Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

VENTER V.

South Africa

18 posts

Greetings To Everyone in South Africa #Marketing

15 days ago

Good advice, I jion 12/12/18 and become twice bronce leader, i got. 71 psa,csa do work at all. I buy Tcredits and play games and auction. Last month i end up in top 300. I take every oppertunety that coming my way.
Never give up, go get it. While i can i will go for it. I lost my job because of motor sindrome. So sfi is my furture
Till the end.
Kind regards
Venter v.

55 posts

I Have 124,100 RW Tokens. How Would Your Redeem Them? in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Rewardical #Team Building

18 days ago

I will reemde it for cash to buy more sfi builder bundle that had everything and more....

4 posts

www.sfimg.com/smart page. in Team Building #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Q: So is it hours or DAYS that the countdown clock for bonuses is reflecting?

Technically, everything is “to the minute.” That is, the 48-hour clock starts running the minute an affiliate joins SFI. And when we refer to “days,” we are really referring to 24-hour spans from the minute the new affiliate joins. Best way to keep it all straight: Always refer to the new www.sfimg.com/smart page.

NO BODY TELL ME OF START SMART. YOU ONLY GOT 48HOURS