Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Hurricane Relief

Posted 3 months ago

This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/09/07/hurricane-relief/ Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2017/09/07/hurricane-relief/

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
Lori

United States

Posted 3 months ago

Thanks SFI for make the relief contribution to the victims. I hope they find comfort soon and God bless is all. Thanks
Thanks SFI for make the relief contribution to the victims. I hope they find comfort soon and God bless is all. Thanks
22x SUPPORT
Lawal S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

I pray that the affected families are safe. May God see you through this time. I thank SFI for donating towards relief efforts.
I pray that the affected families are safe. May God see you through this time. I thank SFI for donating towards relief efforts.
Richard C.

Kenya

Posted 3 months ago

Nice move for SFI to get involved. [img]https://i0.wp.com/gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Thumbs-Up-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-11.gif?resize=300%2C200&ssl=1[/img]
Nice move for SFI to get involved.

216x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

May God provide hope and help to those that survive the Hurricane, I really want to appreciate the entirely SFI for the helps and reliefs they donated to the survive of hurricane, with this kind gesture, SFI has prove to the world that they has the power to uplift the world.
May God provide hope and help to those that survive the Hurricane, I really want to appreciate the entirely SFI for the helps and reliefs they donated to the survive of hurricane, with this kind gesture, SFI has prove to the world that they has the power to uplift the world.
5x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Great Move SFI. I will also Support Because Together We do Greater.
Great Move SFI. I will also Support Because Together We do Greater.
2x SUPPORT
Nkechi N.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Thank you Sfi for the relief you send to the victims of the huricane.I send my prayer to all affected families.May our heavenly Father guide,protect you and heal your broken hearts.Amen
Thank you Sfi for the relief you send to the victims of the huricane.I send my prayer to all affected families.May our heavenly Father guide,protect you and heal your broken hearts.Amen
ROBERT L.

Uganda

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

My prayers are with you St-Martins peoples 95% of your territory is gone, but with failure their will be success , i have the proof with my sponcer Maree that have been in same situation losing her store and came back on tripleclicks after some years later. Never give up:heart::heart:
My prayers are with you St-Martins peoples 95% of your territory is gone, but with failure their will be success , i have the proof with my sponcer Maree that have been in same situation losing her store and came back on tripleclicks after some years later.
Never give up
8x SUPPORT
jonathan g.

Canada

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

God bless SFI for her impact on hurricane victims. Thanks for the hospitality.
God bless SFI for her impact on hurricane victims.
Thanks for the hospitality.
9x SUPPORT
Sunday J.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Being a brothers keeper and loving a neighbour as oneself is a big deal to Unity, Peace and Joy everlasting. SFI, has shown she's got a big heart and generations all over the world can follow suit. Our prayers and love goes out to the families bereaved and everyone in the prone zones of hurricane Harvey and Irma.
Being a brothers keeper and loving a neighbour as oneself is a big deal to Unity, Peace and Joy everlasting.
SFI, has shown she's got a big heart and generations all over the world can follow suit.
Our prayers and love goes out to the families bereaved and everyone in the prone zones of hurricane Harvey and Irma.
Ayoola O.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Lori. This is a moment to show sympathy to all affected by the nature (Hurricane Harvey) in USA. The Lord Almighty God will console soul and anoint them with oil of soothes. They shall all be comforted and have peace of mind! The Lord is their strength! Remains Reliefs. Oladipupo.
Hi Lori.

This is a moment to show sympathy to all affected by the nature (Hurricane Harvey) in USA.
The Lord Almighty God will console soul and anoint them with oil of soothes.
They shall all be comforted and have peace of mind!
The Lord is their strength!
Remains Reliefs.

Oladipupo.

Posted 3 months ago

Hi, Lori, On behalf of my team & me, thank you, to the entire, SFI, Team. :gem: Big :pray:-ers, going up, from my Island, Bermuda, too. To those, who took out time, to contact me, Bermuda, is safe thus, far & were still, weather watching, too. OK. Some mistook, Bermuda, for, unfortunate, Barbuda. I got each one in prayer. All stay strong & keep your heads, to the sky. This to, shall pass, keep the faith & hope, alive, its so important, to each one of you. :fire: My heart goes out to each country & I hope everyone, will, Rise Up, again, in time. Blessings Abound! :fire:
Hi, Lori,

On behalf of my team & me, thank you, to the entire, SFI, Team.

Big
-ers, going up, from my Island, Bermuda, too. To those, who took out time, to contact me, Bermuda, is safe thus, far & were still, weather watching, too. OK. Some mistook, Bermuda, for, unfortunate, Barbuda. I got each one in prayer. All stay strong & keep your heads, to the sky. This to, shall pass, keep the faith & hope, alive, its so important, to each one of you.

My heart goes out to each country & I hope everyone, will, Rise Up, again, in time. Blessings Abound!
8x SUPPORT
Pamela B.

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings