Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Mariji C.

Philippines

5 posts

Local pay in Philippines #Compensation #Marketing #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Pwede po ang Paymaya :) free application and may free virtual card na magagamit kahit walang physical card.

P.S. you can get a free Paymaya physical Visa/Mastercard pag nag register kayo sa MVP Rewards ng Smart. You'll still need a physical card for withdrawal sa ATM. :)

Yan po gamit ko dito sa SFI.

--Mariji

14 posts

Double Win! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Hello, Selma!

Congratulations on your win!

Have you won moves and matches in Astro Auctions? It's easier to win challenges using those free moves and matches :)

Regards,
Mariji

3 posts

Need Help To Understand The New Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Hi, Florence. Congratulations on your win! Only 37 credits returned means you won the auction at 163 tcredits. The top 2 bidder bid 162 credits. You'll get the amount of tcredits you wished to be returned only if you did not win the auction.

Regards,
Mariji

8 posts

New DTL in Team Building #Team Building

3 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

6 posts

What is the process in ordering products in TripleClicks store? in Philippines #Marketing #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hello, Danal. In this link you'll find a list of different payment options for TripleClicks. www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php

But the list varies for different countries. Here in the Philippines, we can pay using Bitcoin, Debit/Credit Card, and Local Pay. Easiest way here in Philippines is to apply for a visa/master card in Paymaya. I've been using Paymaya for my SFI transactions. Simply sign up for free a Paymaya account online and you'll receive a free virtual card which we can use in payments online. You'll have to pay for a real card though. But virtual card will do.

P.S. You can receive a free Paymaya visa/mastercard if you sign up in MVP Rewards, powered by PLDT and Smart.

Regards,

Mariji

13 posts

Card King Problem in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hm I don't know. But it has always been there ever since my first game. And no, you don't need tcredits for that.

13 posts

3 months ago

Hi Indrajith, there is a refresh button at the upper right of the game.

13 posts

3 months ago

Hmm unfortunately, I lost my game. I don't know if it's even recorded. Better luck next time.
Thank you for the replies. :)

Mariji

13 posts

3 months ago

I have a problem with Card King. My game is stuck :( it won't show a new card. It's like the "Higher" and "Lower" buttons are not working, but the other features work such as SideKick and Peek.

There's a refresh button at the upper right of the game. If I click this, will I lose my game or will it help me on my problem? I can not lose it now. I'm having a good round going on.

11 posts

Coincident in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #PSA

3 months ago

Hi, Farjana! You've done great :) I also had a royal flush of hearts, though I can't remember my other cards 😅 it's possible to have same combinations in weekly and daily challenges. Because in challenges, all players are given the same deck of cards.

Regards,
Mariji

14 posts

Still not a winner? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

3 months ago

Hi Subrata, your bid is only 1 tcredit. What you thought of your Pick-The-Bid (511) is wrong. It is only your guess or prediction for the winning bid.

Regards,
Mariji

13 posts

X-Day Green Streak in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

3 months ago

Also, I checked my badges. I have a 6-day green streak badge. I bid only in Astro.

13 posts

X-Day Green Streak in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

3 months ago

I think you can earn that badge with Astro Auctions because the PB Tab turns green when bidsing in Astro auctions.

Mariji

6 posts

E365 Monthly Champion in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #Rewardical

3 months ago

I have the same question in my mind. Like for me, I'm working hard to be the monthly champion because I want the 1000 RT be mine. But others in my class who are unable to requalify last month will have like a headstart for the next month because of the transferred VP. But their VP is transferred only, not earned for the month. Will it still count for the Monthly VP Champion contest?

Mariji

12 posts

When Is The Best Time To VP Qualified Fro The Month? in Suggestion Box #VersaPoints

3 months ago

In my part, I can't qualify at the beginning of the month as I don't have enough money to invest for VP, or rewardicals to redeem. I'm just waiting for my monthly rewardicals and all the rewardicals I could possibly win from daily draws. Then calculate all the free VP that I can earn and all the rewardicals that I will need. But as I accumulate enough rewardicals, I've been also thinking when is the best time to redeem for VP and requalify? Should I just wait until the end of the month, just redeeming my rewardicals to earn atleast 20 VP per day (for the Daily Grand drawing purposes) and then redeem all the VP I need at the last day? Or should I requalify as soon as I can?

