Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Isaac D.

Mexico

16 posts

Neither my sponsor, nor the SFI support desk could help me in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

2 days ago

Isaac,
when you click the quote button...and it opens ready for you to write your post,
the cursor of your mouse will be beside that "QUOTE" as you can see in the screenshot

Press the ENTER on your keyboard to move down...as you can see in the next
screenshot

That should put you OUT of those orange frames for the quote.

Please, try again following my screenshots.

Okay let me try it now!

16 posts

Neither my sponsor, nor the SFI support desk could help me in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

2 days ago

I have a great trial by clicking the quote button in order to reply to a specific post in the thread at the SFI forum! The vertical orange bar which normally separates the original post from the reply post never appears, nor am I able to free myself from the editor window after I find myself in the editor window by clicking the quote button. And, as a result, SFI has rejected my post more than once because of this trial already!

When replying to a specific email in my Gmail account, for example, then I find it easy to see the vertical bar in the reply window which separates the original text from my reply post!

Back to the forum, I have read the instructions in the following link concerning this matter multiple of times: www.sfimg.com/forum/tips

I also asked my sponsor concerning this matter. And then I finally reached out to: www.sfimg.com/forum/tips

But so unfortunately none of all these three different sources were able to help me although I have all confidence that everyone did their best by trying to help me concerning this matter! Therefore, which button exactly do I need to click in order to reply to a specific post, instead to the whole thread in order to avoid this trial?

14 posts

How to Quickly Return from TripleClicks' Page to SFI Page. in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks

3 days ago

One of the ways you can do it, you could open a new tab which would be specifically for TripleClicks. And then, in case you want to return to SFI, just simply go to the other tab.

What´s more, you do not even have to close your TripleClicks tab then in order to return to the SFI tab, you can just simply jump from tab to tab as often as you like while both tabs are open at the same time!

This, however, is just my opinion. Maybe somebody else has more to say on this?

20 posts

Free Advertising WON'T work unless you... Work It Daily! in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

Thank you so much for posting this, Tommie! Also, I thank all of you for replying to this post since I am learning so much hereby! Therefore, I do have some questions I would love to get answered:

1) What exactly is meant by "Traffic Exchange" & "Safelist"?

2) Among the replies to this thread, I read about posting on free advertising sites. What exactly is meant by the "free advertising sites"?

3) How, exactly, are we to use the "Free Gateway" list, by sharing these ads on Social Media?

4) The only free advertising I know of and therefore also practise, I go to TripleClicks and find a certain item, and then I share it on social media with my URL included.

5) What other opportunities are there for free marketing and advertising?

Looking highly forward to hear from you forum readers. Thank you! Isaac

20 posts

Free Advertising WON'T work unless you... Work It Daily! in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

Thank you, Tommie! Very insightful and encouraging!

25 posts

How To Earn Maximum Income As A Basic Affiliate Only in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Well, I am greatly thankful for all the insight I am gleaning from all the great and marvelous replies I am receiving! I am especially honored to receive replies from as high as Platinum Team Leaders, Silver Team Leaders, and Bronze Team Leaders, etc...

And, yes, I by no means want to be just a Basic Affiliate in SFI or else I would be just that, right? The reason why I posted simply was because I wanted to glean some new hope and courage!

And surprisingly enough, some comments within my replies I have received so far contain both great and wonderful tips for me to work at. One, for example, is that by marketing and advertising effectively, this will automatically raise me up to a higher level!

25 posts

How To Earn Maximum Income As A Basic Affiliate Only in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Thank you Leon! And yes, as I said in my post, or better to say, as I began in my post by saying that "We all know that we are not allowed to display our personal income with SFI."

And this is also the reason why I ended by saying: "Therefore I am wondering, could someone give me just a rough clue concerning this matter, please ?!"

I understand the SFI rules concerning this matter and therefore I also want to respect these rules! However, at least in my opinion, if SFI is making a statement that we can earn much through marketing and advertising, then we, of course, should also be able to at least have some sort of discussion about it if nothing else, correct ?!

Caution! Without legal income disclaimers we can't discuss specific amounts. However, here's what I will say...

1) If you're serious then a four figure monthly income is possible!

2) If you're really serious and apply leverage then a five figure monthly income is possible.

3) The income opportunity actually has no limits, but physics do come into play. Meaning there's only so many hours in the day, week, month etc...

Learn from those that have achieved what you want to achieve! Ask actionable questions and then take action!

Leon McKee

25 posts

5 days ago

We all know that we are not allowed to display our personal income with SFI. However, I have been trying to find out how much a Basic Affiliate is able to earn a month through advertising and marketing only, given that this person is well trained in the SFI marketing field. And yes, I want to make it clear that I am asking no one to tell me the exact amount he or she earns a month with SFI.

However, could someone please give me just a rough clue at least if nothing else? For example, someone who is well trained in the SFI marketing field (who is a Basic Affiliate only in SFI), does he earn at least a $1000 dollars a month with SFI through advertising and marketing only? Or thousands of dollars?

And just to make it clear, I am not asking for links about how much money a Basic Affiliate could make with SFI. I am not asking for a link wherein I shall be able to compare different things and then draw a conclusion. I am asking for testimonies only, or for something that has been proven only! There is a difference in how much money a Basic Affiliate could make with SFI, and how much a Basic Affiliate actually does make with SFI.

Therefore I am wondering, could someone give me just a rough clue concerning this matter, please ?!

Thank you,
Isaac D

SFI Team Leader

2 posts

A good team leader in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

20 days ago

Xolani, have you talked to your Sponsor about this ?!

8 posts

Bruce's Best Trick!!! in Just For Fun

20 days ago

Wow! Thank you so much Bruce for posting this. My soul is deeply touched by this thread! Little did I know that I actually would encounter God at the "Just For Fun" area on the SFI Forum.

And yes, I am so thankful that it is indeed true that God the Father is everywhere, even here on the SFI Forum! You know, a business without God would just simply not be perfect.

8 posts

Training Our PSAs By Leading, Rather Than By Pushing in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA

28 days ago

One of the first things we need to do when sponsoring new affiliates, we must help them to deal with the overwhelming feelings under which they suffer when entering SFI! And here is what might be helpful to our new PSAs:

First, and foremost, we must seek to draw them into SFI, rather than trying to push them into SFI. If our PSAs have a feeling that we as their Team Leaders are after them, there is a good chance that they will begin to flee from us their Team Leaders. There is a difference between pushing and leading!

At the same time, however, we as their Team Leaders should not be slack in our duties either. Especially since some of our new PSAs do not see the importance of moving on and therefore they need to be reminded at times!

But I am not speaking so much about these PSAs right now since I have set my focus on those PSAs who are interested in SFI but are too overwhelmed at the moment.

College students, for example, already know that they will not receive their College Degree overnight! Plus, they not only know that they will not earn while they learn, but that they will have to pay while they learn. Nevertheless these students are prepared for their course of studies in spite of this knowledge!

And this is exactly the way our new PSAs need to be! Especially since their opportunity is so much greater already since they, unlike the College Students, already earn while they learn. And, like the College Students, our new PSAs need to be prepared for the training! They need to know that they do not have to know all the details at once! They need to know that being faithful in their studies is what matters in SFI! They need to know that they have joined SFI for their good, rather than only for our good!

Best wishes!

Isaac D
SFI Team Leader

14 posts

5 Things Strong Leaders Do in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Thank you for sharing, Dobrinka!

Your statements might sound somewhat intimidating at first. At the same time, however, maybe many of us have these gifts, we only need to wake them up. And once we are willing to do that, we might be surprised about how many gifts were actually sleeping in our lives unawares!

Isaac