Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

15 posts

Best advertising places! in Marketing #Leadership #PSA #Sales

4 hours ago

Hi Endrit,

Kirsten is correct, I use ONLY Free Advertising methods to generate traffic to my sites.

I prefer the following methods of Free Advertising (Do a search on Google for):
- Viral Mailers (My favorite)
- Safelists (Credit Based)
- Traffic Exchanges (The First Free Advertising Methods that I used)
- Free Online Classifieds
- Banner Ad Networks
- FFA (Free For All)
- Viral Ad Networks
- And the lists go on and on...

Why I prefer the above methods?

Because marketers that use Free Advertising know how to:
- Post Free Ads
- Post Banners
- Post Text Ads
- Post Login Ads
- Post Solo Ads
- And Etc...

When they join SFI their learning curb will be very short on how to get started.

Tip: Post Ads Daily Using Free (I Only use Free Ads) Or Paid advertising to attract your future Diamond Team Leaders!

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk)
Gold Team Leader
Advocate For Free Advertising

7 posts

There's Nothing Wrong With Being A Tour Taker, Test Driver... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Phill,

From what you say, they're NOT a Tour Taker, Test Driver or Tire Kicker.

You can't take a tour without a valid email address, can you?

23 posts

Where does everyone get the time? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Mary,

For me:
- I post ads while eating
- I post ads while watching TV
- I post ads while laying in bed
- I post ads before I get out of bed
- I post ads while listening to the radio
- I post ads while waiting in the Doctor office
- I post ads while waiting in the Dentist office
- I post ads while waiting in the Eye Exam office
- I post ads while in the restroom/bathroom
- I post ads while riding in a car as a passenger
- And the list goes on and on...

Gold Team Leader

7 posts

There's Nothing Wrong With Being A Tour Taker, Test Driver... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Jessie,

Since I joined a lot of programs, I'm sure that I'm The King Tour Taker and Test Driver of many programs that I join.

And I have become, The Top Referrer directly bringing in over 10,000+ members in each programs that I became active it.

7 posts

1 day ago

Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

There's Nothing Wrong With Being A Tour Taker, Test Driver and Tire Kicker that join SFI to see what it offers from the inside.

After all, we do invite them to join SFI for FREE, No Obligation, and No Purchase Requirements Ever...

The problem is when you don't understand what a Tour Taker, Tire Kicker and Test Drivers are doing when they join SFI.

Frankly, Inactive members = Tour Takers, Test Drivers, Tire Kickers

As we all know and have heard hundreds or perhaps thousands of time... Work With The Workers!

So, out of the Tour Takers, Test Drivers and Tire Kickers we will discover our Future Diamonds.

SFI give us the greatest opportunity to find our future diamonds by offering SFI for free.

Tip: Be less concerned about the Tour Takers and Test Drivers and be more concerned about finding Workers and working with the workers!

19 posts

What's your favorite type of badge? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

1 day ago

Hi David,

I agree with Munish.

For me, the badges that I'm concerned with are the rank badges leading to Diamond Team Leader!

Gold Team Leader

3 posts

Can Advertising Really be FREE? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

2 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

14 posts

Solution to inactive affiliate part 1 in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

5 days ago

Hi Olanrewaju,

For me, I like that SFI offer the opportunity to join SFI for free.

How many members do you think that SFI would have if we had to pay to be members?
How many Cars would be sold if the car dealership charged to take a test drive?
How many members would Facebook have if we had to pay to be a member?
How many members would Twitter have if we had to pay to be a member?
How many member would Youtube have if we had to pay to be a member?
How many members would Gmail have if we had to pay for gmail?
How many members would Free Advertising Sites have if they had to pay to be a member?
How members would...

One of my greatest discoveries is offering programs that members can join for...FREE!

How many signups would you get for SFI if they had to pay $79.95 to join and $79.95 a month to be a member?
How many members would stay with SFI if they had to pay $79.95 month after month?

For me, I prefer to attract my potential Diamonds Team Leaders by offering them a free membership.

See, we're looking for the workers that will work and NOT counting how many Tour Takers, Test Drivers and Tire Kickers that we have.

Tip: Use SFI Awesome Free membership to attract your future Diamond Team Leaders!

11 posts

Special Thanks To Our Forum Gurus, Moderators and Active Forum... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... [Advocate For Free Advertising]

Special Thanks To Our Forum Gurus, Moderators and Active Forum Members!

Y'all truly make SFI the best 24 hour Support resources for information second to none.

Thanks for taking the time to help our fellow SFI members that have questions, concerns and requests for more information.

Our 24 hours Support gives me the complete assurance that someone will always be here to help me and my downline.

Again, Special Thanks To Our Forum Gurus, Moderators and Active Forum Members!

Tip: Always move your business forward to find your future Diamond Team Leaders!

7 posts

The Secret Of Our Success Is That We Never, Never Give Up. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... [Advocate Of Free Advertising]

"The secret of our success is that we never, never give up." - Wilma Mankiller

You can look around the forum and you will see members that have been a member of SFI for years.

I would say that OUR secret to success is that we NEVER give up and don't have any plans on giving up.

When I joined SFI, I didn't have a plan of Escape, Retreat or Quit...

By the way, I don't even understand what it mean to quit SFI.

For me, I'm In It To Win It!

Tip: Get rid of any thoughts of quitting, retreating or stopping until you reach your ultimate goal with SFI!

24 posts

My greatest obstacle to becoming a successful SFI Affiliate. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

12 days ago

Hi Godson,

No problem, Because TripleClicks has thousands of products and services that he can start promoting now without waiting.

He can use Free Advertising to promote the SFI opportunity and to promote TripleClicks products!

Gold Team Leader

20 posts

Are You Sending Enough Traffic To Your Gateways Daily? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

14 days ago

If I had any Secret of my Success online it would be that I send enough traffic to my gateway(s).

