Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Osuma D.

Nigeria

9 posts

Must I be an EA before the TC Payoneer Master Card can be sent to me and for how long? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #VersaPoints

7 hours ago

Thanks To You All For Your Contributions, But For How Long Will The Payoneer Master Card Be Sent To Me! Why Am Asking This Questions Is Because I Have Requested For The Payoneer Master Card For Over 3weeks Now and The Card Has Not Been Sent To Me! The Question Is Why?

9 posts

Must I be an EA before the TC Payoneer Master Card can be sent to me and for how long? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #VersaPoints

17 hours ago

There i a question I would love to ask and the question is, Must I be an EA before the TC Payoneer Master Card can be sent to me and for how long?

13 posts

Becoming And Executive Afiliate(EA) in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Contests #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Thanks For Your Suport And Sugestion ,i Will Do Something About It!

6 posts

Sfi Payoneer Master Card in Nigeria #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #TripleClicks

5 days ago

thanks, but how will it ,be sent to me ,is it direct to me in bayelsa state

6 posts

Sfi Payoneer Master Card in Nigeria #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Hello Sfi Team 'i Have A Question That Has Been Bondering Me ,since I Have Join Sfi' How Will The Sfi Payoneer Master Card Going To Be Sent To Me In Nigeria!

19 posts

I am here to win to make wealth. in Nigeria #Auto-Delivery

9 days ago

Okay' That's Good 'if So Then Make Use Of Your Lauchpad'

13 posts

Becoming And Executive Afiliate(EA) in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Contests #VersaPoints

12 days ago

Thank For Your Support I Adapt Your Sugestion!

12 posts

Versa Point 1500 in VersaPoints

13 days ago

Armed A. 'Simple Go Through You Lauchpad And Review It Every Single Part Of It' For The 1500 visa point Issue' You Can Actually Buy Or Collect Them ,when Go Through You To-do List In Your First Month Of Registration! And Another Good News Is That You Can Easily Transfer Your Visa Point Each Month If You Do Not Make It To An Executive Affiliate!

12 posts

I Have Problem Linking My Debit Card in Nigeria #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Thanks For Your Support And Contribution'Sugestions' I Love Your Post And I Will Do Something About It!

17 posts

The New Comp Plan & The Unlimited VP Transfers in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Leadership #VersaPoints

15 days ago

Thanks To Sfi For This Great Versa Transfer Plan' Am A Benificiary Too!

16 posts

i believe my business in Nigeria #CSA #Marketing #PSA

15 days ago

Yes, That Is True' That Why I Work Day And Night Too'To Make It Here! Hardwork Is Next To Rewardicals! Keep It Up My Friend!

5 posts

I win Rewardicals in Western Africa #Rewardical

17 days ago

Congratulation 'equally Won 50 Rewardicals

12 posts

I Have Problem Linking My Debit Card in Nigeria #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

21 days ago

Thanks For Your Support And Contributions To My Post' Am Very Greatful, I Think What You Sugested Is Exactly What I Will Do!

13 posts

22 days ago

Thanks To You All For Sugestion' Contributions And Support And Most Of All' I Promise You All That I Will Follow Up Each Every Sugestions Been Made Here To Anable Me Advance To To Rank Of An Executive Afiliate!

12 posts

22 days ago

I Have Tried Several Time's To Link My Diamond Bank Debit Card In Nigeria' But Its Not Working' Is It Possible To Add Or Use Any Order Option For An Auto-delivery!

13 posts

25 days ago

Becoming An Executive Afiliate Is Not A Day Job! Especially To New Afiliate' On Like Me It Take Me Days Befor I Get To Understand The Tool In Sfi 'so Am Sugesting To The Sfi Team Its Self To Look Into This Matter' There Should Be A Little Compasation For Any Who Was Able To Earn Atlist 100vp!

8 posts

I Won! in Nigeria

27 days ago

Congrats I Equally Won The Biz Contest Today!

9 posts

Commission withdrawal button in Suggestion Box #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Am Totally In Suport Of This! We Nigeria Have A Lot Stricks Banking System 'How Can Some Who Is Desperately In Need Of Money At The Present Momment Had To Wait Till The End Of The Month Before He Could Get Pay' I Sugest And I Loved Sfi To Create Link Were By Every Body Could Withdraw There Money Anytime He Or She Want It!

1 post

I WAS FRUSTRATED BEFORE I FOUND SFI in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #Getting Started #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

I Have A Dream 'an That Dream Is To Get Wealthy With Sfi 'because Sfi Is Willing And Ready To Give Me That! You Know Why 'because Have Never Come Accrose Any Online Network With Wide Range Opportunity On Getting Or Eaning Money! With Sfi 'You Don't Need Money To Start Up 'but You Will Get Money From Sfi To Start Up! SFI Is Truly The Number One Online Network In The World 'So Go For It!

25 posts

A call for unionism between SFI affiliates in Nigeria in Nigeria #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

136 posts

Lets Go Fishing For PSAs Using Only FREE Advertising! in Marketing

about 1 month ago

This Is Good! Advertising My Product And Ads Are The Best!

136 posts

Lets Go Fishing For PSAs Using Only FREE Advertising! in Marketing

about 1 month ago

Your Post Of Ads Have Inventually Help Me In Booming My Business As An SFI Member AN MANY ORDERS! Cary On Sir' We Are Good To Go!

41 posts

I won daily grand of 500 in Nigeria #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

This is to congratulate you for your winning 500 rewadicals .Accept my congratulatory message
Please keep the flag flying. I associate with you and also wish you to be more dedicated and focus. Persistance Is Valuable!

41 posts

about 1 month ago

Congratulatios To You IDONGESIT'I Which I Will Lucky Just Like You!

41 posts

about 1 month ago

I Won 50 Rewardicals On My Registration Day!