Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Billy H.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

1 post

Share only EZ Games in Bug Reports #Eager Zebra #Marketing

4 days ago

Summary:
Provide a descriptive summary of the issue.

Steps to Reproduce:
In numbered format, detail the exact steps taken to produce the bug.

Expected Results:
Describe what you expected to happen when you executed the steps above.

Actual Results:
Explain what actually occurred when steps above were executed.

Regression:
Describe circumstances where the problem occurs or does not occur.

The share is only shareing EZ Games not sports

127 posts

Powerful new Starter Incentives program is here! in SFI News #Team Building

4 days ago

My only question is we buy everything with our T.credits , but we cannot pay with T.credits, so if one transfer T.credits to help they present PSA or CSA it's useless.

30 posts

Proposal of two separate forums? in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TripleClicks

9 days ago

Hi Sasa,
Not a bad suggestion, but to be honest we have millions of Affiliate and Gery ask for ideas and only a handfull give their opinion.

So personally I think if we separate now we will have to back peddle, that was the reason I suggested we add on things to our Country link.

4 posts

A2A in Canada

10 days ago

Happy New Year to you and family , I don't think so my friend, I love getting news from the horses mouth, probably this link might help www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1557136#post-1557136

21 posts

We should upgrade chat to video in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

10 days ago

Thanks everyone, Jessie I am sorry to hear but still take care of yourself diet is everything.

21 posts

We should upgrade chat to video in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

11 days ago

Happy New Years everyone, actually I am now back in the saddle after a long vacation before 2019 after putting the business in Vac..mode.

I have two suggestion (1) usually I invite new psa and csa to join me on social site and other site so I can use their video chat to Teach them this business, but I was thinking we can hit two birds with one stone seeing we don’t have A2A any more and we can make PSA and CSA visit the forum and know they are not alone in this business and hope the stay longer.

(1) So I am suggesting we get video chat link on our present Country rank that is link to the forum ,what you think guys all comment are appreciated and I wish everyone all the best with their business.

Secondly and lastly for now I notice when my business was on vac. Mode all my join new PSA and CSA were lost.

(2) So I am suggesting that we or rather support send out a link to our leadership page seeing that we cannot have one on our testominal gateway, because I leave a little vacation message plus how to get started by video the only thing they have to copy and paste the URL .

14 posts

Merry Christmas everyone! in Canada

29 days ago

Merry Christmas everyone a healthy wealthy prosperous New year to you and family.

253 posts

New boosters to advance your rank in Badge Quest before the end of the year! in SFI News

about 1 month ago

Great I love the badge and the Idea because I think this will make new PSA and CSA feel they have a lot of help, especially reading where you said more stuff is coming to the forum.

21 posts

Can ANYONE Really Do Affiliate Marketing? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Yes Randy thanks for sharing, as a matter of fact I would love to share a little story about marketing just to show how powerful it is,

The news media run a true story where with some one wanted to test how great marketing was so they decided to sell shoes from Payless at extra price in the hundred of dollars and you know what the sold out. Shoes that go for $ 40.00
went for $ 600.00.

284 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I agree with you because let's face it we need recognition ( have anyone ever research sfi and see how many companies with the name sfi there is even a news company in India.) that is why I use the word viral.

We have a great gateway that we can use by not only submitting a testimony but also use (SFIMG own words ) J.M.T. I did but support edit it , though Gery give me the idea if my memory is right.

284 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Scott I love your suggestion plus as I said in one of my post make Astro Auction go viral by making a video about it , let's face it how much people ever herd about US .

10 posts

Turn the clock back in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Hi Sanchia,
That's great you guys don't follow the crowd, check out some facts Daylight saving time, in this or any other country, was never adopted to benefit farmers; it was first proposed by William Willett to the British Parliament in 1907 as a way to take full advantage of the day’s light. Germany was the first country to implement it, and the United States took up the practice upon entering World War I, hypothetically to save energy. How did farmers end up being the mythical source of DST? Downing suggests that because they were such vocal opponents, “they became associated into the popular image of daylight-saving and it got inverted on them. It was just bad luck.”

19 posts

Buy and Sell Marijuana Stocks(Share) like a pro. in Ask Gery #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

I think that was a money and political move on Canada part, personally I see that is a problem and I don't think sfi want's that.

5 posts

Happy thanksgiving sfi members in Canada

4 months ago

v

Happy thanksgiving to you and family everyone, don't eat too muc

By the way congratulation my friend Ellis 99.

5 posts

Status of a2a in Ask Gery #Getting Started #Marketing

4 months ago

I think instead of video chat our CSA and PSA on skype or Facebook we are going high tech, but for now Gery have bigger fish to fry and is pretty busy.

35 posts

I am back in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Welcome back my friend, I wish you all the luck with your business. I took a quick look at your badges.

I must say you mean business too, because I have not played hidden as yet.

See you on the team leader forum

3 posts

Astro Banners are not working in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

5 months ago

Hi Guys,
Is anyone experience a problem with getting the Astro banners to work? actually I try both 1 and 2 and all I am getting is 404 on my iPad.

I submitted a bug for zing.network ,because when you click on Astro you are getting Rewardical instead of Astro.

86 posts

Astro Auction Gateway now available! in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Marketing

5 months ago

My hat off to you and team , I love it so much as I sad before we should go viral what do you think ?.

Is there anyway we can send our old PRM a free invitation to try out Astro.

1 post

Problem with zing.network in Bug Reports #Astro Auctions

5 months ago

Summary:
Provide a descriptive summary of the issue. The zing.network has A problem

Steps to Reproduce:
In numbered format, detail the exact steps taken to produce the bug. When you click Astro you are getting Rewadical

Expected Results: should it not show or tell you about ASTRO
Describe what you expected to happen when you executed the steps above. Information about Astro

Actual Results:
Explain what actually occurred when steps above were executed. You are getting Rewardical

Regression:
Describe circumstances where the problem occurs or does not occur. www.zing.network

Notes:
Provide additional information, such as references to related problems, workarounds and relevant attachments.

19 posts

Promoting of our SFI Gateways. in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

5 months ago

Hi Elizabeth,
For argument sake I assume then than sfi should do away with auto delivery.

6 posts

Testimonials-ECA-Requested in ECA Program #ECA #Localvantia

5 months ago

Hi SHOBANA K.
Actually I suggested putting a link to our testimonial years ago , now that you are asking about ECA and Localvantia this is something I hope Gery look into .we can put our gateway which I did but support edit out.

2 posts

Testimonial in Canada #Marketing #PSA #Sponsor

5 months ago

I counted about 15 Canadian on the testimional including myself, I am dead positive we have more than that in sfi.

Seeing that I could not submitted my gateway ,it would be nice if support put a link to all affiliate gateway especially now because even if we are not active our PSA is pass on to our upline. I am sure we would have more Canadians or rather PSA ,CSA , PRM ,because we will be one step ahead of companies testimonial.

Look on the bright side it is free advertisement for us, and sfi will be know more and I am sure companies will ask us about Localvantia and Rewardical.

2 posts

Testimonial in Canada #Marketing #PSA #Sponsor

6 months ago

I think seeing that Canadians are looking at our testminoial, we do like other countries submit one. I did as a matter of fact at the end I put my JMT gateway which was edited by sfi.

This I think is a start seeing that none of us is making the money as yet I assume. and the bright side is we can by submitting a testminonial which I think will make our team grow. because CANADIAN support each other.

The dark side is on the Country rank we are at 28 and soon will be off the board, compare to my birth Country who is slowly coming up as a matter of fact the pass Canada.

14 posts

Advance with technology. in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #TCredits

6 months ago

I agree with you George I think that is coming I read a comment by Gery where he said we will have video in the launchpad, plus our a2a is down for repair So all we have right now is chat which I assume will be better, but you also have to remember Gery has a lot on his plate Rome was not build in a day cumminacation is our main source of reaching out thanks to technology.

20 posts

How many active members? in Canada

6 months ago

Hi Scott,
I am active as a matter of fact I recently submitted a testimonial which support edited the most important part which was my JMT gateway .

The reason I did was because I had a PSA who later chat with me on Facebook and mention how there is hardly any Canadian in sfi she assume from read through the testimonial . I submitted my gateway because I wanted to give the testimional site a little spice, information and something different.

Anyway coming back to you convention is great, but I think a webinar or video conference would be nice for now.
I am not a computer guy, but my friend Wayne Ellis From P. I. Can help us here as a matter of fact he and I was on a site years ago trying to get Canadians interested.