Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

11x SUPPORT
Michael C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

8 posts

Top Enroller / Top Opti-Builders in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Hello Ronald, The difference is that those in the top enroller are adding to their first generation and top-opti builders are adding to their DD in their downline through the opti-build program.

12 posts

PSAs to GO in Ask Gery #PSA #Sales #Team Building

7 days ago

Hello Rose sorry but you must have looked at something different the vp for 50 psa's to go is 6450.

523 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mark Malizia! in Recognition

24 days ago

Hey Mark, CONGRATS!!! Job well done very proud to be your co-sponsor.

459 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kevin Hutchinson! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Hey CONGRATS!!! Wishing you great success.

508 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Biljana Cejic! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

CONGRATS!!! Wishing you much success.

13 posts

A translator in Spanish in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Hello Linda, At the bottom of the page is a translator also there are a lot of videos on youtube one of my csa's has grown with great strides using the videos. Also they can use google translate.

65 posts

You won: $5 Signing Bonus--I have won 2 of these on the Daily in Compensation #Compensation #Contests

about 1 month ago

Hello Mark, You get to redeem them with your monthly commissions at 3% of the total.

8 posts

Commission in Compensation #Compensation #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hello Nkechi, You have to have at least $7.00 to use them and yes just go to commissions option and chose the option to let it build and then when you have enough you can use t.

12 posts

Options To Receive Commissions. in Compensation #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hello Avik, Please check under your income icon and press commissions options to learn all the ways.

12 posts

Promo Bids in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #Marketing #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello Ben, They are used only for bidding on auctions.

162 posts

Grab 5 FREE PSAs & 15 FREE CSAs! in SFI News #TCredits #Team Building

2 months ago

Thanks Gery and SFI got mine.

18 posts

I might be new! But I can always spot a good thing! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

2 months ago

Agree 100% John we can make it whatever we want our business to be.

12 posts

Rating of SFI/Sponsor/Co-sponsor in Ask Gery #Leadership #Sponsor

2 months ago

We are allowed to rate after when we score at 500vp the month before and we can rate all month not just the 1thru5.

39 posts

Bid & Build Spin - Wow! in Team Building #Pricebenders #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

That is awesome wishing you great success.

5 posts

When are PSA's assigned? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #PSA

3 months ago

Hi Steve, I don't know how long it will take to get 25 but I bought[ 2 psa's to go] a week ago today and still haven't got them usually I get them the same day or within 1or2 days not sure whats going on but I hope it gets fixed.

18 posts

Executive Affiliate sponsor of BTL in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Hey Ada, Also you will get 100vp when she reaches EA and another 100vp when she BTL as long as you are at least an EA if you move up you will also get matching vp on all her vp for the month and if you make to L you will get 12 free TCredits and if you make it to STL 14 TCredits and as BTL 1 share of 2nd home csa's and 2 shares as STL.

7 posts

Why didn't I get MRP for the buy I just did? in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Did you buy it with money or mrp if bought with mrp we don't get the mrp if bought with money then go to your member center and check your mrp ledger to see if you got it.

14 posts

Confused about Compensation in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

Hello Chris, Yes we get commissions on are first level and our PRM's and from our csa's then for every psa and csa's in our down line that reaches EA and above we get matching vp.

17 posts

BTL in Team Building #Team Building

4 months ago

Hello Violeta, It is up to you but being a BTL you will get 12TC instead of 10TC and you will be able to get 1 share of 2nd home csa's as a BTL.

23 posts

When do I beneficied from VP of my PSAs ? in Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Hello Fatima, To get matching vp from your psa's and csa's you must be at least a BTL and they must be at least EA.

19 posts

Hello in Getting Started

4 months ago

Hello Desa, Welcome to SFI and best wishes.

14 posts

Still waiting in Team Building #Team Building

4 months ago

Hello David, Please check to see if your sponsor is opted in to opti-build if not that is why you haven't gotten any.

6 posts

VersaPoints Roll Over in VersaPoints

4 months ago

Hello Elijah, If you didn't transfer points from May to June then you will be able to. But you would only be able to transfer the points you got in June. Example you scored 250vp in May and 500vp in June for a total of 750vp only the 500vp from June can be transferred.

17 posts

How long before the Sign up Bonus appears in our Scoreboard? in Compensation #Compensation #E365

4 months ago

Hey Pankaj, Great job so far as others have stated it will be added.