Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Jeannette G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

15 posts

SFI Offers Us An E.T. Moment! in Team Building

1 day ago

Wow! This is an excellent post! There was one error in it. "You" near the end of your letter should be "your." "You future can be what YOU make it!" It should be, "Your future can be what YOU make it.! I corrected it in my version. It is now in my Word documents folder. In fact, I'm going to use it in my email to all affiliates with 0 VP this month. I'll take the challenge and see what happens! Thank you so much. Basically I will say that this was submitted by another affiliate who gave permission to use it. It was so good that I had to use it.

Again, thank you so much. It is the affiliates with such creative writing skills that makes this so interesting. Have a wonderful day and a wonderful week! Keep on being productive!

21 posts

I'm here to tell you that not everyone cuts it and why! in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

8 days ago

It's so true. The things you have written really should make people think. Just imagine having to write a business plan on this type of program! Imagine trying to write your sales pitch. Imagine how you would teach all the affiliates that come in, if you get them at all. Imagine all the items you would have to place in your store on the website and the cost for each and the amount of money you would pay affiliates for selling them and/or purchasing them and for performing other activities on the site. Imagine that all affiliates had to make up their own business plan and sales pitch. Everyone would have to do a lot of training and selling on their own. And just imagine trying to keep up the website and trying to iron out the glitches that occur and deal with security breaches and all the strange things that can happen to the server and peoples' computers. You just might have a mess on your hands.

Answer: SFI, Tripleclicks and Zing! This is so phenomenal that one could never imagine something like this alone. Everything takes teamwork. It is everyone's responsibility to support the team and to take care of his own business. The tools are there. The training is there. The encouragement is there. The challenge is there. What more would a person want?

The thought is that even Gery Carson could not have done all this completely on his own. He has built a network of people to work with him on this. What would you do if the Support staff people were not in existence? And isn't it a privilege to be a part of this huge network of members? It is massive!

Again, thank you for writing this post. let's see where this takes us. I expect that others will be spurred on to activity and some, no matter what you do, just won't care. People are what they are … people!

8 posts

Zing Swag in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Sales #TripleClicks

13 days ago

Yeah, this would be great, with VP and Rewardicals and CV and all the rest that we get from SFI products and TripleClicks Products that are for affiliates to use, just like we use them for the Rewardical X-Cards!

Here's another thought. Wouldn't it be great if the Rewardical X-Cards appeared in the Astro Auctions, as well as being able to be sold? You could still get them with your unique number on them, as your auction winnings are associated with your SFI ID. Maybe in the Price Bender Auctions these items, including all of the Zing ones and the Rewardical X-Cards, could be included. Thanks so much.

12 posts

Work in the World of Technology! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

13 days ago

Eduardo, when I joined this business in 2001, I never dreamed all of this would happen. I never dreamed that SFI would eventually have something called TripleClicks. Nor had I ever dreamed of technology becoming the thing it is today and will be tomorrow! When I stumbled on this opportunity using the internet, I thought this was a very unusual business model, nothing like the network marketing ideas I had ever experienced before. But never, in my wildest imagination, could I ever have foreseen what was coming! When my government job was cut twice in one year, I knew I would have to really spend more time in this business, and opportunities became available to do that because of what Gery Carson and his team have accomplished here. The accessibility of the site is one of the most remarkable things I have ever seen from the beginning. It has truly been a wonderful pleasure working with so many wonderful people from all over the world.

I simply cannot imagine any other business model even coming close to what SFI or TripleClicks or the whole Zing umbrella network has accomplished. Thanks go to Gery Carson, the Support Team and every Zing member for making this truly unique business opportunity possible. Have a wonderful day!

23 posts

Prayers for California in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor

15 days ago

Thank you for alerting us to these fires in Canada, Greece and California and wherever they may be. My prayers go out to them. May all those affected be safe and there be no injuries or deaths. May recovery happen quickly and there be restoration for all. May our affiliates there be safe and let us hear from them that they are all right.

We thank You, eternal father, for healing these lands and for caring for the people there and helping them to recover, in Jesus' name. Amen.

254 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Eddie Dublin ! in Recognition

16 days ago

Congratulations on a job well done! You have set the course. It is built on a strong foundation and your hard work has paid off. May you and your team grow exponentially! I look forward to being of help in some way and look forward to seeing you and your team reach Diamond. Have a wonderful day!

