Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Mariji C.

Philippines

6 posts

Stream in VersaPoints

3 hours ago

Hi Abimbola Jane. I got the same problem too. I was ready to make a support ticket. But I decided to just leave it for a few hours. Maybe it'll work. And yes it worked! Just leave it be. Do all the other things you need to do. Come back to the Stream Tab after a few hours and you'll be able to turn it green.

Regards,
Mariji

3 posts

Days of absent in Philippines #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

20 hours ago

Hi Michael. Yes it might be a problem if you got busy with school. I'm also a student. What I try to do is to atleast open my SFI account whenever I got some break/free time. Just 15-20mins would be enough. What are the badges you're trying to get and/or attain? It's a bit easy for me to get updated with SFI because I always stay late at night. That's the time I am mostly active here. Just a good time management is needed. Whenever I got even just 5-10mins free, I quickly log in to my account and check for updates, play games if there's more time, and enter the T-Time hourly drawing which you can easily do in a minute.

Also take note of the time difference we have between SFI and Philippines. We are ahead so we can take advantage of this too.

Mariji

10 posts

Thanks SFI in Recognition #Compensation

1 day ago

Happy birthday to you, Vahida! I hope this day will be great for you and in all the other days to come.

Mariji

21 posts

How do I get five more badges today? in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hi Mercy. I checked your snapshot to see all the badges you have now. The easy badges that you can get are the following:
●Biz Quiz (correctly answer the question for today that you'll find in your Win It! Tab)
●Team Builder (if you got TCredits, try to bid and win on a Junior Auction for CSAs, especially in the 1-Guaranteed CSA because only the affiliates who haven't won an auction yet can participate)
●PB Auctions Winner (of course if you win that CSA auction, you'll earn this badge too)
●Speedster (complete a sprint in EZ Brain Sprint in under 4mins)
●GoldStreak Streakasphere (earn this by getting 7 streaks in a EZ Goldstreak)
●KnockOut Trivia (earn a Winner or a Runner-Up badge in KnockOut Trivia)
●GrandMaster Poker (I believe that this is the easiest card game in EZ. Always enter the daily and weekly challenge and try to earn atleast 800-1000+ points in each round, you might get the Daily and/or Weekly Winner Badge)

About all the other badges, just go to your Badges Tab and click for each badge to know what you'll need to do to earn it. Good luck! Have a good day.

Regards,
Mariji

10 posts

Must I be an EA before the TC Payoneer Master Card can be sent to me and for how long? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #VersaPoints

1 day ago

I don't think you need to be an EA get a payoneer card. It is only that you need to have atleast $20 in commission before you can request for a card. You'll be notified via an alert in the SFI center that you are eligible and can order your card. About how long it will take to receive your card, you can refer to other posts from affiliates in Nigeria through this link: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=98346

I hope it can help. Have a good day!

Mariji

13 posts

Rewardical Token Redemption in Compensation

1 day ago

Hi, Martin. Seeing that you currently have an Affiliate rank. It is best that you redeem your rewardical tokens for VersaPoints to help you in qualifying for Executive Affiliate.

If you've done that and still have many RT. You can redeem it for TCredits which you'll use in playing Eager Zebra games and bidding in PriceBender Auction. While turning your PB Tab and EA Tab green, you'll earn another 2VP and you might win in the auctions and EZ games in which you'll then earn badges and may qualify you to the Badge Quest Contest.

You can redeem your RTs also for bitcoin if you got that many RT :)

Good luck and have a great day!

Regards,
Mariji

13 posts

Rewardical Token Redemption in Compensation

1 day ago

Hi Martin. It would be best to redeem your Rewardical tokens for VP to requalify or upgrade your status in SFI. Then if you already requalified and still got many tokens, you can redeem that to TCredits which you can use to play Eager Zebra games and bid in PriceBenders auctions, while turning EZ Tab and PB Tab green. You can also redeem it for bitcoin if you got that many RT.

Mariji

8 posts

Five Thinking and Action Points in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Praise. That is a great post. Thank you for sharing your Five Points of SFI Action. That is a good guide for all the affiliates. I wish you all the best.

