Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why are Yesterday's Top Enrollers and Yesterday's Top Opti-builders, not the same person?

Posted 12 days ago, edited 11 days ago More by mirjana m.

Every day I review Yesterday's Top Enrollers and Yesterday's Top Opti-builders, and I wonder why they are not the same person. I'm sure the same bragged the Opti-build program, welcomed it and gave "like" to Gery Carson's post, recommended it to its leaders, and they themselves are not part of it.
Every day I review Yesterday's Top Enrollers and Yesterday's Top Opti-builders, and I wonder why they are not the same person.

I'm sure the same bragged the Opti-build program, welcomed it and gave "like" to Gery Carson's post, recommended it to its leaders, and they themselves are not part of it.
SUPPORT
mirjana m.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Hey Mirjana m, in fact you are a good observal, and always think well, it is a challenge for other to think in a way you think on how the business is expanded yesterday and everyday. Thank you I enjoy your post.
Hey Mirjana m, in fact you are a good observal, and always think well,
it is a challenge for other to think in a way you think on how the business
is expanded yesterday and everyday. Thank you I enjoy your post.
amos o.

Nigeria

Posted 12 days ago More by Gery

[quote=1108392]Every day I review Yesterday's Top Enrollers and Yesterday's Top Opti-builders, and I wonder why they are not the same person. I'm sure the same bragged the Opti-build program, welcomed it and gave "like" to Gery Carson's post, recommended it to its leaders, and they themselves are not part of it.[/quote] They're not the same person because when you're 100% in Opti-Build, [i]you're not sponsoring anyone[/i], you're instead reassigning them to your Designated Diamonds. Top Enrollers are people who ARE sponsoring people. Two very different actions are represented by the two lists.
mirjana m. posted:
Every day I review Yesterday's Top Enrollers and Yesterday's Top Opti-builders, and I wonder why they are not the same person.
I'm sure the same bragged the Opti-build program, welcomed it and gave "like" to Gery Carson's post, recommended it to its leaders, and they themselves are not part of it.

They're not the same person because when you're 100% in Opti-Build, you're not sponsoring anyone, you're instead reassigning them to your Designated Diamonds. Top Enrollers are people who ARE sponsoring people. Two very different actions are represented by the two lists.
Gery

United States

Posted 12 days ago

[quote=1108454][quote=1108392]Every day I review Yesterday's Top Enrollers and Yesterday's Top Opti-builders, and I wonder why they are not the same person. I'm sure the same bragged the Opti-build program, welcomed it and gave "like" to Gery Carson's post, recommended it to its leaders, and they themselves are not part of it.[/quote] They're not the same person because when you're 100% in Opti-Build, [i]you're not sponsoring anyone[/i], you're instead reassigning them to your Designated Diamonds. Top Enrollers are people who ARE sponsoring people. Two very different actions are represented by the two lists.[/quote] Thanks for explanation. I was wondering about that too. So I guess that would mean if the same person is on both lists, they are 50% OB.
Gery posted:
mirjana m. posted:

They're not the same person because when you're 100% in Opti-Build, you're not sponsoring anyone, you're instead reassigning them to your Designated Diamonds. Top Enrollers are people who ARE sponsoring people. Two very different actions are represented by the two lists.

Thanks for explanation. I was wondering about that too. So I guess that would mean if the same person is on both lists, they are 50% OB.
17x SUPPORT
Erich W.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago More by Gery

[quote=1108458][quote=1108454][quote=1108392]Every day I review Yesterday's Top Enrollers and Yesterday's Top Opti-builders, and I wonder why they are not the same person. I'm sure the same bragged the Opti-build program, welcomed it and gave "like" to Gery Carson's post, recommended it to its leaders, and they themselves are not part of it.[/quote] They're not the same person because when you're 100% in Opti-Build, [i]you're not sponsoring anyone[/i], you're instead reassigning them to your Designated Diamonds. Top Enrollers are people who ARE sponsoring people. Two very different actions are represented by the two lists.[/quote] Thanks for explanation. I was wondering about that too. So I guess that would mean if the same person is on both lists, they are 50% OB. [/quote] Exactly right...and you'll notice that the count is the same or very close to the same on both lists as 50% goes to one and 50% to the other.
Erich W. posted:
Gery posted:
mirjana m. posted:

Thanks for explanation. I was wondering about that too. So I guess that would mean if the same person is on both lists, they are 50% OB.

Exactly right...and you'll notice that the count is the same or very close to the same on both lists as 50% goes to one and 50% to the other.
Gery

United States

Posted 11 days ago More by mirjana m.

Thank you Mr Gery Carson!!
Thank you Mr Gery Carson!!
SUPPORT
mirjana m.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

I am learning here on a daily basis
I am learning here on a daily basis
Lucky O.

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago

that will be nice.
that will be nice.
Uchechukwu O.

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago

Thank you all for both the question and answers. In short this place is more than a school. I learn new things everyday
Thank you all for both the question and answers. In short this place is more than a school. I learn new things everyday
Nkechi N.

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago

Hi all, I am very optimistic about the criteria of top Enrollers and top Opti-builders, needed to have a deeper understanding of both rolls.
Hi all, I am very optimistic about the criteria of top Enrollers and top Opti-builders, needed to have a deeper understanding of both rolls.
Lambert W.

Jamaica

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1108454][quote=1108392]Every day I review Yesterday's Top Enrollers and Yesterday's Top Opti-builders, and I wonder why they are not the same person. I'm sure the same bragged the Opti-build program, welcomed it and gave "like" to Gery Carson's post, recommended it to its leaders, and they themselves are not part of it.[/quote] They're not the same person because when you're 100% in Opti-Build, [i]you're not sponsoring anyone[/i], you're instead reassigning them to your Designated Diamonds. Top Enrollers are people who ARE sponsoring people. Two very different actions are represented by the two lists.[/quote] Now I understand the different between the two. Thanks Gery.
Gery posted:
mirjana m. posted:

Now I understand the different between the two. Thanks Gery.
Aremu S.

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago

Good lesson.
Good lesson.
7x SUPPORT
Adesegun A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings