Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

21x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

58 posts

Does it make financial cents (sense) in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

6 hours ago

Hi George,

Your education with SFI have taught you what works and what don't work.

Now you know how to:
- Get 5000 VP
- Get hundreds of affiliates
- Get 42 PRM's (purchased)
- Participate in the Opti-Build
- Purchase PSA's from up-line co-op
- Communicate regularly with PSAs and CSAs
- And Etc...

How many affiliates know how to do the above and get the same or similar esults as you?

Your currently education is priceless on what work and what don't work.

Now, you need to do things a little different if you want to attain different results.

What can you do different?

I suggest that you do your own:
- Marketing
- Promoting
- Advertising
- And Etc...

For me, Everything changed for the better when I started doing my own:
- Marketing
- Promoting
- Advertising
- And Etc...

BTW, Maintain your rank and set even higher goals for yourself.

Tip: Be thankful for your current experience and do things a little different to find your future Diamonds!

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk)
Gold Team Leader
Advocate For Free Advertising

11 posts

Build an advertising empire and achieve SFI Success. in Marketing #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Andy,

I like banners and use them to attract members to sites that I promote.

As you probably noticed in the forum that I moderate, I use banners in all of my Program Threads.

Currently, I don't do any testing of my banners or links (I do trackers on all my links).

Why?

Since I use Free Advertising and it don't cost me anything, I just post ads since it don't cost me cash out of my pocket.

If I was paying for advertising, I would test to see where my hits and signups were coming from.

-

11 posts

Build an advertising empire and achieve SFI Success. in Marketing #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Andy,

I like the title of this thread and it got my attention right away.

Thanks for sharing your strategy on how you're advertising and suggestion on other ways to grow our Advertising Empire!

Gold Team Leader

4 posts

SFI Gives Us The Opportunity To Earn Multiple Streams Of Income in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... [Advocate For Free Advertising]

SFI Gives Us The Opportunity To Earn Multiple Streams Of Income ALL Over The World.

I'm excited that I have the opportunity to leverage my time and efforts and earn Multiple Streams Of Income.

How to I earn Multiple Stream Of Income?

SFI give ALL of us the opportunity to earn multiple streams of income thru growing a large team of active affiliates.

How Do We Grow Our Team?

- Through Family
- Friends
- Co-workers
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Instagram
- Internet
- And Etc...

For me, I use the internet to grow 100% of my SFI business.

How? I use traditional online advertising to attract my future Diamond Team Leaders.

Here's an example of leveraging my time and efforts thru my team.

Currently, My Top 10 PSAs Movers VP's for August 2018 (As of 8/18/18):
#1 Maria 8,627 VP
#2 William 7,958 VP
#3 Sebas 5,249 VP
#4 Alistair 5,011 VP
#5 Abubakar 4,686 VP
#6 Peter 4,400 VP
#7 Ime 4,386 VP
#8 Andrea 3,539 VP
#9 Norman 3,398 VP
#10 LaJuan 3,170 VP

See, with SFI our income is ONLY limited by our ACTION.

In other words, We have the opportunity to EARN unlimited income by leveraging our time and efforts thru growing a large team.

Tip: Grow Multiple Streams Of Income By Leveraging Your Time And Effort Thru The Help Of Others!

9 posts

Knowing Yourself ! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Eduardo,

You make SFI sound like an exciting place with no limits except for the ones that we place upon ourselves.

SFI is truly a place to grow and to discover new things and to overcome ourselves and limitations.

Tommie Kirkland
Gold Team Leader

9 posts

SFI Train ALL My PSAs And Give Them The Incentives... in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Yes, we help and guide our new affiliates if they need help.

As you know, The Smart Start send them email for 30 days.

I think that SFI do an excellent job of training our affiliates.

Any advice from me with come from the LaunchPad training?

What we want to have is duplication that ALL affiliates can follow.

21 posts

My Method Of Advertising Is So Simple, That Most Overlook It... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Mohammed,

The secret, Using Viral Mailers and Safelist you will get a lot (thousands) of emails from other members.

For me, I don't won't thousands of emails sent to my personal email account.

9 posts

SFI Train ALL My PSAs And Give Them The Incentives... in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... (Advocate For Free Advertising)

SFI Train ALL My PSAs And Give Them The Incentives to grow their own business.

