Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

62x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 6,506 | Followers: 1,104 | Joined SFI: Oct 30, 2014

8 posts

Second home CSA shares in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

No it is not correct we always get the 2nd home CSAs latest 16th, it has often been later, and this month we have weekend on the 16th, so be patience, plus Corporate is work with the CSA program too.

You will get them, when they are ready, that we are do every month, so why is there always somebody come ask this same question near every month?

Best regards
Svend

8 posts

More Zebra Games Soon in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #VersaPoints

1 day ago

It is of course up to you, when you are want play games or not.

But I have 40 badges from playing games, and it is give several thousands of points in Badge Quest, and has make me Grand Master every month since the Badge Quest was introduced.

So play games has a very big value as a lot of Rewardicals every month.

I'm getting 2000 rewardicals every month, only for being Grand Master.

Best regards
Svend

15 posts

Understanding Redeeming Rewardicals & Earning VPs. in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #VersaPoints

1 day ago

It is not any rules in action now, it was discounted more than 3 and a half year ago.

So forget all about that.

Best regards
Svend

14 posts

A little query in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

That we cannot see, and it is also not important.
Likes we can see a few names together with the Likes.
If there is a Gold Star is it Gery Carson who like it, a Silver Star it is other corporate, who likes it.

Best regards
Svend

13 posts

SFI and websites! in Sales #Marketing #TripleClicks

1 day ago

I must say, I don't understand your question.

Website from SFI when you become Team Leader?

We all have several websites (Gateways) from SFI with all ranks, not only Team Leaders.
We are OF COURSE ONLY earn from those pages, if we are generate sales, someone only visit our gateway is not give SFI and us any earnings. And we can OF COURSE ONLY get commission, if SFI and we are earn something.

But it is, like other have mentioned here, a very good idea, if you are make your own blog and use that for your campaigns.

Best regards
Svend

22 posts

Dates &Time Zones in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Delmage

Thanks matey.
Is that 2300 hrs on 16th June my time?

Same date as SFI, but with later times it will be 1 day ahead.

Best regards
Svend

22 posts

Dates &Time Zones in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

New Zealand is 17 hours ahead of SFI, and Venezuela is 1 hour ahead of SFI

So New Zealand is 16 hours ahead of Venezuela

06:00 SFI time is +1 hours in Venazuela = 07:00
06:00 SFI time is +17 hours in New Zealand = 23:00

Look at:
www.worldtimezone.com/

And type Caracas for Venezuela, and Chicago for SFI. Okay SFI is not in Chicago, but in Lincoln, it is same zone.
There is very many Lincoln only a few Chicago, chose that Chicago in top of list.

Best regards
Svend
PS, I use to have 3 clocks on my time on my PC.
China time, SFI Time and Danish Time.

12 posts

If you are to explain what SFI is about what will you say in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

2 days ago

To say it very simple:

SFI is an affiliate marketing program for several Domains.
And you can refer affiliates and build a network of affiliates, and that way earn residual income.
You can also add your stores to the network both physic & online stores.

Best regards
Svend

36 posts

In yesterdays Biz Quiz in Suggestion Box

2 days ago

Thanks to all, who contributed to this thread.

My point was not about how to find the answer, but the answer was the wrong place.
It is part of Forum Rules, and should have been there.

No excuse about SFI were not aware about it, because they had make the question, then they must also have known it was not where it belongs to.

Best regards
Svend

36 posts

3 days ago

No you are not stupid.

The answer were not placed the right place.

Best regards
Svend

36 posts

3 days ago

This thread is not about when you found the answer, but about a rule that is not on it's right place where it belongs.

In Forum Rules and on the page show up, when you upload an image.

Nobody is look in blog about what rules are for an image upload in Forum. (Only when you need the answer in a contest), not when you need to upload an image.

And really is Google not the right place to search for SFI stuff, that should the SFI search help you with, but the SFI search is simply TOO bad.

Best regards
Svend

36 posts

3 days ago

Yesterdays Biz Quiz was about size of images uploaded to Forum Post.

The main place to search for the answer MUST be in Forum Rules, because that MUST be a Forum Rule.

But NO, not one word about it in the Forum Rules, that is simply TOO bad.

Nobody, who want to upload an image is search in News Blog after those rules, they will look in the Forum Rules.
There is also not any warning about it, when we upload an image.

My Suggestion is to ASAP get that added to Forum Rules, where it has home. And after my opinion also on the upload page, when we click to upload an image.

Best regards
Svend

18 posts

Bothered by Inactive PSA and Team Leaders? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Many years experience both as Admin and Joint Venture Partner in very many opportunities.
I have seen just this happen again and again. It is very easy to explain.

It is what we call launch riders, they are join and being active in an opportunity, and then after some time they have joined new programs and drop those they already is member of.

95% percent of all ACTIVE marketers is join new opportunity many times per month, and as they get new opportunities, they are become inactive in those they have been member of before.

I have been involved with very many Launches over the years, simply because I always was invited as Joint Venture Partner.

Earnings from most of those was earned the first day, because that was the day all were active, as day goes the earnings go fast down, and after a month it is mostly dead.

Simply because the members is hunting new opportunities.

It is very normal online.

Those want get SUCCESS will work for it, and is NOT NEED any motivation from SPONSOR.
Those need motivation from SPONSOR will NEVER get SUCCESS.

So do NOT waste a lot of time motivate them, use your time to HELP those want to work and get SUCCESS

Best regards
Svend

8 posts

Problem with a Rewardicals ECA store in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

3 days ago

If the RECA was not from South Africa is 3 weeks in facts nothing.

