Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Osuma D.

Nigeria

211 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kris Varma ! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Deari! Enjoy!

6 posts

$20 For TC Payoneer Master Card in Nigeria #Compensation #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Okay Fine, But Previously I Was Told That By Acquiring 500vp You Are Qualified For A Tc Payoneer Master Card! Then Why Can't Someone Get A Tc Payoneer Master Card By Becoming An 'EA'

6 posts

$20 For TC Payoneer Master Card in Nigeria #Compensation #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

2 months ago

To Acquire $20 How Many Versa Point Must Acquire!

5 posts

Won Zack jack daily challenge in Nigeria #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Enter your post here! CONGRATS

36 posts

OMG..18,000 Rewardical Tokens in Recognition

3 months ago

Wow' This Is Amaging' Congratulations' How Do You Do It!

8 posts

1500 VERSA POINTS in Western Africa #Auto-Delivery #PSA #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hello Everyone, Can Anyone Solve This Little Question For Me, Which Is' By Accumulating 1500 Versa Point What Will Be My Commision For The Month!

8 posts

Double Win For Me in Nigeria

3 months ago

Congrats, Keep It Up!

11 posts

Automatic VersaPoint Transfer! in Getting Started #Compensation #Contests #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Thanks To You All And Sfi Support Team 'For Your Contributions And Support, I Think My Issue Has Been Settled, Am Now An 'Ea'

11 posts

Automatic VersaPoint Transfer! in Getting Started #Compensation #Contests #VersaPoints

3 months ago

I Thought The Automatic Visa Point Transfer Will Work Perfectly Well For Me' But It Does Not' I Genarated About 135vp For The Month Of May And 187vp For Month Of June And For This Month I Won 1000 Rewardicals In Daily Crown Draw And 150 Rewardicals In The Bage Quest, I Which I Reedem All Of Them Making The Visa Points For The Month To Be 177vp And If Sum Up All This Visa Points From Date Is It Not Higher Than The 1242vp That Were Sent To Me!

48 posts

Clarifications on new VersaPoints automatic transfer rules in SFI News #VersaPoints

3 months ago

I Thought The Automatic Visa Point Will Work Perfectly Well For Me But It Does It Do Not, I Genarated 1312vp For The Month Of May And June ,and This Month I Won 1000 Rewardicals And 150 Rewardicals In The Bags Quest Which Reedem All Of Them! So I Genarated Up To 213vp, So why Is It That Only 1242vp Were Transferred To Me!

15 posts

'EA' in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks

3 months ago

I Qualify As An Executive Affiliate By The 9th Of The Month Will I Get My Commision

12 posts

I won in the Daily Grand Drawing! in Nigeria #Contests #Rewardical

4 months ago

Congrats, I Equally Won 1000 Today Rewardicals For The First Time!

12 posts

I won in the Daily Grand Drawing! in Nigeria #Contests #Rewardical

4 months ago

Congrats, I Equally Won 1000 Rewardicals Today!

56 posts

Why do you lose all VP at the end of the month when you get status? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

4 months ago

I Am Have Thesame Problem, I Have 1300vp And All The Visa Point Are Nowhere To Be Seen! What Is Going On ?What Happen To The Transfer Of Visa Point!

22 posts

Payoneer Master Card in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #ECA #Team Building

4 months ago

Hello Sfi' I Have Requested For A Tc Payoneer Master Card For About 3weeks Now And I Have Not Received Any Information About It Since Then' How Long Do You Guys Think It Will Take For The Tc Payoneer Master Card Will Be Sent To Me!...

12 posts

Must I be an EA before the TC Payoneer Master Card can be sent to me and for how long? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Thanks For Your Contributions ,but Its 3weeks When Will The Payoneer Master Card Arrived!

12 posts

Must I be an EA before the TC Payoneer Master Card can be sent to me and for how long? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Thanks For Your Contributions' But When Will The Payoneer Master Card Arrived Its 3weeks Now!

12 posts

4 months ago

Thanks For Your Contributions 'but For How Long Will It Take For The Payoneer Master Card To Be Send To Me' Because I Have Requested For The Payoneer Master Card For About 3weeks Now And The Card Has Not Been Sent To Me! Why?

12 posts

4 months ago

Thanks To You All For Your Contributions, But For How Long Will The Payoneer Master Card Be Sent To Me! Why Am Asking This Questions Is Because I Have Requested For The Payoneer Master Card For Over 3weeks Now and The Card Has Not Been Sent To Me! The Question Is Why?