If a newbies started sending more traffic to their gateway(s) than the workers they would find themselves among the BTL, STL, GTL and Etc...

Now, if they follow my example of using Free Advertising they would have unlimited access to FREE advertising to outwork the workers!

Tip: Send Enough Traffic To Your Gateway(s) To Be Among The Top Team Leaders To Find Your Future Diamonds!

28 posts

Obtaining Rank using Rewardicals Advancing abobe EA in Getting Started

17 days ago

Hi James,

I never ask my my team to go up in rank, that’s a decison that they will have to make.

SFI give all of us reasons and incentives to go up in rank to leverage our Time and Efforts to Earn Residual Income through the help of our team.

My main focus is driving enough traffic to my gateway(s) so that SFI can do their part.

What’s SFI part?
- Training
- Smart Start
- LaunchPad
- The Path
- The Rules Of Success
- And Etc...

People hate to be sold, but the love to buy what they Need and Want to fulfill their desires.

Tip: Leaving the selling and telling to SFI and focus on driving traffic to your gateway(s) to find your future Diamonds!

28 posts

Obtaining Rank using Rewardicals Advancing abobe EA in Getting Started

18 days ago

Hi James,

It's simple, I have a had Standing Order (Auto-Delivery) since I been a member of SFI.

Why a Auto-Delivery (Standing Order)?

To insure that I have the qualification to retain the benefits of being an Executive Affiliate (EA) And/or Bronze Team Leader (BTL)

Now, I can just focus my time on generating traffic to my gateway(s) using ONLY Free Advertising.

Tip: I highly recommend that everyone get a Auto-Delivery to insure your EA status if you can afford it!

Gold Team Leader

8 posts

Maximum profitability in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

18 days ago

Hi Jackie,

For me, I’m building wide and deep!

Gold Team Leader

37 posts

15+ Years With SFI and I Have NEVER Made A Direct Sale... in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

22 days ago

Hi Christine,

Free Advertising suppose to be a waste of time and efforts according to the Gurus and Experts.

We're letting the cat out the bag when others find out about:
- Free Upgrades
- Getting Cash from free advertising sites
- And selling ad credits

If I wasn't using Free Ad Sites, I would be inspired to check them out!

BTW, You Get An A+... Keep up the great work!

14 posts

These Are The 3 Things We "MUST" Do To Be Successful with SFI... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

22 days ago

Hi Keshav,

I use ONLY the Free Gateway to attain Gold Team Leader.

Currently, Viral Mailers are my favorite method of advertising.

Currently, I'm promoting JMT "Join My Team" Gateway

Here's my ad:

========================================================

NETWORK MARKETING IS BOOMING ON THE WEB! - MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME!

Hi Fellow Marketer,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

Learn how we're sponsoring OVER 30,000 monthly worldwide without mailing anything, without faxing anything, without calling anyone! Totally Internet and system-driven and we've only scratched the surface.

Get started FREE! Sign up as an affiliate at:

[Your SFI ID Link Is Placed Here]

========================================================

37 posts

15+ Years With SFI and I Have NEVER Made A Direct Sale... in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

22 days ago

Hi Christine,

By all means, I don't won't anyone to think that I mean to ignore our tour takers.

In fact, I'm a TTI (Tour Taker, Tire Kicker & Inactive member) in a lot of programs that I have joined.

Since I use FREE advertising, I run across a lot of great programs that I join to see what they're about.

Now, When I awake in those programs, I easily become to Top Referrer and Top Promoter of the programs.

What cause me to wake up and get busy?

Here's one good reason:
- The Top Program that I was promoting vanish offline without a trace

So, I take inventory of my sleeping giants and wake up Godzilla (Monster).

In my past, I have awaken several Godzillas...

36 posts

I'm new EXECUTIVE AFFILIATE! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

22 days ago

Hi Sinisa,

Congrats! Achieving the Executive Affiliate level in SFI is a milestone.

Keep up the great work!

Gold Team Leader

15 posts

I Get Paid While Promoting My Gateways! - Do You? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

22 days ago

Hi Annastacia,

Are you including the https;// in front of the www?

Are you using the right banners size? 468 x 60 or 125 x 125

If you're using a computer, just place the cursor over the image:
- Right click the mouse
- Scroll down to copy image location and left click the mouse to copy it.
- Now put the cursor over the location for the image and paste it:
Right click the mouse, scroll down to paste and left click the mouse to paste.

The sites just want you the add the link for the gateway and banner and not the HTML code:

37 posts

22 days ago

Hi Christine,

All of my members receive the same communication that I send to all of them.

My CSAs get the same messages that my PSAs receive...

In fact, the forum get the same messages that my PSAs and CSAs receive too!

When they're ready, The Teacher will appear...

You can read ALL of my threads at: www.sfimg.com/forum/profile?tab=threads&sfiid=7605124

14 posts

These Are The 3 Things We "MUST" Do To Be Successful with SFI... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

22 days ago

Bijan Kanti Pandit,

1) The advertising program that I promote are 100% FREE!

2) I mentioned the major products that my affiliates buy month after month without fail and earn me a residual income.

Yes, you can sell physical products direct and indirect.

All of my sales come from my downline that buy direct!

Tip: Grow a large downline of workers and you won't have to worry about making sales yourself!

15 posts

Learn How To Use Free Advertising Before Paying For it... in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

22 days ago

Hi Kevin,

Well said.

I also have had better results with FREE advertising than I had with paid advertising.

I prefer promote Free Advertising with the option to upgrade for more advertising, earn more commission, features and benefits.

I have upgraded in numerous programs to get more benefits and to Earn a higher commission when members upgrade. I don't like leaving money on the table if it's a great program.