It can take some days before the order is shipped, and if you only pay low shipping fee or it was free shipping, it is go with the slowest shipping, and that is often means it needs be waiting until they can fill a container.

Shipping fees is high, if you are waiting orders delivered in shorter than 3 weeks.

Be Patience.

And how many days since you contacted the seller?, hopefully you were use the "contact us" option direct on the store, and have you checked the same place, when there is a reply in their ticket system.
(I can tell you SFI ticket system is never send me emails anymore, I don't know why, I get all other emails from SFI)

So check the ticket instead of only be waiting an email.

Emails is often being blocked, so you can have a reply in the ticket system without you have got an email about it.

Best regards
Svend

15 posts

Can you please show the question from yesterday's Biz Quiz? in Suggestion Box

4 days ago

Okay then make a screenshot of it, and edit the screenshot in an image program like "Paint"

If you really want have it as text, then copy/paste the day it asked instead of the day after.

Best regards
Svend

15 posts

Can you please show the question from yesterday's Biz Quiz? in Suggestion Box

4 days ago

You have it together with the answer:
The answer to yesterday's question is
Just before the answer is 2 words underlined, hover over it, and the question is show up in a window.

I don't know how that is work on a phone, but on a PC put your mouse over those words and the question is show up.

Best regards
Svend

24 posts

That's it I am done! in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

4 days ago

When I came back to SFI in October 2014, was the first advertising I made in a TE, I have a lot credits.

I added both my gateways and a lot of banners there, the gateway is only getting a few hits per week, but all the banners has got good hits every week since.

Best regards
Svend

25 posts

How To Earn Maximum Income As A Basic Affiliate Only in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 days ago

I will say it this way:
Not much.
WHY?

Simply because, as Basic Affiliate, you will only earn from Direct Commission, and with the new comp plan, it is not much per sale.
So you are need a lot of sales.

Are you make a lot of sales, you will also earn a lot of VP, and automatic become EA.
Then you are no longer basic Affiliate, so it is NOT Possible earn a lot and only be Basic Affiliate, you will automatic get higher rank, because you are earn VP for sales to PRMs.

But if you only make sales to those, who already is affiliates, then you will NOT earn VP, but you will still need to make a lot of sales to have acceptable earnings. ($1000 per month is not realistic)

When you browse Items, click the "SFI Toolbox", in the menu, there you can see, what is possible to earn, look for DC.

Best regards
Svend

27 posts

Curious in Team Building #Contests #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

I understand you are Picky, and I mean it is okay to be Picky.

But like many have told you, you are never know, who will be your best PSAs.

"Work with the workers, we are say", and that's right, but still sometimes send messages to the inactives.

I know it is frustrating with PSAs, who tell you they will work, but is not do it.

I can give you examples:
Someone ask you in emails how to work, and you are tell them what to do, with very clear instructions, but they are never do it, and later they are again ask how to work.

Or they are send you the commitment message "Ready to go", and you are study their profile to help them best possible, compose a message made only for that one PSA, and you then find out that commitment message was the last things they were do in SFI, they were never login again.

It is happen all the time, 95% of all commitment messages I get is end that way, it is frustrating, but there is nothing else to do than continue do your work, and find other who really want be active.

Best regards
Svend

27 posts

5 days ago

I have a comment about this.

My team is in my opinion my downline in all generations, so if a Team Leader ask you to not message his/hers team, I will not be happy with that leader, simply because, his team is his downline, but also your downline so it is both your team and his/hers team.

If he/she ask you to not message his team, I will think, he/she will ONLY support his/hers 1st generation.
Because his/hers other generations is others teams.

That kind of leaders will not be welcome in my TEAM, because he/she is NOT understand what a team is.

Best regards
Svend

27 posts

5 days ago

Now you are again give wrong information.
Why are you NOT check the information you give before you are post.

You wrote:
do the 61 lessons in Launch pad for 61VersaPoints
NOTHING of that is true.

5/each For reviewing LaunchPad lessons (57 of 57 completed)

If you had visit your VP Ledger before you posted, you would have found the correct information as stated above, copied direct from the VP Ledger.

Best regards
Svend

36 posts

Why have I lost my upline co-sponsor in Ask Gery #Leadership

5 days ago

Hi, Mr. Al M.!

Have you tried to e-mail her, to asked what happened?
Maybe she reassigned you or what.

I hope you will find the right answer.

All the best for you!

Ria
I do not believe we reassign CSA only PSA

Oh yes STL and above in rank can reassign CSAs

Best regards
Svend

36 posts

Why have I lost my upline co-sponsor in Ask Gery #Leadership

5 days ago

Please wait and see what happen.

SFI is maintenance our upline pages to implement our new Co-Sponsors, and there can of course be errors on the way.

I have now in long time had a new Co-Sponsor, but my upline page is only show, the one I have had long time.

Let SFI work in piece, and you say your Co-sponsor is your friend, then WHY not contact he/she and ask.

Best regards
Svend

19 posts

WARNING! Fake PayPal text message in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

I have got many hundreds maybe thousands of these emails about Paypal.

First of all, study the sender, it is always a bit different from Paypal's own sender ID

Next never believe emails from Paypal, also not those is correct.
In stead login to Paypal, if the email really is from Paypal, you will find it there too.

So NEVER respond to ANY Paypal email, only those, you are find inside your Paypal account.

Best regards
Svend

10 posts

Some Websites of SFI Can Not Be Reached in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

Thanks Andy.. Yes they work without the S
Yes.. It's an issue with the SSL Certificates for those domains
BUT why they mentioned them with https in the letter??

I think it is because they later will use them, instead of only redirect.

Best regards
Svend