Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

15x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

4 posts

a2a page is down for maintenance in Miscellaneous

3 hours ago

Hi Fellow SFI’ers,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

I have received numerous to be a2a friend.

Currently, the a2a page is down for maintenance.

As soon as the page is back up, I will accept all a2a friends request.

Tip: Always be posting ads to attract your future Diamond Team Leaders!

23 posts

Add The TripleClicks link to the FREE Gateway in Suggestion Box

20 hours ago

Hi Precious,

Yes, if we had the TripleClicks link on the Free Gateway we could be promoting the SFI opportunity and TripleClicks!

5 posts

So Much FREE Advertising!!! in Team Building

23 hours ago

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for giving numerous ways to use free advertising.

I have been using ONLY free advertising For 16+ years and I haven’t scratched the surface of free advertising.

Othet than forums, I don’t use Social Media sites which is wide open for marketers that do.

Tip: Run down to Marketing Aids and grab some Text Ads, Banners , Cards and Flyers and start using Free Advertising Daily!

27 posts

What's stopping YOU, to become Successful in SFI? in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Hi Marilyn,

I enjoyed reading your thread which covered a very important KEY to success with SFI.

Earlier when I got started online I had to overcome:
- No money for advertising
- Gurus that said free advertising is a waste of time
- Experts that said free advertising is a waste of time
- SEO Experts that said free advertising is a waste of time
- Etc...

How did I overcome the challenges?

Easy, I just proved them wrong using FREE advertising:
- I became weekly ezine columnist on free advertising
- Moderator for Free Advertising Methods in a forum for 2 top marketers
- Currently Moderator for a Top Marketer that have 11 successful online sites
- Winning referral contests over and over
- I’m the Top Promoter of most sites that I promote
- Etc...

As you can see, nothing is stopping or slowing me down.

Tip: Always Post Ads and Generate traffic to your sites daily!

27 posts

What's stopping YOU, to become Successful in SFI? in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Hi Beti,

Thanks for rejoining SFI and being a great role model to follow.

You’re a perfect role model that leads by example in promoting, getting signups, being a Designated Diamond and etc...

- Why did you quit?
- What made you comeback?
- What Lesson did you learn?

People assume that OUR top leaders don’t have challenges to overcome.

136 posts

Lets Go Fishing For PSAs Using Only FREE Advertising! in Marketing

1 day ago

Hi S Michele L., It could take some time. First you have to join some and usually they make you verify your address before they will let you post. (Some people do not realize this).

You should have a g mail address and most require this. If your mails do not show in your mail, then look in your Spam box. Google has a way to whitelist mails to make sure you receive them.

Most give you so many mail credits just for signing up free. However, you must look at a certain amount of mail credits to be able to have enough to mail. If you upgrade, (but do not do this immediately until you have tried it out and see which ones you like and mail to a lot), you are given many more mail credits every month and some Solos, usually.

Some mail lists only require one email but others require two. One for your List in which you will receive other people's mail who belong to that list, and one for your Contact, (in which you will see messages) It is good to open two and keep your Contact for Solos received or messages from admin, and keep your personal private.

Some free lists let you mail every 3 to 5 days and in others you may place ads every 12 to 24 hours. When you upgrade, most let you send multiple but it may only be every so many hours or sometimes whenever you want.

It is a good idea to get a notebook and keep some facts about each list, like if you are free or upgraded and how often you can mail. (Some have "Happy-Hour" in which at certain times of the day you receive double credits for looking at each)

I have to warn you, to keep focused on only SFI. While surfing for ad credits, many are tempted by the "Next shinny Gem of an Offer". So many offer that you can make money quick with them, some may be legit, but most of the very interesting you may be tempted to sign up for and they turn out to be SCAMS!

You can find thousands online and they work different ways. Look at your notebook and try to rotate the ones you use and you will get maximum results. Don't forget, we have free how to's under Training and Marketing Methods.

You are my PSA so ask me for more advice in a bubble question, where I am sure to see it, okay?

Hi Mary,

You gave great advice to your "PSA" explaining what to expect when using free advertising.

From you response, I can see that you have been around the block a few times using Free Advertising yourself!

8 posts

Come on! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership

2 days ago

I agree with you 100%!

One of the main keys to success is to NEVER give up if you want to reach your goals.

If I had given up when I went advertising broke using paid advertising, I wouldn’t be here today.

I found and alternate way of advertising that I can use daily without it costing me money out of my pocket.

Tip: Never give up on your dreams and turn every disadvantage around to benefit you!

28 posts

Maree's thoughts for the day. in Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Maree,

Thanks for sharing. I like to see our Team Leaders giving back what they have learned.

As a fellow Gold Team Leader, I Highly Endorse your Thoughts for today!

My Thoughts For Today
- Always Move your Business Forward daily
- Always Generate Traffic to uour sites (Gateways)
- Always Be on the look out for new advertising resources
- Always applied the Rules Of Success while growing your buiness
- Always read the LaunchPad so that you know what you're doing
- Pick a Role Model that you can follow that has already attain the goals you seek
- And most of all... Have Fun While Growing Your Business!

Tip: Make it a daily habit to post ads daily to reach your Ultimate goal... Diamond Team Leader!

13 posts

Win? That is not and should not be a question! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

2 days ago

Hi Goran,

Having the right mindset is very important in reaching goals.

I like that we have the Rules Of Success which is great in preparing our affiliates for success!

With the right tools like the LaunchPad + Rules of Success + The Diamond Plan We Become... UnStoppable!

Tip: I highly recommend that ALL affiliates read and re-read the Rules Of Success!

54 posts

Like joke! Like joke! I made it. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #E365 #Getting Started

3 days ago

Hi Nkechi,

Congrats on ALL your accomplishments!

Thanks for sharing your story and journey to success with SFI.

I'm sure your story will inspire others to succeed from your example!

6 posts

Are you having FUN while growing your business? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Stephen,

Belated Congrats on being E365 champion of your class!

6 posts

Are you having FUN while growing your business? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

Are you having FUN while growing your business?

For me, I'm having the time of my life and some.

I love finding new members and seeing my team grow on a daily bases.

Do you know what I really like?

I really like posting ads and attracting potential Diamond Team Leaders.

I don't work anymore trying to grow my business, I have fun while growing my business.

As they say, time flies when you're having fun!

Anyway, Are you having FUN while growing your business?

Tip: Find something that you enjoy doing while growing your business daily, like... Posting Ads!

18 posts

Bothered by Inactive PSA and Team Leaders? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi David,

Thanks for sharing how you use POPP (Patience, Observation, Persistence and Progress).

For me, I never concern myself who's active or inactive.

I ONLY focus on what I can control and leave the rest...

From my years of experience of working online, I have found that you don't have to Pull, Push or Drag Workers across the finish like.

If anything, The Workers will pull you over the finish line.

So, to be highly successful with SFI or any other opportunity, let the workers find you by posting ads daily.

Tip: Work with the Workers, but most of the workers won't need your help.

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk)

16 posts

Free Traffic and SFI. A Few Tips. in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Kevin,

Great post!

It's nice to read when someone is actually using the free advertising methods that I use.

I like your step by step of how you set-up and using free advertising.

So, you know about the FREE bonuses that Traffic Exchanges and Viral Mailers offer as an incentive to join.

I use and promote programs that offer up to 100,000 Free Ads credits just to join.

Tip: Free Advertising for everybody... The skies is the limit!

11 posts

LaunchPad in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Delmage,

I highly recommend that New and Veteran members to read and re-read The LaunchPad until it become second nature.

In addition, I highly recommend that New and Veteran members to read and re-read the The Rules Of Success until it become second nature.

And,

I highly recommend that New and Veteran members to read and re-read the The Diamond Plan until it become second nature.

After all, Leaders Are Readers... I Read A Lot! (Future Crown Team Leader)

6 posts

Online marketing in Marketing #Auto-Delivery #Marketing #Sales

4 days ago

Hi Dilliram,

In addition to other methods that you use...

I highly recommend that you include FREE Tradition advertising like:
- Classifieds
- Viral Mailers
- Safelists
- Traffic Exchanges
- Ad Boards
- Banner Ads Network
- Viral Ads Network
- Traffic Downline Builder
- And other free tradition advertising methods

I attained Gold Team Leader using only Free Advertising promoting the Free Gateway!

Tip: Make a habit of posting FREE ads daily to find your Future... Diamond Team Leaders!

24 posts

That's it I am done! in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Zhumagul,

Well said, I couldn't have said it better myself when it come to free advertising.

I never tried free advertising to see if it work, I worked free advertising to get the results that I have attained.

with free advertising the skies is the limit and some.

Again, well said!

20 posts

These are the kind of workers that I look for when I post ads... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Great! I’m looking forward to congratulating you... Diamond Team Leader!

Keep up the great work!

14 posts

The Will to Build in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

7 days ago

Hi Alex,

You are right, SFI is Our business and Not a job.

Like all businesses, we need to drive traffic to our Opportunity/Store daily in order for our business to grow.

Tommie KIrkland (Captkirk)

11 posts

Something to attract prospects to a posting. in Suggestion Box #Marketing #PSA

7 days ago

Hi George,

The Marketing Aids section has a lot of eye catching banners and text ads to recruit and/or attract the attention of prospects.

Have you read any of my threads?

I Attained Gold Team Leader promoting the Free Gateway to attract my future Diamond Team Leader.

17 posts

Strategies to gain income from sales in Sales #Localvantia #Sales #TCredits

7 days ago

Hi Edmund,

For me, I post ads daily to attract my future Diamond Team Leader.

How?

I use ONLY Free advertising to promote the Free Gateway to attract my future Diamond Team Leaders!

The goal is to work with the workers and the workers will grow their business and you will earn residual income from their purchase monthly.

I don't sell products or services, I promote the SFI opportunities to leverage my time and efforts to Earn Monthly Residual Income!

Tip: Start posting ads daily to find the workers that will work without you telling them to work!

20 posts

These are the kind of workers that I look for when I post ads... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

Hi Johnna,

For me, I use only FREE advertising in search for my future Diamonds.

I use ONLY Traditional FREE advertising like:
- Classifieds
- Viral Mailers
- Safelists
- Traffic Exchanges
- Ad Boards
- Viral Ad Networks
- FFA's
- Banner Ads Networks
- And other free methods

Why I prefer FREE Advertising to attract my future Diamonds?:
- They already know how to post Text Ads
- They already know how to post Banner Ads
- They know how to use Viral Mailers
- They know how to use Safelists
- And Etc...

20 posts

7 days ago

Hi Fellow SFI’ers,

Tommie kirkland (Captkirk) here...

When I’m posting ads, I’m looking for workers like:
- Gery - President
- Bing - PTL
- Leon - PTL
- Beti - PTL
- Mirjana - PTL

When you find workers like the ones I listed, you want have to pull, push or drag them across the finish line.

Why?

Because they will pull and drag you across the finish if you’re holding on to them.

Tip: Go and post ads daily to find your future... Diamonds!

12 posts

SFI is Easily one of the Best Opportunities online today... in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sales #Team Building

7 days ago

I live by this slogan:

“Some will, some won't. So what?! Someone's waiting! Next!”

12 posts

SFI is Easily one of the Best Opportunities online today... in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sales #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi Sead,

I didn’t mention anything about Free Advertising in the thread.

Where did you read free advertisement in the thread?

I did mention, Drive Traffic but nothing about Free advertising.