Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why remove the whole Post>

Posted 12 days ago More by Pamela B.

I posted my post here. I leave it, receiving positive replies & likes. I slip out, for a hour or so, only to come back & find my entire post & its replies, removed, too? :fire: I check to see why it was removed? Something about forum, protocol? :fire: I see a posts asking, "Was this meant to be a team?" Otherwise, then that, I can't figure out & don't know why, such a positive post was, removed? Topic, "Psa's only Team Challenge!" I should have the right, to know why or see why it was removed & why does the whole posts have to be removed, with everybody Else's positive replies, too? May i suggest, that only the inappropriate, sections Or post be removed, instead of the whole post, too? I don't have a clue why, the entire post had to be removed, if viewer, were finding it a great informative, positive, post? Is it necessary, to punish everyone included within a forum, post, if all hasn't & didn't break our forum, rules? Were here, to help each other & squashing, our positive, efforts & in puts, is not a good look, nor is it encouraging. Please can I have my post re-posted. It was a knowledgeable, team contests, for Psa's, why discourage, encouragement, here.
I posted my post here. I leave it, receiving positive replies & likes. I slip out, for a hour or so, only to come back & find my entire post & its replies, removed, too?

I check to see why it was removed? Something about forum, protocol?
I see a posts asking, "Was this meant to be a team?"

Otherwise, then that, I can't figure out & don't know why, such a positive post was, removed?

Topic, "Psa's only Team Challenge!" I should have the right, to know why or see why it was removed & why does the whole posts have to be removed, with everybody Else's positive replies, too?

May i suggest, that only the inappropriate, sections Or post be removed, instead of the whole post, too?

I don't have a clue why, the entire post had to be removed, if viewer, were finding it a great informative, positive, post?

Is it necessary, to punish everyone included within a forum, post, if all hasn't & didn't break our forum, rules?

Were here, to help each other & squashing, our positive, efforts & in puts, is not a good look, nor is it encouraging.

Please can I have my post re-posted. It was a knowledgeable, team contests, for Psa's, why discourage, encouragement, here.
7x SUPPORT
Pamela B.

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

[quote=1107577]I posted my post here. I leave it, receiving positive replies & likes. I slip out, for a hour or so, only to come back & find my entire post & its replies, removed, too? :fire: I check to see why it was removed? Something about forum, protocol? :fire: I see a posts asking, "Was this meant to be a team?" Otherwise, then that, I can't figure out & don't know why, such a positive post was, removed? Topic, "Psa's only Team Challenge!" I should have the right, to know why or see why it was removed & why does the whole posts have to be removed, with everybody Else's positive replies, too? May i suggest, that only the inappropriate, sections Or post be removed, instead of the whole post, too? I don't have a clue why, the entire post had to be removed, if viewer, were finding it a great informative, positive, post? Is it necessary, to punish everyone included within a forum, post, if all hasn't & didn't break our forum, rules? Were here, to help each other & squashing, our positive, efforts & in puts, is not a good look, nor is it encouraging. Please can I have my post re-posted. It was a knowledgeable, team contests, for Psa's, why discourage, encouragement, here.[/quote] Gee, kind of reminds me of when I was a kid, couple of dozens of years ago, when they told us that we couldn't (go to the movie, read the book, listen to the music( take your pick)) but would never tell us why except " it wasn't good for us". Made us want to do whatever even more.
Pamela B. posted:
I posted my post here. I leave it, receiving positive replies & likes. I slip out, for a hour or so, only to come back & find my entire post & its replies, removed, too?

Otherwise, then that, I can't figure out & don't know why, such a positive post was, removed?

Topic, "Psa's only Team Challenge!" I should have the right, to know why or see why it was removed & why does the whole posts have to be removed, with everybody Else's positive replies, too?

May i suggest, that only the inappropriate, sections Or post be removed, instead of the whole post, too?

I don't have a clue why, the entire post had to be removed, if viewer, were finding it a great informative, positive, post?

