Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Prestige domain?

Posted 2 months ago More by Tijana T.

Hi everybody. I won today on Daily Grand Prestige domain. Can you tell me what is that? Thank you.
Hi everybody. I won today on Daily Grand Prestige domain. Can you tell me what is that? Thank you.
Tijana T.

Montenegro

Posted 2 months ago

Congratulations Tijana. I would suggest checking here: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=23090&referrer=search for links on how to set up your domain and the best ways to use it. Hope this helps. Best Wishes, Elizabeth
Congratulations Tijana. I would suggest checking here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=23090&referrer=search for links on how to set up your domain and the best ways to use it.
Hope this helps.
Best Wishes,
Elizabeth
2x SUPPORT
Elizabeth M.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Tijana, My congratulation on your great winning of the Lifetime Prestige Custom Domain!! Solutions PRESTIGE DOMAIN: Where do I go to get a Lifetime Prestige Custom Domain? www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=24483&referrer=search To see ..... Your Sponsoring Gateways: ................. Your Sales Gateways: ................. Your Custom Domains: .......................... www.sfimg.com/CustomDomainManager?referrer=search How to become successful with the Custom Domain Manager? DOORWAY PAGES - PART 1 WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: In this two-part lesson, you will learn the basics of planning, designing, building, and publishing doorway pages. This lesson will cover planning and design. The next lesson will cover building and publishing. www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/8?referrer=search DOORWAY PAGES - PART 2 WHAT YOU WILL LEARN In this lesson we cover the basics of building and publishing doorway pages. www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/9?referrer=search How to become successful with the Custom Domain Manager? see more...forum https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=96606
Hi Tijana,
My congratulation on your great winning of the Lifetime Prestige Custom Domain!!
Solutions
PRESTIGE DOMAIN: Where do I go to get a Lifetime Prestige Custom Domain?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=24483&referrer=search

To see .....
Your Sponsoring Gateways: .................
Your Sales Gateways: .................
Your Custom Domains: ..........................
www.sfimg.com/CustomDomainManager?referrer=search

How to become successful with the Custom Domain Manager?

DOORWAY PAGES - PART 1
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
In this two-part lesson, you will learn the basics of planning, designing, building, and publishing doorway pages. This lesson will cover planning and design. The next lesson will cover building and publishing.
www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/8?referrer=search

DOORWAY PAGES - PART 2
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this lesson we cover the basics of building and publishing doorway pages.
www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/9?referrer=search

How to become successful with the Custom Domain Manager? see more...forum
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=96606
4x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Thank you Indrajith, for such a simple clear explanation on the question of what is Prestige Domain. Hopefull, all new affiliates will also go to the Launch Pad Lessons to learn more.
Thank you Indrajith, for such a simple clear explanation on the question of what is Prestige Domain. Hopefull, all new affiliates will also go to the Launch Pad Lessons to learn more.
SUPPORT
Agnes C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Jufri s.

Posted 2 months ago

Easy, simple explanation and instructions by George McBride: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=1484 Congratulations on your win Tijana.
Easy, simple explanation and instructions by George McBride: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=1484

Congratulations on your win Tijana.
96x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 3,916 | Followers: 1,011 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015
Liked by Jufri s.

Posted 2 months ago

That was a perfectly explanations by Indrajith, what you need to do right now just follows the link of Indrajith and your success of your prestige domain is sure. Congratulations for winning prestige domain.
That was a perfectly explanations by Indrajith, what you need to do right now just follows the link of Indrajith and your success of your prestige domain is sure.
Congratulations for winning prestige domain.
4x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

Liked by Jufri s.

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Tijana Congratulation for Winning ! Simply understand that Prestige Domain is just a changed name of your Gateway. Secondly, when you use your direct adverting link on any website, some websites or social media ignore or reject it. So setup your link in "Custom Domain Manager" with different choice names and freely put your add anywhere. For Example : Your direct link : http://www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxx (Where xxxxxx is your id) Custom link : http://yyyyy.profitsonline.com/ (where yyyyy is your unique name )
Hi Tijana
Congratulation for Winning !
Simply understand that Prestige Domain is just a changed name of your Gateway.
Secondly, when you use your direct adverting link on any website, some websites or social media ignore or reject it.
So setup your link in "Custom Domain Manager" with different choice names and freely put your add anywhere.
For Example :
Your direct link : www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxx (Where xxxxxx is your id)
Custom link : yyyyy.profitsonline.com/ (where yyyyy is your unique name )
S. H. R.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Jufri s. Janet S.

