Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Jeannette G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

17 posts

Oh, my HIDDEN!!! 143 :) in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

Congratulations! This is fantastic! I think this is one of the best games here and one of the best I've ever played. I truly believe that these games are also really educational and they are great for keeping your mind sharp as a tack! Congratulations again for your really great score. Keep on doing what you're doing! I love it!

28 posts

Thank you all so much for your prayers. in Miscellaneous

7 days ago

All praise and thanks to God for His wonderful work and His grace! It is a truly great praise report. May your healing be complete and total and pain free. May you find rest in Him. I declare and decree life, complete wholeness and prosperity now in your life, in Jesus' name!

28 posts

I think I should stop sending Team mails n E-cards! in Miscellaneous

8 days ago

I have to say that many times I don't respond to messages by writing, but I do keep active and build my business. If someone has a question for me or something is important for that person, I will answer him. I am glad for anyone who does write. However, the important thing is that your movers stay active. Just keep communicating with them. AS long as they don't block your messages or say that they don't want to hear from you, it's all okay. It's like planting seeds. You don't know which ones will grow and how they will grow, but you end up with a harvest. So keep on communicating and watering those seeds. It's vital for life!

51 posts

Asking for your prayers in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor

9 days ago

Kevin, may you be completely healed of this shoulder trouble and may you have no further trouble with this, in Jesus' name; Ideclare and decree life and wholeness. Please keep us posted.

136 posts

Congratulations Leon McKee, our new Diamond Team Leader in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

14 days ago

Congratulations, Leon, on reaching DTL! It is a joy to be in your downline! I am looking forward to reaching that level very soon and am confessing and affirming that I am already one! Keep up the great work! It is a joy to work with you. Kindest regards!

14 posts

Challenges with Astro Auction... What way out? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests #Rewardical

15 days ago

Hello! I downloaded Chrome and am doing fine with Astro Auctions. Whenever I get the email that says that the auction is ready for me to launch, I click on that link and when my computer asks me which browser I want to use, I select Chrome. There are other sites that have captcias and I know now to use Chrome for those sites and I do much better. For anything else, I use my familiar Internet Explorer. That is my default browser; I have set it up that way. I hope this helps.

36 posts

Spin & Win dicontinued in Miscellaneous #Contests #Team Building #VersaPoints

16 days ago

I am a little surprised and disappointed, although I never got many VP from this. I made an effort to read the newsletters and didn't have to have the contest there to give me the incentive to read them. However, I kept hoping that I would win more than 20 VP. I am very hopeful that something really better will replace this, because I value as many VP as possible, as well as Rewardicals and TCredits. The badges are also very important. So I'm looking forward to whatever Gery has up his sleeves right now. Ha Ha! Have a great day!

36 posts

I'm new EXECUTIVE AFFILIATE! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

17 days ago

Sinisa, it's never too late to start. You have finally done the first step. Now, it's on to higher, bigger and better things. It won't be long before you become a Team Leader. I wouldn't be surprised if you became one before this month is over! Keep reading, learning and working on your business daily and you will succeed. congratulations and keep up the great work!

35 posts

I am back in Miscellaneous

21 days ago

Chalid! Welcome back! I'm not sure you remember me, but I'm not sure I remember you either. That doesn't matter though. I congratulate you on returning to us and I know that you will be even more active than you were before. I heartily encourage you to go through all the Launch Pad Lessons and all of the new readings here, because so much has changed that it looks vastly different than when you were here before. And yet, it has so much the look and feel of what you were used to before. You're going to see very definite changes in the Compensation Plan and also the Plan that helps you become Diamond (DTL)! If you need any help, just let me know. I am here to help, along with the rest of the family. Thanks so much for putting trust in this business. My love goes out to you. And may you and your family be blessed!

Kindest regards,

13 posts

reCAPTCHER! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Mohamed, what browser are you using? I have found that if I use Google Chrome, this works. The first few times I used it I had to fill in the captia but after that I have been able to claim my winnings without it. I have not used my iPhone on this because It required me to deal with the captia. I only use my computer when bidding at Astro Auctions. I hope this helps.

16 posts

Really excited and happy in Recognition #Astro Auctions #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Congratulations on your winnings! This is a great beginning!

I use the Astro Auctions and the games to help build my VP to increase my rank. This really helps my progress. Even if I don't win the auctions, I win prizes anyway.

Keep this up and you will really be a winner. You already are, and I love it!

