Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Gomer M.

Philippines

24 posts

I Built My SFI Business Over Time Just Having People Sign Up... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

1 day ago

Your advocacy makes sense to me, because, if you're making money with free advertising, then that means those money that you're making goes 100% to you as "pure profit". No advertising expenses to deduct, whatsoever. And that's great! Thumbs up for that!!

20 posts

Where's earnings in Compensation

9 days ago

In those 3 months that you stayed here, did you visit the training sections of this site? If you've been there, then you probably have some knowledge how this thing works...

This business is like being a sales manager for a marketing company. But unlike those sales jobs, what we have here is, you and your team must sell a little each. With each person selling just enough, multiply it with the number of people, then we can see a big production on which we draw commissions or earnings.

Now, HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS: Have you sold anything or bought anything? Did you recruit others to become agents for SFI? Of those you have recruited, how many of them ever produced? How many of them sold SFI products to customers via our TripleClicks online store?

You can be working hard on here, but if your focus is not on the things that I said, then probably you're doing it wrong. Just plain log-in to SFI won't earn you anything. And even if you advertise your referral links, if there are no people joining or buying through those links, then still you cannot expect money to roll in.

By the way, if you are not a sales person, a good alternative to selling or marketing TripleClicks products is by just recruiting people to SFI. Then, encourage those you have recruited to buy TCredits they can use in participating in activities here like the auctions. From their purchase of TCredits, you will surely earn commissions.

24 posts

it is time, that Uplines only sent messages to their own PSA in Suggestion Box

22 days ago

Here in Southeast Asia (India and Philippines), we have this word called "Karma". For every bad things someone wishes to others, an equal bad thing will happen to him or her. So, for those wishing others to fail (instead of minding their own businesses), they will meet their "karma"sooner or later. I'm sorry for telling this, but that's true with life. Wish others good life, and you will meet good life. Wish others the opposite, and you will get yours.

12 posts

Share links no longer valid? in Sales

25 days ago

Hi Marijke,

I checked mine just now and it's working fine. Maybe a glitch or a bug that occurs occasionally. It's good that you have contacted the support here.

To others who are sharing links this way on social media, make sure you are not doing it like you're spamming. Because, most of our sponsoring links, most of them are now banned in social media especially the JMT gateway. It's just a matter of time when these links from TC will get banned too if most SFI people use them like they're spamming on social media.

Take care, guys. Post sparingly on social media.

~ Gomer Magtibay

7 posts

Advertising Links Not Working on Facebook in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

28 days ago

Create a fan page or business page and promote your SFI business from there, subtly. If you can, start a blog and then link your blog from your fan page. Instead of you directly promoting SFI on Facebook, try to promote via your blog posts, then share your blog posts to your fan page.

19 posts

How to make fast money as an SFI affiliate? in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #CSA #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

There's a way to this.

Learn fast, move fast, qualify for the high ranks fast, recruit fast, sell fast.

Create a profile online that looks like you're super successful. Attract big leaders of other online network marketing companies. Get them promoted to high ranks here and help them duplicate what you've done. Make sure they're promoted because of sales/purchases, so that there will be commissionable volume to derive income from and not much from "just activities" here.

The fast moving leaders will help you build a huge team here fast, then the fast money you're looking for will come.

To simplify all these, look at the high flying network marketing leaders out there. The top earners of companies. Apply what they're doing, apply them here---in the SFI setting. Fast money will come.

21 posts

Advertising does not produce sales. in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I totally agree with you. There's something very important that I learned in the lessons that I took about online attraction marketing:

People only buy from those they know, like, and trust.

15 posts

Can we receive Commissions on same month, for Affiliates who are active for at least one or more years? in Suggestion Box #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hi Preeti,

I understand what you think and feel.

But, your proposal seems like next to impossible, for so many reasons. Except, for direct commissions done via selling TC products to retail customers, SFI could arrange a quick pay of commissions, either on a weekly basis (like modern MLM companies do).

For now, what you can do (and others could do) is, find ways to make money while building your SFI b usiness.

