Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Billy H.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

214 posts

Many of you may have noticed that I have in Miscellaneous

24 days ago

Have faith my friend Merry Christmas I wish you and family a happy healthy and prosperous new years

7 posts

Let's stop leaving our PSA and CSA in the cold (vac mode) in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #Team Building

25 days ago

Around this time I usually take vacation, and I assume everyone here does. I usually wish my new PSA , CSA , a Merry Christmas and let them know that I am on vacation on my leadership page.

I think we should should spruce up the vac mode by making it send out a welcome letters to our new PSA and CSA instead of making them feel alone, plus I am sure half of us don't even know that we have something like vac mode.

3 posts

Commission Payment Options -- Payoneer? in Canada #Compensation

25 days ago

Thanks for the information, Merry Christmas a healthy and prosperous New Years to you family and everyone in sfi especially Gery

5 posts

Kids will be kids in Just For Fun

25 days ago

Thanks Guys

5 posts

Kids will be kids in Just For Fun

26 days ago

Merry Christmas to you and your family and all the best for the New Years.

24 posts

TripleClicks Payoneer MasterCard Fees in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started

27 days ago

Hi Leona,
I receive the below mail from support a few days ago, you have me thinking someone is playing a trick on me or this is only because I am from Ontario.

Original CSR message was: Due to licensing requirements, we are no longer able to pay commissions to your country via Payoneer. Please select another payment option here: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo November commissions has been returned to your
account. Once you select another payment option please notify us and we will make arrangements for payment. We apologize for any inconvenience.

26 posts

Is payoneer master card no longer accepted in Nigeria? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Sunday J.

I just got the same message yesterday, but I live in Canada. So Nigeria is not the target here

Thanks Karen I was think for a second I was the only Canadian that receive this message, actually support give you another option personally I think sfi will use another Company.

206 posts

Localvantia has launched! in SFI News #Localvantia #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hi Gery,
I know you said you don't recommend that we send out brochuers, but what about if we use www. Localvantia.com and log in with our I'd and password and a merchant sign up would we get credit.

9 posts

Localvantia in Marketing #Localvantia

about 1 month ago

Thank everyone Max you and Andrew are right this company has 182 stores in 10 province in Canada 2,198 stores world wide so all decision is made before a board in Atlanta . Thats what I am talking about I am happy that you pre- registered Home Depot in your province.

I think if we get some help from all the province in Canada and the different Countries Home Depot has stores in, Atlanta may consider us especially now that the have invested a few billion in there online business.

From the Q/A I think Gery have our backs with a follow letter, so we just have to pre-register all the stores.

4 posts

Do you need permission to give away Tcredit as recognition in Recognition #PSA #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Thank you very much Terry, but do you or any one know why permission is needed ?.

9 posts

Localvantia in Marketing #Localvantia

about 1 month ago

I have inside contacts with Home Depot Canada so I register a few stores with intention of registering more, so I hope my American and Mexican fellow business owners has done the same.

Localvantia is going to be mighty big and one of the greatest thing Gery and team has come up with but I think companies like Home Depot would be hard to convince to join us, but I think if we walk the talk and be a team we can do it.

49 posts

Mrs. Sandra the scammer is back!! Becareful in Miscellaneous #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hi Zhumagul Season Greetings, not surprise this is the season for anything thanks anyway.

4 posts

Do you need permission to give away Tcredit as recognition in Recognition #PSA #TCredits

about 1 month ago

I am trying to give my PSA some Tcredits because he did well but unfortunately I cannot because I am getting this message ( only transfer a maximum of 1 additional TCredits to this person (you have already transferred 9). Visit support.sfimg.com to request an increase of this limit.) is there a limit on how much credits for recognition we can give our PSA or CSA now ?

9 posts

ECA - accelerate the opening of the shop in Suggestion Box #ECA #Marketing #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Tanja.k. You took the words right out of my mouth, to be honest I think I made a suggestion that sfi should give these stores a time frame to stock their store because we have more close store than open and their stock is a laugh, as a matter of fact they should list them on the Sell your stuff.

I order and got back money (thanks to sfi )because of some bad ECA ,so I think sfi is on track. We have some great ECA with great products but as usual one bad apple is making the great ECA look bad.

