Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

17x SUPPORT
Gladys K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

9 posts

Helping your EA's in Team Building #Team Building

2 days ago

You are not the only one sharing this desire to achieve STL status. It appears as though some are not ready to move forward because of the responsibility of the next status. You have to be prepared for each status you achieve to make sure you will be able to re-qualify. With some it takes longer to take the next step than others. That is where our patience come in with those who have the desire to move forward. Eventually it will happen. Aim High. Dream Big.

2 posts

Congratulations Gitta Margit Fehĉrvārinĉ Gulyās in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

Congratulations Gitta on re-qualifying EA status. Great Job keep moving forward.

8 posts

How many bidders are there in an auction ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

Don't give up! Keep trying one day you will win. You still win anyway but I know exactly what you are experiencing. You want to win an auction. Keep bidding. Aim High. Dream Big

15 posts

Wow, wow, wow, I won!!! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

4 days ago

Congratulations on your win. Winning fun. Keep on winning it pays off.

8 posts

Surprise Future International ! in Miscellaneous #Contests

4 days ago

Congratulations on your winning successes and thank you for sharing the awesome news. Keep encouraging us and keep moving forward.

27 posts

Which Tab Is More Excited? in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Thank you or sharing this question. The 15 Red Color Tabs that we are turning into Green Color daily are all exciting. With everyone's responses makes it even more exciting. I especially like the Forum and Alerts.

1 post

Congratulations Anyanwu Fadakings in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

6 days ago

Congratulations Anyanwu Fadakings on re-qualifying EA status. Keep moving foward. Job well done.

9 posts

Want To Be Successful With SFI? - Just Outwork The Workers... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

13 days ago

Thank you for sharing such a positive and powerful Post. I am glad for your TIPS. They help and encourage us a lot.

32 posts

Thank You everyone in Recognition #E365

15 days ago

Congratulations Al and much success to you. Aim High. Dream Big.

8 posts

Do CSA's help us advance as they advance? in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

15 days ago

Thank you for the question Rebecca. This is good information to know and to be brought to everyone's understanding. It was already clear to me but now it is crystal clear.

10 posts

Work for pleasure! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

17 days ago

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to coming working for and with SFI. It is a pleasure, meeting new affliates, getting to know them and to see what impact you are having in their world of SFI. SFI has everything we need to be successful and I am enjoying finding out how to be successful and sharing it with my team and learning from them. This is a great opportunity being able to share. The Forum is a great place to come.

26 posts

Don’t like inactive PSA’s in your genealogy? in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

18 days ago

Thank you for sharing Scott!
Your message is very positive and true. Thanks for the encouragement and motivation.

5 posts

Congratulations Karolina Kalafadzic in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

21 days ago

Congratulations on achieving BTL status. A job well done.

2 posts

Congratulations Daniel James in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

24 days ago

Congratulations to Daniel James for re-qualifying EA status. See you at the top! Great Job!

12 posts

Thank you ! in Recognition #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

24 days ago

Congratulations on your 2 great achievements reach. Keep up the good work and thanks for give God victory. You are successful. Thanks for sharing the good news. Aim High. Dream Big.

8 posts

How to answer to downline when they ask what are this all about? in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Sponsor #Team Building

29 days ago

Thank you for sharing Manuel. It is great to here all of the great input on how to help someone get started. Getting started it the hardest part of starting something but having information on the how to and getting it done is great. Thanks to everyone for your valuable input.

10 posts

What do I need to do to be winning the Biz Quiz? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Don't give up on winning any game at SFI. You must have patience with yourself and keep on trying. I hope you are enjoying all of the games you never know then you will win small or big. It is a chance we have to take and hope for the best. Winning is fund and it help your Business. There are so many opportunities try as many as you can and you will be surprised.
Aim High. Dream Big.

7 posts

Thankful Thursday! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thankful to be alive and I am thankful for your thankfulness. Thanks for sharing.

13 posts

E Card I sent to new member achieving EA first Day. in Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you for your post Maree! Very inspirational and full of important information.

34 posts

Seeking help... in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Everyone has given great advice and everything that is being said is true about SFI & LunchPad. After all of the advice you have received the only thing left now I think is to extend the invitation, Maybe he will change his mind. If he doesn't want to participate at least he knows he can. Follow your heart and do what you feel is right for the situation. Don't give up. Aim High. Dream Big.

55 posts

Does it really matter if your Sponsor is not around to help? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Welcome to SFI, Keshav!
Thank you for your encouraging Post. Aim High. Dream Big.

2 posts

Congratulations Gitta Margit Fehĉrvārinĉ Gulyās in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Gitta Margit Fehĉrvārinĉ Gulyās on re-qualifying EA status. Keep up the good work. Aim High. Dream Big.

2 posts

Congratulations Karolina Kalafadzic in Recognition #CSA #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Karolina Kalafadzic on achieving STL status. Great job!

12 posts

EA in Getting Started #Contests #Team Building #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Welcome to SFI Tshering! It has already been said you can purchase Builder Bundles. That is a great choice. You will be get your 1500 VP and more every month for about $55 dollars each month. This is a great BCQ (Booster Club Qualified) purchase.

12 posts

Daily Grand Entries... in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Thank you for your post. It is very encouraging to hear someone giving testimony of how what SFI offers us actually helps us to meet our goals. SFI has everything we need to be successful in our business., Aim High. Dream Big.