58 posts

Ungrateful PSA in Team Building #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hello! I wouldn't allow this to worry you. People who do things wrong blame others instead of themselves. It's not worth the trouble to work with those who do not want to work. Actually thee person is blaming you or the company for not getting income that he/she should be spending time earning and working hard. Work with the workers. And always remember this: What you learned in Launch Pad is true. Criticism is upward, praise is downward. However, I feel that we should not be critical of anyone here. We should encourage. If an affiliate acts really nasty and becomes profane and you receive emails that solicit or in any way break rules, warn the affiliate the first time and then send a copy of the email with your support ticket to the Support staff if this continues. I have had a few affiliates expelled fo breaking rules.

I hope this information is helpful to you. Keep working with the workers and leave the tire kickers behind.

Have a really great day!

12 posts

Which option would you take?...... in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Philip, I bid at the auctions and play the games if I think I will have enough TCredits to keep me going for awhile. I may play for 1 TCredit each time I play. I know I will win something. Then I go and redeem these rewardicals for VP.

109 posts

Prayer for my wife Claudia in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi! May the Good Lord grant your request speedily. It is His gracious will for you. You are in His care.

11 posts

Doubt??!! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Compensation #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hello! This is fantastic! Keep this up!

On another note, I installed Google Chrome and was able to claim my prizes for the Astro Auction for the first time. Internet Explorer just doesn't cut it!

There is one thing, though. Google Chrome works almost the same as Internet Explorer, but I find that some links are not identified the same at SFI or TripleClicks. For example, at SFI, the link that says, "Open Genealogy" using Internet Explorer does not identify in Google Chrome. It may be a JAWS problem. JAWS is my screen reader. However, I am trying this out on the Forum and on everything tonight just to see what happens. It does work much faster and loads pages much faster.

I apologize for my getting into this subject and kind of going off from the main subject, but I did want to let you know that my main issue with the captcia has been resolved. Since I am a certified JAWS trainer, i will have to learn Google Chrome because some students do not have Internet Explorer. I have tried Fire Fox and do not care for it. It doesn't suit me as well as this. So thank you so much for convincing me to use this browser.

Have a great day!

48 posts

Waste of Time in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hello, Al! I am totally blind, so I cannot bid on Astro Auctions because the Captcha is not an audio one. in fact, when I use my iPhone, it's definitely there, the captcha, that is. On my desktop computer I use Internet Explorer, because that is the only browser I definitely know how to use with my screen reading software. I find a box where it says to claim my prizes, but when I try the button, it doesn't work for me. Therefore, I am not able to bid unless Support goes in and claims my prizes for me. This is a real hassile and I refuse to mess with this until this is resolved. I didn't realize that browsers cause captcha images. I thought the security thing was always on the website we were using. If this is the case, I cannot blame SFI for the problem. I still argue that there always needs to be an audio captcha that I can hear and type in while I listen. ON a cell phone, this simply does not work for me, even if it is audio. It takes me too long to type it ihn. I might be able to dictate it if I could remember it. Thanks for bringing up this issue.

17 posts

7 times the winner in 10 minutes! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi, Eugen! Congratulations on your winnings! That is phenomenal! I have played Grand Master Poker but have not been nearly able to do that. That's okay, however. It's all in the fun of it. Keep this up and you'll get your shirt. Keep this up more and you'll get your maximum number of shirts for the year! At any rate, keep having fun and get your affiliates/members to join you in the fun. Have a great day!

70 posts

Does it make financial cents (sense) in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

George, as others have said, don't give up! The only way to fail is to give up. It may take five years for you to see real results. Others have done well in maybe two years, but it takes time. Remember what you read in the Lauhnch Pad lessons about this business? Please go back over the lessons and study The Plan and the Compensation Plan. Continue to do what you are doing. It does work. And don't forget to make sure that your affiliates go to www.ffimg./path. I've struggled through this as well and am a Gold Team Leader now. But it took me many years to reach this and to stay there. My goal is still Diamond. And every day I speak that I am a Diamond. You're going to make it. Don't worry about your sponsor or your upline team members. If they do not work at this and they don't continue, you will move up the ranks and so will your team members and you will have a sponsor and team members who will work with you. Just keep going!

If you need any more help, we're all here to help and to cheer you on, so keep running!

Have a great day!

15 posts

SFI Offers Us An E.T. Moment! in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Wow! This is an excellent post! There was one error in it. "You" near the end of your letter should be "your." "You future can be what YOU make it!" It should be, "Your future can be what YOU make it.! I corrected it in my version. It is now in my Word documents folder. In fact, I'm going to use it in my email to all affiliates with 0 VP this month. I'll take the challenge and see what happens! Thank you so much. Basically I will say that this was submitted by another affiliate who gave permission to use it. It was so good that I had to use it.

