Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

58x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #16

36 posts

Confusion with Opti-Build Reassignments & Rank & Commissions in Ask Gery

12 days ago

Right away, but...

My experience would not be considered normal as I was already full-time in the industry when I officially joined SFI. I had been making a living for years from Networking. Sometimes you might see me rant, on the forum, but when I write anything related to marketing it's not shooting from the hip. With that said, focus your time on learning to generate your own leads and run your own system. I see you're on Bing's team so I strongly recommend you contact him directly as he's a lead generation machine. Good luck to you

Leon McKee

36 posts

Confusion with Opti-Build Reassignments & Rank & Commissions in Ask Gery

13 days ago

I'll be honest in that I'm not a free advertising guru by any means so can't help you in that area. My experience is in using paid advertising to leverage my business efforts. Therefore my advice to everyone that asks is to use paid advertising so you can quickly scale your ad placement. You can then leverage your positive results with additional ads though co-oping with your PSA(s) and team. Scalability and leverage are two important concepts in growing your business.

Leon McKee

29 posts

Why NOT No.44? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

14 days ago

Just rambling...

If I was to point to only ONE thing that I've seen cause a lack of positive results it would be...

No lead system! Lack of focus on the ENTIRE planet as a market place!

1 lead the first week

2 leads the second week

4 leads the third week

8 leads the fourth week

16 leads the fifth week

And on and on and on

Then comes a PSA or Team co-op and you take off like a rocket ship

The system is not only the solution it's what causes us to keep asking those "how can I" and "what if" questions.

Leon McKee

P.S. Purchasing leads from someone else or winning leads in an auction does not count! Those leads are extra credit . Leverage only comes from the skills we gain from producing our own results.

13 posts

What happens with affiliates of inactive Leaders?! in Getting Started #Team Building

17 days ago

Well said!

The most important point to remember in this whole process is that the "Line of Sponsorship" must be maintained. The graphic SFI uses to explain Dynamic Compression is also a PERFECT visual example of the "Line of Sponsorship"...

Leon McKee

33 posts

PayPal Failure! in Miscellaneous

20 days ago

I wanted to add that PayPal is fine and not going anywhere! Major news of this sort would be all over the internet and easily accessed through a major news outlet.

Leon McKee

33 posts

PayPal Failure! in Miscellaneous

20 days ago

Best Practice: Never and I mean never click through a link in an email UNLESS you had just requested that email (password reset etc...). Go to the website in question, using a previously saved bookmark on your computing device, and then securely login to your account. Phishing scams are very complex and often times very convincing!

Leon McKee

27 posts

There Are Two Rules For $uccess In Marketing! in Marketing #Marketing

21 days ago

There's more than enough room and I'll see you at the top Slow and steady wins the race!

Leon McKee

27 posts

There Are Two Rules For $uccess In Marketing! in Marketing #Marketing

21 days ago

That's some good humor Bruce

Leon McKee

34 posts

Unhappy New Year! in Miscellaneous

22 days ago

Make Plan B happen

"It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters."

Leon McKee

12 posts

I Going To Post Ads 365 Days For 2019 Starting Today! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

22 days ago

Go for it Tommie! I would love to see you make DTL this year. Thanks for your efforts

Leon McKee

33 posts

Goodbye 2018, Welcome 2019 . . . . . in Recognition #Compensation #Team Building

22 days ago

Melvin, Happy New Year to you

Thanks for everything you do to support your team

Leon McKee

26 posts

Happy New Year 2019 in Recognition

22 days ago

Happy New Year to you

Leon McKee

27 posts

Awesome times ahead. in Recognition

22 days ago

Thanks! Team effort and not me Great way to end the year. SFI is headed in the right direction for 2019

Leon McKee

27 posts

Awesome times ahead. in Recognition

22 days ago

Happy New Year

Leon McKee

13 posts

Year End Review of Astro Auction Wins in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

23 days ago

Congrats Kelly, I must also admit Astro Auctions is a lot of fun! I love the anticipation

Leon McKee

7 posts

A great set of questions posted on my Ask Gery Article in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

27 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

41 posts

Listen to me well, how to make $$$$ in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Scott, I had one of those days this year when I realized:

1) Traditional networkers are taught to get in touch with their "why" for doing the business. We would become driven on a daily basis because of our "why" etc...

2) The internet has broken down the international thought barriers put up by boarders.

3) Not every country in the world has the 9 to 5 until I die lifestyle that we do here in North America.

4) The typical find your "why" approach is now less effective. The term "rat race" most likely has a different meaning for many

5) Seems most affiliates simply want to earn income and that's their why.

I think your question is actually very, very important!

Leon McKee

14 posts

Hold the Press! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Well said! I have a handful of posts, over the years, that I wish I could take back (just being honest)

Leon McKee

41 posts

Listen to me well, how to make $$$$ in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Well said and very true. Hence the reason for the new EA Speedster badge. Maybe we need a TL Speedster badge? How about badges that reward team building in a way that's proven to produce long-term results? Now we're talking

Leon McKee

41 posts

about 1 month ago

I truly believe that if we had ONE system for driving this business DEEP we could change the lives of affiliates all over the world. I'm talking about signup placement and rank qualifications. Hint: 3 x 12

Leon McKee

P.S. The highest level of EA upgrades I've ever seen in SFI was when we had a system that drove depth. There's a handful of affiliates here today that might remember those early days. Human nature is timeless!

41 posts

about 1 month ago

Historically, many of the most successful networkers did NOT place a large number of those they sponsored on their first level. Also, most of the highly successful networking teams over the last 75 years have had a SYSTEM that drives depth. Again, historically in our industry the most successful leaders work deep. The end result is that many of those businesses are still productive today.

Ask anyone that's ever earned a consistently large monthly check!

Leon McKee

P.S. Zlatan, you're on my 17th generation. Thanks for all your efforts

Edit: I do get your point and I do agree. If we don't learn how to sponsor then we can't build deep.

8 posts

Access denied by Payoneer! in Compensation #Compensation

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

Access denied by Payoneer! in Compensation #Compensation

about 1 month ago