Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

W3 Badge

Posted 12 days ago More by William H.

Has W3 Badge been done away with, postponed or do I need to go to Support for missing badge?
Has W3 Badge been done away with, postponed or do I need to go to Support for missing badge?
SUPPORT
William H.

United States

Posted 12 days ago More by Manohar M.

Hi William When you sponsor a PRM, a W3 badge is awarded which is valid for 90 days. If you fail to sponsor another PRM within these 90 day, your badge will be removed.
Hi William
When you sponsor a PRM, a W3 badge is awarded
which is valid for 90 days.
If you fail to sponsor another PRM within these 90
day, your badge will be removed.
73x SUPPORT
Manohar M.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

[quote=1107431]Hi William When you sponsor a PRM, a W3 badge is awarded which is valid for 90 days. If you fail to sponsor another PRM within these 90 day, your badge will be removed.[/quote] Hi Manohar: Quick question. If you get a PRM through S-builder or another means, does it count towards W3 or must it be through the Share & Win or Friend Challenge links?
Manohar M. posted:
Hi William

Hi Manohar: Quick question. If you get a PRM through S-builder or another means, does it count towards W3 or must it be through the Share & Win or Friend Challenge links?
90x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

HI William, here is a description of W3 Badge TripleClicks WAVE3 WAVE-MAKER Description: This badge is awarded to all active Wave3 members. Earn bronze trim with 10 referrals in the last year, silver trim with 20 referrals in the last 365 days, or gold trim with 40 referrals in the last 365 days. Badge Quest Points: None: 200 Bronze Trim: 400 Silver Trim: 600 Gold Trim: 800
HI William, here is a description of W3 Badge
TripleClicks WAVE3
WAVE-MAKER

Description:
This badge is awarded to all active Wave3 members. Earn bronze trim with 10 referrals in the last year, silver trim with 20 referrals in the last 365 days, or gold trim with 40 referrals in the last 365 days.

Badge Quest Points:
None: 200
Bronze Trim: 400
Silver Trim: 600
Gold Trim: 800
5x SUPPORT
Sloba C.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

hello William This badge is awarded to all active Wave3 members. Earn bronze trim with 10 referrals in the last year, silver trim with 20 referrals in the last 365 days, or gold trim with 40 referrals in the last 365 days. Keith
hello William
This badge is awarded to all active Wave3 members. Earn bronze trim with 10 referrals in the last year, silver trim with 20 referrals in the last 365 days, or gold trim with 40 referrals in the last 365 days.
Keith
Keith S.

Canada

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Hi William H, Here is the link from LaunchPad that informs you about Wave3 -- https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=41&referrer=search Best wishes.
Hi William H,

Here is the link from LaunchPad that informs you about Wave3 --
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=41&referrer=search

Best wishes.
6x SUPPORT
Noreen A.

Barbados

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

[quote=1107435][quote=1107431]Hi William When you sponsor a PRM, a W3 badge is awarded which is valid for 90 days. If you fail to sponsor another PRM within these 90 day, your badge will be removed.[/quote] Hi Manohar: Quick question. If you get a PRM through S-builder or another means, does it count towards W3 or must it be through the Share & Win or Friend Challenge links? [/quote] Hi Jessie, I have received my PRM's via SBuilder Co-op Have a wonderful blessed day Margaretha p.s. my W3 badge is showing on my badge page under the TripleClicks Badges. hope this helps.
Jessie M. posted:
Manohar M. posted:
Hi William

Hi Manohar: Quick question. If you get a PRM through S-builder or another means, does it count towards W3 or must it be through the Share & Win or Friend Challenge links?

Hi Jessie,
I have received my PRM's via SBuilder Co-op
Have a wonderful blessed day
Margaretha
p.s. my W3 badge is showing on my badge page under the TripleClicks Badges. hope this helps.
Margaretha D.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Farjana A.

Posted 12 days ago More by Manohar M.

[quote=1107431]Hi William When you sponsor a PRM, a W3 badge is awarded which is valid for 90 days. If you fail to sponsor another PRM within these 90 day, your badge will be removed.[/quote] I stand corrected: When you sponsor a PRM, a W3 badge is awarded which is valid for 120 days. Source: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=41&referrer=search
Manohar M. posted:
Hi William

I stand corrected:
which is valid for 120 days.
Source: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=41&referrer=search

73x SUPPORT
Manohar M.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

[quote=1107502][quote=1107435][quote=1107431]Hi William When you sponsor a PRM, a W3 badge is awarded which is valid for 90 days. If you fail to sponsor another PRM within these 90 day, your badge will be removed.[/quote] Hi Manohar: Quick question. If you get a PRM through S-builder or another means, does it count towards W3 or must it be through the Share & Win or Friend Challenge links? [/quote] Hi Jessie, I have received my PRM's via SBuilder Co-op Have a wonderful blessed day Margaretha p.s. my W3 badge is showing on my badge page under the TripleClicks Badges. hope this helps.[/quote] Hello Margaretha, I have received a PRM 2 days before with code 1102. Is he from S Builder Co- Op? Thank you in advance.
Margaretha D. posted:
Jessie M. posted:
Manohar M. posted:
Hi William

Hi Jessie,
Margaretha
p.s. my W3 badge is showing on my badge page under the TripleClicks Badges. hope this helps.

Hello Margaretha,
I have received a PRM 2 days before with code 1102. Is he from S Builder Co- Op?
Thank you in advance.
11x SUPPORT
Farjana A.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 12 days ago More by William H.

[quote=1107420]Has W3 Badge been done away with, postponed or do I need to go to Support for missing badge? [/quote] Guess I'm going to have to go to Support then since I have gotten 3 PRMs in the last 2 days and no W3 badge. I had already gone through all the articles mentioned and wanted to know if maybe the badge had been postponed or whatever in the past few days or if I should go to Support. Thanks to all who answered.
William H. posted:

Guess I'm going to have to go to Support then since I have gotten 3 PRMs in the last 2 days and no W3 badge. I had already gone through all the articles mentioned and wanted to know if maybe the badge had been postponed or whatever in the past few days or if I should go to Support.

Thanks to all who answered.
SUPPORT
William H.

United States

Posted 12 days ago

[quote=1107534][quote=1107502][quote=1107435][quote=1107431]Hi William When you sponsor a PRM, a W3 badge is awarded which is valid for 90 days. If you fail to sponsor another PRM within these 90 day, your badge will be removed.[/quote] Hi Manohar: Quick question. If you get a PRM through S-builder or another means, does it count towards W3 or must it be through the Share & Win or Friend Challenge links? [/quote] Hi Jessie, I have received my PRM's via SBuilder Co-op Have a wonderful blessed day Margaretha p.s. my W3 badge is showing on my badge page under the TripleClicks Badges. hope this helps.[/quote] Hello Margaretha, I have received a PRM 2 days before with code 1102. Is he from S Builder Co- Op? Thank you in advance. [/quote] Hi Farjana, You may find the answer here: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365 Cheers
Farjana A. posted:
Margaretha D. posted:
Jessie M. posted:
Manohar M. posted:
Hi William

Hi Jessie,
Margaretha

Hello Margaretha,
I have received a PRM 2 days before with code 1102. Is he from S Builder Co- Op?
Thank you in advance.

Hi Farjana,

You may find the answer here:

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365

Cheers
6x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 11 days ago

No it's not, all you need to do is simple referred someone to join tripleclicks and when he/she join you get a wavemaker badge
No it's not, all you need to do is simple referred someone to join tripleclicks and when he/she join you get a wavemaker badge
peter g.

Nigeria

Liked by Keith S.

| Edit settings