Regards,
Mariji

20 posts

why I not win t-time credit in Eager Zebra #E365 #Rewardical #TCredits

2 days ago

Hi Jaspal, in my experience I win up to 3 times per week. What I do is to try to enter the T-Time Drawing every hour. You can win once in a day only. You have a maximum of one entry per hour and you can have a maximum of 18 entries per day. If you have patience, try doing this and you shall win in the hourly drawing, also you can win not just once but multiple times per week.

Mariji

18 posts

team building by advertising in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Dakshesh,

I also advertise using safelist and many other free advertising. I also learned about this method by reading some posts here in the Forum. It is true that you might get bombarded by many emails sent from the sites you are participating. You should create another email account to use for your advertising so it won't cover your important messages.

About the results in such advertising, you need to be patient. In my experience, everyday I send my advertisement using up to 1000 credits in 3-5 sites, only to get 20-50 views and clicks. Advertising with safelist maybe won't give you quick results but it will give you good results as the time comes. All that is needed is patience and believe and be optimistic.

Regards,
Mariji

11 posts

20 VP Daily ? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Hi Doru

Earning 20 VP daily is literally what I do currently. While earning VP to achieve/requalify your rank, it also maximizes your chances in winning the Daily Grand Drawing.

To achieve that, I do all the Daily Actions (visiting and turning the Tabs green). That will give me 12 VP. The other 8 VP I get from redeeming my Rewardical Tokens. You can check how much RT you have in your RT Tab (www.sfimg.com/Home/Rewardical).

1 VP is equal to 3 RT. So everyday I redeem 24 RT for 8 VP. Those tokens you can earn through bidding in auctions and playing Eager Zebra games. Also for every TCredit you spend, you get 10 rewardical tokens.

Regards,
Mariji

426 posts

What keeps you motivated to keep moving forward at SFI? in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

What keeps me motivated is the E365 contest. I always check the leaderboard and see if any in my class are earning VP everyday. I want to be at the top. So I always push myself to earn more VPs thus, helping me to advance in my rank. Checkin the Growth Tab also motivates me. Every time I see someone being congratulated there especially those who are new to SFI, I keep believing that I can achieve it too, that my name and picture will soon be posted there.

My sponsor and co-sponsor are inactive, never got a chance to talk to them, or receive any message except the Welcome Message. But that did not let me down. I also get motivated by reading in the Forum. I am especially happy when many respond to my questions/posts. And I am happy that the people here are very welcoming and supportive and will guide you even if you are in their downline. I feel really belonged.

All that keeps me positive and truly believing that I will be successful in SFI. I WILL BE SUCCESSFULL!

Regards,
Mariji

7 posts

Shipping issues in Miscellaneous #ECA #Sales #TCredits

3 days ago

Hi Mueni. You can still purchase it, but only if you change the shipping address to someone you know, if there's any, who lives in the listed available countries. But there are many more other products you can find in TripleClicks that can be shipped worldwide, with matching VP and Rewardicals that you'll need.

Mariji

160 posts

What are the MAIN problems you face growing your business on Social Media? in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

For me, my main problem is about how to advertise my business. Being new here in SFI, I don't have much proof of my own yet. And I am not good with persuasions or business talks. I am really not very sociable. I don't even post that much on my own social media accounts. I'm just like a silent reader of the posts of that few people and pages I follow. With that in mind, I am not very confident to post or advertise my business with SFI. So I am having a hard time on getting PSAs or making sales. Another thing is that many people online are only wanting "instant income". There are many advertisements in social media about easy money online. They prefer to follow that.

For now, I'm searching and joining groups in facebook about online jobs/opportunities. I'm reading every posts of members who are eagerly looking for job/business opportunities. Those are my prospects. Currently, I'm also having a list in my mind of my friends who might and will listen to me and give interest to SFI business.

Regards,
Mariji

13 posts

Can you please tell me what is CSA Exchange and how is it done? in Miscellaneous #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

5 days ago

Thank you. But as I have said, nothing shows up in there. I'll just wait till it's back again.