Start a website that promote SFI. On the sides (side bar of the website), display advertisements and get paid doing it.

Or, you can also explore the idea of "funded proposal". It's also a good way to make quick cash needed for building your business and generate leads for your SFI business at the same time.

~ Gomer Magtibay

9 posts

Need Help With Creating a Sitemap For My Blogger Blog in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Here's another way to do this:

1) Create a new page and put a title on it "Sitemap".

2) Open the HTML editor for that page, go to an online sitemap generator for blogger.com, generate the codes, then copy the codes and paste them on the HTML new page of your blog.

Or, if you want to, you can go to Youtube to search for this. There are a lot of videos you can watch on Youtube that teach people how to operate a blogger.com blog.

Best regards,

~ Gomer Magtibay

19 posts

Where do i sell TC products successfuly? in Marketing #Compensation #Marketing #TripleClicks

2 months ago

The best way (although I have not done it yet myself) is by employing a personal approach to this.

I saw someone posted here weeks ago how she's making TC sales. She revealed, she first purchases the products to try them herself. Then, proceeds to tell her experience about the product purchased in a personal blog. The approach is very effective as people can relate to her story and because they trust her, they too try the products sold in TripleClicks.

Get a blog, post often and share your blog posts in social media. From there, people would read your story, to eventually try the products you've tried.

Good luck!

~ Gomer Magtibay

15 posts

blog and landing page in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

2 months ago

For a bigger picture, think of a website...

If you open a website's URL, you will land to that website's "landing page" or "home page". It can be a single page welcoming you, or a single page with a enticing information about the website and you have to put in your contact information in a form so you can learn more. Or, a landing page can simply be a "blogroll" where all you see is a list of blog posts published in a reverse-chronological order.

In some websites especially in big websites, a home page and a blog page are located in two exclusive locations and not combined in one.

For better results, try to have a landing page or a home page that's designed as a single page with an opt-in page that capture leads.

Of course, a blogroll type of homepage/landing page with an opt-in form on the sidebar can also capture leads, but if you want a higher opt-in rate, you better use a homepage/landing page that's optimized for capturing leads.

Wishing you the best,

~ Gomer Magtibay

10 posts

I Earn Recurring Income With SFI By Growing A Team Of Affiliates in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Before (year 2007), there was a downloadable PDF here in SFI that explained how great SFI is. In that guide, there's an explanation how SFI works, how to break from the Anti-Wealth Plan, and how SFI can help you generate RESIDUAL income and LEVERAGED income...

I wonder if that PDF guide for new members is still accessible today here on SFI's website...

This post of yours reminded me of those. Thank you!

5 posts

Search engine presence in Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Honestly, NO.

Try do a research about "bounce rates".

If you have a blog for SFI and you advertise that blog in a traffic exchange, your blog's bounce rate will shoot up high. The higher the bounce rate, the poorer your blog gets ranked by the search engines, particularly Google.

Take care,

~ Gomer Magtibay

13 posts

Is it worth it? in Marketing #TCredits

2 months ago

If you have some extra money and would not mind spending, then try it. Maybe it's worth it, maybe it's not. There's no guarantee. Just don't use money that's considered "food money" or something that's coming from a loan or debt, as the result you can get is merely dependent on luck.

I was once a team leader here who hastened my promotion spending money here in Builder Bundle, PSAs to go, and other paid methods of acquiring a team. But then, I realized I should have experimented first with the free methods of generating PSAs.

16 posts

Marketing Triple Clicks Products! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Thanks for sharing these tips. This is a big help for anyone starting with a shoestring budget as you can generate versa points without spending own money.

I'd like to add that, one should not be discouraged if making sales via TripleClicks gets harder than expected. I once got discouraged when I wondered how these guys are getting their sales and Top Seller badge when I myself find it hard to generate just even one.

Take note that, there's a difference between an ECA having sales versus an "affiliate" who's finding hardship with TC selling... It is always easier for an ECA operator to generate sales as some SFI affiliates are helping him or her generate sales.

So, if you guys see an ECA getting a top seller badge with ease, maybe other SFI affiliates have promoted the ECA's products.

