Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

facebook

Posted 2 months ago More by Godwin A.

I post MEME image to facebook a friend asked what is SFI and i decided to send him my free gateway after exchanging conversation but the message was blocked. Which other way can i use to send the link to this facebook friend
I post MEME image to facebook a friend asked what is SFI and i decided to send him my free gateway after exchanging conversation but the message was blocked. Which other way can i use to send the link to this facebook friend
Godwin A.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Godwin, you should be able to send through Facebook's Private Messenger app. Get it yourself if you don't already have it, then tell your friend to get it also. Good luck.
Hi Godwin, you should be able to send through Facebook's Private Messenger app. Get it yourself if you don't already have it, then tell your friend to get it also. Good luck.
5x SUPPORT
Keith D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Godwin A, Create your own Blog page. Install, all necessary SFI & TC banner on your Blog. Simply, give your blog url to your Facebook Friend, they can rest find your Link. Other-side, you can create your own Facebook Business/Fan Page. On page, linked-up your JMT Link with Call-to-Action Button of your Fan age. Then your Friend can visit SFI site clicking on that Button. (Learn More, Sign Up Now etc). Sanjida
Hello Godwin A,
Create your own Blog page. Install, all necessary SFI & TC banner on your Blog. Simply, give your blog url to your Facebook Friend, they can rest find your Link.

Other-side, you can create your own Facebook Business/Fan Page. On page, linked-up your JMT Link with Call-to-Action Button of your Fan age. Then your Friend can visit SFI site clicking on that Button. (Learn More, Sign Up Now etc).

Sanjida
7x SUPPORT
Sanjida A.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago

You can send it via e-mail @ yahoo or @gmail ...whatsoever !
You can send it via e-mail @ yahoo or @gmail ...whatsoever !
Renu G.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

You can not post your gateway on facebook, it says that is spam. Sent your gateway in a picture, you can make in Paint on Windows. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ubgYzlc.jpg[/img]
You can not post your gateway on facebook, it says that is spam. Sent your gateway in a picture, you can make in Paint on Windows.
SUPPORT
Daniela B.

Macedonia

Posted 2 months ago More by Godwin A.

I seriously appreciate the fast response to these question. thanks so much , all response are quite great
I seriously appreciate the fast response to these question. thanks so much , all response are quite great
Godwin A.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Greetings Godwin, Join a few relevant face book groups. Post a blog and or newsletter with your, banner or Url, to group(s) in question. Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. -John Wooden
Greetings Godwin, Join a few relevant face book groups. Post a blog and or newsletter with your, banner or Url, to group(s) in question.

Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
-John Wooden

SUPPORT
Anthony H.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1108659]You can not post your gateway on facebook, it says that is spam. Sent your gateway in a picture, you can make in Paint on Windows. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ubgYzlc.jpg[/img][/quote] Daniela, I like this method, but the full URL is hard to remember and type into another window. I like to use a shortener service called Bit.do ... with this service you can create a shortened URL with a personalized end on it, like this example bit.do/MyPersonalMessageHere This makes it much easier to remember for anyone looking at the image and trying to type it into another window. Unfortunately, we still cannot use the short URL directly on FB, as it detects where it is going to and blocks it. But inside the image is a great idea!
Daniela B. posted:
You can not post your gateway on facebook, it says that is spam. Sent your gateway in a picture, you can make in Paint on Windows.

Daniela,

I like this method, but the full URL is hard to remember and type into another window. I like to use a shortener service called Bit.do ... with this service you can create a shortened URL with a personalized end on it, like this example

bit.do/MyPersonalMessageHere

This makes it much easier to remember for anyone looking at the image and trying to type it into another window. Unfortunately, we still cannot use the short URL directly on FB, as it detects where it is going to and blocks it. But inside the image is a great idea!
44x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Godwin You can use shortners like www.tinyurl.com and see but don't spam it or else it will get blocked again. The reason for the blocked gateway is because of over usage by over 100,000 SFI affiliates or more on Facebook to get sign ups. Even some our ECA gateway is being blocked as well. The same reason as above. so when you shortened, make sure you that you don't spam or over use that shortened link. There is a RIGHT WAY of getting results. I have understood that now. Thanks to my sponsor
Godwin
You can use shortners like www.tinyurl.com and see
but don't spam it or else it will get blocked again.
The reason for the blocked gateway is because of over usage by over 100,000 SFI affiliates or more on Facebook
to get sign ups.
Even some our ECA gateway is being blocked as well. The same reason as above.
so when you shortened, make sure you that you don't spam or over use that shortened link.
There is a RIGHT WAY of getting results. I have understood that now.
Thanks to my sponsor
Esiet I.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

The best way is to get your own Facebook page for your business. I did for Sophie Morgan Sales and use for advertising my business. I post my ECA items linked to Tripleclicks and promote other ECA stores. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and most every social media out the. It's easy and Free unless you boost your post then small ad fee. Hope this helps. Sophie
The best way is to get your own Facebook page for your business. I did for Sophie Morgan Sales and use for advertising my business. I post my ECA items linked to Tripleclicks and promote other ECA stores. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and most every social media out the. It's easy and Free unless you boost your post then small ad fee. Hope this helps.

Sophie
Sophie M.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Can you send it like a word document
Can you send it like a word document
50x SUPPORT
Gabriela D.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello! To get the most out of your SFI Affiliate Business you need to setup a blog
Hello!
To get the most out of your SFI Affiliate Business you need to setup a blog
Abongwa C.

Cameroon

| Edit settings