Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

24 posts

The Post I Did Not Post on 8/1/18 - To Glicy P. in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

Gliceria, please accept my condolences. I'm truly sorry for your loss

Leon McKee

35 posts

Build Your Team Up - by Going Down in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

16 days ago

I could not agree more! This strategy is also our best chance at creating income security. Thanks Scott for a great post

Leon McKee

30 posts

July was good. But August will be GREAT. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

20 days ago

Fantastic!

A big congratulations to you and your team!

I have to agree in that my stats show July as a pivotal month. I have high expectations for August and beyond. Thanks

Leon McKee

10 posts

Now the VP Is Just About Rank.... in Suggestion Box #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

22 days ago

Anything that is FREE is actually paid for with reduced commissions! SFI does not actually pay the bill. Your fellow affiliates pay the bill. This point has often been overlooked! FREE VP means rank is achieved without maximizing sales and/or purchases and this lowers commissions. We've simply not seen the payback in growth of leadership with a high level of FREE VP! Ten years of testing

Leon McKee

14 posts

Why Key Code is important for Hit Tracking? in Marketing #Marketing

23 days ago

Hit tracking is also a critical part of growing your advertising results. The following "Ask SC" response also reinforces the concept of tracking with key codes.

How can I use SFI's hit tracking to make my promotions more effective?

Leon McKee

14 posts

Why Key Code is important for Hit Tracking? in Marketing #Marketing

23 days ago

I wrote the following 4 years ago concerning tracking your advertising, but the advice is timeless for serious affiliate marketers...

How do I set up a system to organize and track my advertising?

I would add that I personally believe that the above is some of the most important advice I've ever written for my fellow affiliates. If you track it you can grow it!

Leon McKee

36 posts

Redeeming Versa Points to go BTL in VersaPoints #Team Building #VersaPoints

23 days ago

James,

I agree 110% concerning the Astro auctions! Loads of fun and the obtained VP and Rewardicals are great for helping to obtain rank. SFI has created a winner in my opinion!

The Astro auctions truly give back!

Your next focus is the critical part of growing your status organically!

Excellent post

Leon McKee

36 posts

Redeeming Versa Points to go BTL in VersaPoints #Team Building #VersaPoints

23 days ago

Yes

However...

1) Goals are like stairs in that you put one foot in front of the other until you reach your destination. BTL is simply a step!

2) Focus on activities that produce the results that cause your rank to grow organically. All others activities are simply busy work!

3) If your rank grows organically you should not have to encourage your current or future leaders to achieve rank each month. I personally REFUSE to push anyone to achieve a rank simply so I can achieve a higher rank!

Organic growth of our status level leads to stress free income!

The above was learned the hard way

Leon McKee

9 posts

Visiting ECA To Earn A Versa Point in Suggestion Box #ECA

23 days ago

I do respect that you're trying to help by making a productive suggestion...

Just a few thoughts...

1) Anything that is FREE is actually paid for with reduced commissions! SFI does not actually pay the bill. Your fellow affiliates pay the bill. This point has often been overlooked!

2) We, the affiliates, spent 10 years paying the bill without an acceptable return on investment.

3) SFI, as it exists today, now has a balance that appeals to the entire world. We need to be very careful with impairing the income opportunity with too much FREE.

4) Affiliate marketing is all about generating traffic to produce sales. The 80% of results of the 80/20 rule is from generating traffic! We should not have to bribe anyone to visit the actual sources of their business income as that's counter intuitive!

Leon McKee

11 posts

Accumulated Commissions in Compensation #Compensation

27 days ago

Only support can accurately help with specific affiliate account questions. Apologies!

www.sfimg.com/Support/

Leon McKee

64 posts

Better understanding of Compression in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Abe, go with what Gery Carson (SFI) has officially posted as your primary reference. However, if you have specific questions then TeamMail me your question(s) or at least let me know you're going to post and I'll help as best I can

5 witnesses can see the same auto accident and give 5 different accounts of that accident. Often folks will see the same thing from different view points. This does not change the basic facts of what is and is not!

Leon McKee

64 posts

Better understanding of Compression in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Michael, you make a good point! There's got to be a way to address all the issues and make Opti-Build seamless. I feel OB and the co-op system have unrecognized potential with the new compensation system and compression. Leaders systemize so the more taproot like tools SFI can provide the better (systematically going deep). I have high hopes the details can be worked out this year. High hopes!

Thanks

Leon McKee

64 posts

about 1 month ago

SFI must operate under US law and the legal precedents relating to our specific industry. The questions are VERY important! Building someones business without their material participation creates income by chance. That's an issue!

I can guarantee you that no one wants Opti-Build to work seamlessly more than me!

Leon McKee

64 posts

about 1 month ago

Hey Michael, do you have an example of how you see this working?

Leon McKee

11 posts

Deleted thread in Compensation

about 1 month ago

How is anyone supposed to know anything about someones else's account? This is not customer support!

Leon McKee

11 posts

Deleted thread in Compensation

about 1 month ago

How can the forum community answer that type of question? We're not the company!

Leon McKee

64 posts

about 1 month ago

Roy, what an excellent post!

I would say that compression is a tool for dedicated business people who want to earn a serious income from their internet based business. I'm SO thankful that SFI had the foresight to add this powerful feature to the compensation plan. Depth of leadership equals security!

Thanks

Leon McKee

9 posts

Will There Be a More Detailed Payout Breakdown Available? in Suggestion Box #Compensation #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Your category is Suggestion Box. Are you asking the forum community questions or do you have a specific suggestion for SFI? Maybe "I would suggest a more detailed commission breakout". The forum community can't help?

Leon McKee

5 posts

Unexpected Commission in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

11 posts

My first EA in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Congratulations! The journey always starts with those first few steps. Nice!

Leon McKee

39 posts

What happened to my recent sponsor? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Stone Evans has not gone anywhere! This thread has simply gotten a little convoluted

Leon McKee