Remember, part of our business here is "affiliate marketing" or "making money promoting other people's products online".

It is always possible that a person's sale here, especially if he or she's an ECA, may have been generated either by just listing the products in TC, or having other SFI affiliates promote on the ECA's behalf.

42 posts

I Currently have 50,298 RW Tokens To Redeem... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

Are RW Tokens transferrable? If YES, maybe you can transfer some to me...

(*kidding*)

Congratulations! I look forward to accumulating the volume of RW Tokens like yours in the future. Thanks for inspiring us! :)

19 posts

Payment of compensations. in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

I also see in mine "pending", I think the commission is too big that's why it is still pending up to now. :)

70 posts

Does it make financial cents (sense) in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

I will be straightforward here...

The surest and fastest way to make money with this program is...

Find experienced network marketers out there who are working online, those with credit cards, debit cards, or any other online payment means and have been buying online for quite some time. Get them onboard SFI, motivate them to get into the higher ranks not by doing VP-earning activities, but by buying TCredits that can be used in Astro Auctions. You will earn overriding commissions from their TCredits purchases.

7 posts

Advertising with email and making a list in Marketing #Compensation #Getting Started #Marketing

3 months ago

The best way to build your email list is by blogging something of value to your target audience and have them subscribe to your email list via an opt-in form on the sidebar of your blog or a non-intrusive pop-up.

~ Gomer Magtibay

4 posts

Im Back in Philippines

3 months ago

Welcome back to SFI. I'm sure you will like the new changes implemented here especially with the compensation plan.

18 posts

What Are the Techniques Used To Become One Of The Top Enrollers? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

I am online every day, 10 to 12 hours per day manning my internet cafe. I monitored the progress of my business here diligently while manning my internet cafe. SFI is my side business. I am sending welcome emails to acquired PSAs the very moment I acquired them from sellers.

So, based on your statement, we have different results. We have varying results. Because, in one of the threads that I've started here, there are SFI affiliates who confided they already bought thousands and yet none of the acquired PSAs go active. I have bought only a fraction of what they have bought, but that was enough to tell me not to continue buying.

To be fair, I agree with you that it is not right for me to just label your goods low-quality. Maybe luck didn't come our way, maybe LUCK is busy visiting your side. That's why in my review of your product, I submitted "You need a lot of prayers to have luck when buying this product..."

I apologize for the discomfort my replies in this thread has caused you. Maybe, just consider them a mirror that tells you-you're not doing perfectly in your business here, and something needs to be improved. I am not the only one posting this, there are many others here who have posted the same, so that should tell you something.

Just consider it a feedback of your performance as an ECA that sells PSAs.

4 posts

Tripleclicks, ECA & Choice in Getting Started #ECA #Getting Started #TripleClicks

3 months ago

This may be too much of an asking, but my suggestion is, if SFI can't accept additional ECAs anymore as they have halted the acceptance, then SFI itself has to add more TripleClicks fulfilled products to give us more choices to buy or promote.

I think I have suggested this in one of the threads that I've started, but unfortunately, they did not get my point.

18 posts

What Are the Techniques Used To Become One Of The Top Enrollers? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

I did not say anything like that. What I said there, is rather a "figure of speech" kind of thing. And if you can't understand what is a figure of speech, then there's nothing we can do about it.

We can pretend this problem doesn't exist and continue to wonder why our best leaders, are leaving SFI. Soon, you will see me---my rank go from BTL to just Affiliate. Not just me, but maybe others here as well.

Or, face the fact this problem exists.

Did you not notice the comments posted by other members here? Those in between this particular post and my original post? And in other threads where people are posting their disappointments with ECAs selling low-quality PSAs?

18 posts

3 months ago

This practice should be stopped. And I admit, this is one of the things that turned me off from here. Although it is not a scam, it is a "near scam" scenario where the supplier of low-quality PSA makes money, while we paid for nothing. Some guys from here even reprimanded us saying it is our responsibility to motivate the PSAs we are purchasing from TC. But how can you motivate dead people? As in, dead on arrival here.