Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Billy H.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

18 posts

Request in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Eager Zebra #Team Building

14 days ago

We all make money but as it is well know that a picture is worth a thousand words, I hope these picture answer your question.

11 posts

2017 Happy Thanksgiving Weekend, Canadians! in Canada

15 days ago

Happy thanksgiving to you our families and everyone.

1 post

Chat is on but off in Bug Reports #PSA

29 days ago

Summary:
Provide a descriptive summary of the issue. Chat bubble is on

Expected Results:
Describe what you expected to happen when you executed the steps above. Normally both places it's on

Actual Results:
Explain what actually occurred when steps above were executed. Right now chat is green but PSA is not online.

8 posts

Extra T.C for Charity in Ask Gery #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Thanks everyone just waiting to know from Gery if instead of the round off we can donate extra T.credits this one time for Texas.

Gery if what I am suggesting is impossible please let me know, and I will forget the idea.

8 posts

Extra T.C for Charity in Ask Gery #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Gery,
Can I support my favourite charity with a few hundred extra T.credits while ordering something ? Actually I am think about putting out a challenge to my fellow team leader world wide on social site to match my Tcredits or by pass it for hurricane Harvey in Texas if I can because I am sure we have team leaders there too.

2 posts

We need to go a notch higher in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Hi Everyone,
I think we should go a notch above with our testimonial gateway, as everyone knows by now you can buy testimony from the Internet plus our ex affiliate who never make it and is trying to promote other business is saying we buy our rating from BB so what he is doing is using our sfi as a stepping stone.

I think Sfi should put a link with our badges or rather JMT gateway I think then we will have active PSA and CSA, people need proof and what better way to give them than this.

SFIMG will be doing two things (1) clearing up a lot of false claim about sfi on the Internet and (2) Advertising its affiliates.

All the big box store carry similar products , but one seem to shine out and that is because they go one level higher.

2 posts

See MGregor vs Whether Last night fight night in Just For Fun

about 1 month ago

Hi Everyone,
If you are interested in the fight see it here or on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/MgDLLJcGvBU

I decide to shift it here because some people think business has nothing to do with fun, but you know what if as I had said in my previous post sfi had capitalise on this fight by putting it on our Time machine I think we would would have gotten something out of it.

25 posts

Problems and Solutions in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Renee,
Sorry to hear that you are having problems as Randy said I hope you are using one ticket. Everyone has given you great advise so the only thing I can tell you is have no fear your money is safe , if it comes to getting back money sfi will do the right thing I am saying this from experience dealing with support.

13 posts

Class Cash Link for Entry in Getting Started #Compensation #Contests #E365

about 1 month ago

Hi Steadman,
Welcome to sfi Tanja is right there is no such link read it here news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/ as a matter of fact follow sfi and get all the latest news.

There is much to learn but if you keep login everyday doing your launchpad lesson , I can see you will be successful because you already start on the right foot by post here.

Just remember one thing this is your business , and Rome was not build in a day.

All the best with your business my friend.

52 posts

Mayweather vs. McGregor in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

HI Randy,
As you said this would have been a great time machine game, SFIMG should have capitalize on this and get some more recognition which all boils down to more sales.

52 posts

Mayweather vs. McGregor in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Randy,
I love the winner and their is no looser because they both are walking away with a purse. I love MMA but this fight is all about money, it's a miss match or rather a joke.

It's like looking at the exhibition match between hulk hogan and if I remember Mohammed Ali where hogan won.

6 posts

Fellow Canadians Compensation if Sick in Canada #Compensation

2 months ago

Hi Billy: Thank you for the response. What I am trying to say is we go merrily along and create a good team, something goes astray, an illness, we will forfeit all for the length of time we cannot get online after the 45 days unless we can get to make a vacation mode. What if it is 3 months or 6 months of recovery and we cannot get to log on or your family/friend does not know your online business. We will need someone to know about the business and is willing to be our right-hand man with otherwise your team gets forfeited to your upline. What if you cannot reach your upline to transfer? It is affiliate marketing, if you have a network business in your home then more than likely you can reach the office or someone knows you in a networking business. An issue with affiliate marketing that you lose out after making it a business. Does it make sense?.

Hi Roberta,
Thanks for the explanation I always maintain one thing , and that is what ever man makes man can break. I do not know Gery personally but the years I am here and how he deals with sitatation I am sure he will come up with something in such a case if you can show proof.

6 posts

Fellow Canadians Compensation if Sick in Canada #Compensation

2 months ago

Hi Roberta,
I assume you read the new active sponsor policy, if you have not here it is news.sfimg.com/2017/04/06/new-45-day-roll-up-policy/ but the what if part I can't wrap my head around, anyway I hope the link answer your question.

22 posts

The SFI App & PSA Notifications in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

2 months ago

Sorry about that Ron, I ment to reply to Mark.

22 posts

The SFI App & PSA Notifications in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

2 months ago

I have seen this site I just took a quick look apparently it's some news company in India as a matter of fact it is on Facebook too, but what is amazing me is has sfi log.

4 posts

Strange Occurence in Canada #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Thanks for the information , I had a few days in Scarborough Ontario

2 posts

Congratulation Rime Salma in Recognition #CSA

3 months ago

Congratulation Rime for making EA all the best with your business.

10 posts

Some Spotlight Merchants Cannot Sale To Buyers Outside USA in Sales #Marketing #Sales

3 months ago

That's very true Billy.

This is a fantastic program, creative initiative and business builder, BUT cannot be the only answer as we will still have to purchase products outside our countries that Won't be locally available.

I am not going anyway so is a lot of fellow affiliate ,who are here long than me and are very successful in this business. As the saying goes where there is life there is hope, and as you said we have a fastistic program and a great leader so I am sure if you give Gery and Team time they will come up with something.

4 posts

Getting Started Actions in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

3 months ago

My friend you already have the answer.

4 posts

Ideas in Canada #Getting Started

3 months ago

Hi Sherri,
Right now we all are spend money to build our business but with coming soon which I know a lot of Great Canadian team leader including our ea is registering Merchant because it was said by Gery, you will not have to be curious any more so as to get your business going,.

As a matter of fact my a2a friend Bev. Give you a little tip about how well she's is doing read a thread ( www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1044729#post-1044729) from another of my a2a friend who is also Canadian and doing well in this business.

10 posts

Some Spotlight Merchants Cannot Sale To Buyers Outside USA in Sales #Marketing #Sales

3 months ago

Sorry to here that my friend I know how frustrating that is anyway is coming soon , If I am reading and presuming right we may hit two birds with one stone and the same time increase our shares at TripleClicks.

58 posts

Why Avatars in SFI Forum? in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Well, I have been using a fake profile myself. My REAL profile is:

I just didn't want to intimidate the other men, so I found a picture of an ugly, old, fat man that I have been using.

I love your humour we should all have more avatar and faceless photo, I believe in to each his own, but you can bet sfi would not allow a faceless or avatars representive of your country to be in our testimonial gateway for business why is that please you dot all the T .

11 posts

Canada products in Canada #ECA

3 months ago

I think it all depends where it is coming from I order from Canadian ECA and it took a few week I order stuff from other countries and it took months , as a matter of fact I have even got back money from sfi and is waiting over a month and a few weeks for a smart watch.

This is why I think we should support our own ECA, and cut down on waiting time.

125 posts

New & improved Affiliate Snapshots! in SFI News #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

I love it the only thing missing now is video chatting.

61 posts

Congratulations Gery Sir..! in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Congratulation Gery and team, I must say we all should pat our shoulders SFI will soon be the place to be if you want to make some money.