Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Michael Y.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

21 posts

How can I survive without any PSAs? in Team Building #PSA

about 1 month ago

the way to survive in this instance is to continue to work your business and keep on trying to get active psa's. you also can involve yourself in transfer buying to help generate your commission.

26 posts

Essence Of Confidence In Getting Started in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 months ago

excellent post! constantly working your business will cause growth making it stronger.

9 posts

How To Make The BIG Money In SFI in Getting Started #VersaPoints

9 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

12 posts

Builder Bundle in Team Building #Team Building

10 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

10 posts

Today I "accidentally" forget my flyers. in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 year ago

I have been known to forget my flyers at some of the same places as well as others. this is a good method to advertise your gateways.

9 posts

This Week's Team Mail - Davy Crockett in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 year ago

very good post as always Andy. David Crockett was a legend in his life time. he never called himself Davy or signed his name as such leaving that to friends and family. when refering to himself he used his surname David.

19 posts

13 Reasons Why I Love SFI in Getting Started #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 year ago

great post! I am sure that others will find a few more reasons to love the job they do.

43 posts

New Badge Quest E-Cards! in SFI News #Contests

about 1 year ago

A great way to acknowledge your teams advancement in the badge quest game.

81 posts

All Action Tabs now mobile-friendly! in SFI News

about 1 year ago

great program for mobile users. you keep making SFI better.

156 posts

New “Badge Quest” game! in SFI News #Contests

about 1 year ago

thanks Gery and corporate for making the badge quest game. you keep things interesting.

43 posts

5 new E-Cards debut in SFI News #Team Building

about 1 year ago

more options for e-cards, now including team leaders. I look forward to sending a card to my next team leader.

9 posts

Why can't there be a second time E365 champion? I lost out the first time but I am number 1 in my class every year! in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

the E365 contest is for 1 year and only 1 person in that class can be the winner. what is better a badge that looks good on your homepage or building a business that pays you for the effort you have put forth to be # 1 in your class.

5 posts

How to Start in good step in Getting Started #Compensation #Sales #Team Building

about 1 year ago

the launchpad training will give you a good start. read it, learn it.then apply what you have learned.

10 posts

Are we behind distributing PRM’s? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #Team Building

about 1 year ago

great catch Abe T! I had not noticed that there were no PRM auctions for almost 2 weeks.

62 posts

New Earnings Optimization Report! in SFI News #Compensation

about 1 year ago

thank you Gery, quite an excellent post.

22 posts

This Weeks Team Mail - Time to earn some money. in Team Building #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

great post Andy! I might ad that is not just at Christmas time that we need to consider retail sales. there are many holidays thru out the year that triple clicks and various ECAs have theme related items.

15 posts

Quick tip: Turning that red TC tab to green in Getting Started #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

you can click on any one of the 3, 30 days, 7 days and 72 hours and you will get the VP and turn the tab green.

5 posts

4 days till end of month in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing

about 1 year ago

thanks for the reminder Mary.

17 posts

The Single Most Important Tab in Getting Started #Compensation #Marketing #Sales

about 1 year ago

every member needs to check out the training tab. there is a wealth of knowledge found there.

14 posts

Do Not Quit in Marketing #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 year ago

a very informative post Mary B

7 posts

Proof that you can learn something new everyday at SFI! in Compensation #Compensation #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

very good post which proves that a lot of past forum posts still have value for new and old members.

10 posts

Advertising Your ECA Store in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Sales

about 1 year ago

thank you for an excellent post. may you have continued success posting on facebook.

33 posts

August’s UNSTOPPABLE affiliates! in SFI News #Contests

about 1 year ago

great job for all winners of Augusts unstoppable contest.

29 posts

July’s UNSTOPPABLE affiliates! in SFI News #Contests #Leadership

about 1 year ago

congratulations to all the unstoppable affiliates. keep up the recruiting effort.