Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

13x SUPPORT
Michael C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

13 posts

Changes To the Scoreboard And Transfer Of VersaPoints in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Hello Hartense, Because of the new comp plan even the affiliates who have been in SFI for years can have their VP moved to the next month they just have to wait until about the 10th of each month for all those that are starting their 2nd month will have their VP auto-transferred at the first of the next month. It would be a good idea to revisit the new comp plan.

25 posts

Removal of Co-sponsor. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

13 days ago

Hello Rexford, As was stated in the SFI news and updates because we can now have up to 4 co-sponsor with the new comp plan we no longer rank co-sponsors.

19 posts

Free TCredits in Getting Started #TCredits

14 days ago

Hi Gabriel, We will get our TCredits with our commissions on or about the 10th of the month but if the 10th falls on the weekend then the next business day following the weekend.

8 posts

Confusion in VersaPoints #PSA #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello George, The AUTO vp transfer begins next month in July if you have PSA'S from may they will have to do it manually and only if they have never been EA.

291 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Joe Wissler! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations Joe Wissler, for becoming SFI E365 champion. It just go to show hard work really pays off wishing you nothing but success in the years to come.

24 posts

did I just lost my VP in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hello Ursula, SFI is so good to us they give all of us a second chance if an Affiliate has never TRANSFERRED their vp and they have not made EA then they are allowed to transfer so if you didn't transfer your vp from March to April then you can transfer only the vp you earned in April to May.

24 posts

did I just lost my VP in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hello Patrick, You can transfer your vp now, you have until the 7th to transfer your vp if after the 7th you will not be able to transfer the vp from last month.

8 posts

I made it to Executive Affiliate in Recognition #Contests #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Congratulations Mary ! Great job and wishing you much success and also welcome to the SFI family.
As the saying goes keep aiming high and dreaming big.

1 post

Recognition for a job well done!!! in Recognition

4 months ago

CONGRATS!!! To last months leaders and EA'S Angiene P[STL] Lorene C[STL] Louis F[BTL] Mark M[STL] Onyinyechi P[BTL] and to Esther A, Ehis E, Dragoljub C, and Charles K for making EA. Wishing all of you much success and hoping to see more making their dreams come true.

18 posts

Confused about change of ID in Miscellaneous #Contests

4 months ago

Hello Renu, You can check with your PSA to see if they have been in SFI before because you joined in 2016 so your ID# is 9 numbers long theirs could only be 8# long if they joined before and then came back after a long time. Other then that like the others have said check with support.

325 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Connie Krueger! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations on winning E365 contest welcome to the winners club Connie Krueger! wishing you much more success.

17 posts

TCredit Pack Gift to Non-PSA in Suggestion Box #TCredits

4 months ago

Hello Jay, I think you have transferring TCredits with gifting we can gift TCredit packs to our downlines. Just go to your genealogy and push gift and it will pop up.

8 posts

Active PSA in Team Building #Team Building

5 months ago

Hello Deepak, Under the income tab go to earnings calulator and put your figures in and you can get an ideal of what your commissions might be hope this helps.

37 posts

Why can't Executive Affiliate be maintained? in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #E365 #Leadership

6 months ago

Hello Joseph, I hope this is what you mean and to help you understand why we all have to qualify each month. Let's say you had someone clean your house and you paid them $100.00 and then you had to keep paying them every week without them cleaning your house again. It's the same with our business and SFI if they paid us the same money and benefits for work only done once they would go broke and there would be no business. Hope this helps.

14 posts

How often do they update the VP Leaderboard? in VersaPoints #Leadership #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Hasn't been updated leaderboard still showing you with 8118vp.

11 posts

Why Commission for TCredit 20 Pack bought by CSA but NOT by PSA ? in Compensation #CSA #PSA #TCredits

7 months ago

Hi if it is your PSA they may have bought it with MRP or if they won it in an auction we don't get commissions if it's not your 1st generation it is not your PSA you wouldn't get commissions off of that either.

7 posts

Help me recognize Jackie in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

8 months ago

Welcome and Congrats, Wishing you much success.

2 posts

Winning in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

9 months ago

Hey Lorene, That is great and you have worked wonderfully since you joined glad to have you in my downline.
wishing you nothing but success.

46 posts

I think my EA will be lose this month. in Miscellaneous

9 months ago

Hello Sherri, I'm sure it was just an oversight for you but it takes 150mrp for 1 Tcredit not 120mrp.

8 posts

Top Enroller / Top Opti-Builders in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

9 months ago

Hello Ronald, The difference is that those in the top enroller are adding to their first generation and top-opti builders are adding to their DD in their downline through the opti-build program.

12 posts

PSAs to GO in Ask Gery #PSA #Sales #Team Building

9 months ago

Hello Rose sorry but you must have looked at something different the vp for 50 psa's to go is 6450.

523 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mark Malizia! in Recognition

10 months ago

Hey Mark, CONGRATS!!! Job well done very proud to be your co-sponsor.

459 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kevin Hutchinson! in Recognition

10 months ago

Hey CONGRATS!!! Wishing you great success.

508 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Biljana Cejic! in Recognition

10 months ago

CONGRATS!!! Wishing you much success.

13 posts

A translator in Spanish in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

10 months ago

Hello Linda, At the bottom of the page is a translator also there are a lot of videos on youtube one of my csa's has grown with great strides using the videos. Also they can use google translate.