Mariji

17 posts

Active New PSA - I need your Help in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

There are many affiliates who don't have enough money to invest in SFI. Like me. All I can invest is hardwork, dedication, and faith in SFI. Successfully, I can secure my EA status monthly because of Rewardicals. Thanks to many contests and rewards here in SFI. Currently I'm working to build my team but I never failed to still participate to all the contests and other programs of SFI that I can enter. I haven't generated any sales yet but I'm working on it. I believe I'm just a few inches away from my first sale. Just be positive! :)

Mariji

17 posts

Active New PSA - I need your Help in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Then suggest your PSA to earn more rewardicals to redeem for VP. Participate in the Badge Quest Contest, try to become a monthly champion in his/her class to receive 1000 rewardicals. Be eligibible in E365 contest to have chances in winning daily draws. Enter the T-Time hourly to increase more winnings of tcredits. Play EZ games. BUILD HIS TEAM. Generate sales.

Regards,
Mariji

13 posts

What is your biggest challenge in growing an active team in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

The big challenge is when you got PSAs asking you how to earn money but refuse to work on their business. They sign up but then, they don't make any efforts to understand SFI. Even if I'm guiding them, giving them my full support, most will just back out and never log in again.

I believe that there will be affiliates like that, just accept it and continuously send encouraging emails. Someday they might come back.

But there will also be affiliates who are willing to learn. Whenever I see a new PSA on my Movers, I quickly send them messages encouraging them to continue their work. I also try to make them more active by saying that I'll give tcredits for gaining more VP via completing actions in ToDoList. So they can experience the Astro Auction.

Regards,
Mariji

13 posts

How can we use social media to promote SFI and TC? in Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Social media websites is a very effective marketing tool. You can reach anyone in social media anywhere without waiting for people to search for your keywords. Choose banner ads you can find in the SFI Marketing Aid (https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter) to use in your advertising. Try to be creative on your post. If you are struggling about what to write, the Marketing Center also has text ads for us to use.

Facebook is the King of social ads
- You can post publicly on your own timeline to let your friends and followers see your ad.
- Search for groups and pages in FB which you think will be best to post your ad ---buy & sell groups, marketing groups, job hunting groups, business-related groups. You just have to be patient in searching. After joining a group, post your ads. There are times you need to post multiple times in a group because your ads might get covered by the posts of other members. Or reply to posts of people asking for job/business opportunities. Or send private messages.
-Sadly, Facebook blocked our SFI gateway. Good news! --You can post your gateways only with keycodes. But you can post your gateways without keycodes in the comment sections.

The good thing with social media advertising is you can have interaction with your targets/prospects. You can explain to them your business so it has a high rate of being successful than just giving your links. One thing you should keep on your mind is DO NOT SPAM!

Regards,
Mariji

9 posts

Top Enroller in Recognition #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi, thank you!

I just checked it in the Growth Tab. I should be in the top 8 then if that's the case. The top 10 got 23 signups.

Regards,
Mariji

9 posts

Top Enroller in Recognition #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Yesterday, I had 29 signups with the NGRQ gateway. I'm excited that I might be in the Top Enrollers. Disapointed that I'm not in there. I guess I need to be a BTL or higher for this??

But on the bright side, I got 29 new PSAs! And in those 29 PSAs, 4 responded to my icebreaker and actually exchanged emails with me. I have 6 movers in total from these signups. I'm hoping my movers will continuously be active. Fingers crossed!

Have a good day!

Mariji

10 posts

My Varsapoint Transfer in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Unlimited automatic VP transfer is available for all affiliates old and new who wasn't able to earn 1500 VP for the month of June and onwards

Mariji

10 posts

My Varsapoint Transfer in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Maybe you can send a ticket to support again, but this time, attach a screen shot of your SFI account showing your current VP to prove them that you still did not receive it.

Regards,
Mariji

15 posts

Pickaface.net avatar in Suggestion Box

3 months ago

I agree with you. I also work on my phone. I only got my TripleClicks avatar done last week of June because I have no time to go in a computer cafe. It would be much better if TripleClicks can provide another way for affiliates to make an avatar.

Regards,
Mariji

14 posts

NGRQ Gateway is great! in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

UPDATE: Again, I got another 4 signups. I'm having high hopes they will be active. ^^