19 posts

Readers are leaders - read about leaders that read daily! in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

18 days ago

Here are a couple of other examples of why we should read, as well as write. Suppose your doctor gives you a prescription. You go to the pharmacy and get it filled. It pays to read the instructions that your doctor and/or your pharmacist gives you on the bottle of whatever you have filled. Otherwise, you might do something harmful to your body. You might not know what the side effects are in case something happens and your body is not able to handle the medicine correctly.

Another point is that when you cook something you have never tried before, it's best to read (and write if it is online) the recipe for that dish you are trying to make. Some recipes require you to follow instructions to the letter, particularly certain ingredients. Some recipes do allow you to use optional ingredients or a substitute if desired. I hope this helps to show the importance of reading and the seriousness of this.

Case in point: Warranty for an item is very important, and you'd better know what you are doing in case repairs are needed before expiration.

Have a great day!

8 posts

WOW! I was Blown away with this. A newbie may not see it! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

19 days ago

Hi! I like what you wrote. When I joined SFI, we had no Launch Pad, but we had the training. I finished it in less than a week and understood it completely. All people have to do is read and, if necessary, print it out for future reference. It's not that complicated. WE make it that way. Thank you for sharing. You have made a really fast start here. Keep up the great work!

30 posts

July was good. But August will be GREAT. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

20 days ago

Hello, Kevin. Congratulations to you and your team! Keep up the great work and enjoy August and whatever happens. I am sure there will be some interesting improvements and other things happening in August. I am looking forward to reaching higher goals next month as well. Have a great day!

12 posts

Tested Closing Methods - #2 of 10.-Give Them A Choice in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

25 days ago

Bruce, thank you so much for your postings here. The information on closings is really great! It helps me very much, as I have used these before, but It's good to always review them. I believe your information will help every SFI affiliate. Have a great day! Keep writing these wonderful posts.

26 posts

Do you know how to get 100 VP for 1 TCredit? in Astro Auctions

25 days ago

Hi, Max! I want to congratulate you on your winnings! I find this is really true as well. Astro Auctions really do work! Affiliates should really try it if they haven't already. You can really move with these, even if you try the junior ones. I wish you more success and more success to all affiliates who bid! Thank you so much for posting; you've made this so exciting with your original question that I had to read it. I like what I see. Have a wonderful day!

19 posts

Results of Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Steve, there is a box on my iPhone to be checked but it talks about an audio captia that I cannot reach. It also says something about choosing all items that includes cars or roads or something. When I use my computer, all I see is an empty box with no check button in it. There is no note of a captia or anything else until I try to click on the button to claim my prizes. Either they must do something to make this accessible or they must remove the captia altogether. That is what I am facing. Support has to help me get my prizes each time I bid. I love these auctions and would try more and am willing to try. I just have accessibility problems at the moment. I sincerely appreciate your attempt to help. Thanks, and may you have a blessed day!

19 posts

about 1 month ago

Steve, thank you for your offer. Unfortunately all I see is a box. There is no notice even that there is a captia. It is only when I push the button to claim my prize that I find out the problem. AS I said before, screen readers do not read captias. So that wouldn't work. There is no way for me to know where the captia is. Mr. Carson will have to figure this one out. I will write a suggestion. I sincerely appreciate your offer anyway. Have a great day!

14 posts

I won nothing, but the badge!! in Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Congratulations on winning your badge! That is exciting! This will open a door to a new dimension for you in SFI! The badges are very important! I am very sure that you will win something very soon and will be able to claim your prizes. Even if you use only one TCredit, you'll be flying! Have a wonderful time!

14 posts

I love it in Pricebenders #Contests #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Hello! I love the Astro Auctions as well! They are so exciting! They even have sound effects! AS a blind person, this makes it more exciting. I am hopeful that there will be a better way to claim my prizes, as an audio captia is not available yet, and my screen reader will not read captias. None of them do. Support had to help me claim them. They really have been so good! I'm hoping to get my badge.

19 posts

about 1 month ago

Hello! I love the Astro Auctions! There is only one problem, and Support had to retrieve my prizes for me. There is a captia that my screen reader will not read and there is no audio captia choice for blind and visually impaired. This was dealt with in another issue several years ago, but we are back to this now. I am hopeful that this will be taken care of soon so everyone has a chance to enjoy the trip, along with the sound effects! Thanks for your help!

