Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Gery

United States

300 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Shannon Elliott! in Recognition

5 hours ago

Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group:

Shannon Elliott
UNITED STATES

Congratulations, Shannon! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of November 25th, 2016, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

Learn more about the E365 contest.

20 posts

Capping Pricebenders Auctions at 99 cents in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders

16 hours ago

That's just simply not accurate. View the stats on your PB tab. Currently it shows:

Different winners yesterday

First-time winners
(last 30 days)

Clearly, LOTS of people win...NOT just veteran members. Anyone can buy and bid as many TCredits as they want, whether they joined today or 15 years ago.

20 posts

Capping Pricebenders Auctions at 99 cents in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders

16 hours ago

Thank you for your suggestion, Charles, but then it wouldn't be an auction. An auction means you take bids until only one bidder remains...and then that last remaining bidder wins. Pricebenders will remain an auction.

12 posts

A Forum Rule in Miscellaneous

16 hours ago

It's simply made so the post(s) cannot be seen anymore, but the likes would remain I believe (once earned, we wouldn't take them away).

10 posts

Initial Coin Offer (ICO) in Suggestion Box #Marketing #TripleClicks

18 hours ago

If you're referring to the SFICoin that's out there, that's not us. Just a coincidence on the name. As for us actually holding an ICO in the future, anything's possible, but we are not developing a cryptocurrency at this time (though we ARE watching that space very carefully).

539 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Taunita Rexha! in Recognition

1 day ago

Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group:

Taunita Rexha
BELGIUM

Congratulations, Taunita! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of November 24th, 2016, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

553 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Chiedozie Ikwu! in Recognition

2 days ago

Chiedozie Ikwu
NIGERIA

Congratulations, Chiedozie! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of November 23rd, 2016, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

38 posts

WHY is Bitcoin so high in price? in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

Hi Loise,

You can buy TripleClicks gift certificates directly with your Rewardicals and then buy whatever you want at TripleClicks. No need to first redeem for Bitcoin.

529 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Bitt Yun Chin! in Recognition

3 days ago

Bitt Yun Chin
MALAYSIA

Congratulations, Bitt Yun! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of November 22nd, 2016, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

38 posts

PTP Top Score Notification!! in Recognition #Contests #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

3 days ago

Looks to me like you won a share of the PTP Zackpot, but have not yet posted the highest score for an individual auction. I can assume this because you have the PTP WINNER badge (which is what you get when you have a top 200 cumulate score for the week).

21 posts

Ever consider a TCredit drawing? in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #TCredits

3 days ago

Hi Steve,

Probably wouldn't pass the legal requirements as you've described it. An illegal lottery has three elements:

1. You have to pay to play.
2. There's a prize of value.
3. No skill is required to win/winner chosen at random.

Such a contest can be made legal if you can eliminate at least one of the above.

551 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jonathan Gagne! in Recognition

4 days ago

Jonathan Gagne
CANADA

Congratulations, Jonathan! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of November 21st, 2016, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

52 posts

commission payment!!! in Getting Started #Sales

4 days ago

Thank Gery for quick response. How can the future bitcoin payment options affect my current situation explained in text?

Not sure exactly what you're asking...but you could set your payment option to ACCUMULATE now (so all commissions just accumulate on your account)....and then when Bitcoin comes online, you can receive all your commissions stored in Bitcoin.

52 posts

commission payment!!! in Getting Started #Sales

4 days ago

Payment of commissions by Bitcoin is on the way. Perhaps that will work better for you?

39 posts

Should I continue ... in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Keep in mind that winning a share of the PTP Zackpot means the total cumulate points of every game played for the WEEK. 1000 or so points is good but not a particularly large amount when one can score over 500 points on a single game alone.

Special note: Our recent change in points scored for price predictions is designed to level the playing field so many more people can win each week.

58 posts

Help: I just won 25 Rewardicals in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Rewardical

4 days ago

Hi Herbert,

Did you read the announcement?

news.sfimg.com/2017/10/31/introducing-rewardical/

It has highly detailed information, an extensive Q&A section too.

What exactly are you unclear about and I or others here at the form will be glad to clarify for you.

58 posts

Help: I just won 25 Rewardicals in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Rewardical

4 days ago

No! As I've reported many times, there is currently no expiration on Rewardicals. If and when one is set, you'll have a minimum of a year from the date of the announcement before they would expire.

32 posts

What is the difference between Rewardicals & MRPs ? in Miscellaneous #Contests #Rewardical

4 days ago

Folks,

Until we actually replace MRP with Rewardicals, you have no idea how many Rewardicals you will receive instead of MRP. It certainly won't be one for one! We are not going to replace a five dollar bill with a one dollar bill of course! I recommend comparisons stop being made until you actually know what you would receive in Rewardicals instead.

32 posts

What is the difference between Rewardicals & MRPs ? in Miscellaneous #Contests #Rewardical

4 days ago

Rewardicals currently have no expiration. And if one IS set, it will be at least a year from when it is announced, so relax.

58 posts

4 days ago

Please don't make assumptions. There is no expiration policy finalized yet. If there is one, it will be announced.

18 posts

Can I receive my commissions on my Bitcoin Wallet? in Compensation #Compensation

4 days ago

Commissions paid via Bitcoin is indeed coming soon.

526 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ljiljana Antic! in Recognition

5 days ago

Ljiljana Antic
SERBIA

Congratulations, Ljiljana! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of November 20th, 2016, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

32 posts

5 days ago

I'm seriously shocked by your assessment. In what ways do you feel MRP is better?

32 posts

5 days ago

You may want to review the Rewardical announcement. MRP is a one trick pony and pales in comparison to the Rewardical already, and you've only seen the tip of the iceberg! Also, if you'll review the announcement, you'll see that MRP's future is addressed (it is almost certainly going to be replaced due to the redundant elements).

19 posts

E365 and RT in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

5 days ago

i

Yes, as I stated above. No need to speculate when I've provided the answer.