The new affiliates don't have to be concern about training the affiliates that they signup.

So, our new affiliate themselves can start focusing on generating traffic to their gateways.

For me, I don't do any training myself, I just direct them to (If they request by help):
- LaunchPad
- The Rules Of Success
- The Diamond Plan
- And Etc...

Why?

Simple, I want ALL my affiliates to think, I can direct my new affiliates to the right resources.

My Workers have NEVER requested my help and they're doing an outstanding job on their own.

It's True, Leaders Are Readers! They can read for themselves...

Tip: Let SFI Train YOUR PSAs And Give them the Incentives to grow their own business.

21 posts

My Method Of Advertising Is So Simple, That Most Overlook It... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Len,

You can build a solid business with Free Advertising alone.

Anyone with a small or large budget can use Free Advertising daily to find their future Diamond Team Leaders.

Tip: Always be advertising to generate traffic to your gateways to find your future Diamond Team Leaders!

11 posts

Traffic exchange in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Darko,

Since I been online, I always look for ways to leverage my time and efforts thru the help of others.

With Traffic Exchanges, I leverage my time and efforts by promoting Traffic Exchanges Downline Builders.

Why?

You can promote the downline builder and get more signups that will join under you if you have all your IDs filled in for the downline builder.

So, when they join the various Traffic Exchanges and view ads you will earn credits from their efforts that you can use to show your sites.

I suggest that you use and promote 20+ traffic exchanges to get more exposure for your ads.

How many Traffic Exchanges Do I Surf At A Time?

As many as you're computer will allow you to surf. I like to Surf up to 10 sites at the same time.

How?

Simple, Just open up to 10 windows and surf from 1 to 10 TE, then do it again and again...

Tip: Use Traffic Exchange Downline Builders to leverage your time and efforts!

Gold Team Leader

7 posts

Truth or Dare in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for sharing your Truth or Dare Method with the forum.

I like your truth or dare method, if you know where you stand and where you want to go, you know what you need to do to get there.

For me, I really like "Recruit and Promote" which is what I'm doing daily to find my future Diamond Team Leaders.

My ultimate goal is to attain Crown Team Leader (Currently the rank don't exist)

By me aiming to be a Crown Team Leader there's a possibility of 2 new ranks in the future:
- Double Diamond Team Leader
- Triple Diamond Team Leader

Now, when went I attain Triple Diamond Team Leader, Next Stop... Crown Team Leader!

Tip: Post FREE Ads Daily to find your future Diamond Team Leaders!

Gold Team Leader

14 posts

How to manage inactive team members? in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Maricar,

Other than sending weekly emails and stream posts, I don't bother my inactive members.

Why?

I focus my attention on generating more traffic to my gateways to find members that or workers and looking for an opportunity like SFI.

Remember, The Rules Of Success #4 Work with the workers.

How do you develop quality affiliates? It's real simple: WORK WITH THE WORKERS!

Gold Team Leader

I

28 posts

I Copy And Paste My SFI Ads Directly From My Gmail Account... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Magnus,

Just do a search on the searchengines like Google for:
- Free Advertising
- Free Classifieds
- Traffic Exchanges
- Viral Mailers
- Safelists
- Ad Boards
- And Etc...

The internet is loaded with various forms of Free Advertising.

Before you join, read the terms so that you're know what to expect from the site.

For example, if you join Viral Mailers and Safelists, you will get a lot of emails from other members which is good. Enclosed in each email that you receive will be a link for you to click to earn credits so that you can use to mail your own ads.

Also, use a Gmail for your advertising sites that's different from your personal email account. Most advertising sites will require you to use a Gmail because most internet providers block the emails from advertising sites.

24 posts

Whether earnings depend on just our work or ... in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Snezana,

I agree with Gery 100% and some!

In fact, check out my thread on (Posted 4 days ago):

Nothing Happens Until Someone Sells Something...
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=130326

9 posts

What is your ultimate goal in SFI in Miscellaneous #Compensation

4 days ago

Hi Mercy,

My ultimate goal is to be Crown Team Leader which don't exist yet.

