Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

7 posts

PPA Gateway is not working in Marketing

10 hours ago

First of all.
WHY are you want to promote PPA?

Oh yes, you can earn UP TO $10 for a sign up.
BUT ONLY if that sign up produce more than that $10, so in fact for every success sign up, you earn $10, you are in fact lose all that money they will produce more than $10.

PPA Gateway is means for those, who is very good to find good sign ups, but do not want to support them.

That way are you sell those should in future give you a good income.

Remember PPA is sign ups goes to another's downline.

And last SFI gateways is blocked by Social media.

Best regards
Svend

12 posts

Astro Auctions and unsuccessful bids in Astro Auctions

1 day ago

I think, you forgot read the rules before you joined.

Never participate in anything before you know the rules.

The instructions is very clear, so if you had follow them you would have got your TCredits back.

Best regards
Svend

38 posts

Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

2 days ago

I have not mention anything about different method.

But the shipping price is included in the BID, then they NEED to know the shipping address before ends of bidding.

Best regards
Svend

3 posts

Pricebenders Text Link in Sales #Pricebenders

3 days ago

How can you see you are not get credit for any sales?

I think you should try again.

Before you click the link, logout of TripleClicks, after you have click the link, then begin navigate in TripleClicks, scrooll down to bottom, and you will see your name at the bottom of the page, that is show, you are ger credits for sales.

Best regards
Svend

23 posts

What is the true value of Rewardicals? in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits

4 days ago

It depends on what you want redeem them for.

You compared with TCredits, so I will ask you, what is the true value of TCredits?
It depends on what packet you are buying:
100 or 125 TCredits pack, bought through Auto-Delivery cost 29 cent each, then there is a lot of different prices for all the other packets, and 1TCredits pack cost $1.99.

But if you are go for get most possible VP for the money is 1 TCredits pack the best.

Back to rewardicals, before we got rewardicals, you were get 1 VP per TCredits used, and you say yourself, you are get 12 Rewardicals for 1 TCredits in AA, that is 4 VP.

Best regards
Svend

39 posts

New to AA-phone, tablet in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Tanja, the countries showed is except countries, means that is the countries it NOT ships to, so former Yugoslavia, it ships to.

Best regards
Svend

9 posts

Uber - Picks! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Thanks for the information, but MLB and FIFA NA have been there for several weeks, it was come up in June.

Best regards
Svend

5 posts

Business photo in Marketing #Localvantia

5 days ago

In this case, take some of your selling items, and yourself out of the door, where your customers go in, then get take a photo with you, the items and the door.

Send in a ticket to support with the photo, and ask approval, explain the circumstances.

Best regards
Svend

25 posts

This time i am IN REVERSE GEAR ( about INFORMATION )* in Suggestion Box #Leadership

5 days ago

Not correct, I have always send tickets the right way, never with Email. I have replied to ticket via email reply button, but not for any of the tickets removed, because I cannot reply to an email I never got.
About the payment I had cheched a Gift Certificate of $25, so there were no remain to pay with Paypal, but that Gift Certificate (It was not expired) were also disappear like I wrote in the ticket.

But that is not tell me, why it was take 2 and a half month with no reply from support, I were ask for reply several times.

Best regards
Svend

16 posts

Points from Brain Sprint and EZ Top Players Leaderboard in Ask Gery #Contests #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

You get your won points with you on the leaderboard, and that is just like the rules say you should have.

Only these games where you not win points, you are get special leaderboard points, and in Brian Sprint are you get the points with you on the leaderboard, I'm 100% sure you have more than ZERO on your leaderboard, I checked the rules for every laederboard before I answered you.

You are get those points on leaderboard you shall have, else you were not on the leaderboard.

Those leaderboard points you are talk about is only for those games, you are not win points in.

Best regards
Svend

14 posts

Astro Auction useful or useless in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Sales

6 days ago

You NOT get VP and Rewardical with these items.
You cannot get it shipped to India because of India Restriction, that can SFI not do anything about.

Do you want SFI to violate laws?

I live in China and has similar problems get anything from SFI and TC.
I need to accept it is so.

Best regards
Svend

16 posts

Points from Brain Sprint and EZ Top Players Leaderboard in Ask Gery #Contests #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

Brain Sprint: Poker: ZackJack: CardKing: PTP:
Points Explanation

Each point earned playing Brainsprint is added to your leaderboard points

In these leaderboards, you get the earned points with you on the leaderboard.

GS Streak: SS Streak: Pool Points:

These streaks are al from Gold Streak
Points Explanation

50 points for Gold Streak longest streak
15 points for Gold Streak second-longest streak
7 points for Gold Streak third-longest streak

Knockout Trivia:
Points Explanation

50 points for Knockout Trivia Winner
15 points for Knockout Trivia runner-ups

Top Player:
Points Explanation

20 points for PTP (exact or closest prediction)
500 points for Time Machine win
10% of points for Grandmaster Poker
5% of points for Zackjack
100% of points for CardKing
1% of points for BrainSprint
100% of points for GoldStreak
50 points for Knockout Trivia win, 15 for Runner-ups

These leaderboards are only get these points on the leaderboard.