Posted 2 months ago

Read this about the Prestige domain https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=4307
Read this about the Prestige domain
www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=4307
50x SUPPORT
Gabriela D.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Jufri s.

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1107121]Hi everybody. I won today on Daily Grand Prestige domain. Can you tell me what is that? Thank you. [/quote] ------------- Congratulations Tijana.
Tijana T. posted:

-------------
Congratulations Tijana.
Violeta D.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Tijana T, You have a Good luck that you won Prestige Domain. You can set up your Prestige Domain to promote SFI, TripleClicks, PriceBenders, and more--yours to use for as long as you remain an SFI affiliate in good standing!. As you win this, now you have access to [url=https://www.sfimg.com/CustomDomainManager]Custom Domain Manager[/url] at the SFI Affiliate Center. The [url=https://www.sfimg.com/CustomDomainManager]Custom Domain Manager[/url] will allow you to set up and manage your own custom, prestige domain. [b]How to Set Up?[/b] Simply, go by the url linked above, [b]First[/b] Choose from the 12 domains given in your Domain Manager,[b] Next,[/b] choose a prefix for your selected domain, [b]Lastly[/b], choose the SFI gateway you want your custom domain to link to. This way you can set up up to 5 Custom Domain for you. Sanjida
Dear Tijana T,
You have a Good luck that you won Prestige Domain. You can set up your Prestige Domain to promote SFI, TripleClicks, PriceBenders, and more--yours to use for as long as you remain an SFI affiliate in good standing!.

As you win this, now you have access to Custom Domain Manager at the SFI Affiliate Center. The Custom Domain Manager will allow you to set up and manage your own custom, prestige domain.

How to Set Up?
Simply, go by the url linked above, First Choose from the 12 domains given in your Domain Manager, Next, choose a prefix for your selected domain, Lastly, choose the SFI gateway you want your custom domain to link to.
This way you can set up up to 5 Custom Domain for you.

Sanjida
7x SUPPORT
Sanjida A.

Bangladesh

Liked by Al M.

Posted 2 months ago More by Tijana T.

Thank you vrry much! [quote=1108644]Dear Tijana T, You have a Good luck that you won Prestige Domain. You can set up your Prestige Domain to promote SFI, TripleClicks, PriceBenders, and more--yours to use for as long as you remain an SFI affiliate in good standing!. As you win this, now you have access to [url=https://www.sfimg.com/CustomDomainManager]Custom Domain Manager[/url] at the SFI Affiliate Center. The [url=https://www.sfimg.com/CustomDomainManager]Custom Domain Manager[/url] will allow you to set up and manage your own custom, prestige domain. [b]How to Set Up?[/b] Simply, go by the url linked above, [b]First[/b] Choose from the 12 domains given in your Domain Manager,[b] Next,[/b] choose a prefix for your selected domain, [b]Lastly[/b], choose the SFI gateway you want your custom domain to link to. This way you can set up up to 5 Custom Domain for you. Sanjida [/quote]
Thank you vrry much!
Sanjida A. posted:
Dear Tijana T,
You have a Good luck that you won Prestige Domain. You can set up your Prestige Domain to promote SFI, TripleClicks, PriceBenders, and more--yours to use for as long as you remain an SFI affiliate in good standing!.

As you win this, now you have access to Custom Domain Manager at the SFI Affiliate Center. The Custom Domain Manager will allow you to set up and manage your own custom, prestige domain.

How to Set Up?
Simply, go by the url linked above, First Choose from the 12 domains given in your Domain Manager, Next, choose a prefix for your selected domain, Lastly, choose the SFI gateway you want your custom domain to link to.
This way you can set up up to 5 Custom Domain for you.

Sanjida

Tijana T.

Montenegro

Posted 2 months ago

Congrats Tijani.
Congrats Tijani.
Sampson A.

Ireland

| Edit settings