Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

14x SUPPORT
Gladys K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

5 posts

Can another moderator unlock a thread still found important? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

1 hours ago

I am not sure about the answer to your question. My suggestion would be to try this link: www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSC You can ask questions and get answers from Bookmarked post. Hope this helps.

26 posts

It's all about taking action! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Thanks for sharing your thoughts of dedication to your SFI Business. SFI is a great place to be. We have everything we need here to be successful. I also am proud to be a part of SFI.

34 posts

When I joined SFI in 2002, I didn't know I had an option to quit in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Thanks for sharing your great opportunities and patience with us. Your message is inspiration to all of us.

24 posts

Building a Profitable SFI Business. in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Start with LAUNCHPAD and stay with it until you fully understand how SFI works. Follow the rules of ROS (Rules of success and log in and work your to-do-list every day, make yourself eligible to win DAILY GRAND and all other ENTRIES.
Stay in touch with your PSAs and CSAs and work with workers.

13 posts

How to be a good sponsor? in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Thanks for sharing. Congratulations on your achievements in SFI. Great message.

10 posts

How to use wave3 in WAVE3 #ECA #Sales #W3

6 days ago

Great question thanks for asking. I learned something new today. The responses to your question are great ones with great information.

47 posts

For the first time EA in Recognition

8 days ago

Congratulations Daniel,
You have reached a great milestone by achieving the rank of Executive Affiliate (EA), Now you are ready to go. Keep up the good work. Welcome to SFI!

13 posts

Daily Grand in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

Go to your HomePage and: Turn ’em green, get a free Daily Grand bonus entry! try every day and don't give up. I hope this helps.

24 posts

My deep apology on Forum in Miscellaneous #Compensation

9 days ago

Vahida,

You are a very brave and courageous person. Thank you for sharing we all make mistakes. I am happy that you are here and I wish you well in your business. You have to forgive in order to be forgiven, consider it done. Thanks for sharing from your heart. I feel encouraged by what you have done. Aim High. Dream Big.

17 posts

C.E.O of your own business in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

Thanks for sharing. SFI is great.

14 posts

Confused in Card King Game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

9 days ago

Hi Gina,
I have not played the Card King game before so I do not have an answer for you. My suggestion would be to EZ game on your HomePage: www.sfimg.com/Home/EagerZebra and read the tips for the game before you play again. The tip usually explains all of the details. I hope this help!

25 posts

Spin and Win in Miscellaneous #Contests #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Great question! Great answers. This is a great reminder to all of us who miss the Spin and Win Contest to be more alert.
Thanks for sharing.

50 posts

What would you miss if you do not log in daily? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

10 days ago

I would miss my opportunity to grow in SFI. Every time I log in I am learning something new and gaining knowledge to share with my team to help them grow. Logging in daily is very important. You don't want to miss out.

16 posts

The Almighty Daily Grand entry in Miscellaneous #Contests

12 days ago

The Daily Grand entry is definite plus. It helps all around. It is worth it to log in daily you never know when you are going to win and how much is going to help you move forward. Winning is fun.

20 posts

I haven't received my commission why in Compensation #Compensation

13 days ago

You will get a report of your commission today or tomorrow. Your actual payment will be paid around the 15th of October if not soon. Be patient you will receive it it always comes. Hope this helps.

2 posts

Congratulations Karolina Kalafadzic in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

13 days ago

Congratulation Karolina on achieving BTL status. Your team building skills are amazing. Keep up the good work.

41 posts

10 vp a day in Getting Started #VersaPoints

14 days ago

Thanks for sharing.

10 posts

Helps me in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery

15 days ago

Welcome to SFI Md!
Start with LaunchPad the rocket icon on your SFI HomePage to understand how the SFI program works.
This link should tell you all about and how to set up auto=delivery . Try this link: www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/AutoDelivery Hope this helps.

1 post

Congratulations Karolina Kalafadzic in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

16 days ago

Congratulations Karolina on re-qualifying EA status. Your work is very visible. Thank you for your Leadership.

13 posts

Oh, what a Good, Good Feeling! I'm Happy! :) in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

16 days ago

Thanks for sharing your experience. I feel encouraged.

7 posts

TripleClicks inventory in Suggestion Box #Marketing #TripleClicks

16 days ago

I am not sure about the first part of your question but I am sure of this one thing. I have never had a bad experience when buying form Tripleclicks They usually tell you when something is out of stock. You know what is in or out of stock by purchasing what you are looking for if it is not there then you will be notified at least this is my experience with Tripleclicks.
I purchase from them quite often.

18 posts

Most important activities in SFI in Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor #TripleClicks

18 days ago

Welcome to SFI!
Thanks for sharing. Start with and stay with LaunchPad the rocket icon on your SFI Homepage and logging in daily, working your to-do-list daily helps to accumulate the 1500 VP to become EA is very important. Much success to you.

30 posts

Could you please support me? in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started #Leadership

18 days ago

Welcome to SFI Beshoy! Congratulations on achieving your EA status. You have reached your first milestone in SFI. Becoming EA is very important. Start and stay with LaunchPad the rocket icon on your SFI Homepage. LaunchPad will keep you informed on high SFI works. Log in daily and work your to-do-list this is very important. Check out this link: www.sfimg.com/EA1010. This should be helpful. Once again Welcome.