Uber-Pick is still not showed:

But in Brian Sprint you are get every points won, precise like in:
Poker: ZackJack: CardKing: PTP:

So all is like it shall be.

If you were not get those points would all on the leaderboard have ZERO points, because those games get these points are not get any other points.

Best regards
Svend

25 posts

Astro Auction Search Box in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

These numbers is numbers your Chrome browser has remembered from another box, and now suggest.
Delete history.

Best regards
Svend

18 posts

Creating a store!! in Marketing #Getting Started #Localvantia

6 days ago

You cannot fill the form, before you really have a physical store.

How to create a physical store you must find advise in your country.

Best regards
Svend

22 posts

Gift Certificate Rejected as Partial Payment for Auto-Delivery in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

6 days ago

A Gift Certificate issued to you is ONLY for your personal use, it cannot be used to fund your Gift Certificate Account and issue GC to downline.

Maybe it can be used to buy a TCredits pack as gift to downline, but I don't think so.

Best regards
Svend

18 posts

Letter to a friend in Team Building #Team Building

6 days ago

That I cannot, because I were not here in year 2000, but in 2007 to 2009, where I were very active we not had any specific Daily task.

Our job was to promote, not Daily Task.

Best regards
Svend

18 posts

Letter to a friend in Team Building #Team Building

6 days ago

You Wrote:
One day while browsing the net, it was near to the year 2000 or somehow like that, got the page of SFI. Being curious I joined SFI. It pleased me and I went on doing the daily task (making the red tabs green in the Home page) daily.

Okay I were not here at year 2000, but I joined 1st time, in April 2007, was very active in more than 2 years, then were something strange happen my many EA in my downline, were become inactive one by one so I very fast laost them all, I were on that time very busy with my own websites, so I were become inactive too.

But I NOT remember any Daily Task to do. The Daily Task was there when I went back in 2014, but no turn red tabs green, that was come much later.

So I'm surprised, how you could do daily task, (turn red tabs green) in year 2000?

Best regards
Svend

13 posts

Registering Localvantia Merchants in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

The URL, you posted here is to register TC ECA, and that is discounted, so do not promote that URL.

www.sfi4.com/xxxxxx/reca

This is the right gateway for promote ECAs, replace xxxxxxxx with your SFI ID

Best regards
Svend

74 posts

Are You Making This "HUGE MISTAKE" In Promoting SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

Okay Tommie, maybe you are right, maybe you are wrong.

You are instant tell us, you have used 15 years to become GTL, and you have 16 years experience.

We have a quit new Affiliate joined, in the beginning of July (7th I mean)
He was GTL after only 23 days, he also have many years experience, and he is telling his prospects how to do SFI business.

Who is right, him used 15 years to become GTL or him only used 23 days to become GTL?

Best regards
Svend
PS. There is many other examples of GTLs, who have done it under 1 year.

9 posts

How to know in which Auction I won. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

7 days ago

You can also find it through:
Go to your rewardical ledger, it show the 1000 RT and number of the auction.

Best regards
Svend

10 posts

New members startup tips. in Team Building

7 days ago

You have made a great advice to new members, but sad you are made confusion in it.

You wrote:
4. Purchase a Tc pack to help you bid in auctions and play games.

TC stands for TripleClicks, and ONLY for TripleClicks, NOT for TCredits

So please DO NOT USE TC for TCredits, it is ONLY make confusions.

Best regards
Svend

25 posts

This time i am IN REVERSE GEAR ( about INFORMATION )* in Suggestion Box #Leadership

7 days ago

At least 3 of my tickets is in fact disappeared.
2 of them okay was get solution, but the 3rd was a very important never replied ticket made in late May.
It was there more than a month and then disappeared.

I made a new ticket number 836743, also that one is never replied to, it is about commission and Gift Certificate disappeared.

The GC was not expired, and the total balance on SFI account disappeared (Remain balance from April plus new commission paid in May)

No solution, no reply.
And no emails from support in more than 2 years

Best regards
Svend

9 posts

Astro Auctions in Pricebenders #Astro Auctions #Getting Started #Rewardical

9 days ago

I can only say, I'm playing mostly only with 1 TCredits, and I'm very satisfied with that.

I have won both Pick The Price 500 RT, and RocketBox 1000 RT, and in one auction still only with 1 TCredits 260 RT, a lot of VP, plus many of the Daily Crown entries was also give me prizes of 50 RT.

There is NOTHING to complaint about, but if you don't like your prizes, then stop play.

Best regards
Svend

5 posts

UBER PICKS FIFA EUROPE in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

9 days ago

I think we soon will see it on the list, FIFA EU has not before been setup with only English Matches, But the other leagues will soon begin too, so I think we will see FIFA EU in a week or 2.

We will have most of the big countries in around 25th of August, so it must come up soon.

Best regards
Svend

38 posts

Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

9 days ago

Okay, I'm here again.

Amazon Gift Cards to India has also being up here in Forum before, and it is something with Amazon in India the problem is.

There are some restrictions there too.

I know it is not funny, because I also have a lot of problems, only because I live in China, physical items never arrive in China, so most of ECA is simply cancel these orders, and without any kind of notice. No oops

Best regards
Svend