Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Michael C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

8 posts

Active PSA in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Deepak, Under the income tab go to earnings calulator and put your figures in and you can get an ideal of what your commissions might be hope this helps.

37 posts

Why can't Executive Affiliate be maintained? in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #E365 #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Hello Joseph, I hope this is what you mean and to help you understand why we all have to qualify each month. Let's say you had someone clean your house and you paid them $100.00 and then you had to keep paying them every week without them cleaning your house again. It's the same with our business and SFI if they paid us the same money and benefits for work only done once they would go broke and there would be no business. Hope this helps.

14 posts

How often do they update the VP Leaderboard? in VersaPoints #Leadership #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hasn't been updated leaderboard still showing you with 8118vp.

11 posts

Why Commission for TCredit 20 Pack bought by CSA but NOT by PSA ? in Compensation #CSA #PSA #TCredits

3 months ago

Hi if it is your PSA they may have bought it with MRP or if they won it in an auction we don't get commissions if it's not your 1st generation it is not your PSA you wouldn't get commissions off of that either.

7 posts

Help me recognize Jackie in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

4 months ago

Welcome and Congrats, Wishing you much success.

2 posts

Winning in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Hey Lorene, That is great and you have worked wonderfully since you joined glad to have you in my downline.
wishing you nothing but success.

46 posts

I think my EA will be lose this month. in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Hello Sherri, I'm sure it was just an oversight for you but it takes 150mrp for 1 Tcredit not 120mrp.

8 posts

Top Enroller / Top Opti-Builders in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

5 months ago

Hello Ronald, The difference is that those in the top enroller are adding to their first generation and top-opti builders are adding to their DD in their downline through the opti-build program.

12 posts

PSAs to GO in Ask Gery #PSA #Sales #Team Building

5 months ago

Hello Rose sorry but you must have looked at something different the vp for 50 psa's to go is 6450.

523 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mark Malizia! in Recognition

6 months ago

Hey Mark, CONGRATS!!! Job well done very proud to be your co-sponsor.

459 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kevin Hutchinson! in Recognition

6 months ago

Hey CONGRATS!!! Wishing you great success.

508 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Biljana Cejic! in Recognition

6 months ago

CONGRATS!!! Wishing you much success.

13 posts

A translator in Spanish in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

6 months ago

Hello Linda, At the bottom of the page is a translator also there are a lot of videos on youtube one of my csa's has grown with great strides using the videos. Also they can use google translate.

65 posts

You won: $5 Signing Bonus--I have won 2 of these on the Daily in Compensation #Compensation #Contests

6 months ago

Hello Mark, You get to redeem them with your monthly commissions at 3% of the total.

8 posts

Commission in Compensation #Compensation #Sales

6 months ago

Hello Nkechi, You have to have at least $7.00 to use them and yes just go to commissions option and chose the option to let it build and then when you have enough you can use t.

12 posts

Options To Receive Commissions. in Compensation #Compensation

6 months ago

Hello Avik, Please check under your income icon and press commissions options to learn all the ways.

12 posts

Promo Bids in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #Marketing #TripleClicks

6 months ago

Hello Ben, They are used only for bidding on auctions.

164 posts

Grab 5 FREE PSAs & 15 FREE CSAs! in SFI News #TCredits #Team Building

7 months ago

Thanks Gery and SFI got mine.

18 posts

I might be new! But I can always spot a good thing! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

7 months ago

Agree 100% John we can make it whatever we want our business to be.

12 posts

Rating of SFI/Sponsor/Co-sponsor in Ask Gery #Leadership #Sponsor

7 months ago

We are allowed to rate after when we score at 500vp the month before and we can rate all month not just the 1thru5.

39 posts

Bid & Build Spin - Wow! in Team Building #Pricebenders #PSA #Team Building

7 months ago

That is awesome wishing you great success.

5 posts

When are PSA's assigned? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #PSA

8 months ago

Hi Steve, I don't know how long it will take to get 25 but I bought[ 2 psa's to go] a week ago today and still haven't got them usually I get them the same day or within 1or2 days not sure whats going on but I hope it gets fixed.

18 posts

Executive Affiliate sponsor of BTL in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

8 months ago

Hey Ada, Also you will get 100vp when she reaches EA and another 100vp when she BTL as long as you are at least an EA if you move up you will also get matching vp on all her vp for the month and if you make to L you will get 12 free TCredits and if you make it to STL 14 TCredits and as BTL 1 share of 2nd home csa's and 2 shares as STL.

7 posts

Why didn't I get MRP for the buy I just did? in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

Did you buy it with money or mrp if bought with mrp we don't get the mrp if bought with money then go to your member center and check your mrp ledger to see if you got it.