Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Ibrahim M.

Rwanda

9 posts

How to use Lifetime Custom Prestige Domain For SFI Affiliates? in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

12 days ago

Thank you so much for this link it's very rich! and helpful!
hope everyone can make visit!
wish you a success!

9 posts

How to use Lifetime Custom Prestige Domain For SFI Affiliates? in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

12 days ago

Ohhh Wow!
Thank you so much for inspiration ! hope i will be good with it! maybe it's my time to start make setting! it's fine to have that whole five domain? or with one domain is ok!

9 posts

12 days ago

Hello to everyone!
May you explain to me how to use Lifetime Custom Prestige Domain For SFI Affiliates?
where and when to use my Domains?
How to become successful with the Custom Domain?
it's best use for how long?
Thank you so much!
Let get success with our best company (Dream Big)

55 posts

Celebrating 21st year! in Team Building #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

13 days ago

Happy 20th anniversary to SFI and all its thousands of awesome affiliates across the globe!

8 posts

Co-Sponsor Reassign Details? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

15 days ago

Thank you @ Michael
I was sharing with him what about now! for him, he don't have a co-sponsor !
when he say 0 versa point he touch on what happen to his PSA! his co-sponsor is new in SFI maybe he don't know how to get start! it's not about CSA i know!
mean if you're new and you got a new come, no one can help other to know how to get progress! when your sponsor don't act on you! but i think he will be good with his sponsor and his upline too!
thank you!

8 posts

Co-Sponsor Reassign Details? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

15 days ago

Hello!
Thank you on good advice! Us his sponsor, I think it's not regular too! But he don't have any!
but I have a hope that he will got one or more very soon! And I like how he work, I think to live without a Co-sponsor will not affect him! We have a good upline where he can get good advice on his SFI business progressive!
Thank you!

11 posts

Exciting 214 second home CSAs ! in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

26 days ago

This was a surprise for me too!
I have got 419 CSAs and I feel grateful that I have finally found the right organization
Thank a lot!

15 posts

Where is my RW? in Getting Started #E365 #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hello! maybe you are the first in class power rank Leaderboard on total vp but on second month you're not the one who collect more VP!,
you must check who got more vp in your class on the second month,
if she is , send a ticket to support team

22 posts

Help PSAS and CSAS not to dropout in Suggestion Box #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Yes, everyone who joins SFI is to make money, after investment and team building, think more on how to build a team! and follow up on how your team work more that to focus on money you have to invest!
when they dropped out mean you are not work us a team!
work us a team!

10 posts

New affiliates in Eastern Africa #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Hello! you need to work everyday your daily tusk, and build a teams, when you have a team you ll grow your CV!
thank you fort joining SFI!

165 posts

What's a good strategy to attain Team Leader status every month? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Team building is good strategy for moving up and setting your goal !!!...
Team building is good strategy for moving up and setting your goal !!!...

11 posts

Where did the Time Machine game go? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

Now the time machine is available,Jump in your time machine