Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

ECA of the day application

Posted 2 months ago More by milica l.

I applied for ECA of the day program, I wonder how many days should I wait to get answer ? Last time when I applied, I waited more than 2 months for answer and I get date in October.
I applied for ECA of the day program, I wonder how many days should I wait to get answer ? Last time when I applied, I waited more than 2 months for answer and I get date in October.
milica l.

Montenegro

Liked by Hartense S.

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1107205]I applied for ECA of the day program, I wonder how many days should I wait to get answer ? Last time when I applied, I waited more than 2 months for answer and I get date in October. [/quote] Milica congratulations on getting ECA of the Day. That is fantastic, you must be patient and realize that YOU are not the only person applying for it. SFI has thousands of ECAs to consider for ECA of the Day. The fact that you were selected is an accomplishment. Just be patient and be thankful you were selected once for it. (This of course is just my humble opinion.) Have an awesome day Wish you much success Ray
milica l. posted:

Milica congratulations on getting ECA of the Day. That is fantastic, you must be patient and realize that YOU are not the only person applying for it. SFI has thousands of ECAs to consider for ECA of the Day. The fact that you were selected is an accomplishment.

Just be patient and be thankful you were selected once for it.

(This of course is just my humble opinion.)
Have an awesome day

Wish you much success

Ray
4x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

Liked by Hartense S.

Posted 2 months ago More by milica l.

Of course. I just wanted to know if there is some specific waiting time in this case. I suppose, that another date won't be so soon and that's understandable. On the other hand, when I invest my credits, I expect something in return. Everyone has equal chance.
Of course. I just wanted to know if there is some specific waiting time in this case. I suppose, that another date won't be so soon and that's understandable. On the other hand, when I invest my credits, I expect something in return. Everyone has equal chance.
milica l.

Montenegro

| Edit settings