Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Gery

United States

245 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jean Gibling! in Recognition

16 hours ago

Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group:

Jean Gibling
CANADA

Congratulations, Jean! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of May 26th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

Learn more about the E365 contest.

12 posts

Offering Rewardical Badge in Suggestion Box #ECA #Rewardical

21 hours ago

If you are listed in the Rewardical search engine, you of course award them to your customers and the amount of said tokens is listed alongside each listing too.

286 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Maja Puhanic! in Recognition

1 day ago

Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group:

Maja Puhanic
EGYPT

Congratulations, Maja! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of May 25th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

305 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Michael America! in Recognition

2 days ago

Michael America
NIGERIA

Congratulations, Michael! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of May 24th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

20 posts

New START in Suggestion Box #CSA #Rewardical #Team Building

3 days ago

The main thing you feel you missed out on is CSAs, yes? During the past few months, we've actually offered incredible packs of CSAs for very little money...a way more valuable offer than what the current Smart Start offer is. The fact is, there is opportunity all over the place, whether you joined today or ten years ago, you just have to grab it! Don't look back, look forward, it's all out there for you!

And, pssst...there will be something very special announced on June 1st...so get ready to open the door when opportunity knocks in a few days!

16 posts

Making things SIMPLE in Suggestion Box #Contests #Rewardical

3 days ago

So, let's say your group has grown to be 5000 people. You don't want the 5000 members of your team working and learning every day because of the incentive of the badge? You'd rather they quit these valuable actions after earning the badge once? I don't think it's a shame at all and I don't think YOU should think it's a shame either. Big picture!

11 posts

How to use transfer buying in India ? in Sales #Localvantia #Marketing #TripleClicks

3 days ago

ECAs at TripleClicks are locked down at the moment. So I recommend focusing on what you can control...referring and bringing aboard both Localvantia vendors and Rewardical (online store) vendors.

Learn about how to refer Localvantia vendors HERE.
Learn about how to refer Rewardical vendors HERE.

And keep in mind that there are could be now or in the future many thousands of your fellow Indians that will want to patronize the vendors you refer now. Do this and you can set yourself up to earn boatloads of valuable Rewardicals every month!

279 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Rexford Ajeigbe! in Recognition

3 days ago

Rexford Ajeigbe
NIGERIA

Congratulations, Rexford! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of May 23rd, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

17 posts

Icebreaker for CSA and selecting Co-sponsor .. in Suggestion Box #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

4 days ago

Sudip,
I also have wondered how wise it is to give newbies the CSA's because it takes several weeks, at best, to begin to get a handle on how SFI works. I think I understand the thinking behind the Smart Start program, to encourage new affiliates to stick around, but I'm not convinced that it will succeed in its endeavor.
Thanks for your post.
Johnna Ingram

But no one is asking them to step up and be a leader on their first day, week, month, or really EVER. It's the SPONSOR's responsibility to guide new affiliates. Next up would be upline Team Leaders. And of course we, SFI, offers an elaborate array of support and assistance in many forms to all new affiliates.

A co-sponsor's role is a back-up ONLY. If all of the above "fails," perhaps a co-sponsor needs to step in, but this is a rare exception. In short, there IS no real pressure on new co-sponsors to provide leadership/assistance. But they have a great opportunity as the co-sponsor to earn override commissions and that's the primary reason CSAs are awarded to them.

298 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Christopher Guli! in Recognition

4 days ago

Christopher Guli
UNITED STATES

Congratulations, Christopher! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of May 22nd, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

28 posts

GDPR Compliance in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Maybe. The main points, as I understand them, is that if you collect information on your visitors/customers, you have to be transparent about it, have a published and easily accessible privacy policy...and you have to provide an easy way for your visitor/customer to have his/her information deleted from your servers upon request.

27 posts

T connect in VersaPoints #Compensation #Getting Started #VersaPoints

5 days ago

I disagree on removing it. It still has a modest role in our system. It's just not something that we believe tens of thousands of shares of the Executive Pool each month should be spent on any longer. Also, its role may become bigger in the future again, so we don't want to eliminate it.

300 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Stephen Bennett! in Recognition

5 days ago

Stephen Bennett
UNITED STATES

Congratulations, Stephen! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of May 21st, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

26 posts

how to re -qualified as executive affiliate in Getting Started

6 days ago

You don't lose your VersaPoints, but you DO have to requalify every month. If you had a job, would you expect the boss to pay you for the months you didn't show up? Not requalifying is the equivalent of not showing up.

Learn more about this topic here:

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18074&referrer=search

28 posts

GDPR Compliance in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hi Abe,

We are currently updating all our privacy policies and putting in place mechanisms for the other requirements of GDPR. I don't believe, however, that it impacts your marketing as an affiliate of SFI.

27 posts

Can Rewardical versa points be broken into two or more parts? in Ask Gery #Rewardical #Team Building #VersaPoints

6 days ago

If a Localvantia merchant wants to also do online sales, they need only to apply at Rewardical.com for this (so they can be promoted as both a local seller and an online seller).

276 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Aderemi Obajuaye! in Recognition

6 days ago

Aderemi Obajuaye
ITALY

Congratulations, Aderemi! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of May 20th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

14 posts

Let Know Who Is Online in Suggestion Box

6 days ago

Choose the "online now" filter on your genealogy to see all who are online currently.

11 posts

Featured ECA Index page - May I make a suggestion? in Suggestion Box #ECA #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Major pieces of Rewardical, Localvantia, and TripleClicks (and other surprises we're working on) are still being put together. Once we are further along in the transition, we will absolutely bring back methods for our ECAs to advertise themselves. We have multiple irons in the fire on this right now. Hang in there, everyone!

27 posts

7 days ago

Hello Sir Gery, thanks for the information. Please Sir I would like to know if there was an official announcement to that effect prior to the removal because I'm just hearing about this or it wasn't necessary? Thanks for your care!

We actually make minor changes all the time without notice. We only announce things that are significant. If we announced every little change we make, there'd be an announcement coming out 10 times a day or more.

267 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Norm Pavelka! in Recognition

7 days ago

Norm Pavelka
NEW ZEALAND

Congratulations, Norm! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of May 19th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

27 posts

8 days ago

TConnect pages have become almost entirely irreverent. Hence, it was time to remove it.

295 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Miladin Plazinic ! in Recognition

8 days ago

Miladin Plazinic
SERBIA

Congratulations, Miladin! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of May 18th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!