Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Joy O.

Nigeria

5 posts

Three times in Western Africa

1 day ago

Congratulations Emmanuel G. keep winning!

12 posts

Free VPs in Nigeria #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Check well it has to be a carry over probably cos you didn't qualify as an EA these past two months you mentioned, pls clarify.

4 posts

Biz quiz: percentage of questions correctly answered . in Nigeria #Compensation #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Hi Godfrey K

I think it has to do with how frequent you get the answers right, answering correctly consecutively adds to your percentage & grade.
You wouldn't be in B badge if you've not been getting some questions wrong or missing some days.
Don't miss some days or answer wrongly that's just the key for higher percentage and grade.

To avoid answering some questions wrong search for the answer on launchpad or tripleclick, even Google can be of help, you'll definitely improve when you start getting it correctly consecutively.
Best of luck!

5 posts

Good News in Nigeria #VersaPoints

6 days ago

Hi Mary
Look for auctions that has "Bid Free" button

5 posts

Good News in Nigeria #VersaPoints

7 days ago

I just got a mail stating the new addition in Astro auction. You can now enter a bid for free, though it's just one bid but remember you'll surely win something without using a tcredit, isn't that awesome?

6 posts

Time frame change in Western Africa

7 days ago

I've noticed a change in SFI time frame today, who can explain this?

6 posts

Knockout Trivia in Western Africa

9 days ago

I won Knockout Trivia game for the 12th time today, though I come short most times as a runner up. I wish there could be a permanent badge for runner ups aside badge upgrade. You only see the runner up badge when you've not won it at all.

1 post

3 extra versa points each week. in Western Africa

22 days ago

Do you know that you can earn 3vps each week by posting on Stream Tab? Each post fetches you a VP, three different posts earns you the maximum of 3vps for that week.

It took me close to a month to realize that aside reviewing the Stream Tab each day for 1vp there's another VP attached to this same Tab.

I hope this helps some of you looking for ways to earn vps.

4 posts

Versapoint in Nigeria #VersaPoints

22 days ago

Hi Agunbiade,

Welcome to SFI.
To earn vps as a new affiliate, review the launchpad, there you'll find every step and direction.

There are special vps for new affiliates, you'll find that in your To-do-list, review your To-do-list very well and take steps to grab those vps lol.

Thirdly review your launchpad daily to get at least free 10 vps, then rewardicals is another help when it comes to VP but you need to carry out some minor tasks to earn rewardicals.
Good luck!

20 posts

Astro Auction is simply amazing! in Western Africa

22 days ago

Hi Fabulous,

To earn rewardicals in astro auctions, you have to participate in bidding. With just 1 Tcredit or more you can bid, there are other prices aside rewardicals.

There are many other ways you can earn rewardicals in SFI, pls review your launchpad.

On what to exchange your rewardicals with is a personal decision, it depends on what you needed more. It could be VP, TC, PSAs, CSAs etc.

It is important to go through the launchpad to understand most of these things, hope this helps?
Good luck!

20 posts

25 days ago

Hi Meshack,
Welcome to SFI. To participate and bid in Astro Auction you must have at least 1 Tcredit, you can bid as low as 1 Tcredit.
Astro Auction is a win win game, you'll be compensated whether you're one of the top bidders or not.
*There's a special auction for new affiliates/junior bidders also, it's referred to as "Astro Auction junior" look out for them.
I'll equally advice that you review the launchpad and rules of each game you want play.

Good luck!

20 posts

25 days ago

Thanks guys, I appreciate.
@Ugorji C, dearie just read up Astro Auction rules it's very very helpful. Wishing you luck ok

20 posts

26 days ago

I'm beginning to understand Astro Auction, just won two daily crown entry, 260 rewardicals and 25vp with just 1 Tcredit.

13 posts

Another Grand winner in Western Africa #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Congratulations to you Emmanuel, keep up the good race

7 posts

BTL achieved in Nigeria #Sponsor #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Congratulations dear! Keep going higher.

23 posts

New Bronze leader in Western Africa

about 1 month ago

Congratulations!

4 posts

Tripleclicks daily crown win in Western Africa

about 1 month ago

I won 1000 rewardicals from Tripleclicks daily crown.
All I did was play games on my free time, you can do same.
Rewardicals are very helpful, you can turn them to VPs, T-credits, CSAs, PSAs and more.
Right now I'm not bothered about this month's vp, this 1000 boosted my remaining rewardicals.

Have fun and keep winning!

7 posts

Monthly goals in Nigeria

about 1 month ago

Hi Nkechi,
Check well, you must've gotten it wrong. The VP is automatic once you fill in correctly.

17 posts

Inactive CSAs in Western Africa

about 1 month ago

I've noticed that all the CSAs assigned to me are not working, only few of them log in once in a while.
I have over 20 of them. I have sent messages to them, they don't reply nor make any effort.

Elders in here, what's the solution to this?

7 posts

Guestion in Nigeria #Auto-Delivery #PSA #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi Gwar M.
Welcome to SFI. I'm not an old member myself but I've learnt a lot with my two months here.

I'll advice you go back to launchpad and read carefully, every answer you need as a starter is there. However versa points(VPs) are the primary step to success/higher ranks in SFI. Without obtaining the required VP each month your rank will be affected.
It's best you read up 'launchpad' to figure how to earn VPs. There are so many free ways to obtain VPs, Good luck.

7 posts

Power of Badges! in Western Africa

about 1 month ago

Earning badges helped me to re-qualify as EA today. I advanced to BQ Master, won 1000 Rewardicals thereby helping me with my VP.

This new game HIDDEN is so fun and rewarding just like every other eager zebra games, difference is you earn Rewardicals with or without using TCredits.

Try HIDDEN if you haven't, don't give up if you have.

3 posts

Hidden Game in Nigeria #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Yeah, I've won 5 badges on Hidden.
Read the rules to understand how it worksp, with a clue word beneath the foxes you're good to go.

10 posts

I won 25VP through Astro in Nigeria #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Mary, I'd love to know how you did that

4 posts

EA and BQ Pro same day in Nigeria

2 months ago

Today is one of my happiest day in SFI since I joined a month ago.
I was able to reach EA status and also qualified as a BQ Pro same today just in time.
Congratulations to all the winners, I'm seeing so many names already.

22 posts

2 badges removed daily from my already won badges, why? in Nigeria

3 months ago

Hello ma,
I think they've answered the question, to retain the badges you have to play the games everyday not just playing but winning.