6 posts

Keep away from Enemies of Network Marketing Business in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

This posting is very true. I like it very much. It is important that when you sign up and complete your profile and make your commitment by telling your sponsor that you are ready to work, then you should keep that commitment. When you do everything possible to make your business grow, you build a team whose members see that you are doing these things and will follow. That includes Smart Start, Launch pad lessons, To-Do list, setting up co-ops, sponsoring new affiliates, gaining new members, playing games, bidding at auctions and anything else, along with communication with your team members. Your badges will accumulate and you will begin to earn income as well. The affiliates who really want to work will appreciate your efforts as well.

Keep up the great work!

20 posts

Have you told anyone about SFI today in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Rewardical x-Cards are an excellent wait to share the opportunities we have. It makes for a wonderful conversation. Always try to use them. Keep up the great work!

32 posts

More DTLs Are Surely Coming! What's Next? in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Bing, I wish to congratulate you on becoming DTL! I also enjoyed your post. It is a wonderful thing to have reached this for! I look forward to reaching this goal soon. You have been a real model for all of us!

11 posts

Don't Miss The Bus! in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Thank you so much for this post. I am so glad I caught this bus in 2001 explain it was phenomenal explain I have had so much fun sense. And I really enjoyed the people who have been on this bus. I’m even trying to convince some people who have been on this bus to come back. I have really found that there are so many wonderful opportunities here. And everyone wins. If people would just stop sitting around and start moving on this bus and take whatever opportunities are available to them on this bus as well as getting on to the bus in the first place, imagine what this would be like. Imagine what the ride would be like for everyone. Enjoy your ride everyoneexclamation

34 posts

The Foundation of your SFI Business in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello explain this has been an excellent post explain I really enjoy reading this. It is so true.

Everyone must have a strong foundation to work this business or any business. We should not allow anything to destroy any part of the foundation or any other part of this building and we must all work together to help each other. Together everyone achieves more.

All of the changes have really helped. And there are so many things about to happen and there is so much excitement here that I cannot see how any of us would try to undermine this business.

However, because we are human, we all have the ability to messed things up if we are not careful. We must guard ourselves and each other from such a horrible thing as to undermine our own or someone else’s business in this wonderful network.

Have a really wonderful day explain and for all of you who celebrate in the United States, happy fourth of July.

12 posts

Disappearance of Weekly Team Mail Box in VersaPoints #Sponsor #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello exclaim I tried to be very careful about what I post, whether it is in the team mailer or the forum or anywhere else in SF I. It seems a shame that some people do not care and just write anything just to write and be abusive. SFI has always, from the very beginning, edited and made sure that these messages were right before they went out. I noticed that one time I spell Mr. Carson‘s first name wrong and they corrected me on it. That is good work! I really appreciate they do in this business. Support has really been wonderful explain it seems a shame that we cannot get these points because of peoples abuse. I am hoping that there will be a better replacement for that. At any rate, I will still send messages. But now, because there is no point given of VP, I could write anytime and it wouldn’t matter. So I wouldn’t necessarily have to write on Sunday or Saturday or a particular day of the week. I could write anytime. The only thing I would have to be careful with is how many people I reach at one time. Even so, because I only write to people who have greater than zero VP, I would still be able to do as many messages as I would like to a certain point. Thank you all for a wonderful job exclaim I look forward to riding more in the forum and for something else that will replace These lost points. Have a great day! R

47 posts

Feeling Sad About My 2nd Year Anniversary With SFI in Team Building

about 1 month ago

hi! Here's wishing you a very happy second anniversary with SFI and the best year ever! WE're all here to help you grow and succeed in your business. You have also been of valuable help to us. Thank you so much for helping to make this business great and communicating with your team and with everyone in the Forum! Keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing you at the top as DTL!

16 posts

Awesome news i find this morning! in Compensation #Compensation #Contests #Rewardical

2 months ago

Hello, and congratulations on your win! That is very exciting! You see how important it is to keep playing these games and bidding at auctions as well? You are a winner, for sure! Keep up the great work and winning! You never know what can happen until you try. The knowledge you gain from these games will also benefit you as well. It will help you in every area of your life. So keep on playing and encourage your affiliates to do the same. Have a really wonderful day and more to come!

11 posts

Business in Team Building #Leadership

2 months ago

Hello! I just want to welcome you to SFI and to the forum exclamation it is wonderful what you have written here. Thank you so much for writing your comment. I definitely agree that together everyone achieves more. That is what team means. And that is what SFI stands for. So keep up the great work and keep building your business no matter what things look like.