Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Keith D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

19 posts

Whether earnings depend on just our work or ... in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

23 hours ago

It's an interesting subject you bring up Snezana. Some people work very hard with little success. Others don't seem to work so hard, but they work SMART, with greater success. The two (working hard and working smart) are NOT mutually exclusive. It seems to me that in order to work SMART one must work hard in the initial stages of business in order to learn what is effective and what is not. Once learned, he/she can work smarter without working so hard. So, I agree, earnings depends on our work, but the hard work of learning is vital to long-term success and the ability to work smart.

16 posts

become STL in Team Building

23 hours ago

OK, never mind... I see it now! I was confused by the language on my "Scoreboard". 2 STL's are required to move from STL to GTL, but only 1 BTL to move to STL. This comes from "The Plan". https://www.sfimg.com/the_plan
Thanks for making me look this up!

16 posts

23 hours ago

Thanks for the clarification Phil. But where do you find that only 1 BTL is required to become STL? I understand that my 1st generation BTL is necessary, and if for some reason I lose that BTL I will lose STL rank. With 1 or more CSA's who are BTL, my "Scoreboard" tells me I still need 1 more BTL. I took this to mean that qualification for STL is not complete without 1st generation BTL. So, my understanding was that 2 BTL's are required, with at least 1 from 1st generation. Definitions are a little confusing.

16 posts

1 day ago

Hi Veronika,
Actually, I have 1 BTL from my PSA's (1st generation). Another BTL from any generation, including CSA's fulfills the BTL requirement. I am STL, so...

16 posts

1 day ago

Uranie, the previous two answers are correct, however they forgot to tell you that the 2nd BTL can be one of your CSA's. So, you need 3 PSA's (at least 1 who is BTL), 4000 VP, and 1 other BTL anywhere else in your team! Good luck.

8 posts

Can I use RT Reedemed PSA in Team Coop in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Manuel, I just checked my genealogy and the key code for my recent Rewardical exchange for PSA's is 1105. 50% went to my DD so, I assume you could use your co-op with the key 1105. Again, good luck.

8 posts

Can I use RT Reedemed PSA in Team Coop in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

If you participate in Opti-Build and you have any DD's in your downline, all PSA's regardless of source will be split among your DD's (half if you participate at the 50/50 level). However, for a co-op you may have to ask corporate which tracking code to use - it may be different for AA wins. Good luck building your team!

16 posts

Work Plan for Beginners-Get Started in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 days ago

Putting your daily action plans on a spreadsheet is smart! Your idea can be used by anyone and modified to suit their own purpose. Thanks for sharing.

32 posts

If You're Unhappy WIth The Way SFI Do Businees... Just Leave! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

How Opti Build can save your business. in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

Andy, you are very brave to publicly share your thoughts with us here. It takes "guts" to admit when we have been wrong then make the correction. I applaud your candor. Wishing you the best of luck as you go forward.

8 posts

Helping others! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

Yes, you are so right Eduardo. In fact, see Andy Zeus thread here: news.sfimg.com/2017/03/06/introducing-opti-build/. You are definitely on the same page! One of best ways we can help the affiliates on our team is to encourage them and show them the way to become BTL so they have the chance to become a DD and participate in the Opti-Build program.

7 posts

Repetition Is The Mother Of Learning, The Father Of Action... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

Excellent post Tommy, and you are absolutely right on! Not everyone learns the same way. Some people need to read the instructions, others have to hear it explained. But everyone must DO it. And we must do it over and over again. Repitition is surely the "mother of learning, the father of action, and the architect of accomplishment." Thanks for the constant reminders!!

9 posts

Whatever auction has in AA, why can't we get to play in Astro Auctions

6 days ago

Hi Subrata, I think you have a valid question. But, as others have already said, you should submit this as a suggestion to corporate. Perhaps they will look at changing the rules for restricted auctions. Best of luck to you.

18 posts

Getting sfi commission in Getting Started

6 days ago

Be patient Basheer, commissions are processed on the 10th. They will show up in your commissions report later today. However, depending on how you choose to receive payment, you may not receive commissions until around the 20th of the month. Hope this helps.

26 posts

Go EA with AA in Team Building #Astro Auctions #TCredits #Team Building

6 days ago

Hello Garaga M,
You ask how I won so many auctions. Well, the simple answer is: I occasionally bid to win and get lucky!
Even though AA is a tremendous tool to get free VP to advance in rank, I still advocate for an Auto Delivery of 125 TCredits. I have done this since my first month in SFI. The purpose of this post was to show a strategy for those who find it difficult to come up the the finances needed for an AD. Best of luck to you.

26 posts

7 days ago

Hi Snezana, go to this link: https://www.tripleclicks.com/MightyTCredits.php and scroll to the bottom where it says "Free TCredits:" You'll see the exact procedure and address.

7 posts

Auction #1143 RocketBox in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests #Rewardical

7 days ago

Hi Zhumagul,
I entered that auction also and saw the same thing. I was confused because, as you say, I understood that there would be 5 different winners of the Rocket Box. I'm at a loss for a good explanation other than a glitch. It is my understanding that this was the first to offer 5 Rocket Boxes so, it's entirely possible that it didn't work as expected. I'm sure corporate will explain and make it right.