Since I have been telling the forum that I was going to be CTL, one members have asked Gery if there was the possibility of adding that rank.

At the moment there's no possibility that the CTL rank will be added.

But Gery did say there could be a possibility to add the following rank in the future:
- Double Diamond Team Leader
- Triple Diamond Team Leader

See, my ultimate goal is already working toward the possibility of DDTL and TDTL.

Once I attain the Triple Diamond Team Leader, Next Stop... Crown Team Leader!

What's My Plan To Attain Crown Team Leader?

The same thing that I did to attain (Posting Free Ads Daily):
- Bronze Team Leader
- Silver Team Leader
- Gold Team Leader
- And Etc...

Gold Team Leader

11 posts

Traffic exchange in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Darko,

Traffic Exchanges were the first Free Advertising methods that I use many years ago.

I use to make sales directly from using them when the Gurus said that they were a waste of time and effort.

I'm a member of hundreds of Manual Traffic Exchanges.

I have NEVER promoted only 3 traffic exchanges.

For me, the more exposure that you get the more opportunity that you have to get signups.

28 posts

I Copy And Paste My SFI Ads Directly From My Gmail Account... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Magnus,

What type of site was it:
- Viral Mailers
- Traffic Exchanges
- Classifieds
- Safelists
- Etc...

All that sites that I use are membership sites:
- All members expect to see or read other members ads

Please read all sites guidelines for posting ads so that you know what to expect.

For example, if you join Viral Mailers, you should receive a lot of emails from other members which is good.

28 posts

5 days ago

Hi Stephanie,

New sites that SFI affiliates don't know about yet.

Free Ads Sites like:
- Viral Mailers (My favorite)
- Traffic Exchanges
- Classifieds
- Banner Ad Networks
- Safelists
- And Etc...

As SFI affiliates, we compete with over 7+ Millions Members...

I'm always on the lookout for new site before everyone else.

28 posts

5 days ago

Hi Basheer,

I sent the ads to myself, then I move them to the folder that I named "My Ads"

28 posts

5 days ago

Hi Basheer,

Why not start today!

It won't cost you any money out of pocket to post free ads.

People who know me, just follow my lead and post ads like I do.

28 posts

5 days ago

Hi Kelly,

No, I don't have that problem.

That's why I use traditional advertising sites like:
- Viral Mailers
- Safelists
- Traffic Exchanges
- Ad Boards
- And Etc...

28 posts

5 days ago

H Debbie,

Any newbie can do what I do when it come to FREE advertising.

The newbies who know me outside of SFI, just model what I do and get the same or similar results.

How?

They see my ads:
- Subject Titles
- Body of the ads
- URL/Link
- They join the same advertising sites that I promote
- And Etc...

28 posts

5 days ago

Hi Johnna,

In just one site, I have 17,604,105 Ad Credits...

In addition to the 17,604,105 Ad Credits, I have (Same Site) :
- Lifetime Banner
- You have (24) Banner Ads
- You have 38 125x125 banner(s) to add.
- You have 21 Featured Banner with Text Ad(s) to add
- You have (73) Solo Ads
- You have (51) Text Link Ads
- You have (45) Fullpage Surf Ads
- You have (8) Sponsor Ads

As I mentioned, The above is from one site that I promote.

I don't have time to post ALL the above ads...

28 posts

5 days ago

Hi Munish,

Currently, I have 49,168 Rewardicals tokens to redeem.

I have a habit of accumulating stuff (Ad Credits, Rewardicals) I guess I like seeing them grow without touching it.

28 posts

5 days ago

Hi Johnna,
In most sites I don't post the banners ads.

Frankly, I have to much ad credits in sites that I don't use all of the advertising that I can use.

I rarely use:
- Banners Ads
- Login Ads
- Text Ads Link
- And Etc...

In just one site, I have 17,604,105 Ad Credits...

See, It's easy for me just to post Subject, Body, and URL and keep it moving!

I would need several Full Time Employees to work over-time to post all the ads that I have.

I probably have Billions Ad Credits across the net!

I could use the ad credits as bribe or as an incentive to get people to join and/or upgrade.

To date, I have never used the credits to get people to join or upgrade.

I want to get people to follow me without having to bribe them to join or upgrade.