Again, thank you so much. It is the affiliates with such creative writing skills that makes this so interesting. Have a wonderful day and a wonderful week! Keep on being productive!

22 posts

I'm here to tell you that not everyone cuts it and why! in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

2 months ago

It's so true. The things you have written really should make people think. Just imagine having to write a business plan on this type of program! Imagine trying to write your sales pitch. Imagine how you would teach all the affiliates that come in, if you get them at all. Imagine all the items you would have to place in your store on the website and the cost for each and the amount of money you would pay affiliates for selling them and/or purchasing them and for performing other activities on the site. Imagine that all affiliates had to make up their own business plan and sales pitch. Everyone would have to do a lot of training and selling on their own. And just imagine trying to keep up the website and trying to iron out the glitches that occur and deal with security breaches and all the strange things that can happen to the server and peoples' computers. You just might have a mess on your hands.

Answer: SFI, Tripleclicks and Zing! This is so phenomenal that one could never imagine something like this alone. Everything takes teamwork. It is everyone's responsibility to support the team and to take care of his own business. The tools are there. The training is there. The encouragement is there. The challenge is there. What more would a person want?

The thought is that even Gery Carson could not have done all this completely on his own. He has built a network of people to work with him on this. What would you do if the Support staff people were not in existence? And isn't it a privilege to be a part of this huge network of members? It is massive!

Again, thank you for writing this post. let's see where this takes us. I expect that others will be spurred on to activity and some, no matter what you do, just won't care. People are what they are … people!

8 posts

Zing Swag in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Sales #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Yeah, this would be great, with VP and Rewardicals and CV and all the rest that we get from SFI products and TripleClicks Products that are for affiliates to use, just like we use them for the Rewardical X-Cards!

Here's another thought. Wouldn't it be great if the Rewardical X-Cards appeared in the Astro Auctions, as well as being able to be sold? You could still get them with your unique number on them, as your auction winnings are associated with your SFI ID. Maybe in the Price Bender Auctions these items, including all of the Zing ones and the Rewardical X-Cards, could be included. Thanks so much.

12 posts

Work in the World of Technology! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Eduardo, when I joined this business in 2001, I never dreamed all of this would happen. I never dreamed that SFI would eventually have something called TripleClicks. Nor had I ever dreamed of technology becoming the thing it is today and will be tomorrow! When I stumbled on this opportunity using the internet, I thought this was a very unusual business model, nothing like the network marketing ideas I had ever experienced before. But never, in my wildest imagination, could I ever have foreseen what was coming! When my government job was cut twice in one year, I knew I would have to really spend more time in this business, and opportunities became available to do that because of what Gery Carson and his team have accomplished here. The accessibility of the site is one of the most remarkable things I have ever seen from the beginning. It has truly been a wonderful pleasure working with so many wonderful people from all over the world.

I simply cannot imagine any other business model even coming close to what SFI or TripleClicks or the whole Zing umbrella network has accomplished. Thanks go to Gery Carson, the Support Team and every Zing member for making this truly unique business opportunity possible. Have a wonderful day!

23 posts

Prayers for California in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor

2 months ago

Thank you for alerting us to these fires in Canada, Greece and California and wherever they may be. My prayers go out to them. May all those affected be safe and there be no injuries or deaths. May recovery happen quickly and there be restoration for all. May our affiliates there be safe and let us hear from them that they are all right.

We thank You, eternal father, for healing these lands and for caring for the people there and helping them to recover, in Jesus' name. Amen.

254 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Eddie Dublin ! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations on a job well done! You have set the course. It is built on a strong foundation and your hard work has paid off. May you and your team grow exponentially! I look forward to being of help in some way and look forward to seeing you and your team reach Diamond. Have a wonderful day!

19 posts

Readers are leaders - read about leaders that read daily! in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Here are a couple of other examples of why we should read, as well as write. Suppose your doctor gives you a prescription. You go to the pharmacy and get it filled. It pays to read the instructions that your doctor and/or your pharmacist gives you on the bottle of whatever you have filled. Otherwise, you might do something harmful to your body. You might not know what the side effects are in case something happens and your body is not able to handle the medicine correctly.

Another point is that when you cook something you have never tried before, it's best to read (and write if it is online) the recipe for that dish you are trying to make. Some recipes require you to follow instructions to the letter, particularly certain ingredients. Some recipes do allow you to use optional ingredients or a substitute if desired. I hope this helps to show the importance of reading and the seriousness of this.

Case in point: Warranty for an item is very important, and you'd better know what you are doing in case repairs are needed before expiration.

Have a great day!