. Rewardical tokens DO NOT expire. It will not be expired. It should not be expired. If SFI takes decision of 1 year expiration like TCredit, it will be a DISASTER for SFI. Because RTs help poor affiliates to advance to higher rank (EA or above) or to retain rank (EA & above).
Bijan Kanti Pandit

16 posts

redeeming RT in Getting Started

9 days ago

garaga,
Yes, I did not read your previous post. But I have understood your strategy. You have 740 RTs. You can redeem these RTs either for 1 PSA or 3 CSAs. Here are advantage & disadvantage of PSA & CSA:
Advantage of PSA: You won't lose your PSA (s).
Disadvantage of PSA: There is much possibility of becoming INACTIVE (s).
Advantage of CSA: CSAs are comparatively more ACTIVE than PSAs.
Disadvantage of CSA: You will lose your CSA (s) unless you become an EA & retain your EA rank every month.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

14 posts

REWARDICALS in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Rahma, I do not think you will be benefited if you give Gift Certificates to your PSAs. Rather you should try to become an Executive Affiliate (EA) by redeeming your hard earned RTs into VPs. You save your RTs & when you have enough RTs, then you can become an EA by redeeming your RTs into VPs. Remember, when you have enough money, then you can donate a portion of your money. But when you have no money, then how can you think of giving donation?
Good luck.
Bijan Kanti Pandit
P.S. : I have noticed some affiliates have taken strategy to redeem their RTs into PSA, PRM, CSA, GC etc instead of becoming EA. That means they either do not want to work hard or they have no PLANNING.

16 posts

redeeming RT in Getting Started

9 days ago

garaga, you are almost one year old in SFI. Why don't you try to become an Executive Affiliate (EA)? If you become an EA, you will get 10 CSAs. Even you can get PSAs (assigned). So, you should redeem your RTs for VPs. VPs will help you to advance to EA rank. Remember, a PLANNING is VERY much necessary for any kind of activities. I hope you have understood.
Good luck.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

16 posts

Earning from Eager Zebra games. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Getting Started

10 days ago

Gabriel, you are advertising WRONGLY. If you have no clear idea about different components of SFI, then how will you advertise? Anyway, it's straightforward. No money is earned by playing Eager Zebra games. Money is earned only by selling products. No sale, no money. No pain, no gain. Tell your prospects they can earn prizes & badges by playing Eager Zebra games and these prizes & badges will help them for advancing to higher ranks or to retain rank (EA & above). Tell your prospects no other sites give chance to play games especially free. Tell your prospects they can improve their knowledge & can get full enjoyment by playing different types of Eager Zebra games. Tell them everything clearly before signing up. If anybody signs up after knowing everything, he/she will NEVER quit SFI. He/She may be a gem of SFI.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

23 posts

Opinion Please in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

10 days ago

George, your letter is good. Well-written. But the problem is: this welcome letter is ONLY for SERIOUS readers, not for all. To make your welcome letter universal, it should be short within 3-4 sentences. Short in quantity of words, but large in quality. Attractive & colorful. Remember, at the very beginning, you can't give lecture like a school/college/university master (teacher). It may back fire. Don't mind. This is reality.
Intelligent persons welcome criticism, fools become angry. Intelligent persons welcome criticism because they know no man is perfect. Intelligent persons welcome criticism because they know they might find something from the criticism to fill up their deficiency.
Good luck.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

8 posts

Bangladesh vs India: I have defeated India! in Southern Asia #Contests #Eager Zebra

11 days ago

Today (Nov 29, 2018), an interesting event has happened. I was playing Knockout Trivia game (3rd free game). At the last moment of the game, two countries (players) were remaining (still standing). Two countries were Bangladesh & India! Two neighbouring countries. When I saw remaining other country is India, I felt excited. As if it was like Bangladesh vs India cricket matched. Finally I won the game. In my 2nd game I was runner-up (so far 70 or so runner-up!).

4 posts

Biz Quiz: 5 times winner! in Southern Asia #Contests

11 days ago

Today (Nov 29, 2018), I have won Biz Quiz prize for the 5th time. 5 prizes in 7 months. Less than 1 prize per month. Biz Quiz prize is a rare prize. Have anyone got more regularly?
Bijan Kanti Pandit

245 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

Sead, you are COMPLETELY right. In my opinion, not only welcome letter, everything (especially for newbies) should be short at the beginning. Don't forget very few are SERIOUS readers. Anyway, welcome letter should be within 3-4 sentences. These 4 sentences will include almost everything you want to inform about you & SFI. And the last but not the least, welcome letter must be attractive as well as colorful.
Good luck.
Bijan Kanti Pandit