Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

15x SUPPORT
Gladys K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

9 posts

Any other method of payment in Miscellaneous #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Try this link for other Triple Clicks payment options: www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php. I hope this helps.

13 posts

Newbie leader here in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Welcome to SFI, Annabel
Start and Stay with LaunchPad: www.sfimg.com/Launchpad," target="_blank"> www.sfimg.com/Launchpad, it is also important to log in daily. i hope this helps.

27 posts

Why I log in daily in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Thank you for sharing Deborah,
Your message is very encouraging. What you are sharing is so very touching. You never know when someone will respond to the work that you have done. I feel motivated by your sharing.. Keep up the good work and keep sharing. You never know who will or have touched. Aim high. Dream Big.

12 posts

Procrastination is a Business Killer. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Thanks for sharing. SFI is a great place to be. It is definitely worth getting up and starting the day out thinking about succeeding as you are doing the work. It is easy to start and end the day working out how you want to succeed in SFI and helping others to succeed also.

18 posts

happiness in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations on you Card King win. Winning is fun.

11 posts

Team Leading and SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

Thank you Horance for sharing this important information. I am happy to get this information and share it with my team.
It is a challenge trying to get PSA's to become active. The information you gave is conformation to what I already know to do. Thanks to everyone else who valuable input. I feel motivated to work harder for and with my team.

10 posts

New TripleClicks Layout in Miscellaneous #Sales #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Thanks for sharing. TripleClicks is great and there are so many opportunities there to see and choose from.

87 posts

Time to take a good look in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

Thank you for sharing. Your observations are well taken.

19 posts

Letter to Silent Affiliates in Marketing

5 days ago

Thanks for sharing. Don't give up. we all are experiencing the same thing. It has already been side stay keep sharing one day someone will wake up and respond. We all share the same concern. Aim High. Dream. Big.

28 posts

A sample letter to those that just signup with SFI business. in Team Building

6 days ago

Thank you for sharing Michael,
I think we all are going through different experiences. It is encouraging to see someone sharing their experiences.

5 posts

greeting in Getting Started #CSA #Sales #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Welcome to SFI, Fredy,
I don't know too much about the sales but I can direct you to LaunchPad lessons, www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad if you have not already been there, check this one out www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=38. LaunchPad tells you how the SFI and Tripleclicks program runs and you can also ask your upline. I hope this information helps.

9 posts

Constant communication can awaken sleeping affiliates in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

6 days ago

Thank you for sharing this very important post. I learned from your information.

10 posts

What happen if my sponsor Opts-out of SFI? in Miscellaneous #Team Building

9 days ago

Thank you for asking and thank you also to the responses given. Great information to know.

28 posts

need help in Getting Started #Sales #Team Building #TripleClicks

9 days ago

Welcome to SFI, Stephen,

Have you read the LaunchPad Lessons? Start with LaunchPad, the rocket icon on your SFI Homepage and read how the SFI Programs work. I hope this helps.

19 posts

Maree's Stream Post to Share. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

9 days ago

Thanks for sharing Maree. Your post is an inspiration to us all. Congratulations!

19 posts

How to motivate members in Team Building

12 days ago

Happy New Year Katarina,
SFI does require a lot of patience and work. Go back to LaunchPad lessons: the rocket icon on your HomePage. The lessons expain to you how the SFi programs work and you can get a better understanding about what you are suppose to do and how to reach out to your team members Log in daily and work the to-do-list and find out what your options. Someone already said lead by example and work with the workers. SFI has everything you need to be successful all you have to do is be patience with yourself and do the work. Someone will follow. Aim High. Dream Big.

29 posts

Am New in Getting Started #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

12 days ago

Welcome to SFI Stanley,
Get started with LaunchPad Lessons (the rocket icon on your SFI Homepage). You can make contact with your upline though Support if you have not already heard from him/her and they will coach you and guide you. Welcome to the Forum also. You can also get help here. Have a great day!

26 posts

Competition for my Team in Team Building #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

12 days ago

Thank you for sharing your great ideas. And thanks for all of the added suggestions and comments to everyone who shared. I feel more in touch with doing things now.

21 posts

E365 Monthly Contest Winner in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Greetings Lytaraga,
Try news.sfimg.com/ : This is a good place to start. I hope this helps. SFI news gives you all the winner and other information.

20 posts

Question about CSA in Team Building #CSA

14 days ago

Greetings Brankica,
Never give up on your CSAs or PSAs. Work with them whether they are active or none active. If you keep contacting them and sharing SFI information some one sooner or later will respond. Work with the workers. You have done well to be with SFI since April 2017. You never know who is paying attention to your score. Hang in there. You are not having bad luck you are just in a slow spell. Aim High. Dream Big.

223 posts

2018 message from Gery in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Localvantia #Rewardical

16 days ago

Happy New Year Mr. C and SFI team. I look forward to the new things that are happening at SFI. It was great being a part of SFI's team in 2017 and I am excited for 2018. Thank you for all that you do for us at SFI.

44 posts

Requalifications for this Next Month of January, 2018 in Team Building #Compensation #VersaPoints

16 days ago

Shelley, thanks for asking your question. Thank everyone for your input. You have answer a lot of questions for a lot of team members including myself. Being a part of the Forum is great. I learn a lot and also confirm things that I already know.
Happy New Year everyone.

12 posts

Monthly Genealogy Post Gold Team Leader Sends. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

16 days ago

Thanks for sharing great information. Happy New Year!