Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Gomer M.

Philippines

9 posts

Need Help With Creating a Sitemap For My Blogger Blog in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales

1 day ago

Here's another way to do this:

1) Create a new page and put a title on it "Sitemap".

2) Open the HTML editor for that page, go to an online sitemap generator for blogger.com, generate the codes, then copy the codes and paste them on the HTML new page of your blog.

Or, if you want to, you can go to Youtube to search for this. There are a lot of videos you can watch on Youtube that teach people how to operate a blogger.com blog.

Best regards,

~ Gomer Magtibay

19 posts

Where do i sell TC products successfuly? in Marketing #Compensation #Marketing #TripleClicks

12 days ago

The best way (although I have not done it yet myself) is by employing a personal approach to this.

I saw someone posted here weeks ago how she's making TC sales. She revealed, she first purchases the products to try them herself. Then, proceeds to tell her experience about the product purchased in a personal blog. The approach is very effective as people can relate to her story and because they trust her, they too try the products sold in TripleClicks.

Get a blog, post often and share your blog posts in social media. From there, people would read your story, to eventually try the products you've tried.

Good luck!

~ Gomer Magtibay

15 posts

blog and landing page in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

14 days ago

For a bigger picture, think of a website...

If you open a website's URL, you will land to that website's "landing page" or "home page". It can be a single page welcoming you, or a single page with a enticing information about the website and you have to put in your contact information in a form so you can learn more. Or, a landing page can simply be a "blogroll" where all you see is a list of blog posts published in a reverse-chronological order.

In some websites especially in big websites, a home page and a blog page are located in two exclusive locations and not combined in one.

For better results, try to have a landing page or a home page that's designed as a single page with an opt-in page that capture leads.

Of course, a blogroll type of homepage/landing page with an opt-in form on the sidebar can also capture leads, but if you want a higher opt-in rate, you better use a homepage/landing page that's optimized for capturing leads.

Wishing you the best,

~ Gomer Magtibay

10 posts

I Earn Recurring Income With SFI By Growing A Team Of Affiliates in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

14 days ago

Before (year 2007), there was a downloadable PDF here in SFI that explained how great SFI is. In that guide, there's an explanation how SFI works, how to break from the Anti-Wealth Plan, and how SFI can help you generate RESIDUAL income and LEVERAGED income...

I wonder if that PDF guide for new members is still accessible today here on SFI's website...

This post of yours reminded me of those. Thank you!

5 posts

Search engine presence in Marketing #Team Building

17 days ago

Honestly, NO.

Try do a research about "bounce rates".

If you have a blog for SFI and you advertise that blog in a traffic exchange, your blog's bounce rate will shoot up high. The higher the bounce rate, the poorer your blog gets ranked by the search engines, particularly Google.

Take care,

~ Gomer Magtibay

13 posts

Is it worth it? in Marketing #TCredits

19 days ago

If you have some extra money and would not mind spending, then try it. Maybe it's worth it, maybe it's not. There's no guarantee. Just don't use money that's considered "food money" or something that's coming from a loan or debt, as the result you can get is merely dependent on luck.

I was once a team leader here who hastened my promotion spending money here in Builder Bundle, PSAs to go, and other paid methods of acquiring a team. But then, I realized I should have experimented first with the free methods of generating PSAs.

16 posts

Marketing Triple Clicks Products! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

26 days ago

Thanks for sharing these tips. This is a big help for anyone starting with a shoestring budget as you can generate versa points without spending own money.

I'd like to add that, one should not be discouraged if making sales via TripleClicks gets harder than expected. I once got discouraged when I wondered how these guys are getting their sales and Top Seller badge when I myself find it hard to generate just even one.

Take note that, there's a difference between an ECA having sales versus an "affiliate" who's finding hardship with TC selling... It is always easier for an ECA operator to generate sales as some SFI affiliates are helping him or her generate sales.

So, if you guys see an ECA getting a top seller badge with ease, maybe other SFI affiliates have promoted the ECA's products.

Remember, part of our business here is "affiliate marketing" or "making money promoting other people's products online".

It is always possible that a person's sale here, especially if he or she's an ECA, may have been generated either by just listing the products in TC, or having other SFI affiliates promote on the ECA's behalf.

