Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Jim L.

United States

6 posts

Super offer-but ...... in Miscellaneous #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

10 posts

spin and win! in Getting Started

4 days ago

Festus,

This is the results of May's Spin & Win.

news.sfimg.com/2018/05/11/free-vp-awarded-in-latest-spin-win-3-2-2-2/

Have a great day

jim leffew

16 posts

Find no defects, find solutions. Everyone knows how to complain. in Team Building #Team Building

5 days ago

ARNALDO,

Your post today reminds me much of a principle I learned as a small boy in school, "The Golden Rule".

"Treat others as you would want to be treated"

I too feel that SFI is a great place to gain understanding of other cultures and communities. The Affiliate Center is a place for others to learn about us as well. I think we have all learned something about you today too Arnaldo, you are considerate and mindful of others, while your willingness to share knowledge, skills and camaraderie is matched only by your compassion for others. Some skills we could all do with a little more of.

Jim Leffew

10 posts

SFI The Home Business Trainer That Work!!! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Horace,

Some really good reference points here for those trying to get more participation from their group. It is a challenge for many affiliates to grasp the overall opportunity and actually start growing a prosperous group, especially in the begining. All we can do is guide them and tell them what has worked for us and others.

Fortunately we have some great reference materials to point them to that will guide them through, some you have pointed out nicely.

Best regards, and much success

Jim Leffew

16 posts

help plz in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

5 days ago

Salim,

It is hard for me to understand how after being an affiliate for over a year you do not understand the most basic of SFI principles, Versa Points!

I suggest you start at the Launchpad Learning area.

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=26

There is also a search tab at the top of the page.

I mean no disrespect, but there is much information available if you just go to the site and start reading.

Jim

23 posts

All You Need Is 1. in Sales #Sales #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Stacey,

Great example of how to grow and prosper here at SFI. It does only take one, but the concept can be repeated over and over. Finding one product that someone uses regularly, and then convince them to purchase from you, or better yet, themselves.

Each one, adds to your team, and your bottom line.

Great Post Stacey, Thanks!

Jim Leffew

10 posts

Just How Great Are You??? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing

8 days ago

Bruce,

A real motivating, locker room pep talk type speech. No better way to get a team motivated and moving in the same direction.

I am in!

Jim Leffew

23 posts

New Look to the "Rewardical.com" Page... I like it! in Sales #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

8 days ago

Uranie,

Your vision of the future Rewardical page. I like that too....

Thanks for all the input and comments. Seems at least so far, the new page is welcomed.

Jim Leffew

23 posts

New Look to the "Rewardical.com" Page... I like it! in Sales #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

8 days ago

I just logged into Rewardicals.com and was surprised to see a different look to landing page. I kinda like it.

What do you think?

Jim Leffew

12 posts

Building Your Dream Team in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Kimberly,

I am pleased to hear of your continual growth and confidence in SFI. I couldn't agree more as to the source.

www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index

I suggest any serious SFI affiliate, new or old review them now, and often!

Thank YOU

Jim

25 posts

Do you want to "Earn" more? Then "Learn" more! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

Thank You Jovito,

There truly is an answer for most situations that affiliates come across requiring assistance or guidance. You are in the right place, and your motivation to apply what you learn is what will move you forward.

Jim Leffew

19 posts

Captcha on each PTP pick. Seriously? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

9 days ago

Bogdan,

I am in agreement with you, I don't feel the need for the "I am not a Robot" button at the Pick the Price Game.

However, it could be possible that there was some attempts to gain wins by individuals who try to cheat the system in some way. I think before we assume that it is not needed, we should wait for a comment from corporate as to why it was initialized in the first place.

Best Regards, and Much Success to You!

Jim Leffew

5 posts

Top Leaders in Team Building #Leadership

9 days ago

Kimberly,

You are in the right place. The Forum is full of good leadership ideas and methods. Besides the link below I would just say,
Be Yourself. Stay involved with your group, encourage them with group mailings and individual messages too.

All of the team leader posts are right here, I recommend spending some time going through problems and solutions from the Forum.

www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=25

Good Luck, and Much Success to You!

