Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Billy H.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

15 posts

Let's make Astro go viral in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #CSA #PSA

3 days ago

Thanks everyone Max I think you are bang on track, what you say Gery your two cents is appreciated.

Please don't get me wrong anyone I too like everyone is only trying to show how SFI Is making strides .There are so much of false thing on the internet about sfi probably this is why we have people who only sigh up, I must say I love Gery attitude in not trying to hit back at these negnitive comments but action speaks better than words.

15 posts

Let's make Astro go viral in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #CSA #PSA

4 days ago

Let's make go viral, I suggest that the highest ranking Team leader put out a video about Astro Auction which is Unique I must say, and all affiliate support it Not like the hundreds of video on YouTube advertising sfi or its other busines with. Little like by the way Maree I love your video.

I read a thread where with a zingers was saying Facebook does not accept any of sfi banners or anything to do with www.zing.network well I am proud to say they are coming around because I was able to post about sfi after telling them that sfi is no scam.

Look at the big picture guys our business will skyrocket, so what do you think?

10 posts

We must tell the world about this! in Astro Auctions #Marketing

5 days ago

This is great we have something new and unique that will make (zing.network ) well know globally if every affiliate play their cards well like making go viral and we all work as a team on this because we all will gain more.

Facebook is coming around I try to post zing.network at first they rejected it and lateter accepted it after sending me some pop up note asking me if the site was a scam.

So my point is we can do this, Gery and team has done great now is our turn to take it to the sky.

9 posts

Team budding in Getting Started #Team Building

10 days ago

All the best with your new business.

30 posts

Forum Feature Request in Suggestion Box #Leadership

14 days ago

I agree 100 o/o because it can act as an invitation for our new PSA and CSA to join us, because only a few people ever visit the forum.

8 posts

Special Message For All Our Special Newbies! We Love You! in Getting Started #Getting Started

16 days ago

Thanks for sharing Bruce great as usual, I wish all new PSA and CSA check out the forum. Some People these days all the think about is the mighty dollar, so all the good qualities you describe and Leadership they are not intested in, which is sad because only the few that stick around gain these things.

They are some many great qualities about this business, and the best part it is free.

8 posts

Happy Canada Day!!! in Canada

17 days ago

Thanks for sharing Max by the way I read you guys were having snow last week, i am a little surprises I taught by now we would have more Canadians on this thread because we have some high ranking T.L. and tomorrow is a great day for us .
Then again some of us have a long weekend so a lot of people gone to their cottage.

8 posts

Happy Canada Day!!! in Canada

17 days ago

Happy Canada day everyone, what a great weather for fire works.

49 posts

Happy 18th SFI Anniversary Leon...SPEECH Please! in Inspiration/Testimonials

17 days ago

Hi Leon,
Happy anniversary my friend have a great day.

66 posts

Uber-Picks is back! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

26 days ago

Thanks Gery but I notice we are not coming back with the premier league, as you were asking for suggestion I would love to see it back plus I am sure foot ball fans would too seeing that half of the players in the Fifa are from the Premier league.

19 posts

Happy Fathers Day in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Happy Father's Day Guys sorry I can't beam up every father a sfi coffee technology is not so advance we are getting there, anyway for now use your imagination have a on me.

2 posts

Sometime it's better not to share in Just For Fun

about 1 month ago

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says, "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her, "The driver just insulted me!" The man says, "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

2 posts

Kid summary what is politics in Just For Fun

about 1 month ago

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" The dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me capitalism. Your mother, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people. The nanny, we'll consider her the working class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense." The little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has soiled his diaper. The little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while capitalism is screwing the working class, the government is sound asleep, the people are being ignored and the future is in deep shit."

29 posts

when i play brain sprint game, I'm facing a problem. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

I don't have that problem because I can't play any games, when I go to TripleClicks and hit play I can't but if I go through sfi centre and hit the red EZ or PB I have no problem. I am using an apple iPad I have two and all two is the same thing.