Is it necessary, to punish everyone included within a forum, post, if all hasn't & didn't break our forum, rules?

Were here, to help each other & squashing, our positive, efforts & in puts, is not a good look, nor is it encouraging.

Please can I have my post re-posted. It was a knowledgeable, team contests, for Psa's, why discourage, encouragement, here.

Gee, kind of reminds me of when I was a kid, couple of dozens of years ago, when they told us that we couldn't (go to the movie, read the book, listen to the music( take your pick)) but would never tell us why except " it wasn't good for us". Made us want to do whatever even more.
SUPPORT
William H.

United States

Posted 12 days ago

Hi Pamela I missed your post/thread so I am afraid I cannot comment on its contents. It appears from what you say that it may have been in breached of Forum Protocol - not necessarily because it was deemed negative. From what you say it was positive post. I have had a couple of posts removed and the moderator (same one) who removed them pointed out to me which Forum rules I had breached. That was helpful and I haven't made the same mistakes since. Hopefully the moderator who removed your thread will let you know the reasons soon.
Hi Pamela

I missed your post/thread so I am afraid I cannot comment on its contents.
It appears from what you say that it may have been in breached of Forum Protocol - not necessarily because it was deemed negative. From what you say it was positive post.

I have had a couple of posts removed and the moderator (same one) who removed them pointed out to me which Forum rules I had breached. That was helpful and I haven't made the same mistakes since. Hopefully the moderator who removed your thread will let you know the reasons soon.
10x SUPPORT
Nimo P.

New Zealand

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Hi, Pam, You should have received a notification that your post was not approved/removed for a reason. It's puzzling, though.
Hi, Pam,

You should have received a notification that your post was not approved/removed for a reason.
It's puzzling, though.
25x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago More by Gery

Threads in violation of forum rules take with them all contained posts when they are removed. Doesn't mean YOUR post had anything wrong with it, but it's how it has to be.
Threads in violation of forum rules take with them all contained posts when they are removed. Doesn't mean YOUR post had anything wrong with it, but it's how it has to be.
Gery

United States

Posted 12 days ago

Hi Pamela, I have not seen your post but still, I am very sorry for what happened to your post. Have you checked your "My Thread" Section? It must still be there if it was only locked by the Mods. Thanks and Regards.
Hi Pamela,
I have not seen your post but still, I am very sorry for what happened to your post.
Have you checked your "My Thread" Section? It must still be there if it was only
locked by the Mods. Thanks and Regards.
2x SUPPORT
Pascual d.

Philippines

Posted 12 days ago

[quote=1107577]I posted my post here. I leave it, receiving positive replies & likes. I slip out, for a hour or so, only to come back & find my entire post & its replies, removed, too? :fire: I check to see why it was removed? Something about forum, protocol? :fire: I see a posts asking, "Was this meant to be a team?" Otherwise, then that, I can't figure out & don't know why, such a positive post was, removed? Topic, "Psa's only Team Challenge!" I should have the right, to know why or see why it was removed & why does the whole posts have to be removed, with everybody Else's positive replies, too? May i suggest, that only the inappropriate, sections Or post be removed, instead of the whole post, too? I don't have a clue why, the entire post had to be removed, if viewer, were finding it a great informative, positive, post? Is it necessary, to punish everyone included within a forum, post, if all hasn't & didn't break our forum, rules? Were here, to help each other & squashing, our positive, efforts & in puts, is not a good look, nor is it encouraging. Please can I have my post re-posted. It was a knowledgeable, team contests, for Psa's, why discourage, encouragement, here.[/quote] Here are just some tips, seeing that the tread does say PSA Only Team Challenge, here is what I would of done, make a hard copy and save it for yourself, then on your gerontology list look for all your PSA's and send it out by email team letter It doesnt make since that it wasnt looked at before it posted to seeing all those that like and left a comment to only then have it pulled down due to violations. I as well came to some what of same issue with a few postings, I was posting Positive, Motivation, images and qoutes to inspire others, for awhile the post was going great no issues, great feed back from others and then poof it was then locked and could never post again in that special forum I made.... Here is what and how I get around to when there is an issue I send out team emails and as well marketing material to getting others interested in SFI etc, it didnt stop me from continuing what I was doing and seeing people enjoyed and were using them as they wanted to or how I was teaching them how to approach people etc, I just found another way of doing it..
Pamela B. posted:

Here are just some tips, seeing that the tread does say PSA Only Team Challenge, here is what I would of done, make a hard copy and save it for yourself, then on your gerontology list look for all your PSA's and send it out by email team letter
It doesnt make since that it wasnt looked at before it posted to seeing all those that like and left a comment to only then have it pulled down due to violations. I as well came to some what of same issue with a few postings, I was posting Positive, Motivation, images and qoutes to inspire others, for awhile the post was going great no issues, great feed back from others and then poof it was then locked and could never post again in that special forum I made.... Here is what and how I get around to when there is an issue I send out team emails and as well marketing material to getting others interested in SFI etc, it didnt stop me from continuing what I was doing and seeing people enjoyed and were using them as they wanted to or how I was teaching them how to approach people etc, I just found another way of doing it..
Joseph D.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 12 days ago

Hi Pamela, Have you tried re-posting it to your private team forum? But somehow, you are right, we need to know the cause of the disappearance of the whole thread. How can we correct or learn from our mistakes, if ever there is, if we're not told why a post was taken off eh?
Hi Pamela,
Have you tried re-posting it to your private team forum? But somehow, you are right, we need to know the cause of the disappearance of the whole thread. How can we correct or learn from our mistakes, if ever there is, if we're not told why a post was taken off eh?
SUPPORT
Eriberto Manila M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Hello Pamela, I also experienced the same situation where my post was deleted but I always receive in my email a notification why my post was deleted . The reason why we have Forum moderators is to see to it that all post complies with the Forum rules, let us honor and trust them in whatever decision they make . Forum moderator's are appointed by SFI because SFI believe and trust them . . . Check your email for the notification why your post was deleted and comply with the condition, you may have to re-phrase your previous post then post it again . . . .
Hello Pamela, I also experienced the same situation where my post was deleted but I always receive in my email a notification why my post was deleted . The reason why we have Forum moderators is to see to it that all post complies with the Forum rules, let us honor and trust them in whatever decision they make . Forum moderator's are appointed by SFI because SFI believe and trust them . . . Check your email for the notification why your post was deleted and comply with the condition, you may have to re-phrase your previous post then post it again . . . .
3x SUPPORT
Melvin V.

Philippines

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Gary thanks for explaining the reason why some post are removed, deleted or not published here at SFI. I just love it, how you always makes everything very simple (Go , Visit the rules and regulations. Do not break the rules), I think it's your simplicity that make you great, that makes you stand out, the way you make thing simple. To share my story, I am honoured to see simplicity in action Gary. Let us all learn from Gary. We need to follow the rules. I have many of my post removed, I am glad they were removed, because it fell short of the standard lay down by SFI. Finally is there any part of our life we are losing greatly, please, let us all look back, review our goal, let us examine ourselves are we pouring our waters in a basket or a large container. I pray that we have good success as we follow the simple rules we need to obey. Good Success
Gary thanks for explaining the reason why some post are removed, deleted or not published here at SFI.
I just love it, how you always makes everything very simple (Go , Visit the rules and regulations. Do not break the rules),

I think it's your simplicity that make you great, that makes you stand out, the way you make thing simple.
To share my story, I am honoured to see simplicity in action Gary. Let us all learn from Gary. We need to follow the rules. I have many of my post removed, I am glad they were removed, because it fell short of the standard lay down by SFI.

Finally is there any part of our life we are losing greatly, please, let us all look back, review our goal, let us examine ourselves are we pouring our waters in a basket or a large container. I pray that we have good success as we follow the simple rules we need to obey.
Good Success
Adebisi A.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago More by Pamela B.