Jim Leffew

25 posts

Do you want to "Earn" more? Then "Learn" more! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

10 days ago

Angela,

You are on the right path, keep reading and posting in the Forum. If possible, set aside some personal time each day and familiarize yourself with one area of the SFI opportunity, and when you are comfortable with that, then move on to another area. Before you know it, you will be helping others, and they will be looking to you for guidance and advice.

I wish you much success.

Jim Leffew

12 posts

Daily Crown - entry is FREE! in Eager Zebra #Compensation #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

13 days ago

Greetings,

Looking for a way to cash in on some Rewardical Tokens? It cost nothing to enter the Daily Crown, just simply play any Eager Zebra game, and you are entered.

Gain additional entries simply by playing and winning at other Eager Zebra games. See all the ways you can get entered and win a share of 35,000 RT given away daily.

www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown

Have Fun!

Jim Leffew

25 posts

Happy Mother's Day in Miscellaneous

13 days ago

Orsine,

Spectacular arrangement of roses. Beautiful as are the Mothers of the world.

May I also take a moment to hold tight to the memory of a bright and shining light I call Mom. Lost her as a young man in 1977, but she made sure I had enough love to carry me through. Hold on to those cherished memories, and give thanks to Mothers who step up and bring kindness and joy to us.

jim

32 posts

Very very happy in Recognition #Eager Zebra

13 days ago

Nada,

Thanks for sharing your win.

I am amazed at how SFI has incorporated some fun unexpected rewards and prizes from time to time. Makes me appreciate them even more. Until now I did not know this feature existed in Card King.

Best Regards

Jim Leffew

6 posts

Learning From Experience ( SFI Team Leaders) in Team Building #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

14 days ago

Horace,

Well thought out post full of simple easy to follow instructions. Here at SFI I have found that usually the most basic principles for success are somewhere at the Affiliate Center, finding everything when you need it, or want to share can be a challenge sometimes. You have organized some great resources here, and I am sure many will be appreciative.

Thanks

Jim Leffew

42 posts

Why Mobile Marketing is Important? in Marketing #Marketing

14 days ago

Temel,

Some mobile devices are as functional as home computers, but I find if given the option, I will work on a desktop for most of my online endeavors. It just seems more functional, and I feel as though I am more productive. Whereas with a mobile device, I get distracted.

Don't think I don't enjoy the convenience of a mobile device from time to time, and I appreciate knowing that if needed it will get the job done. I prefer to communicate on my phone, and work online in a more traditional work space.

A good laptop is a great resource as well, combining the best of both worlds for those wanting freedom to travel, and the stability and power of a home computer.

I do also agree that the world is trending toward mobile everything, and you have clearly laid out the case for that,

Nice look at where we are headed.

Jim Leffew

38 posts

Have you noticed ? in Compensation #Compensation

14 days ago

Could you please provide a link to where this information is published.

Thank You

Jim Leffew

8 posts

How do i see my CSAs/PSAs and no how many they are in Getting Started #CSA #PSA

14 days ago

Eze,

You have been given a few examples how to find them, I am however unsure how you intend to change them. If you are still unclear of something, please explain what you intended here so we can help you.

Best Regards

Jim Leffew

25 posts

14 days ago

Good addition Stephen, we must be willing to learn.

Lots of great responses from everyone here at the Forum,

Thank You all!

Jim Leffew

25 posts

15 days ago

Greetings,

I am one of those people who like to read everything, and I often look at the Affiliate Center training as a source for finding relevant, timely information that can help my business move forward. I recently found a source of useful information here that I believe could really benefit many who, like me, choose to expand their knowledge base of sales and marketing skills.

www.sfimg.com/Training/ExpertReports

You can find this link, and the bounty of information under your black Training tab on your affiliate homepage. I would recommend sharing this useful tool to all affiliates in your group.

Much success to all.

Jim Leffew

15 posts

Never Under Estimate The Importance Of Ecards. in Team Building #Team Building

16 days ago

Christine

Could not agree more. There is just something personal about getting something that is specifically sent for you. The personal touch maybe. I connect often this way to encourage, reward, advise, they are a great personal tool.

Nice advice,

Jim Leffew

16 posts

How to Livestream your computer screen to YouTube in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

16 days ago

Zhumagul,

Thanks for this concise breakdown of a great tool. Incorporating a YouTube channel seems a little easier after reading through your helpful tutorial. Your willingness to share is appreciated as well.

Much Success to You!

Jim Leffew