6 posts

Happy Victoria Day: Active PSAs 4"Duplication" & Make More Money in Canada #Localvantia #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Olanrewaji,
I think you and I are beating a dead horse, your post is getting more response outside than home excuse Is great but facts speak best and all you have to do is look in the righ places sorry man probably next time.

6 posts

Happy Victoria Day: Active PSAs 4"Duplication" & Make More Money in Canada #Localvantia #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Olanrewaju,
Thank you very much I love your suggestion, I agree with you 100 o/o I hope all our top team leaders which are higher in rank that you and I step up to the plate and dance ,because as you said we need to get this forum going so that new PSA and CSA Canadians know that they are not here alone.

18 posts

Vacation mode in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Robert,
Some one correct me if I am wrong I think on your leadership page , Plus I usually leave a note for my team.
Thanks to Gery he give us tools let's use it.

3 posts

Sfi, TripleClicks, Zing Network & Making Money- Updates in Canada #Compensation #Team Building #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Great explanation Olanrewaju thanks for posting by the way happy Victoria Day and to every Canadian, I was wondering what can we and all of our team leaders ( we have more T.L. than the countries that are leading us now ) do to get more Canadian PSA so that we can go up in country rank instead of 28.

9 posts

Games on iPad in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

I agree with you Micael because I was playing games on iPad about 8 years now and never had a problem until now.

9 posts

Games on iPad in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Good morning Everyone,
In this age and time where the gap between rich and poor is getting wider and wider the whole world saw a fairy tale wedding on t.v.

As my dead father would say from the beginning of time the big fishes eat the small fishes to survive so its not going to change now, personally I did not look though my wife and girls woke 3.30 to see it I guess it's a lady thing.

Anyway what I want to ask you guys are you getting to play games on your iPad, from the time Brain Sprint when online I can only play it by going to the sfi centre and click on the red tag EZ ,PB.

1 post

Games are not working plus Brain sprint rules are wrong in Bug Reports #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 months ago

First off I am not get games,rules or share when I go directly to games on TripleClicks, but I can get any game, or rules if I go through sfi centre on the red tab EZ or PB..

Secondly when you click on brain sprint rules you are getting the rules for Time Machine instead of for brain sprint.

Summary:
Provide a descriptive summary of the issue.

Steps to Reproduce:
In numbered format, detail the exact steps taken to produce the bug.

Expected Results:
Describe what you expected to happen when you executed the steps above.

Actual Results:
Explain what actually occurred when steps above were executed.

Regression:
Describe circumstances where the problem occurs or does not occur.

Notes:
Provide additional information, such as references to related problems, workarounds and relevant attachments.

Summary:
Provide a descriptive summary of the issue.

Steps to Reproduce:
In numbered format, detail the exact steps taken to produce the bug.

Expected Results:
Describe what you expected to happen when you executed the steps above.

Actual Results:
Explain what actually occurred when steps above were executed.

Regression:
Describe circumstances where the problem occurs or does not occur.

Notes:
Provide additional information, such as references to related problems, workarounds and relevant attachments.

2 posts

Games stop working plus reca banner still not working in Bug Reports #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TripleClicks

2 months ago

About two hours after I submitted a report TripleClicks games were working now I check its not, as a matter of fact I wanted to thank you guys.

55 posts

5 PM T Time empty collection in Miscellaneous #TCredits #TripleClicks

2 months ago

From the centre I got the samething, I submitted a bug report because I can't even get games T.Time or pick the price. From Triple Clicks.

2 posts

Games stop working plus reca banner still not working in Bug Reports #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Before I went on vacation last month my Apple iPad was playing games now I am back its not all the links is working fine except play share and rules.

As a matter of fact before I went on vacation I submitted a report that instead of ( this banner )appearing on my intended client email they got a compete different gateway one to become a sfi affiliate and I am back and the problem is the same.

The problem is definitely not my iPad because (1) All I use is iPad from day one (2) I have more than one Apple iPad and all have the same problem.