Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

16x SUPPORT
Gladys K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

13 posts

How To Build Active Team in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #PSA

1 day ago

Thank you for sharing. Great post.

40 posts

1st Anniversary! in Recognition #Contests #E365 #Team Building

2 days ago

Thank you for sharing your success stories with us. Congratulations on your 1st Year Anniversary. I wish you many more to come.

5 posts

Won S-Builder Co-op Unit in Recognition #Sponsor #Team Building #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Congratulations Snezana on your win. You won a great prize the S-Builder Co-op Unit. Keep up the good work. Winning is fun.

8 posts

Deal With Team Member's Performance, Not Their Personality. in Team Building #Team Building

9 days ago

Thank you again Bruce for sharing another powerful message. Sometimes we don't think about or think on these things. What you have told us is so true. Thanks for sharing the difference, and how to deal with the separation. I really learned something today.

18 posts

Wake Up!!!Your Team Needs Support Not Criticism. in Marketing #Marketing

13 days ago

Thank you for the encouragement Bruce. Very well said

6 posts

Is It Time To Balance Your Professional & Personal Activities??? in Marketing #Marketing

15 days ago

Thank you for sharing Bruce,
Your information is valuable and to the point. I'm pretty much on the schedule of what you are sharing with us. Encouragement always help.

7 posts

Work Your Business As If You’re Already A Diamond Team Leader! in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #PSA

18 days ago

Thank you for sharing this very encouraging message and explaining things that need to be pointed out. Your post are very valuable to us all. Very much appreciated.

10 posts

Inactive PSAs in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #TripleClicks

21 days ago

If you have not already sent them an e-card maybe you should try that. The e-cards are drawers for attention and they may respond. All you can do it keep trying. Send them a statement about what's happening and invite them to get involved in games. Be encouraged and keep trying. I am going through the same experience with the PSAs that I won at Pricebenders auction. I at least had a couple sign in and respond. Be patient things will work out.

12 posts

A message for my CSAs in Miscellaneous #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

22 days ago

Hi Mariji,
Don't give up on your team PSA or CSA. Continue to stay in touch with them and give them the important information. You can lead them by example in how to become active in the program but you can not make them sign in and do the work. Be patient with yourself and with your team and one day your hard work to weigh on them and someone will respond. Do business as usual, be patience and wait it out. You will see progress if not with them but within your self and your own business. Aim High. Dream Big.

16 posts

Is your Message Center over-stuffed? in Suggestion Box

23 days ago

I like SFI’s way of giving us messages. My message box is never over stuffed because I check it out daily as a part of working my to-do-list. I respond to what I need to respond to and after I am finished I delete what I don’t need. Sometimes I hold on to things as a reminder because I am waiting for a response to something that I have requested. From someone. Working my to-do is a great reminder for me to check my SFI box.. Thank you for the opportunity to share.

13 posts

Rewardicals in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Rewardical #Team Building

26 days ago

You are in a great position. It has already been said to make the right decision with your heart. You have a lot to work with and everything could go right for you. As far as the PSAs and CSAs work with workers. You are leading by example and you are doing great. I am sure with your encouragement you will have followers. "Approach the start of each day with something in mind and end the day with one word...DONE." Aim High. Dream Big.

12 posts

Team-Leaders-You Unconsciously Said Yes To Frustration!!! in Marketing #Marketing

26 days ago

Bruce,
Thanks for all of your inspirational Post. You share important encouragement that we need to hear. Sometimes things get touch in reaching out and there is no response from your team but you encourage us to keep moving forward. I will pray for your friend for great health and happiness and for you to not be worried. Thanks again for your encouragement to all.

6 posts

Has the S Builder Coop pack ever carried T-Credits? in Ask Gery #Sponsor #Team Building

27 days ago

Hi Robert,
The S-Builder Co-Op package does not carry TCredits but it is a great BCQ (Booster Club) product to have. You get affiliates sent to you on a regular basis and you qualify for BCQ which makes you eligible for extra bonus entries to DAILY GRAND wins. I hope this helps.

6 posts

First in class in Recognition #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Elena! Great job. Aim High. Dream Big. This is what you call real self motivation.

30 posts

Maree's thoughts for the day. in Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you for sharing. Your post is very inspirational and encouraging..

16 posts

Awesome news i find this morning! in Compensation #Compensation #Contests #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Manuel on your win. Keep winning it helps and it is also fun!

16 posts

Free Traffic and SFI. A Few Tips. in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you Kevin for sharing this valuable information. I learn something knew each time I come and read at the Forum.
The Forum is very helpful with you and everyone else who shares helpful information. Keep sharing and thanks again.

20 posts

Benefits in visiting the SFI Forum daily in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

The Forum is a great place to get information, ask questions and learn. I find answers to questions that I am not even looking for. I recommend the Forum to my team because you can get great help and understanding. Thank you to everyone who spend time helping others. It is much appreciated.

2 posts

Congratulations Karolina, Kalafadzic in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Karolina on requalifying EA status. Great job.

2 posts

Congratulations Anyanwu Fadakings in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Anyanwu Fadakings on qualifying EA status. Aim High. Dream Big.

3 posts

Congratulations Clara Okafor in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Clara Okafor on requalifying EA Status. Great Job!

1 post

Congratulations Gitta Margit Fehĉrvārinĉ Gulyās in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations!
Gitta Margit Fehĉrvārinĉ Gulyās on qualifying EA status! Bravo, keep up the good work!