26 posts

7 days ago

I'm sure you are all enjoying the new Astro Auctions as much as I am. If you've been bidding, you have no doubt noticed that you can win lots of VP! But have you noticed that it only takes 1 TCredit to win 10, 25, 50, even 100 VP?

I have been the winner of AA 10 times now so, obviously I have been spending some TCredits rather than bidding only 1. However, I have observed that when I bid low; ie. 1 TCredit, with no intention of winning the auction, I always get more VP from constellation prizes. When I bid high to to try and win, earmarking TCredits for prizes, I always get more Rewardicals but less VP (in fact, sometimes none at all).

I can't say with absolute authority, but I think this might be by design; written into the algorithm of the auctions. If not, then it's just my "luck of the draw" experience. But If so, this makes AA extremely desirable for all Affiliates who want to advance in rank to EA but cannot afford an AD for large amounts of TCredits!

My advice: Play T-Time everyday, multiple times per day, until you win. There is no guarantee you'll win, but you have nothing to lose because entries are free! You are restricted to 18 entries per day, and 1 win per day for 2 TCredits. But consider this: if you win only half the time, that's 30 free TCredits each month - enough to enter AA once everyday for VP and Rewardicals.

And, did you know that you can also request a free TCredit via a stamped, self-addressed post card? Yes! You can send a post card everyday and 1 TCredit will be credited to your account for each one you send! Check this page for the address of where to send your post card: https://www.tripleclicks.com/MightyTCredits.php

Now consider this: When you make EA rank you'll also be rewarded with an additional 10 TCredits and 50 Rewardicals per month! And, of course, as your Rewardicals grow you can exchange them for TCredits and/or VP as well, whichever is needed most. And now, with the rollover of VP from one month to the next, if you fail to score at least 1500, there is no good reason for anyone to not reach and maintain EA every month. Now is the time to get lot's of PSA's and duplicate!

Do you think Gery Carson wants everyone to succeed in SFI? I think so. Why should you want to become EA? Well, if your intention is to build a business and make money, then EA is the next necessary step. And now, you know how you can make it happen! Go EA with AA!

10 posts

VPs as constellation prizes in AA. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Phanibhusan, I was going to start a new thread about Rewardicals vs VP when I saw your post. So, I thought it more appropriate to add to this thread. I'm sure you are enjoying the new Astro Auctions as much as I am. Like you, I have also won 10, 25, 50, even 100 VP from just 1 TCredit!

I have won AA 10 times now so, obviously I have been spending some TCredits rather than bidding only 1. However, I have noticed that when I bid low; ie. 1 TCredit, with no intention of winning the auction, I always get more VP as constellation prizes. When I bid high to win, and earmark TCredits for prizes, I always get more Rewardicals but less VP (sometimes none). I think this might be written into the algorithm of the auctions. If so, this makes AA extremely desirable for all Affiliates who want to advance in rank to EA but cannot afford an AD for large amounts of TCredits!

My advice: Play T-Time everyday, multiple times per day, until you win. You are restricted to 18 entries per day, and 1 win per day for 2 TCredits. Entries are free, and if you win only half the time that's 30 TCredits per month - enough to enter AA everyday to win VP and Rewardicals. When you make rank you'll also be rewarded with an additional 10 TCredits and 50 Rewardicals per month! And now, with the rollover of VP if you fail to score at least 1500 VP, there doesn't seem to be a good reason for anyone to not reach and maintain EA every month.

7 posts

Question about Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits

8 days ago

Hi Lance,
No, you do not have to pay money like the Pricebender's auctions. You winning bid for TCredit takes care of everything, including shipping (if needed). Good luck with the Astro Auctions. They are awesome!

11 posts

Earmark rule in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits

8 days ago

Christi, you ask a very good question and there seems to be some confusion here. I hope I don’t add to that confusion with my answer, but I checked my record of auction bids and wins and here is what I discovered. My bid on one item was 292 with 50 earmarked for prizes. I won the auction with 202 and 90 TCredits were returned. So, the earmarked TCredits were NOT additional, but used from the 202. If I had earmarked the entire 292 I still would have received 90 back because only 202 were used.

The question here is what if I had not won the auction. Well, in that case I think I would have spent 292 Tcredits for prizes. Nothing would be returned because I spent it all. Does this make sense?

19 posts

My Journey with SFI in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Compensation #Rewardical

11 days ago

Congratulations on your two year anniversary with SFI. I agree, SFI has so much to offer. May you have continued success in your journey.

3 posts

Need Help To Understand The New Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

15 days ago

Florence, if I understand correctly you lost the bid for 50 CSA's. That's why you had 195 TCredits returned to you. However, you WON the bid for 10 PSA's so the TCredits returned was the difference between your bid (200) and the winning price, less those you designated for constellation prizes.

9 posts

Setting: Your Mind in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

15 days ago

Kingsley, you are so right! I put it this way:
A poor person is also a broke person, but he will remain broke because of his way of thinking.
A broke person will find a way to climb out of his temporary circumstances, because of his way of thinking.

19 posts

Astro Auctions or Pricebenders in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

17 days ago

Hi Gabriel,
My preference is Astro Auctions. I have won some Pricebenders auctions in the past but I haven't bid on anything this year because it just takes up too much time. I'm thankful for the Astro Auctions and have already won several times. But the what I really love is they only take a couple of minutes, and they come with so many great constellation prizes even if you don't bid to win!