Mariji

7 posts

How to sell items? in Philippines #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Yes! Of course you can. From the day you've joined SFI, you'll become a TripleClicks member. You can start promoting the TripleClicks products even if you're just new. Start seeling now and earn commisions and VersaPoints! Wish you all the best. :)

Mariji

13 posts

Can you please tell me what is CSA Exchange and how is it done? in Miscellaneous #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

5 days ago

I got a notification on my Alerts Tab about my CSAs being eligible for CSA Exchange. When I click on the link to learn more about it, nothing shows up. I thought maybe this was a program before that isn't running now. But when I tried to search here in this forum, no threads/posts about discontinuing of CSA Exchange.

Can you please tell me what is CSA Exchange and how is it done?

Thank you!

Mariji

5 posts

Pricebendes in Pricebenders #Localvantia #Pricebenders #TCredits

6 days ago

Hello Mumtaz,

You can not bid without TCredits. You can purchase Tcredits in TripleClicks. But if you don't want to purchase, you can win free 2 TCredits from T-Time Drawing. Also you'll get free upto 20 TCredits if you qualify yourself as an Executive Affiliate :)
If you got rewardical tokens, you can exchange that to TCredits but I suggest you to use the rewardicals for VersaPoints. It will help you to quickly earn 1500 VP.

Regards,
Mariji

7 posts

TripleClicks Products in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Hi, Mariji C.!

First, don't say bad words, that's not good, and i hope you don't mind. /;-)
Those ECAs are still my friends, you'll never know, perhaps one of them is your Up line Leader.
Just don't choose their products, if you feel that their price is not fair.

Anyways, my opinion is, if i have an extra capital, (money) i will invest in "Food and beverage" and "Super Deals", because i think it's much easier to offer to our friends, family members, neighbors etc.

Hope this helps Mariji, and i wish you all the best!

Ria

Thank you for the reply. I'm sorry. I thought about changing my post too. But I don't know how or maybe I can't change it anymore. I'm really sorry about my bad comments. I'm feeling bad about it too. This apology is also for all the others who might read my thread.

Sincerely,
Mariji

7 posts

TripleClicks Products in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

6 days ago

I don't have that much money to invest in SFI. So I want to earn my VPs from sales. Will anyone please suggest some really good products from TripleClicks that I can promote? It's a bit hard searching in every product category. Whenever I find one, I try to search about it online and check other online stores' prices. Some products (electronics/gadgets) in TripleClicks are really very much expensive compared to the ones I see in other online shops/shopping centres. I'm having a feeling that these kind of ECAs are fooling us. Though, I don't know if they should be reported. Maybe it's just their tactics/ways to earn more.

Maybe some affiliates here can recommend some good products or ECA stores from TripleClicks? The one I have in mind now is the Privacy Maxx, but I'm still working on finding and getting prospects from US. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Mariji

24 posts

That's it I am done! in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

6 days ago

How to add key codes? Thank you.

14 posts

You need to motivate yourself. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

7 days ago

I am one of those affiliates who've never been contacted before by my inactive sponsor and co-sponsor. But I get motivated by E365 contest also. It's been my goal since I joined to always qualify for E365 contest and to go on top of my class, because qualifying means I get to be an EA every month. I always check the Leaderboard and check if my classmates are earning VPs everyday. My mindset is if they earn VPs, then I should try to earn more. Result? I'm number one in my class since the beginning. I also like the E365 drawing from which I've won many times. Though I can't afford to buy products from TripleClicks with matching 1500 VP. I try and work hard to meet the VP count I need.

8 posts

How are the winners in Time Machine determined? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Thanks to all that answered and replied on this thread! You've been very helpful. ^^
I don't know how to mention or tag your names here.

8 posts

How are the winners in Time Machine determined? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

8 days ago

How are the winners in Time Machine determined? Are they the ones who got the exact correct answer? Or is it just like in the Pick The Price, the top players who got closest to the correct answer win?

If exact correct answer is needed, then on the question for the Time Machine now, "What will the rounded price of Bitcoin be on July 19?" How rounded must be our answer? To the nearest tenths or hundredths? For a sample answer: 6821, 6820, or 6800?

I want to try this game. But I need to learn more about it so I can have better predictions. Thank you! :)

Sincerely,
Mariji