42 posts

I Currently have 50,298 RW Tokens To Redeem... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

26 days ago

Are RW Tokens transferrable? If YES, maybe you can transfer some to me...

(*kidding*)

Congratulations! I look forward to accumulating the volume of RW Tokens like yours in the future. Thanks for inspiring us! :)

19 posts

Payment of compensations. in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

I also see in mine "pending", I think the commission is too big that's why it is still pending up to now. :)

70 posts

Does it make financial cents (sense) in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I will be straightforward here...

The surest and fastest way to make money with this program is...

Find experienced network marketers out there who are working online, those with credit cards, debit cards, or any other online payment means and have been buying online for quite some time. Get them onboard SFI, motivate them to get into the higher ranks not by doing VP-earning activities, but by buying TCredits that can be used in Astro Auctions. You will earn overriding commissions from their TCredits purchases.

7 posts

Advertising with email and making a list in Marketing #Compensation #Getting Started #Marketing

about 1 month ago

The best way to build your email list is by blogging something of value to your target audience and have them subscribe to your email list via an opt-in form on the sidebar of your blog or a non-intrusive pop-up.

~ Gomer Magtibay

4 posts

Im Back in Philippines

about 1 month ago

Welcome back to SFI. I'm sure you will like the new changes implemented here especially with the compensation plan.

18 posts

What Are the Techniques Used To Become One Of The Top Enrollers? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I am online every day, 10 to 12 hours per day manning my internet cafe. I monitored the progress of my business here diligently while manning my internet cafe. SFI is my side business. I am sending welcome emails to acquired PSAs the very moment I acquired them from sellers.

So, based on your statement, we have different results. We have varying results. Because, in one of the threads that I've started here, there are SFI affiliates who confided they already bought thousands and yet none of the acquired PSAs go active. I have bought only a fraction of what they have bought, but that was enough to tell me not to continue buying.

To be fair, I agree with you that it is not right for me to just label your goods low-quality. Maybe luck didn't come our way, maybe LUCK is busy visiting your side. That's why in my review of your product, I submitted "You need a lot of prayers to have luck when buying this product..."

I apologize for the discomfort my replies in this thread has caused you. Maybe, just consider them a mirror that tells you-you're not doing perfectly in your business here, and something needs to be improved. I am not the only one posting this, there are many others here who have posted the same, so that should tell you something.

Just consider it a feedback of your performance as an ECA that sells PSAs.

4 posts

Tripleclicks, ECA & Choice in Getting Started #ECA #Getting Started #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

This may be too much of an asking, but my suggestion is, if SFI can't accept additional ECAs anymore as they have halted the acceptance, then SFI itself has to add more TripleClicks fulfilled products to give us more choices to buy or promote.

I think I have suggested this in one of the threads that I've started, but unfortunately, they did not get my point.

18 posts

What Are the Techniques Used To Become One Of The Top Enrollers? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I did not say anything like that. What I said there, is rather a "figure of speech" kind of thing. And if you can't understand what is a figure of speech, then there's nothing we can do about it.

We can pretend this problem doesn't exist and continue to wonder why our best leaders, are leaving SFI. Soon, you will see me---my rank go from BTL to just Affiliate. Not just me, but maybe others here as well.

Or, face the fact this problem exists.

Did you not notice the comments posted by other members here? Those in between this particular post and my original post? And in other threads where people are posting their disappointments with ECAs selling low-quality PSAs?

18 posts

about 1 month ago

This practice should be stopped. And I admit, this is one of the things that turned me off from here. Although it is not a scam, it is a "near scam" scenario where the supplier of low-quality PSA makes money, while we paid for nothing. Some guys from here even reprimanded us saying it is our responsibility to motivate the PSAs we are purchasing from TC. But how can you motivate dead people? As in, dead on arrival here.

4 posts

Powerful ways to get your affiliates to become EAs in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks for this tip. You just gave me an idea of a positive way to motivate team members to aim for at least BTL rank. This is especially appealing for team builders and those with experience building a team prior to joining SFI as they understand the value of a "spill over". Thanks! :)

9 posts

Who is Generating VP via TripleClicks Direct Sales Gateways? in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

@Svend:

The issue here is not about free programs like SFI being a pyramid, but where most of the income of the uplines is coming from. Are they selling and making profits to external retail customers? Or, much of the income is coming from the purchases of members done for attaining ranks?

@Tommie K:

It may not be a "word for word exact" but if you will read the message, the whole message from FTC, they want us to have a significant portion of our income coming from retailing to external customers.

I am not trying to argue with you guys, and I am not an MLM lawyer either. This is for the betterment of our business.

9 posts

Who is Generating VP via TripleClicks Direct Sales Gateways? in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

A long explanation here by the FTC:

www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/business-guidance-concerning-multi-level-marketing

And an example here of how the FTC interferes with a company's compensation plan:

seekingalpha.com/article/3684066-ftc-just-shape-future-multi-level-marketing

Since we now have a 12-level dynamic compression uni-level plan, we are now considered a multi-level marketing program.

29 posts

I Think This Will Increase Our Conversion in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Marketing #PSA

about 1 month ago

By the way, how do you guys explain the SFI business opportunity in a nutshell? I mean, explain SFI to a prospect in one or two sentences...

29 posts

I Think This Will Increase Our Conversion in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Marketing #PSA

about 1 month ago

Please don't see this as "complaining" but rather a "suggestion".

Just recently, I shared my SFI referral link to a friend. She's a very experienced network marketer, we've been together since 2014. I got intrigued because she did not even sign up, she just looked at the gateway page, so I asked about what she thinks of SFI.

Her reply?

"I don't understand. It looks complicated."

That reminded me of the lesson in network marketing that "a confused mind won't do anything".

SFI has gone a great length in improving our business. But what if, in the eyes of beginners, they see ours here as something complicated and hard to understand?

Like a wooden house---whenever the owner thinks of something good to add, he appended the "addition" to the house' tail until the house appears like a complicated train.

I am not saying SFI looks like that, but what if, we appear like that to our prospects and we are not aware of it?

I know SFI through the leadership of Mr. Gery Carson have exhausted every possible way to simplify things here... but what if we can simplify it more?

I mean, more simple landing pages, more simple gateway pages, or more simple smart start. Something like that.

What do you think, guys?

9 posts

about 1 month ago

Thanks for that, David.

Browsing the forum, I see so many team leaders here. Some are bronze, some are silver, while others are gold and platinum. I wonder who among them or what percentage of them are getting their versa points using TripleClicks direct sales gateways...

Anyone?

9 posts

about 1 month ago

Results inspire, right?

So, can anyone here inspire us by honestly admitting they are generating their required VP (required for attaining team leader ranks) via TripleClicks direct sales gateways?

Or, are most people here getting their VPs by personal purchase?

*My other reason for asking this is, to not be considered a pyramid scheme, the FTC wants us to make direct sales to non-member customers. If most of our income in team overrides come from "purchases of PSAs", then there's a red flag there.

5 posts

Limited SFI items in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hello topic starter,

I can sense your frustration, but TripleClicks is not like Amazon. In fact they have moved away from the Amazon business model to something like points and rewards system (Localvantia and Rewardicals). And the lady is right. You can try looking for businesses listed in Localvantia search engine that sell items related to what you are looking for. You earn Rewardical points that can be exchanged to Versa Points or anything you like, like Bitcoin.

To other members, can we suggest to SFI that even if they are moving away from the Amazon's style of doing business online, they should still add some more TripleClicks Direct products, as those of us who like selling products on retail using TC gateways find it very limited? Very limited choices. How can we generate Versa Points needed for attaining ranks if the choices of products for selling are very limited?

Let us all remember, that in businesses like ours, FTC warrants that the bigger portion of the income should come from direct sales to non-member customers (retail) for our business to be considered "legit and not a pyramid scheme". If all the income we receive via our 12-level dynamic compression uni-level all come from team overrides from downline members, then we will be questioned by the FTC on that.

Someone earlier suggested that I should subscribe to notifications of new products being added in TripleClicks. He said TC is continuously adding new products. But it's been almost a month now, I haven't received any notification of new products added.

6 posts

The Terrific Teachings of T-Time in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Rewardical #TCredits

about 1 month ago

I noticed that too while participating in T-Time.

I told myself, "This must be one of SFI's subtle ways of introducing its products to affiliates and members."

It helps in inducing sales, and of course, team overrides! :)