[quote=1107587]Threads in violation of forum rules take with them all contained posts when they are removed Doesn't mean YOUR post had anything wrong with it, but it's how it has to be. [/quote] Hi, Gery, "Grand Master!", I respect, the rules of the forum & respect the fact that, there must be rules put in place. I also understand, that the removal, may or may not be my fault or could be, too? But this computer typo, explains nothing & just leaves, no explanation, what so ever, as to way? I also understand we only have t view the forum, or click on 1 post & view it, to earn our daily, point, too. :fire: I'm asking you, the moderator, to review my posts & re-instate it. I've seen certain person's post, re-instated, here, too. It was nothing wrong, with the post, up until 6 returned replies & 148 views. please explain, were this computer typo applies, please, thanks & why it was removed. One can't correct a mistake, if they don't know what the mistake is? :fire: Better still, re-post it & use it as an example, illustrating, the pro & cons, the why's & the why not? :fire: Moderator email notification: (Thread was removed due to protocol violations, toxicity or obsolescence.) that explains, nothing, while accusing wrongful doing & leaves one offended, guilty of not knowing, what they've done? Guilty with no rights, to defend one's self. While also leaving one very confused & not knowing, just what went wrong? :fire: We all deserve a much clearer, more reasonable explanation & clarification, then this? That's not good enough, nor should it be acceptable, either. We contribute, to the success of this forum, 100% :fire: Respect & credit, is due & goes both way & shouldn't be taken for granted. :fire: Again, I'm asking, can the removal be dealt with in a more respectable, considerate way, why can't just the offensive parts, of the posts be removed, why toss such vital information & people's hearts & time, in the trash. Imagine that! :fire: Guess, this post will be removed, too. :fire:
Gery posted:
Threads in violation of forum rules take with them all contained posts when they are removed Doesn't mean YOUR post had anything wrong with it, but it's how it has to be.

Hi, Gery, "Grand Master!",

I respect, the rules of the forum & respect the fact that, there must be rules put in place. I also understand, that the removal, may or may not be my fault or could be, too?

But this computer typo, explains nothing & just leaves, no explanation, what so ever, as to way? I also understand we only have t view the forum, or click on 1 post & view it, to earn our daily, point, too.

I'm asking you, the moderator, to review my posts & re-instate it. I've seen certain person's post, re-instated, here, too.

It was nothing wrong, with the post, up until 6 returned replies & 148 views.

please explain, were this computer typo applies, please, thanks & why it was removed. One can't correct a mistake, if they don't know what the mistake is?

Better still, re-post it & use it as an example, illustrating, the pro & cons, the why's & the why not?

Moderator email notification:

(Thread was removed due to protocol violations, toxicity or obsolescence.) that explains, nothing, while accusing wrongful doing & leaves one offended, guilty of not knowing, what they've done? Guilty with no rights, to defend one's self. While also leaving one very confused & not knowing, just what went wrong?

We all deserve a much clearer, more reasonable explanation & clarification, then this? That's not good enough, nor should it be acceptable, either.

We contribute, to the success of this forum, 100%

Respect & credit, is due & goes both way & shouldn't be taken for granted.

Again, I'm asking, can the removal be dealt with in a more respectable, considerate way, why can't just the offensive parts, of the posts be removed, why toss such vital information & people's hearts & time, in the trash. Imagine that!

Guess, this post will be removed, too.

7x SUPPORT
Pamela B.

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Pemela, Sorry, obviously you have felt disappointed but note, SFI have zero tolerance to rules violation. Be guided and always ensure you read and undestand these rules when making post(s). Good luck!
Pemela,

Sorry, obviously you have felt disappointed but note, SFI have zero tolerance to rules violation. Be guided and always ensure you read and undestand these rules when making post(s).
Good luck!
Christie N.

Nigeria

| Edit settings