I think and hope that with on its way TripleClicks will be known which means more business more commission for us.

4 posts

Congrats Ali in Recognition #PSA

about 1 month ago

q

Congratulation on your EA achieavment my friend, I wish you all the best with your business.

9 posts

Christmas Shopping in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

2 months ago

I have been doing it for years , I believe in the old saying if Mohammed can't come to the mountain take it to him.

As a matter of fact I am a little surprise that we are not going all the way out to make some sale on Black Friday or Cyber Monday seeing that Ecommerce are hitting the iron with advertisement for these days which are break records.
The only reason or solution I can come up with, is that probably we have some thing bigger in mind.

3 posts

Charity in Just For Fun

2 months ago

Yes my friend it is , as a matter of fact if more people laughter and have fun this world will be a better place.

6 posts

Bitcoin tax scam in Canada

2 months ago

Morning Eriberto,
You are welcome my friend glad I can help.

26 posts

CANADIAN SIGNUPS FOR SFI in Canada

2 months ago

Hello Roberta;

We affiliates can easily search for ECA ("store fronts") located in any Country on our SFI ECA red/green Tab. Sadly, it is harder for PRM to find local ECA.

Best Wishes,
Stephen

You are right before the new change it was easy to find any country even on the filter but not now it's impossible, I assume the forget to put back the link. I think one of us should make the suggestion because I believe we may get some Canadian PSA and CSA. I wounded how our ECA over look this.

Yes Billy,

Using the Link located on our SFI ECA Tab does open and setup Filters on the TripleClicks product search page. These Filters can be manually set, but that procedure seems rather bewildering.

If you are prepared, I suggest you submit a Forum Suggestion Thread. (Our PRMs can not access the easy to use SFI ECA Links)

Respectfully,
Stephen

Actually I am wrong thanks to an ECA he corrected me , when you use the filter and just enter ECA and country you get a list of all the ECA in that country.

6 posts

2 months ago

Thanks For sharing John great news.

6 posts

2 months ago

Hi Guys,
Have you seen the Ontario police press news I got the tail end ,actually before I read about it here I taught Bitcoin was was part of the scam. Anyway be careful below (I made a copy of the police warning )is what is going around.

CRIME
November 8, 2017 9:06 am Updated: November 8, 2017 2:54 pm
Bitcoin tax scam defrauded more than 40 in York Region: police
By Staff The Canadian Press

more

If you've invested in Bitcoin, chances are you've got a bit of spring in your step. The digital currency is on a roll. One Bitcoin is now worth more than 4,400 Canadian dollars, nearly three times the value of an ounce of gold. Back in 2014, Bitcoin was worth a quarter of what it is today. As as Robin Gill reports, that success has started a currency revolution.

- A A +
Listen
AURORA, Ont. – Police say more than 40 residents in communities north of Toronto have fallen victim to a Bitcoin tax scam, sending over $300,000 to fraudsters since August.

York regional police say they have seen a significant increase in reports of scammers identifying themselves as Canada Revenue Agency employees.

The suspects tell victims they have overdue taxes to pay, and threaten them with arrest if they don’t settle up.

READ MORE: Bitcoin jumps above $1,000 for first time in three years

In recent months, the scammers have persuaded victims to send them money using the virtual currency Bitcoin.

Officers say Bitcoin transactions are unregulated and untraceable, making it difficult to investigate the frauds.

Police in York Region have advised the public that any calls or emails asking for Bitcoin tax payments should be treated as a scam.

READ MORE: Russian hacker accused of $4B bitcoin fraud to be extradited to U.S.

The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre said it has received more than 2,000 complaints in 2017 from people across the country who have been defrauded by someone pretending to work for the CRA.

Of those victims, over 100 reported using a digital currency like Bitcoin to pay the scammers.

VIDEO: Should you invest in bitcoin

16 posts

Testimonials! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

2 months ago

How so? Please explain what you think we should do.

I think it will be nice if we could have a link to our personal gateway , so who ever is view it can join under the person the are viewing or know personally.

16 posts

Testimonials! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

2 months ago

The testimonials are great,but I think sfi should step it up a notch above our competitors and have a link to our gateway.